Her First Interracial Experience

Story Info
Wife gets her first taste of BBC.
4.3k words
4.44
27.7k
38
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Swnglf
Swnglf
131 Followers

My wife Amy and I have been recreational swingers for about 10 years now. Normally it's referred to as the "lifestyle", but I wouldn't consider it a lifestyle for us. I use the term recreational due to the fact that we only engage when the time is convenient. Work, children and sports keep us on the go practically year-round. We are both in our mid-forties and still have a large sexual appetite. Amy is still a knockout at only 5' tall with long dirty blonde hair, fake 36C tits and an ass that is simply to die for. She has been a runner all her life and also works out a few days a week on top of running. Her short, muscular legs die into her amazing ass which makes it hard not to stare. Every time she walks into a room when she's dolled up, the place stops to take it in.

My name is Drew and I'm 6'3" with broad shoulders and a relatively fit body. There's not a vain bone in my body, but I've always been told that I'm a handsome man. We started swinging as a way to cut loose and escape from our professional lives while being surrounded by like-minded people. We've met couples and singles from all walks of life. Attitude and personality are what attracts us to people the most.

Amy has always been drawn to strong men with a large stature. She loves deep voiced and bearded men the most. Arrogant and self-centered people usually do keep our attention very long. We are just very laid back and like to have a good time. We have a circle of friends that we've developed over the years that we consider close. There's one couple in particular that are kind of the origin for this story. Chrissy and Carl are an interracial couple that we met a few years ago at a house party.

Chrissy is a tall blonde with legs that go on for days and could easily be a model. She's not overly skinny as the model stereotype would suggest. She does fit the stereotype in terms of height though. Without heels, she's almost 6' tall. Carl is a short, black man that's only about 5'6 which makes them look like an odd couple. We met them through mutual friends at a house party briefly one night. Nothing happened that evening as it was more of an introduction.

We ended up running into them at hotel party a few months later that started this whole thing. Chrissy and I ended up dancing together for quite a while and then headed to our room to grab everyone more drinks. Carl was engaged in conversation some guys in the area, and I thought Amy had gone off to the restroom.

Chrissy and I got to my room, and she started kissing me as soon as we stepped in. I was a little surprised since there wasn't really a lot of touching or anything physical prior to this. You could tell the sexual attraction was there between us though. Chrissy just ended up being the one to make the first move. Long story short, Chrissy and I ended up having sex in my room and Amy came in and joined us. Chrissy and Amy are both very bisexual, so you can imagine what a great time it was for all of us. Carl missed out on all of the fun that night by not being in the right place at the right time.

Amy had never been with a black guy up to this point and I could tell she was very curious. She would always try to play coy when questioned about whether or not she found black men attractive. I did overhear her asking Chrissy a lot of questions about Carl that night. Our threesome was the highlight of that hotel party without a doubt. After i walked Chrissy back to the main party area to find Carl, we parted ways. I went back to our room to find Amy laying there naked and probing her pussy with her fingers.

"What has you all worked up still baby?" I said with a grin.

"Oh, nothing in particular really. I'm just still really horny." she replied.

"I think i can take care of that for you." I said as I stripped off my clothes.

I joined her in bed, and we made passionate love throughout the rest of the night. I noticed that she was a little more sexually charged than normal. I finally put two and two together and realized that it was because she was fantasizing about being with Carl, although she would never admit it.

Amy is one of those women that won't actively seek someone out to fulfill that sexual desire, but she would jump at the opportunity if it presented itself. I have to admit, I've fantasized many times about watching her with a black man or multiple black men for that matter. I' not a cuckhold by any means, but I am a voyeur. There's nothing in this world that gets me more sexually charged than watching her be taken by another man. The sex that her and I have together after such an encounter is always more powerful than the last.

We had an active profile on a couple of the lifestyle sites and would always receive endless emails from single men, and a lot of them were black. Most of the time you could tell how the content of the email would read by the subject line. I would say that based on that alone, 80% of them didn't even get read. We did get an email from a guy named David. He was very respectful and well spoken. He actually had a profile picture that wasn't just a big black dick. Most of these guys send dick picture with no name, introduction or dialogue. At one point i responded to one and said, "so do you have a name, or do we just refer to you as dick?"

Back to David. David reached out after actually reading our profile. I know this since I put a code word in the dialogue that i instructed anyone reaching out to put in the subject line of the email. David said that he really enjoyed our profile, and he couldn't stop admiring the pictures of Amy's clothed body. Now granted, she was clothed, but very scantily clad in some of the photos. He opened up his private pictures for us to view and he was a good-looking man. He was a military guy and was still in good shape for being in his late thirties. He and I exchanged messages back and forth a few times and I came to the conclusion that he would be perfect for her first experience. I knew her type well and know what she likes. The caveat in this situation is getting her to agree to meet. This goes back to her not actively seeking out these situations.

I set up the meeting for a Saturday night that was two weeks away. I knew we didn't have anything going on, so I would just suggest that we go get a hotel room to escape for a night on the town. Amy had been stressed at work and agreed that a night out would be a good stress reliever. She just didn't know at the time exactly how much relief it would end up being. We ended up getting a few more messages from some couples that we'd met in the past but never played with. I let it slip that we were going to be in the city with a hotel room and we planned on attending a few of the local clubs. They conveniently invited themselves and two more couples to meet up with us. I really didn't know how this was going to turn out.

There are some couples that are die hard against having single men around, and there are some that so shallow that they really don't want them to be black men. To each is own. We are very open minded and see everyone the same.

Fast forward 2 weeks to Saturday morning. We were packing our bag for a night on the town, and I told Amy to pack something sexy to wear out. She gave me a quizzical look and proceeded to pack a couple different outfits. We loaded up and headed for the city. We checked into our hotel room which was very nice. The hotel ended up only being a block from the place I had arranged for us to meet David. We went and had a light dinner and then headed back to the hotel room.

Amy started to get herself all dolled up. When she came out of the bathroom, my jaw dropped. She was wearing these very short, but classy, black booty shorts with a lavender spaghetti strapped top. She didn't wear a bra because her gorgeous fake tits stayed up in perfect form. Her shirt clung to every feature of her body and definitely accentuated her tits. She capped it off with a pair of 5" stilettos that made her ass and legs look even more muscular. I was starting to worry that we wouldn't even make it out of the room because she looked so hot. My cock was definitely ready for the evening.

I text David to tell him we were getting ready to leave the hotel. He promptly responded, letting me know he was already there. We headed out for what she thought was just a night out for a few drinks and to unwind. We made it to the club, and it was already crowded. David told me what he was wearing so I'd know what to look for. We went straight to the bar and ordered a couple drinks. We were making our way through the crowd and i hear, "i was wondering when you were going to get here." Shit, I completely forgot that the other couples invited themselves to meet us.

The other couples already had a table and looked as if they were already several drinks into it. Mark was talking about a hundred miles a minute and his wife Becky looked like she was less than thrilled to be there. They ushered us over to the other two couples and made introductions. As Mark was introducing everyone, I saw David out of the corner of my eye. I cut Mark short and told him that I would be back in just a minute.

I walked over and introduced myself to David and told him to come with me. We made our way back over to where everyone was, and I quickly introduced David to them. Almost instantly, I could tell that Amy was taken in by the sight of David and vice versa. He couldn't take his eyes off her. One of the couples sitting at the table made kind of a smug look when i said David was here to meet us. David and Amy quickly engaged in conversation and i could tell that they were hitting it off. Now I had to play damage control and figure out how i was going to play this out.

We all went out on the dance floor and moved to the beat of a few songs. Amy and David looked to be getting along just fine and I noticed that they were started to get touchy feely with each other. I danced with Becky for a couple songs and could tell that something else was bothering her. The other two couples had not even left the table since we got there. David and Amy came off the dance floor and I noticed that he was resting his hand in the small of her back while escorting her from the dancefloor. Amy looked very receptive to his advances and continued to carry on a conversation with him. Mark comes back over to the middle of the group and screams out that everyone was going to head over to the strip club that was just a couple blocks away. The other two guys at the table looked like they were all about it, but their wives didn't look too thrilled.

Becky came over and apologized for not being herself and I told her it was perfectly fine. I asked Amy and David if they had any interest in going to the strip club and I could tell that they were both content with staying here. Mark blurted out that they were all heading out and I told him we were going to stay for a bit longer but would probably head over in a while. The other three couples headed out and we stuck around. The three of us carried on some good conversation while retreating to the dance floor from time to time. The longer we were there, the more i could tell that Amy was into David. I could tell that she was on the front end of a little buzz, and I suggested that we take the party back to the hotel.

Amy quickly grabbed David's hand and ushered him toward the door. At this point, I could tell she had one thing on her mind as she drug him towards the door. During the short walk to the hotel, Amy kept her arm around David as if they've known each other for years. I knew that this night was about to get interesting.

We made it back to the hotel room and David said he had to use the restroom. As soon as he closed the door, Amy came over to me and looked all nervous.

"What am i supposed to do?" she said with a look of concern.

"Do what you do baby and just have fun." I told her.

I gave her a deep passionate kiss and told her i loved her. David opened the door and came back out into the main room. He walked right behind Amy and reached around, taking her tits in both hands. She laid her head back against his chest and let out a soft moan. David started kissing her neck and he continued to caress her boobs. She reached up behind and put her hand behind his head to pull him in closer. I sat down in the lounge chair and pulled out my phone to record this amazing show.

After kissing her neck and caressing her tits, Amy spun around and started exploring his mouth with her tongue. David pulled the straps of her shirt off her shoulders and then down to her waste exposing her beautiful tits. He broke their kiss long enough to bend over and lick both her nipples. She threw her head back while her moan got deeper. Amy kissed him again and then reached for his belt. She unbuckled his bet and unzipped his jeans. I made sure to focus the video in on this.

David raised his arms and pulled his shirt off discarding it on the floor. Amy pulled his jeans to his ankles, and he slowly stepped out of them. You could see the enormous bulge he had in his boxers. Amy's eyes lit up as she rubbed this monster through his boxers. She looked up into his eyes while rubbing his crotch.

"It's so fucking big."

She continued to rub it for a few more seconds and then slipped her thumbs inside the waistband. She slowly, but deliberately pulled down his boxers to where she just revealed the start of his shaft. Her eyes swelled with amazement as she continued the decent of his boxers. When she finally had them down far enough, his huge black cock sprung up toward her face and smacked her on the chin. I could see her mouth the words "Oh My God." She let his boxers drop to the floor, and she grabbed his huge cock with both hands as he stepped out of them. She could barely get her fingers wrapped around it.

He had a silver cock ring on at the base of his huge nuts. His cock was already engorged, and it had to be at least nine or ten inches long and three inches around. It was literally as big as her forearm. I could see that she was overcome with wanton lust for this big black cock. She stroked it up and down with both hands as she stared into his eyes. He took his hand and rubbed it through her hair as she continued to admire this magnificent specimen.

I'm not small by any means with a thick 8", but his cock made mine look like it was. She had a hard enough time with mine, so i didn't know how well she would be able to take it. She stuck out her tongue and lick the precum off the thick and bulbous head. She swirled her tongue around it a few times and then tried to take it in her mouth. She stretched her lips as far as she could and barely got the head in her mouth. Her lips looked like they were going to split from his girth. She sucked and slurped as best she could on his gigantic tool. She slobbered and spit on it to lubricate its length.

She pushed him down onto the chair at the end of the bed and then stood up. She was now standing there in just her booty shorts and 5" stilettos with her perfect tits fully exposed. She looked at him seductively and unzipped her shorts. As she turned, she gave me a wink. She started to slowly pull her shorts down over her sexy ass while bending at the waist to give him a show. When they finally hit the floor, she spread her legs and stepped out of them while spreading her ass cheek with her hand. By this time i pulled my cock out and started stroking it slowly while i enjoyed the show. She dropped back to her knees in front of him and took his cock back into her mouth.

She continued to suck and slurp vigorously while stroking him with two hands. David thew his head back and started moaning as she continued service him. She popped the head of his cock out of her mouth and climbed up over him. She pushed his head back onto the bed and she straddled his face, forcing him to eat her soaking wet pussy. Amy moaned with pleasure as he greedily lapped at her clit and labia with his tongue. She stayed there for several minutes and then told him to get up onto the bed. It was time for the moment of truth.

She climbed up and straddled him then reached down to grab his thick shaft. His cock looked like a log from my perspective, but she guided it right to the entrance of her little white pussy. She slowly lowered herself down and put enough pressure to force the head in. You could see her pussy lips stretch and form a tight seal around his shaft. She gasped for air as she continued her decent. She took a few more inches and raised back up slowly to get used to his size. You could see her juices glistening of his thick member.

She continued to work it, moaning louder and louder until she finally had his entire length in her. He had to have been at least a couple inches past her cervix at this point. She sat there for a minute and her breasts were heaving. She started rocking her hips back and forth working his cock like it was meant for her. subtle pants became shrieking moans as she worked his cock in and out. Within minutes she was erupting in a convulsing orgasm. I continued to stroke my cock and film this amazing feature. She stayed in that position riding him for at least another ten minutes or so, having two or three more orgasms.

David rolled her on her back and positioned himself between her legs. Amy looked over at me and motioned for me to come closer. Her head was hanging slightly off the bed, and she grabbed my cock, pulling it toward her dirty little mouth. She opened up and force fed my rock hard 8" slab down her throat. David laid his cock out on her stomach, and it went all the way up to her tits. i couldn't believe she had its entire length in her. Where the hell did she put it?

He slowly re-entered her and she moaned with a mouth full of my cock. I continued to film as best i could while trying to focus on not blowing my load all over the place. I pulled my cock out and smacked it off her cheek a few times and then settled back into the chair. i didn't want to cum yet, so i let him continue his assault on her little white pussy. David plunged deeper and deeper inside her. She stared deep into his eyes and just kept taunting him to fuck her harder. She was a woman possessed and dick drunk on his big black cock.

He now had her legs on his shoulders and picked up the pace while plunging balls deep on each thrust. He was fucking her with anger and force. it looked as if his goal was to drive her through the bed. She took it like a porn star and just kept taunting him. The more she begged, the harder he thrust. David put her legs down and laid on the bed behind her. He stuck his cock back in and slowly pumped her while laying on their sides. She was lost in this erotic moment and cradled his head with her hand.

They shared a slow passionate kiss as he continued to slide in and out of her. They had been fucking for a solid thirty-five or forty minutes at this point. I didn't know how her pussy could take the assault it was receiving. She pulled away from him and positioned herself between his legs. She reached down and put his cock in her mouth and started lapping up her juices. David motioned for me to come over. He wanted my phone so he could video her with his cock in her mouth.

I couldn't help myself, so i guided my throbbing cock into her stretched out pussy. She was so creamy that my 8" glided into her with ease. She continued to suck his cock as i pumped her from behind. I grabbed her hair and pulled her head up so he could get good video footage of what a little slut she was being. She loves it when you pull her hair and slap her ass. Feeling her pussy grip my cock and hearing her scream pushed me over the edge. Within a few more strokes, I emptied my balls as deep as i could inside her.

Spurt after spurt, I shot every ounce of hot, sticky cum into her unprotected little pussy. After my orgasm subsided, David handed me back my phone and flipped her onto her back again. He wasted no time burying himself into her and you could tell that he was fucking her with intent. Every thrust of his giant tool hammered into her tiny body with force. He hooked her legs back behind the knees with his arms and continued to long stroke her. Her orgasms were getting more frequent and seemingly turned into one drawn out sensation. She kept moaning for him to fuck her. He picked up the pace and i could tell he was close. She grabbed his ass and pulled him in tight. He attempted to pull out and she held him in.

Swnglf
Swnglf
131 Followers
12