All Comments on 'Her First Orgasm'

by CMK877181

Sort by:
  • 12 Comments
NikkiejanesNikkiejanesalmost 2 years ago

I'm not normally into masturbation stories but this one is an exception.

It was well written, suberbly paced and very descriptive.

Noworl8terNoworl8teralmost 2 years ago

Great solo story. With solo stories you have to have good pacing or it does work and this one has good pacing. Can't wait for another!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

Great story! I can't wait to hear about her future housesitting adventures!

daggettdaggettalmost 2 years ago

Still 11 days left. Time for her to get to get online and find out what those other toys are for! Good story!

heisner777heisner777almost 2 years ago

Great story, it is so hot to hear about every detail of a first cum.

Privates1stClassPrivates1stClassover 1 year ago

The next ten days or so ought to be interesting--she will be able to try out all the toys. Enjoyed the story.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

holy fuck i thought i was wiped out but this story? damn, it brought me back twice

thatsbogusthatsbogusover 1 year ago

Really enjoyed this. It's incredibly realistic and well-paced, not in a rush to get where it's going. I would love to read a chapter two someday about the rest of her housesitting time.

DdaltonDdaltonover 1 year ago

hope you will post the next 10 days! Well written,

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Well written and constructed (and proofread). Great lead-up to the finale with well-placed and varied description.

AnonymousAnonymous10 months ago

Good erotica, refreshingly focused on a young woman finding pleasure with her own body on her own terms. I enjoyed the starts and stops Michelle endures before treating herself, and the reader, to an intense climax of the story.

AnonymousAnonymous4 months ago

Damn. Such a great story! Keep up the good work

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userCMK877181@CMK877181
I originally joined Literotica because I figured I’d try my hand at writing. Here I am a year and a half later, still going strong and loving it more than ever. Send me a message through the feedback feature or leave a comment on one of my stories if there’s anything you’d l...