Her First Interracial Experience

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Cum inside me baby, fill my little pussy with all your hot cum."

"Come on baby you can do it, fill me, come on, fill me."

Within a few seconds, David let out a roar and spewed every drop of his hot load deep into unprotected little white pussy. He collapsed onto her chest and laid there for a minute. I could see his cum oozing from around his cock and dripping on the bed. She laid there panting, trying to catch her breathe. David slowly pulled out of her and river of his hot, sticky cum gushed out of her onto the bed. I don't think I've ever seen that much cum at one time. She laid there for a few minutes just staring at the ceiling.

David collected himself and started to gather his clothes. He leaned over the bed and gave her another passionate kiss, telling her how amazing she was. He finally got dressed and said he was heading out. Amy stood up as best she could after that fucking and gave him one last kiss goodbye. Amy and I had the most intense sex of our lives together after he left. Her cum-flooded pussy felt so warm and good that i fucked as slow and long as i could for the next hour.

We woke up the next morning and you could tell she was elated. I asked her how her first big black cock experience was and all she could do was smile. I told her that i could probably get him to come back up before we had to leave so they could go at it again. I fully expected her to decline the offer, but she jumped at the chance without hesitancy. I sent him a message and he headed straight there. He and I fucked her again for the next two and half hours and it was even more intense than the night before. She couldn't hardly walk for the next two days and couldn't have sex for about a week after. Since then, David has become her favorite boy toy and they've hooked up several times.

12