Her First Blowjob

Story Info
Young, Virgin, Erica blow her Uncle's cock.
1.7k words
4.14
38.5k
36
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Drcock666
Drcock666
623 Followers

This is a revised version, due to some errors in the first that many of you pointed out. I've tried to improve it "in my Swenglish" way.

_____

Erica finished putting on her cheerleading uniform for the evening's game. As the young senior cheerleader sat on the edge of her bed and tied her cheering shoes, she thought she heard her Mom come into the house downstairs. It surprised her because her Mom wasn't supposed to be home from work until later that night.

"Hey, Mom?" she called out as she finished tying her shoe and walked downstairs, but there wasn't any answer.

Erica turned the corner to the living room, where she saw her Mom's brother, Bill on the couch.

He was fumbling with the TV remote control, and it was pretty obvious to Erica that he had been drinking.

"Uncle Bill?"

He turned and looked at Erica.

"Oh, hi!" he answered. "So, what are you up to?" he inquired.

"Just getting ready for the game tonight," she answered.

He gazed intently at his niece, standing before him in her cheerleading uniform.

"I guess so..." he mused, as his hungry eyes devoured her luscious teen figure.

The skinny senior was wearing one of her new uniforms for the year, with a shell top that zipped down the back, it was black across the back, with a red/white/black trim that crossed her shoulders and ran down both sides. The front of the shell was white on the top, and black on the bottom, with the same red/white/black striped trim separating the color scheme in a "V"-shape.

Across the white top of her shell were the letters "CHHS" in a script fashion, for Cherry Hill High School. Under the shell top, Erica wore a tight, thin white long-sleeved turtleneck bodysuit top that ended with an elastic band just below her breasts.

Erica's cheerleading skirt was quite short, hemming out very high on her delicious, shapely thighs. It was black, with twelve alternating red and white box pleats. In addition, the same red/white/black trim pattern ringed the hem of the tiny skirt.

Below about eight inches of her teenage thighs, her slightly knobby knees only enhanced her youthful innocence. Her calves were encased in a pair of white knee socks, pulled up smartly to just below her kneecaps. The knee-socks had a four-inch-wide black band near the top, embroidered with the white initials "CHHS".

White athletic shoes with black trim completed her uniform for the evening.

Erica hadn't seen her uncle look at her before in the way he was staring at her now.

"You know," he reflected, "I hadn't realized what a grown-up woman you've become."

His hands reached up and cupped the shocked Erica's firm little tit mounds and he thumbed back and forth over the small, hardened shapes of her nipples.

Erica tried to back away, but he had her pressed up against the wall.

"Uncle Bill, you shouldn't be doing this," she chided him.

His hands moved down and caressed her flat belly, then he reached under the hem of her skirt and slid his hands up underneath.

"Why not?" he asked.

He pressed up against the sweet, young cheerleader. Erica could feel his swollen manhood through the pleats of her skirt, as she felt his hands caress her ass through her cheerleading panties.

The emotions and cravings inside Erica was a turmoil of contrasting conflicts - she felt turned on by this unexpected situation, but scared and embarrassed at the same time.

She had heard most of the girls talking about sex, about hard cocks, but she'd never been anywhere close to this before, and it turned her on.

She stood there in shock, feeling her Uncles hand slowly slide over her mound and she felt herself breath heavier. He slid a finger inside her folds and she heard herself moan. Then Uncle Bill grabbed young Erica's hand and placed it on his hard cock and Erica instant felt repulsed and wanted to withdraw her hand. But Bill didn't let her, and soon she felt her fingers stroke up and down the length of his cotton briefs covered.

Uncle Bill unzipped and unfastened his pants, then pulled them and his briefs down.

Erica gawked at the sight of his six-inch penis, rock-hard and ready for her and once again her Uncle placed his hand on his hard throbbing cock, and instinctively Erica started to slide her small hand up and down the veiny shaft.

"That's it, sweetheart," he coached. "Slide up and down the hard cock, Erica, God, it feels so good...."

Erica shyly smiled at him and slowly began to slide her small hand up and down the smooth, hot

prick. She jacked off her Uncle with one hand and played with his balls with the other, with an impish, wanton look on her face.

Each time she reach the tip, the young girl's fingers lightly pulled at the sculpted head of his cock, feeling the ridges and the oily wetness from the liquid that bubbled up through the tiny hole in the tip.

"Mmmm...nice cock," the young cheerleader said softly, looking up at her Uncle with a grin on her incredibly innocent-looking face.

"Nice'n big 'n hard...nice to fuck me with...."

Her small hands caressed his hard length, her fingers stopping to play with the sculpted, sensitive head and the little hole oozed juice on its own.

All of a sudden, Erica slowly lowered her head towards her Uncle's aching cock.

He let out a deep moan as her pink lips encircled his large cock-head and she began to move her mouth up and down on it. His eyes were wide open and he held on tightly to the sofa cushion.

He watched intently as his niece moved her head up and down on his tip.

Her mouth was like a suction cup on his cock-head.

"Fuck!" He groaned from the pleasure his niece was giving him.

"Oh, my God.... Now, swirl your tongue around it, like a big ice cream cone."

Erica responded eagerly and tenderly. She smiled up towards Uncle Bill as she softly licked around his cock.

"Mmmm... that's it. The most sensitive part is just under the tip, where it joins the shaft. Your tongue feels really great right there."

She flicked her tongue across the spot. Her warm breath and teasing tongue were absolutely incredible to him.

"Aw, shit..." he muttered, as he picked up his phone and snapped a picture.

"Ohh, God.... Now, put it in your mouth and suck on it while you slowly push it in and out."

Smiling, Erica popped the tip of his cock into her young mouth and sealed her lips around his flesh. The hot little cheerleader looked so nasty giving her Uncle a blowjob as she obediently gazed into his iPhone with her sweet, innocent eyes.

Erica could taste his salty pre-cum as it oozed from his piss slit. It was an unusual taste, but not at all offensive to her. She worked her head forward and back on him as she slid his prick in and out repeatedly.

She went at the perfect face; not too fast and not too slow.

She took his cock out of her mouth, and while she gripped it with one hand, she ran her tongue over the engorged tip. He moaned again as Erica moved her tongue all over his cock-head and then took him back inside of her mouth, this time sucking Uncle Bill faster.

The eager, young cheerleader looked so delightful sitting on the edge of the sofa in her full uniform, the red-and-white pleats of her little skirt scrunched up. Her knee-socked legs were spread wide apart, as Uncle Bill slid her panties to the side and watched his niece's sweet, almost hairless pussy.

Erica paused her head-fuck briefly. With slightly more than the tip firmly clamped between her lips, she wiggled the tip of her tongue across the same sensitive spot again.

"Aw, fuck!!!" he screamed. "You're gonna make me blow my load like that!"

Erica opened her mouth and laughed.

"I am, huh?" she teased, proud of her work.

"Fuck, yeah..." he groaned, as he kept snapping pictures of her.

He cupped her small, sensitive breasts with his hands. His thumbs moving back and forth across her hard, pink little nipples as his fingertips gently caressed the underside of each little swell.

She really liked playing with his hard cock and when she felt Uncle Bill's finger slide in her young pussy, she came hard.

Erica paused for a second as her orgasm rippled through her, then she resumed her sucking.

Bill continued taking pictures as he mouth-fucked her.

Her hair swayed forward and back in rhythm with his oral thrusts.

"Erica, I'm about to cum!" His cock was twitched constantly in her mouth from the amazing pleasure she was giving him. He could feel his orgasm was close.

"I want you to cum on my face Uncle."

He looked at his niece in shock. Did she really just say that?! She wanted him to shoot his load onto her face!

Erica sucked his rigid cock even faster and his fingers tightened on the cushion beneath him.

"Fuck! Here it comes!"

Erica took his cock out of her mouth and stroked it against her face. Hot cum shot out of him as Uncle Bill cried out. Ropes of thick cum landed on her cheek, nose, lips, and even in her hair. She kept stroking her Uncle as he groaned and shot load after load onto her young face.

She didn't flinch or stop stroking him until all of his cum was used.

When he had no more cream to let out, Erica took her hand off his cock. She licked up the cum that was on her lips and then scooped up cum from her nose and cheeks and put it in her mouth. Uncle Bill watched as his niece swallowed all of his gooey cum.

"Did you like that?" Erica asked with a grin.

"fuck... Yeah," he panted, breathing hard as fuck.

"Good. I'm happy to hear that," Erica said.

That's it, short and to the point...

Thank you for your comment about the first version and I hope you enjoyed this as much as Uncle Bill.

Please comment and rate the story. I love to read what you think.

Drcock666
Drcock666
623 Followers