Her Emerald Eyes Pt. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Eventually, he let me go and asked what was wrong, I gestured down and he looked at the tent in his underwear. He immediately started to apologize. And for some reason, I kissed him. Just a peck but on the lips. We looked at each other for a moment and then we started making out, I reached below the covers, and... well... I'm sure you can guess the rest."

I was speechless, she had just recounted her incestuous relationship with her brother like it was the most ordinary thing in the world. Like what we were all doing wasn't considered by many to be a crime.

"Are you guys 'together' together," asked Holly.

"Totally, it is college and he tells me to experiment and explore but at the end of the day I know he is my one and only."

Holly looked at me and held her hand out to me, I took it and looked at her emerald eyes. We leaned into each other and kissed, not long, we had company after all. But I could feel the love and passion as our tongues lightly entwined. We laughed as we parted and turned back to Bianca.

"What's his name?" I asked, very comfortable in our current surroundings.

"Li Jy Mi, but everyone calls him Jaime, a bit like my name. Li Bi An, most people in China get an English name when they start school. Our parents thought it was important for us to have one so we've only ever really gone as Jaime and Bianca."

"Fascinating, I've always wanted to visit China and the far east," I said, eager to hear more. I really hoped to travel there one day.

We all spoke long into the night until Bianca finally relented and decided to head home. I laid in bed that night holding Holly in my arms and thought of how comfortable I had become around Bianca, that she knew about me and Holly, that we knew about her and her brother. I thought about how crazy the situation was. But in all my thoughts I always seemed to circle back to the same conclusion, that this, with my sister, felt right. That this was meant to be, this is love.

I kissed her lightly on the forehead.

"You're my and only you know."

"I better be," she replied, "but no experimenting or exploring," she rose up to whisper in my ear, "without me". She nipped my ear lobe and peppered my neck with kisses and then licked from my clavicle back up to my ear.

"Did Bianca's story get you wet," she whispered into my ear. Sliding her hand down my side and coming to rest on my mons. "Oh, did you shave for me, and your so wet, did her story titillate your little incest fetish? Did it make you think of our incestuous love affair?" and she nipped my ear again.

"Oh fuck, Holly you know I love it when you talk like that."

"I know you do, good thing I like talking like that."

She began tracing small circles on my abdomen and leaned into my tits taking one of my nipples into her mouth. She sucked and tickled me with her tongue sending electricity up my spine, I barely noticed when her hand began to move and a finger easily slipped into my pussy. I flinched slightly as she simultaneously entered me and moved to take my other nipple lightly with her teeth.

"What are you?" she asked demandingly.

"I'm yours," I breathed back, barely able to talk. She fingered me deeper and her thumb began to lightly tease my asshole.

"Please, put it in," I begged. She returned to sucking on my nipple and then gave it the same nip as before.

"Put it in, where?"

"In my ass"

"Where slut?"

"In my slutty little asshole"

She began to lick up my neck and whispered to me.

"Since you asked so nicely," she said seductively and began an assault on my pussy and asshole. With one hand I was grabbing my tits. The other I wrapped around her neck, pulling her into me. Our tongues required nothing but muscle memory to return to their dance. I always remember the first time and how much I enjoyed it, and how much more I enjoyed it every time our tongues entwined.

She was quickly bringing me to orgasm but I wanted to get her off too. I broke our kiss and using all of my willpower was able to utter a few words.

"Sit on my face." She looked at me with her emerald eyes and smiled so seductively I thought I would cum right then.

"You want your sister to sit on your face?" I took a cue from her earlier teasing.

"Yes, I want my sister to sit on my face so I can use my slutty little tongue to pleasure her pussy and asshole." Her emerald eyes looked at me with such pride, I imagine this is how parents must look when their child is riding a bike without stabilizers for the first time or walks up to get their college degree.

Immediately with the skill of a gymnast she swung her legs over me and started riding my face before I could even get my tongue into her holes. I licked her pussy and clit, while Holly grabbed one of my arms. It felt strange, having someone playing with my fingers so I relinquished all control to her. She took my middle and index finger and put them inside of me. I was drenched, like a waterfall cascading hundreds of tonnes of water into the ocean. After a moment when my fingers were well and truly soaked with my pussy juice she let go of my hand.

"All lubed up for you," she said as she leaned forward exposing her asshole nicely, and began to attack my pussy.

I knew exactly what she wanted. My index and middle finger, lubed up by the juices on which my sister was now feasting, moved slowly and deeply into her asshole. I saw her right leg start to twitch as my fingers were inside her. I began to rotate my wrist as I pumped my fingers in and out of her and returned to licking her glorious pussy. She responded by thumbing my clit, sliding in a finger, and tonguing my ass. Neither of us could maintain any form of rhythm, fingers, and tongues switching holes, pleasure coming in frantic waves as we both tried to devour the other. Completely lost in a world where only the two of us existed and mattered. The only form of sustenance was the glorious pleasure of the flesh, sustenance that we were only too happy to give and receive.

Eventually, my climax was inevitable, Holly knew my body so well she immediately turned herself on top of me, covered my mouth, rammed three fingers inside me, and demanded I cum.

"Cum for me you little slut, fucking scream for your sister."

As soon as she said sister my back arched, pulses of pleasure throughout my body, Every fiber of my being was electric, in the foray I had found time to enter one finger into Holly's asshole, she looked into my eyes and her experience matched my own. Our bodies totally surrendered to the pleasure, our souls surrendered to each other.

After what could have been years our orgasms eventually subsided. Holly slid off of me and laid on her side looking at me. I turned to face her. She gazed at me with her emerald eyes, leaned in and we kissed, sensually and passionately. It's like my tongue was dough and hers the hands of a master baker.

"I love you so much," I said when we eventually parted.

"Aww, baby, I love you so much too."

"And it's not just because you're so sexy and give me earth-shattering orgasms," I smiled at her.

She went red and mumbled what could have been a thank you or could have been the location of El Dorado, I never can tell when she got like that. Fuck me, I love her.

"Haha, I love the fact that you're the most brilliant individual our family and our shitty little high school ever produced, that you were accepted into the Ivy league 2 years before you even graduated and all it takes is a little flattery to make you look like a cherry."

"You're so mean," she said admonishingly.

"And you are perfect." she smiled so sweetly, kissed me, and I took her into my arms. She laid her head on my shoulder and gave a little peck to the top of my breast, I always slept so well holding her in my embrace. I breathed deep, the familiar scent of her apple-scented shampoo was the last thing I remember as I fell into a deep and comfortable sleep.

***

Sophomore year

"Girls, thanks so much for coming with me," said Amy.

"Shanghaied is more like it," Holly muttered indignantly to me, "What the fuck is this color, swamp water."

"I heard that," Amy said from behind a changing room door.

"You were supposed to hear it!"

"You're my bridesmaids, you'll wear what I tell ya... where is she?"

We'd been told just before we arrived at the dress shop that Amy's best friend from Stanford would be joining us as her maid of honor.

Just as Holly was about to reply a beautiful redhead came in and immediately called out.

"Amy, I'm so sorry hun, parking around here's a nightmare." Something about her seemed really familiar.

Amy walked out of the dressing room in a beautiful bridal gown, pearl white, short train, and invisible straps over her slender shoulders.

"You look radiant, Ames," said the redhead.

"I hate it," she said, scowling, and immediately walked back into the dressing room.

"Uh oh," she said to us as she sat down, "I hope we haven't got a bridezilla on our hands".

We both chuckled, although we feared the same, this had been the sixth dress she had hated.

"Anyway sorry I'm late, I'm Stephanie by the way," she held out her hand to shake and I remembered exactly who she was. The very same Stephanie who 4 years ago had mistaken Holly and me for girlfriends. Or maybe predicted we would be girlfriends. "Don't I know you?"

I was about to reply, rather I was going to open my mouth and hope words in English would come out and make a coherent excuse of how we could not possibly know each other.

"Steph, these are Josh's sisters by the way," Amy declared from the dressing room. Oh, fuck! Amy, what have you done?

"Lovely to meet you two," she said, oh thank the stars she didn't recognize us.

We'd arrived at the dress shop in the late morning and Amy had kept us there until after dark. Holly and I stepped out into the cool fall air, followed by Stephanie, leaving Amy inside not Understanding why a Dress shop isn't 24 hour, arguing with a staff member.

"I'm gonna go get the car," said Holly, she looked back inside, "for when we need to make a getaway."

As Holly passed the corner I turned to Stephanie to make idle chit chat instead she grabbed my hand pulled me into the corner of an alley and kissed me. As if by instinct my mouth opened allowing her tongue inside. It only lasted a few seconds but it was clear we both wanted more.

She pulled away and looked at me with fire in her eyes matching her gorgeous red hair.

"My parents are away for the week, come by my place, I'm gonna have a lot of fun with you," she motioned to leave before turning back and saying, "oh and I'm gonna finger myself thinking about you tonight". She smiled at me the way a Lion must smile when it sees a gazelle that has wandered away from the herd.

She left me stunned in that Alley until Holly returned with the car. I got into the car, looked at Holly, and I went pale. She looked at me with her emerald eyes.

"She kissed you didn't she," I just nodded my head, "did you kiss her back?" I couldn't lie to her and I nodded again.

"I'm so sorry I -" She shut me up with a quick kiss and again my mouth opened on instinct.

"She kissed me too... so, are we gonna do this?"

I wasn't sure how to answer, a threesome was certainly intriguing, and I certainly felt my pussy respond when Stephanie kissed me. But what if Holly didn't want it, would I be betraying her because I do. But what if I say no and she thinks I'm not comfortable exploring new things. And what if Stephanie tells everyone about us because we blew her off.

"I think we should," my mouth had answered while my brain was freaking out.

"Okay," she smiled.

"But, I didn't get her number or anything," I said.

"It's okay, I got it," she replied, giving me a seductive smile.

***

"I'm not saying that!" Holly screamed at me.

"Then what are you saying, hmm!?" I screamed back.

"I don't need this, I'm out of here!" Holly marched down the stairs, right out the front door, and slammed it. I went down a few seconds later and into the kitchen. Josh and Amy nearly fell over themselves pretending to not have been listening.

"Sorry guys, we may be twins but we still disagree sometimes."

"Disagree, that was, OW -" Amy had clearly pinched him somewhere, knowing I wasn't in the mood for his wit.

"I think I'm gonna go for a walk, clear my head a bit."

I stepped out, the air surprisingly warm for the time of year, especially for New England. I let out a sigh and walked without aim.

Eventually, a car pulled up beside me.

"Hey, hot stuff, looking for a good time?" I joked as I got in the car.

"With you, always" Holly replied, leaning over and kissing me, "think they bought it?"

"Hook, line, and sinker."

Holly stared at me with her emerald eyes. She had something on her mind. I kissed her again, no implication, just because I loved her and wanted to give her a little confidence boost.

"Are you sure you want to do this?" She asked, holding out her hand which I took.

"On three we both say what we want, and no matter what the other says we will not get mad, we will not argue, and unless we agree we don't have to do anything, okay, one." I smiled at her letting her know that everything would be fine.

"Two," she uttered.

"Three," we both answered simultaneously, "fuck yes". Both of us fell into fits of giggles having answered the exact same. Eventually when we'd calmed down Holly put the car into drive.

"So are you ready for an incest threesome with your slutty sister and a sexy redhead?" I asked seductively, whispering in her ear.

"I've been wet all day," she replied, struggling to keep her hands on the wheel.

We pulled up to a typical suburban house, about 30 minutes later. We walked up the path straddled either side by a perfectly manicured lawn, each house a perfect clone of the other. It made me nervous, We were fully expecting an incestuous lesbian threesome, and I could already feel my pussy juice dripping down my thighs, what if this was the wrong house? I really should have worn panties.

A moment after we knocked the door opened, Stephanie stood there wearing black boy shorts and a light blue tube top that barely covered her small perky breasts. She pulled us both in and shut the door behind us before falling back to lean on it.

"Did you really think I didn't remember you, fuck I got so wet the moment I saw you? Kiss for me."

Holly and I turned to each other and kissed, Our tongues danced to their secret salsa, we parted and Stephanie had already removed her tube top and boy shorts. She was so sexy it was like the ancient Greeks had described aphrodite after seeing her, and my sister and I were the ones who get to fuck her. She took a hand of each of us and led us to what was presumably her bedroom. There was nothing out of the ordinary you'd expect from a girl in her early twenties. Except for the naked goddess who was presenting both my sister and me with a purple and black strapless dildo. I had seen them in porn but never tried them until now; I was thankful they didn't look like penises, obviously.

I looked at Holly, her emerald eyes full of fire and passion. She lifted my hand that held the dildo and sucked on the insert. Immediately I knew she was lubing it up for me. I responded the same and then we both inserted them. Holly had the black one and I had the purple one.

"Oh, are you going to DP me, but I'm just a young girl, you'll break me," her roleplay triggered something in me.

"We know, that's what my sister and I want you to do."

Stephanie made a move as if she was going to run; it couldn't have been more half-hearted if she tried. Holly launched at her, briefly, I thought she'd make a good goalkeeper but was brought back to the room by Holly holding her throat and licking her face like a popsicle.

"You're not going anywhere and if you try anything like that again you will have to be punished."

Holly let go and Stephanie gasped for breath.

"Help me, sister, I want her up against the wall."

We took a shoulder each and led her to the wall, Holly gave a small shove and Stephanie collapsed against it. She wrapped some of her beautiful red locks around her hand and pulled. Not too hard as to hurt, just enough to let her know she was in control.

"Are you ready slut?" I hissed into her ear and she whimpered, but her eyes were begging us to fuck her.

Holly slid with ease into her pussy, Stephanie could be the best roleplayer in the world but her moan of pleasure gave her away. She was enjoying this, she wanted it, she craved it. I went to work getting on my knees and licked my sister's pussy and asshole. Her thrusting simultaneously penetrated Stephanie deeper and deeper whilst allowing my tongue deeper and deeper inside her holes as I cupped her beautiful ass.

After a short time, her thrusting slowed and I responded standing to kiss her.

"You know I think she needs to be fucked in her ass, don't you sister?" I said kissing her again.

"Why sister, I do believe you're right," she replied, smiled and we both took a hold of a shoulder of a panting, sweaty, crying Stephanie, her tears had caused mascara to run, she looked so sexy. Her roleplaying in the past, now she just wanted to be thoroughly fucked. Something me and Holly were only too happy to provide. We led her to the bed, I laid down first on my back, Holly pushed Stephanie on top of me. I took one of her tits in my mouth, sucking and flicking her nipple with my tongue. I switched to the other tit and at the same time slipped into her pussy. I moaned as I thrust, the ribs of the dildo, rubbing my clit.

I saw Holly move over her shoulder, I parted Stephanie's lips with my tongue as we made out as I felt her being pushed further into me She moaned into my mouth and I knew Holly was in her ass. She began gyrating her hips slowly, the ribs of the dildo stimulating my clit, the insert moving inside of me, the look on Hollys face matched my own. If anything she was experiencing more pleasure releasing her dominant side as she began to aggressively thrust into Stephanie's asshole. That sent me over the edge, I began convulsing underneath Stephanie and with a final thrust penetrated as deep as I could.

Holly must have sensed my orgasm as she lifted Stephanie by her arms, with strength I didn't know she had, flipped her, and threw her like a ragdoll back on the bed to continue to ravage her ass. Free from the confines of Stephanie's body on mine I leaned in and sucked both her nipples, She stopped thrusting a moment and her lips sound mine. We looked down at Stephanie and I licked just behind Holly's earlobe.

"Look what we did to her," I whispered into her ear. Holly moaned and began thrusting again. I leaned down to be face to face with Stephanie.

"Cry for me, you look so pretty when you cry."

As if to grant my request Holly began to fuck her harder. Stephanie was screaming in Ecstasy, flailing frantically, Holly quickly pulled out, removed her dildo, tossing it without care, and clambered over to sit on Stephanie's face. One hand in her hair one on her breast she gyrated on her face. She moaned as Stephanie tongued her to climax and she fell to the side, I leaned and kissed her from above.

I repeated the act with Stephanie, her face covered with tears and my sister's cum. Kissing her and tasting my sister made a mini orgasm fizz inside me and I fell back, all of us sweaty, naked, panting, and satisfied beyond belief.

About half an hour later Stephanie was sitting up, Holly lying into her, I had my head in Holly's lap, she was lightly playing with my hair. Just sitting their content, I just had to ask.

"So you're okay with this, I mean Holly and me?"

She sighed deeply.

"The world is so backward, everyone feeling victimized by something that has no impact on them, just so they can give their pathetic life some meaning. Paraphrasing a book written 3000 years ago. In 2003 fourteen states still imprisoned people for being gay, for being in love, in Idaho you could get a life sentence for loving the wrong person, wheres the crime? Who's the victim? As far as I'm concerned, you're two consenting adults, you love each other. What's the crime? Incest? Please, there are 32 countries worldwide where incest is fine, arbitrary lines separating humans from one another. Sure there can be genetic complications when kids are involved, but it's not like you two have to worry about that. So am I okay? I just had my world rocked by two people who are more in love than I've ever seen. So yes," she smiled so sweetly, so sincerely at both of us, "I'm okay with it."