All Comments on 'Her First Interracial Experience'

by Swnglf

Sort by:
  • 5 Comments
TigersmanTigersman5 months ago

Good story. All married white women should try sex with a black man like Amy did. Hopefully they will like it and become addicted to it so much that they want to be bred black. Since Amy had unprotected sex with David, she's hopefully carrying a black baby in her white belly.

AnonymousAnonymous5 months ago

This was a good story, I found it hot as I enjoy reading about various first experiences more so when there's common ground. Certainly I was curious having heard and read "big black cocks" while in high school, even watched some black on white porn. Several of my first hookups freshman year were with blacks, two sported nice long cocks that were thrilling to deep throat, too bad the iPhone was around then.

yarnspinnerryarnspinnerr4 months ago

Very Hot Story.

But again the occasional grammatical error can disrupt the flow of the story.

Still giving 5* because I am turned on by the event ;->

tomb72tomb722 months ago

Excellent! I, for one would love to hear more of these Three getting together.

AnonymousAnonymous10 days ago

The little things can make or break a story. You stated the bull was 3" around? That would be just slightly bigger than a broom handle....hardly enough to drive a woman crazy! If you meant 3" in diameter he would be bigger than a quarter horse. The premise of the story works however and outside of some spelling errors it was a good read.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userSwnglf@Swnglf
Happily married couple that enjoys excitement of erotic stories. My wife and I have been involved in the swing lifestyle for over 10 years and enjoy communicating with like-minded people. We will eventually be sharing some of our stories and personal experiences as time prog...