Her Emerald Eyes Pt. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"What was that?" said Holly looking around the room, paying extra attention to the window.

"What was what?" I asked.

"Probably nothing," Stephanie said rather hastily.

"Someone was moaning." I began to panic.

"Shit! like a peeping tom," I really was starting to panic, did they know us, would they blackmail us?

"Jigs up Steph," said a disembodied voice.

"Only because you couldn't keep your hands off yourself," she replied to the voice. She stood up begrudgingly and went to a laptop which I now noticed was open, and had a small green light on.

Stephanie turned up the brightness and the black screen revealed a blonde woman maybe a couple of years older than Stephanie.

"Greetings from the great white north," said the image.

"Girls this is Evelyn", she cleared her throat, "my half-sister." She began to bite her lip. Holly and I looked at each other.

"And girlfriend," Evelyn said for her. Stephanie bit her bottom lip and went red with embarrassment.

"Evelyn -" she interrupted me.

"Evie please."

"Fine, Evie, were you watching us the whole time?" Stephanie answered for her.

"I'm sorry she's a total voyeur and we haven't been able to be together since she started her doctorate in Toronto."

"Takes one to know one baby sis,"

They began a conversation; that seemed like the right time for us to slip out. I was driving us home while Holly was playing with her phone, we rode in silence.

"Are you okay?" we asked in unison.

"You first," she said. I had never thought about having sex on camera, or in front of others. I was certain that I never wanted to be recorded, those moments were for me and Holly, for us alone, and recording it came with risks. Not just because we were sisters, I recalled 'the fappening', there were too many risks.

"Honestly, as long as it wasn't recorded it's kind of hot," She began to type on her phone.

"Stephanie is apologizing profusely and promises it wasn't recorded."

"What did you reply?"

"That our little slut needn't be sorry and that we had a great time", she smiled sweetly, seductively, and questioningly, wanting to know she was right.

"We certainly did."

I slipped my fingers that weren't on the wheel through hers, brought her hand to my lips for a quick kiss. We continued home hand in hand.

***

Junior year

It was a Saturday and a large crowd was gathered on the green, I could slightly hear a megaphone over the raucous noise of the crowd but couldn't make out any distinct words.

"What do you think it is?" I asked the blue-eyed girl holding my hand. I could see her ponder for a bit then she hung her head and audibly sighed.

"Uhh, I think I know what it is," she replied clearly annoyed.

We wiggled our way between the hundreds of people that had gathered and then we saw the signs.

I don't want to be too graphic but the words faggot and dyke were emblazoned everywhere. I felt my heart sink. Not exactly because of the hateful language but because this bigotry still existed. It's the 21st century for fuck sake.

I looked at Holly and I could see the fire in her eyes, even through the contacts. There was something else in them also, then a small smile began to tug at the corner of her lips. She turned to me, mischief plastered all over her face.

"I've got a great idea," she said grinning like the Cheshire cat.

She pulled me to the front of the crowd. I was slightly pleased that so many people had gathered to berate the ignoramuses, but also a little down that people felt they had to come to our defense, when really why should we need to be defended for who we love.

Holly continued to pull me, in front of probably hundreds of people and almost face to face with the bigots. She pulled me in and kissed me deeply. I responded without prompt, always happy to kiss my girlfriend. The crowd began to cheer, our lips parted and we began to look around, same-sex couples, straight couples all made their way forward almost encircling the bigots. All taking their special someone into their arms and kissing them passionately. I guess it's true what they say, the only way to beat hate is with love because the bigots looked defeated and made a rather hasty retreat. I leaned back in to kiss Holly. After a few more moments of making out she parted from me and whispered.

"That's why I wear contacts."

I just smiled and returned to kissing her.

***

The holidays with family can be an uncomfortable affair, people snapping at one another, things heating up after the mulled wine starts flowing. But in the Lake household, it was nothing but magical, maybe because it was our birthday it made the day feel extra special. As usual, we exchanged gifts in the morning, had far too much food in the afternoon, and played games well into the evening.

I was in the shower ready to end the festivities and curl up in bed, hoping that the house would fall silent soon and my sister would come and curl up with me. I gently touched above my hip, no tenderness, the small amount of scabbing had healed, it was perfect timing. I could finally show Holly my true gift to her. I had felt silly at the time, trying to decide if I was doing this for myself or her. I realized that if I know my sister, and I'm happy to say I do, that she would see my true intention.

I slipped into bed, naked, three years, and even on the coldest nights I never felt the need for pajamas, I had something so much better that kept me warm. Silence engulfed the house around midnight, I was more awake than I had been all day, waiting for my real gift. The one that had been gifted to me 21 years ago. After about 30 minutes the moonlight that lit the doorway shifted and the silhouette that appeared in its place filled my heart with happiness, as this person always does.

She shut the door behind disrobing and getting into our bed, no longer mine, ours, always ours. She wrapped her arm over my chest and snuggled into me.

"I'm so tired. Happy merry birthday Christmas, I love you," she whispered and lightly kissed my neck.

"Don't sleep yet baby, I haven't given you your real present yet."

"If that's your way of saying you're gonna eat my pussy it's not very subtle," she said sleepily, I stifled a giggle, we had never been caught and we intended to keep it that way.

I turned to flick on a bedside lamp, turning back. I expected to see Holly with her eyes closed, instead, I saw a naked goddess looking at me expectantly. I scanned her body and saw something that confirmed my earlier worries were for nothing.

Above her right hip, and a complete mirror to the one on my left. A small tattoo, four Ivy leaves on a vine. I smiled and looked into her emerald eyes.

"You like it?" she asked.

I pulled the bed cover down revealing my hip. A tattoo of two holly leaves with berries.

"I love it," I said.

She looked at me with her emerald eyes, ran her hands slowly down my body to my hip. She leaned in and whispered to me.

"I love you so much, will you make love to me, little sister?" Again I had to stifle a giggle, she was right I guess, by 8 minutes. How could I possibly deny that request, especially since every time she says sister my pussy juices start to flow.

"I love you too, and of course, I love to do what my big sister tells me".

***

Senior year

I must have been glistening, the sweat pouring down every inch of my body surely noticeable to the entire stadium. How had it come to this? Yale versus Dartmouth final game of the year, 1 - 1, 87 minutes, and nothing connecting, no pass, no set-piece. It's not like they weren't well placed either. But that center back, she was unstoppable, I ran into the six-yard box to defend against a corner from Dartmouth when the unstoppable defender leaned into my ear.

"I think you've met my boyfriend," she said with contempt.

I turned and followed her eye-line and sure enough, I did know her boyfriend, Tommy fucking Farringdon. He glared with equal contempt. I knew she wanted me to engage, get me riled up, or get in my head. Honestly, I only felt pity. Is it healthy to be so hung up on your ex that four years later your new girlfriend feels like she needs to defend her territory? talk about trust issues.

I just turned back to the roaring crowd of Yale supporters, my parents, the newlywed's Josh and Amy, Bianca and her brother Jamie who had Yale blue stripes under their eyes. And of course amongst them my sister. Her emerald eyes met mine and she smiled and gave me a shy little wave. That was all the motivation I needed. I turned my head, looked at her, and smiled, her face flushed and as the whistle blew I sprinted away from the goal attempting to be ready on the break. This had been a play I'd always wanted to try, really prove to anyone watching that with my speed and game reading ability I was good enough for team USA.

I heard the roar and knew one of my teammates had cleared the ball up the line and would land in front of me momentarily. I picked up the ball 6 yards in front of me, just before the halfway line, no offside, and continued up the wing. I began a diagonal run into the center, their goal getting closer and closer with every step, only the keeper to beat everyone else in my dust. As I approached the box the keeper came out, her only chance, but a big mistake, in my opinion, top left corner no problem. I took the shot, the ball went flying with pinpoint accuracy and everything went black.

I felt like shit, my head was pounding, I saw a bright light and thought I was heading towards it. My vision began to adjust and it was just the glow of fluorescent lighting. I turned my head, which hurt, and saw an angel. This angel was holding my hand and had fallen asleep with her head next to mine. I wanted to lean and kiss her but before I could I heard a deep and soothing voice. I was slightly annoyed. Who would dare stop me from kissing my sister?

"Hey, you're awake," I adjusted my head, which hurt again.

"Hey Dad," I said, my voice hoarse and croaky. I finally began to become aware of my surroundings, this was a hospital room, there was a brace on my neck and my head felt sore and itchy, my foot throbbed and hurt like hell.

"They said one family member at a time, but we couldn't have moved her if we tried," he said, smiling at Holly.

"What happened?" I continued hoarsely, fuck it even hurt to talk

"Well... you won...yay," he said trying to sound cheerful, he was not convincing, I looked at him, I really didn't want to ask twice, mainly because my throat hurt but also because he knew that wasn't what I meant.

He sighed "We'll their defender who attacked you, she's been arrested-"

"Arrested!" I interrupted.

"Sweetheart...you didn't see what happened. She didn't tackle you, she leaped at you, feet first, right into your spine! Everyone could see it, sweetie, that was not a tackle, it was assault."

"Dad?" I didn't need to talk further, my question was entirely conveyed by context.

At that moment Holly began to start, then noticed I was awake and immediately leaped onto the bed. The comfort I felt in her arms nearly outweighed the pain in my neck, nearly.

"Holly, I love you but please-" she interrupted and let me go.

"I'm so sorry," she was breathing audibly, almost hyperventilating, "deebee eses, don't ever scare me like that again."

I looked at our dad.

"Well, seems like you're in good hands, I'm gonna go get your mom and brother." He left rather sheepishly which concerned me.

"As soon as the door clicked shut Holly leaned in, taking my head in her hands, and kissed me. I enjoyed the kiss as always but my mouth was so dry and my neck in such pain that I was not able to perform at my best. My face started to feel wet. I pulled back and noticed Holly was crying, profusely.

"Baby, it's fine, I'll be ok, honestly, a bit of R&R and I'll be right as rain."

She hung her head.

"Baby?" Now I wasn't concerned, I was terrified.

"The doctor..." she whispered, cleared her throat, and continued.

"The doctor said due to the nature of the injury to your spine and skull it would be her recommendation that you refrain from any contact sports for the foreseeable future."

***

The next few months went by in a haze. Shortly after my release, I was able to see a video of what had happened. Tommy's girlfriend, I had no desire to learn her name, hadn't just tackled me, like dad said she attacked me.

As I took the shot she launched at me feet first. Like something out of a movie. She kicked me in the neck and upon impact with the ground she landed on top of me, her studs cracked my vertebrae and caused a hairline fracture at the base of my skull. Her elbow collided with my foot in such a way that ruptured my Achilles tendon. The doctors said I should count myself lucky I wasn't disabled, Sure I was lucky, my dreams of playing for a team, for the USA, taking Holly to all the fantastic places that could possibly take us to lay in tatters. Really fucking lucky indeed. It became a routine of resting, physiotherapy and one surgery to repair the minor cracks in my cervical spine. Yep really lucky.

Truthfully I recovered remarkably quickly, thanks to the wonders of modern medicine. Quickly but not enough. I received multiple letters and emails from teams nationwide to tell me how sorry they were that they could no longer consider me for their upcoming seasons. Bianca and Jaime had even been in contact with teams in China to see if they could get me in a team or practice team. I knew it was a long shot even before they told me the answer.

I wasn't myself, I smiled, I laughed, I made love, but everyone could see I was a shell. To have everything so close and to have it taken away from you by forces beyond your control I couldn't imagine anything worse.

About a week after graduation which had been the highlight of my year (although the standing ovation as I walked across the stage seemed unnecessary). I was sitting on my bed wondering what was next. Holly and I would need to find jobs, maybe in an apartment together, maybe in a new city. I actually began to fill up again, a single thought, a feeling began to heal me more than any medicine could, I smiled and laughed a little, allowing happiness to wash over me. What had I been doing, I had been so wrapped up in feeling sorry for myself I neglected the opportunities I could be afforded, building a life with Holly. A brand new wonderful life with my sister, my one true love.

As I was having my epiphany I noticed something poking out from underneath the bed. As I investigated closer I immediately recognized it. The purple strapless strap-on from our night with Stephanie. The little minx must have snatched it during our silent exit. My pussy began to tingle at the memory and I had a very naughty idea. I knew Holly was downstairs and I knew we were home alone. I undressed and slowly inserted it inside me. I began to stroke it, happy that it didn't look like a penis, I enjoyed the sensation of the ribbed surface of the insert rubbing on my clit and put my plan into action. I grabbed some lube hidden in my dresser and lubed up the shaft.

I snuck downstairs, careful not to let Holly know I was coming. She was sitting sideways on the sofa, facing away from me. My smile grew, the very same room, same sofa where we had confessed our feelings. I tiptoed over and lightly kissed her on the top of the head, careful to not let her know about the dildo.

"Hey babe," I heard the smile in her voice.

My reply was to push her forward onto her front. I took a good look at her beautiful opening and made my way in earnest. I slowly began to part her folds and slide inside her.

"Honey, what are you doing?"

"You know what I'm doing."

As I reached the base I slid back out again and quickly began thrusting in and out. Loving the feeling of penetrating my sister and the feeling of the insert wiggling inside me as the ribs brushed my clit.

"Wait, stop, stop, I don't want this!"

Immediately I pulled out, disgusted with myself, why had I thought this was appropriate to just come to her and start fucking her.

I was about to shower her with apologies, praise and love and she turned onto her back and stared at me with her emerald eyes.

"What's wrong, why'd you stop?"

"You... you just told me to stop, I'm so sorry, I...I don't know what came over me I-"

Holly shut me up with a kiss.

"I've been sitting here for nearly an hour, my cunt gushing like Niagra falls waiting for you to find that thing and fuck me."

"Really? You want me to just like, take you?" I asked intrigued by the idea of being so forceful, It was then I noticed I was stroking the dildo like it was part of me, Holly noticed and giggled, that giggle that always shot a bolt of sensation like lightning striking some deep part of me that felt pleasure and love and only existed because of her, and for her.

"Let me put it this way," she started, her emerald eyes giving me the most come hither and fuck me look I had ever seen, "You are going to put that thing in all of my holes and you are not going to stop until you pass out."

She didn't need to tell me twice. I pushed her back onto her front and resumed my 'consensual assault' on her body. Frantically fuking her as she screamed and cried for help. Despite her cries, I knew her well enough that the whimpers and quivering she was making meant she was close to climax. I leaned my weight into her ready to give her release and screamed as something tugged at my hair ripping me away from her.

"WHAT THE FUCK ARE YOU DOING!" screamed our mother. Josh had a hold of my hair, he let go and threw me to the ground. He looked at Holly like he had in the hospital, with such love and care. I didn't see what look she returned but It was not what he had expected.

"No...no, no, no, no no. SHE WAS FUCKING RAPING YOU!"

Our mom began screaming at us, a tirade of abuse, switching between curse words and slurs.

She made a step towards Holly.

"Mom -" was all I could get out when she kicked me in the chest. All the wind left my lungs and I keeled over onto my side struggling for breath. Holly screamed, diving to my aid, yelling back up at them.

"Just stop, stop, I love her," she cried, tears streaming down her face.

Dad appeared throwing clothes at us, I didn't see the hate in his eyes or on his face like mom and Josh, instead, I saw apathy, which was somehow worse.

"I want you out, OUT!" Mom screamed at us.

"We can't do that," Josh said, "someone will notice Holly's gone, she's too important, but Ivy doesn't matter." My heart broke. Did he really feel that way? Mom turned to me.

"Out, get out of my house you disgusting freak."

"Mo-"

"I AM NOT", she cleared her throat, "I am not your mother, you are not my daughter, now out."

I took a bag from Dad which I assumed had an assortment of clothes, he didn't even look at me. Holly and I began for the door when mom grabbed Holly's arm.

"No, not you."

"What, no I'm going with her."

"Did you not hear, people will notice if you're gone, what do you expect us to say, you stay she goes."

"WHAT NO!" I dropped my bag and made way for Holly, Josh grabbed me and threw me over his shoulder, I was hitting his back, struggling relentlessly but his large athletic frame was too much, we stepped outside and he threw me in the trunk of his car, followed by the bag, which could have cracked a rib with the force he threw it at me. Instead, it hit me in the face and gave me a huge black eye.

As he slammed the trunk shut I could hear Holly in hysterics, that was the last thing I heard, from the love of my life as the engine started and I was pulled away from her. Her screams became quickly distant and I was left hollow. Hollow and alone.

About 30 minutes later, I heard and felt the car pull up. Josh opened the trunk, I climbed out slowly, and in pain. We were at a very grimey motel, I couldn't see the interstate or any defining features of where we were. I wondered if that was on purpose. I could see he was seething, there was so much he wanted to say. Instead, he opened up his wallet, took out a couple of cards, and threw it at me.