Her Ex's Wedding

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

You had no time for our bullshit.

"Yes, I want you to use Pat's cum as your lube. I want both of your loads pouring out of me. Now start."

The time for thinking was over. Pat had bought me the time I needed to let my batteries recharge and I was ready for round too.

Your pussy was still remarkably tight despite being worked over by Pat's thick dick. I could feel his load cover my cock, and the resulting heat made for a different sexual experience. You were a pro at finding ways to grind my dick against your mound and I was ready to come again within mere minutes. While I was concentrating on filling your hole, I noticed you had begun to lick Pat from his asshole to the tip of his now-getting-erect-again dick.

The sight of you giving it all while being stuffed by me was a turn on I did not expect. And when it was time to cum, I already had my marching orders. I layered Pat's cum with my own load, and the mixture of our semen and your pussy wetness left a thin sheen of white goo on my cock when I pulled out. I saw our loads drip a little onto your sheets, and was turned on. Meanwhile, your throat was still all over Pat's sticky shaft. While I returned my heart beat to a move stable level, I heard him let out a guttural yell that could only mean one thing: He had dropped his load.

When you rolled onto your back, I noticed you had not let Pat finish in your mouth. Instead, he had painted your face with his second load. Some had gotten into your hair, covered your eyes and dotted the outline of your mouth.

Your heart seemed to beat so loud, I swore I could hear it as we all lay motionless on your bed.

"Well, boys. This was tons of fun. It was good for me and it sure as shit was good for you. Now, one last favor before the night is over."

Pat and I looked at each other.

"Anything," we said in unison.

"I was hoping you would say that," you replied.

"OK. Here goes...get the fuck out of my room."

I didn't see you after that night. I never got your number. I talked to Paul about you once, and he got weirded out by my line of questioning so I dropped it. I tried to Facebook stalk, but it seems you weren't there. I secretly hoped for a reason for us to be in the same place again, but weddings are magical things that can't easily be duplicated.

I just hope you didn't end up with that fucker Pat.

12