All Comments on 'Her Emerald Eyes'

by superren

Sort by:
  • 5 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousabout 3 years ago
Good job! Excited for part 2

I normally don’t make comments on here, but I wanted to for this story. Despite your warning, this was better than many of the stories I’ve read on here. The characters were amazing, and that’s great because they’re the most important part of works like this. They had great build up, and actually had that sense of you know, character to them, which many authors fail to do.

I’m excited to see where things go in the next part, and I hope to read it very soon!

redever69redever69about 3 years ago

I don't comment much but this was outstanding work and I look forward to more... a lot more, I hope. Great writing style. Sad (poor Josh) and actually humorous at times, like the quirky twin-speak. I was hoping there would be more with Stephanie but alas there was not...unless maybe she's going to Yale? One can only hope. Here's to more of the good 'ol 69, my person favorite and I really hope you keep Josh away from the girls' intimacy even if he is their 'cool' brother. Sister+sister=fun...brother+sister=not fun. Very curious to see how things fall apart as the intro and ending looked pretty bleak. Keep up the great work!

QuirinusQuirinusalmost 3 years ago
Still hoping for more

I held off on reading this for quite a while, both because I know that I am sometimes disproportionately affected by unhappy endings and because you said you were planning to continue writing. I thought I'd wait until more of the story became available.

I was recently reminded of how helpful encouragement can be in the struggle to continue writing, so, having now read this installment, I am here to say that I very much enjoyed your story, and that you will certainly have an audience if and when you decide to continue it.

superrensuperrenalmost 3 years agoAuthor

Is it tacky to comment on one's own story? Nevermind. I want to let you all know that this story will continue. I started the story as a way to pass time during the pandemic. As lockdown has been easing my job is taking up a lot more of my time and writing has been put on the back burner. I am about 3/4 of the way through part 2 and part 3 has already been mapped out. I'm thinking I will start writing part 3 before I post part 2 so there will be much less time between releases. As for an ETA, probably mid-June, with part 3 not long after. The support for this story means the absolute world to me and the fact that people have taken the time to vote and comment means even more. Thank you to all for waiting so patiently, you're all amazing.

Superren

mehodge4mehodge4over 2 years ago

very good story line keep it up. the set up was very good with the brother and mom and dad. i kind of did that last part the brother did in church, but i called the catholic priest a lying hypocrite and child molester

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
usersuperren@superren
I hope you have as much fun reading my stories as I do writing them. **October 5th** Took way longer than is reasonable but Part 2 is submitted and pending so will hopefully be available soon. Thanks so much for being patient, those of you who read, rated, and commented are a...

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES