Her First DP

Story Info
Multiple Cream Pies.
850 words
17.7k
18
1
Story does not have any tags
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

My teacher wife just finished the school year and was looking forward to a nice summer break. To help her celebrate, I invited Bryan, a SDC BBC friend of ours to meet us at a local hotel on Friday evening and to bring a friend. As we waited for our friend to arrive, my unsuspecting wife changed into a sheer black baby doll gown with a matching lace thong. She then slipped on a pair of black "fuck me pumps" and sipped wine while we waited for our friend to show. I opened the door when he knocked and he walked in with a close friend of his named Mike. She did not know there would be more than one visitor. She smiled at me and said, "Are they both for me?" I said, "Of course

After a few minutes of pleasantries, Bryan removed my wife's negligee and began fingering her while his friend played with her breasts. They then pushed her down on the bed and took turns eating her pussy. I settled in and started taking cell phone photos and videos.

Bryan, pulled her thong aside and inserted his cock in her cunt while Mike held her head and fucked her mouth. My wife was no longer in charge of the action. She became their cum dump as they fucked her mouth and cunt for nearly an hour.

After a short break, my wife mounted Mike cow girl style and started riding him. Bryan then kneeled on the bed behind her and asked me for lube. I handed him a container of coconut oil which he smeared on his cock and her sphincter. If she knew what was about to happen, she didn't show it as she continued to ride the friend's cock non-stop.

Bryan then tried to slip his cock in my wife's ass but it slipped down and entered her cunt. My wife knew what happened then because her eyes grew wide open in shock and she grunted. After a few pumps and many groans from my wife, Bryan pulled his cock out of her cunt and pushed it deep into her ass. My wife yelped as Bryan then started thrusting in and out of her ass while she sat impaled on the friend's cock. She was no longer able to ride but lay there and take the pounding from two cocks, a 9-inch black cock and 7-inch, very fat white cock, at the same team. As the men started to get into a good fuck rhythm, my wife became a helpless fuck doll. Her arms and legs flailed uncontrollably as she uttered a steady stream of "Oh God, oh shit, oh fuck!" Her "fuck me" pumps flew off and landed across the room and her thong got torn off. Bryan and his friend exhibited great stamina and they fucked her merciless for nearly 20 minutes. Mike, with the girthy cock, came first. Bryan came shortly after. All three then collapsed on the bed in a pile of cum soaked mess.

Bryan and his friend then took turns washing up in the bathroom while my wife rested on the bed. I offered water to everybody but the men refused and got back on the bed with my wife. Bryan flipped my wife onto her stomach and pulled her hips up to him. He grabbed the coconut oil again and reentered her asshole. Whereas he was fairly gentle while double penetrating her with Mike, this time he was not. He grabbed her hips, pulled her head back by her hair and fucked her as hard as he could. Mike put his head under my wife and began sucking and kneading her tits. I could no longer stand by and simply watch. I removed my clothes and I kneeled on the bed in front of my wife. As Bryan continued fucking her ass for the second time, I pushed my cock in her mouth. She looked up me and smiled as I face fucked her. Soon I began to cum. Bryan saw this and was so turned on by me shooting cum down my wife's throat, he started groaning and came inside her ass as I ejaculated in her mouth.

After Bryan finished, we agreed the night was complete and the men began dressing to leave. My wife laid on the bed in a complete mess. Some of my cum which she couldn't swallow due to the Bryan's aggressive ass fucking, lay on her lips. She had taken 2 cum loads, counting mine, in her mouth, 4 loads in her cunt, and 3 loads in her asshole. It was all starting to flow out. Bryan then grabbed his phone and took snap shots of her cream pies. After he texted them to me, he kissed her goodnight and left. After they left, my wife asked me to lay with her and help her relax. I agree but I soon learned her idea of relaxing was more sex. I then mounted her and deposited her 5th cunt load of the night. We then showered and drifted off to sleep.

  • COMMENTS
1 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Dr beulahhthemick; Now, that's what I call an extremely lucky lady, three hot, horny, hard cocks in all of her holes and plenty of cum; just wish I was that lucky.

Share this Story

Similar Stories

Sleeping Tricks Husband has friends enjoy wife but she finds out.in Group Sex
Football Party He shares his wife with friends during the games.in Group Sex
Wife's Vacation Double Penetration Wife’s first dp on vacation.in Loving Wives
Shared on Poker Night Husband shares his wife on poker night.in Group Sex
Army Buddies Wife gets to know husband's former Army buddies.in Group Sex
More Stories