Her Emerald Eyes Pt. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"What is this?" I said the familiar feeling of happiness and love filling my chest, the way only my sister had ever made me feel.

"I told you I didn't want to go to prom as I didn't want to celebrate the end of the worst four years of my life with the people who made it that way. But that wasn't the only reason. I didn't go because the only person I would ever want to be my date," she paused, "was you."

I felt a pang of regret. She sensed this because she placed down the speakers, stepped forward, and embraced me.

"Baby, please you have nothing to feel bad about, it was hard for me to admit to myself how I felt about you when I had no one looking. You had everyone's eyes on you, forcing you to be the image of societal perfection, how could you have known your true self?"

"My true self. The sister loving incestuous lesbian."

"Are we sure we're not identical twins?"

Any feeling of regret was replaced by joy, Holly's speech and the joke had me in stitches, laughing until my abs hurt and tears streamed my face. The tears came from laughter, but they were also tears of happiness. Partially because I was happy, probably the happiest I'd ever been, but from something that felt like self-acceptance. I guess I'd been so caught up in having a relationship with my sister I hadn't fully grasped that I was in a relationship with another woman. That could wait however, I had a prom to attend.

I slipped into the bathroom to dress and do my make-up. My blonde hair framing my face and flowing down my back past my shoulder blades. I took a deep breath and stepped back into the room. At some point room service had delivered champagne, nestled in a bucket of ice. I internally forgave Josh for interrupting us this morning and thanked him for supplying us with our fake IDs.

"A drink for my sister, my girlfriend, my one true love," she said, handing me a glass of champagne.

We sat enjoying each other's company and drinking champagne both unsure how to start. Eventually, Holly plucked up the courage, she stood, gestured for my hand and I took it. She pulled me to my feet and took my other hand in hers, we looked at each other hand in hand she smiled. And began to sway. I smiled back at her and joined in the swaying. As night slowly crept on and the champagne hit and the soundtrack seemed perfect. There were rock ballads, pop, techno and we danced like nobody was watching, utilizing the limited space of the hotel room as our dance floor. At the very end, which was clearly intentional but seemed to perfectly encapsulate the evening, the slow song - The lady in red. We held each other and gently swayed until the song closed. I stepped back and stared at my sister. Her emerald eyes staring back at me.

She slowly undid the zipper on the side of her dress, letting it fall, revealing her perfect naked body. Without waiting for permission she stepped closer, so close I could feel her breath on my face. She reached around for the zipper of my dress. Slowly she pulled at it and I let it fall just as she had. I stood there in very unsexy comfort panties. I hadn't thought to dress for a secret impromptu prom. Her emerald eyes looked at my body which matched hers almost perfectly. She whispered to me.

"You're so sexy."

With that, she pushed me onto the bed, tore off my panties, and immediately was on top of me. I couldn't have stopped her if I tried, but why would I do a stupid thing like that. I accepted her assault and returned in kind. Our lips and tongues returning to the erotic salsa that they had mastered but only ever-increasingly enjoyed. We continued kissing and I felt her hand slowly making its way down my side, over my hip, and slowly encircling my pussy. Inching ever closer to my clit and then pulling away at the last second teasing me into a frenzy.

"Why are you teasing me?" I said indignantly. She seductively moved down so her face was mere inches from my pussy, and lightly she blew on it making me shiver.

"Because you deserve to be teased, you knew what you were doing to me, didn't you."

"I-" she blew again, and I moaned as I shivered.

"Didn't you."

I wasn't sure what she was getting at but I had no choice but to go along with it, my carnal desire was too high to object to anything, besides she wasn't really asking me as much as telling me, commanding me which stimulated my submissive side.

"Yes," I said, one hand cupping her beautiful face, the other squeezing my tits trying to gain some sort of relief. Again she blew and again I shivered, moaning, almost crying.

"You knew you were teasing me, you went to prom without me, just to make me jealous, so for days, I masturbated, thinking of you in that dress, leaving my door open just a crack, hoping you would catch me. You wanted me to do that, didn't you?"

Before I could reply she dove into my pussy licking me like an animal had found an oasis after a drought. I rocked as a couple of fingers joined the foray, my climax becoming closer and closer. She pulled back, flipped me, and began tonguing my asshole while her fingers returned to my pussy.

"Oh Holly, I'm gonna cum, I'm gonna cum so hard," but just before I could she pushed me down allowing me to experience the beginning of an orgasm, starting and dissipating so quickly.

I turned to look at her, she sat back, legs spread, she was lightly playing with her clit, and hooking one finger she beckoned me over. I could, in theory, tease her as she had teased me but in reality, there's no way I could resist her. My tongue set to work in earnest, eating out her sex like I had been experiencing a famine. I thumbed her clit simultaneously. When she began to rock I cupped her beautiful ass cheeks, lifted and began licking her asshole. She took a handful of my hair and pushed me hard into her ass trying to get my tongue deeper into her tight hole. When she began to moan as I had she pushed me away experiencing her own mini orgasm. I wondered why she was edging us both but what I saw in her eyes told me to just enjoy what was happening, so enjoy I did.

We became entwined, our clits touching as we both began to rock against one another. During our rocking we both pulled into each other, both trying to heighten the other's pleasure. We kissed, almost violently, and I slapped her ass a few times. She cupped my chin with one hand.

"You like slapping me, do you slut?" then slapped my cheek. The sharp sting mixed with the pleasure consuming my body was overpowering. She slapped me a few more times, not at her full strength, I knew that but it still hurt, yet somehow it didn't matter, I actually wanted it. So to incur her wrath again I pulled sharply on one of her tits. She yelped in pleasure and pain and slapped me again, she saw my smile as she did it. She pulled me even closer, still rocking clit to clit. She leaned her forehead against mine, I could feel her breath as she was panting.

"How are you so sexy huh, how are you so sexy, how are you so fucking sexy?"

I didn't answer. I couldn't have because she pulled me into another aggressive kiss which continued for only a few moments as it was enough to send us both over the edge. Our backs both arched as we screamed like banshees. Our orgasms were so much more powerful because of our earlier teasing and edging. I'm guessing the rooms were soundproofed because we received no complaints despite our cries.

Our screams dissipated into pants, I looked at Holly, her sweat making her body gleam. Her eyes were shut and I ran my hand gently down her body coming to a rest on her chest. I could feel her heartbeat and watched as my hand rose and fell with her deep, labored breathing. She slowly opened her eyes, the fire, and passion that devoured me and slapped me just minutes ago, replaced by tender love. She leaned her weight onto me and we fell into an embrace.

"I love you," she said, still out of breath.

"I love you," I replied, kissing her lightly on her forehead. She looked up at me and put her arm over my abs and her head on my shoulder. I watched her breathing and almost immediately she was asleep. I smiled, looking at her realizing at this moment I was happy, well, and truly happy having gained everything I ever wanted.

I had drifted off and woke to an empty bed. I noticed a note where my sister should have been, it had been weeks of love and sex but still, a little fear entered my heart.

Smoothie run,

Get your sexy little butt in the shower,

You're all sweaty for some reason

Love you, H xxx

A note from my girlfriend, I did as she commanded and kept thinking the same thought, a note from my girlfriend.

Girlfriend.

Girlfriend.

I was toweling off when I heard the door click open.

"Hey honey, you up?" I loved it when she called me pet names, "I wasn't sure what you wanted so I got you summer berry explosion, honestly these names are ridiculous, what's wrong with...what's wrong?"

"What's wrong with what's wrong?" I replied very confused at her turn of phrase.

"No. What's wrong with you, you look...sullen."

"I'm fine, it's just..." I wasn't sure exactly what to say, every time I thought I'd reached the summit it turned out to be another false ridge and there was still more to climb before I could finally start my life again. Why did being in love with my sister have to be so complicated?

"It's okay, spit it out," she said so lovingly, with so much care.

"I want to tell mom and dad -," I blurted out and was cut off.

"WHAT!? Baby, we can't. I Love them, I want that too, but we can never -"

"Woah, woah, woah, woah, woah, calm down," why was I saying calm down, I wasn't calm at all, "not about us, not yet at least," Holly gave me an uneasy, pensive look but I persevered, "I want to tell mom and dad I'm gay." Holly breathed an audible sigh of relief. She placed our smoothies on the bedside table and took my hands in hers.

"Okay. Okay we can do that, but telling them about us...I..." she trailed off. I pulled her into an embrace and gave her a small peck on her cheek.

"I know babe, let's not think about that right now. Someday we'll climb that mountain, but we'll do it together." I must have said something right. Holly broke our hug and stared at me with her emerald eyes.

"Exactly, together," her smile set me at ease. Indeed we probably would need to tell our parents but until that day came we buried the task deep in our unconscious minds.

"Well we're burning daylight and you've got a closet to get out of, get dressed," she said, placing the straw of her smoothie to her lips. She began to smile but her face contorted to a grimace.

"Uh, that's fucking disgusting," she began to spit, "what idiot thought kale would make a good smoothie, ugh". I couldn't help but laugh.

It was just turning dark when I finally sat mom, dad, and Josh down. I'd asked Amy if she wouldn't mind excusing herself for a few minutes so she busied herself packing for her and Josh's return to California. I felt like I needed to tell them personally before I told our wider friends and family.

I was sitting next to Holly opposite our family, sweat pouring down my neck, I was flushed and my palms clammy. I could hear my heart beating in my ears and breathing became a very conscious effort. Time had slowed down, every second felt like hours. I felt nauseous and my fear response was screaming run. I was snapped back to reality by a soft hand grab hold of my own. Holly smiled at me, nothing but love in her emerald eyes. I cleared my throat and began to declare.

"Mom, Dad, Josh... I...I er...I'm...I'm gay." All breath left my lungs, I felt like I was on the astral plane, staring down at my own body. I was pulled back to reality by a supportive squeeze of my hand in my sister's. She gave me a tentative smile as we waited for their response. Mom smiled and almost said something but was interrupted by the bellowing of our brother as he cheered and our father cried no, holding his head in his hands. I was too confused to be angry at their response. Holly had other ideas.

"What the hell dad, you were so supportive when I came out, why are you acting like such a petulant child!" Her anger rose with every syllable.

"Probably because he's a sucker," Josh said mockingly.

Dad looked up apologetically.

"I'm so sorry honey, I'm so proud of you, you know you can tell us anything".

I looked at Holly in confusion but I might as well have been looking at a mirror. I looked at mom also confused, she cleared her throat and turned to Josh.

"Josh, what's going on?"

"I bet dad Ivy was gay so I guess, I win," he began to ruffle dads hair, "pay up sucker," again mockingly

"Robert?" Oh crap, dad was in deep shit, "how much?"

"Ten thousand dollars."

"Ten thou-!... girls I'm so proud of you both, go and find something to do, I need a word with your brother and father."

We heeded our mother's warning and exited the house immediately. I thought I may have heard the beginning of a tirade but chose to ignore it. Holly took my hand in hers and we stepped out into the warm summer air, the street becoming lit by the dim hue of the street lamps turning on. She looked at me as if to ask how I felt.

"Honestly, I'm glad they made it so trivial, I just wanna go to sleep knowing nothing will change about how they look at me."

"I promise only one thing will change, you'll wake up tomorrow, take that first conscious breath and feel so much freer, so light, almost like you're floating, finally being who you really are. Trust me, I speak from experience." She quickly turned as if looking for someone, turned back, and kissed me.

"Woah, Holly," I complained despite the fact I had returned the kiss without any hesitation.

She bit her lower lip seductively.

"Totally worth it," she giggled, then I giggled. Then we both giggled. We held hands as we walked further into the evening talking about what life will be like in just a few weeks.

***

Freshman year

I was walking through a new random corridor, at least I think it was new, it was nearly identical to every other corridor in the dorm. Eventually, I gave up and called my roommate. She came out of a room a few yards ahead, I was starting to learn my way at least. I stepped into my dorm room finally able to rest after a day of classes. I shut the door behind me and the blue-eyed girl kissed me and I returned the kiss in earnest.

"I still don't understand why you're wearing those color contacts."

"Because I want to be able to kiss you in public," she said sitting down at a desk, no doubt polishing the final draft of an essay weeks before its due date.

"How much PDA are you expecting?"

"Just enough to make people reach the sweet spot between discomfort and jealousy. I want you running to me and planting one right on the lips when you score the game-winning goal."

I had tried explaining the positions of soccer to her. The left-wing back position meant I was assisting in goals and playing a more defensive role and therefore I would not be taking many victory laps but to no avail. To be fair she once tried to explain the concept of fluid dynamics to me, which came to equally no avail, we all have our shortcomings I guess.

I threw my bag onto my bed and slipped my arms over Holly's shoulders and exchanged a kiss. I rested my chin on top of her head, taking in a deep breath, the scent of apples filling my nostrils. I fell backward onto Holly's bed which had become our bed.

"Coming to bed?" I asked.

"It's 5:30 in the afternoon, you cannot be that tired," she swiveled around to look at me.

I slowly parted my legs to reveal that a wet patch had started to form on my jeans.

"What a coincidence," She said as she too parted her legs revealing a wet patch matching mine.

"Take your contacts out, your little slut is hungry."

We quickly fell into a routine, which we fell even quicker out of upon realizing underwear was an optional extra. With no one to disturb us, our lovemaking became much more frequent. If it hadn't been for Soccer practice we probably wouldn't have left the dorm for days at a time. Alas, practice I did have, more often than not Holly would accompany me and study on the bleachers. Occasionally I caught her checking out the girls in our soccer uniforms. I knew when she did it because she always gave me a shy little wave to try and throw off my suspicions, like I cared, I was checking them out too.

One Tuesday afternoon, Holly had her nose in a book and I was practicing a set-piece. Crossing into the box from various positions in the midfield against our goalkeeper, sophomore Bianca Li. I hit the mark shot after shot and each of our strikers scored multiple headers and volleys before she had seemingly had enough and yelled at me.

"This is fucking bollocks, how'd you set these muppets up perfectly every bloody time."

Everyone looked at us, I wished the ground would swallow me up, here I was, a brand new team and I'd already upset our new captain. she yelled to the coach "coach if she's not in our starting 11 find yourself a new keeper." I was surprised to have impressed a player already experienced at the college level. I was more surprised by her English accent. We quickly became fast friends, even better, she and Holly hit it off too.

After a comfortable 2 - 0 home win in a friendly with Cornell halfway through our first year, Holly, Bianca, and I were hanging out at our dorm having some drinks.

"I was a few months old when we moved from Shanghai to London. My father is an engineer and was hired as part of the remodeling of Heathrow airport. After the redesign, we decided to stay in England. Then about 6 years ago we moved again when he took a professorship at Brown University. Crushed him when my brother and I both decided to attend Yale," Bianca recounted.

Holly and I both laughed.

"Anyway," said Bianca before taking a swig of her beer, "how long have you two been fucking?"

A heavy silence filled the room, I looked at Holly, the sheer panic on Holly's face unsettled me. That's when I noticed her emerald eyes staring back at me. After a few weeks, she finally confessed that her color contacts were too irritating to wear for too long. Of course, I gave her a tongue-lashing for not telling me sooner. No one who saw our eyes could mistake that we weren't related. After that, a quick scan of our finer features and you would know we were sisters. Now the sheer panic had spread to my face. The realization that Bianca knew we were sisters, and knew we were in a relationship. Finally, she broke the silence.

"Ah don't look so worried, I've been fucking my brother for over a year now."

"What?" I squeaked out, still recovering from the near-death experience I'd had mere moments ago, I looked to my sister and she was a little behind in recovery.

"Yeah, he graduated just as I was starting. He'd got an apartment here in the city. When I was a freshman I stayed at his place the night before we were due to drive back to Rhode Island for Chinese new year. That night a huge snowstorm meant we were going nowhere. I was pissed, it was the first time I had been without mama and baba for more than a couple of days in my entire life, and meant me and my brother would have to spend the new year alone. To top it all off the storm knocked out the power for the whole neighborhood.

Despite all that, I woke up on new year's morning, and the whole apartment was decorated, lanterns were everywhere providing light, and even though it was probably too dangerous my brother had gone out and got the ingredients for mapo dofu, my favorite dish. We made dinner, told stories, everything that we would have done at home. It turned out to be one of the best new years days I had ever had.

That night, I was lying in bed absolutely frozen. I went to my brother's room and asked him if I could join him, and since he was as cold as I was he was fine with it. Halfway through the night I woke up to something poking me in the back. I looked under the covers and obviously, it was his cock. I recoiled after I realized which woke him up, he was so worried about me he thrust his arms around me as best he could, I felt so safe and calm in his embrace.