Her First Orgasm

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Almost unconsciously, Michelle's hands started working the thick end of the toy deeper into her pussy, changing the angle as it pushed deeper to keep the small head in contact with her clit. Michelle couldn't feel the vibration from the head inside her as much, but the ridges brushing along her g-spot felt incredible, and the head was filling up most of her tight twat. Her walls were burning, natural juices flowing out on to the toy and providing Michelle with all the lubrication she needed.

Michelle hadn't thought she could feel too much better than she had earlier, but the higher level combined with the slow thrusting of the toy inside her was putting her on Cloud Nine. Eyes closed, mouth open; her whole world was blacked out besides the sensations in her pussy and clit.

Her grip on the base of the toy started to relax as she felt more comfortable. Michelle took one hand away and brought it up to her chest. She squeezed her boobs through her Metallica shirt, feeling her nipples chafe slightly against the fabric.

Why she hadn't taken her shirt and bra off earlier she didn't know, but Michelle had no plans of interrupting herself to do it now. She pulled the bottom of her shirt up to her collarbone, exposing her chest again, and continued to play with her small boobs, the shelf bra still providing them with ample support.

Her hips started to rock back against the toy. She was becoming more familiar with what exactly felt good, what angles to keep it at, how deep to push it in, what movements to make on her clit. Michelle had never thought about any of this before, but she was glad to be figuring out exactly what she liked, exactly what turned her on. She didn't want to get too far ahead of herself, but she hoped that just maybe, she could bring herself to her first climax.

It certainly felt like it was coming. Michelle had no idea how close it was, but it felt pretty strong. Her whole body already felt affected by this. Her chest was red, her breathing faster and her heart pounding in her chest. Her head felt much lighter, her core and legs were tightening. Her toes curled slightly into the sheets.

Michelle started working her hand more rapidly, increasing the pace of the toy's rhythmic thrusting inside her. She was pumping it faster now, a continuous "squelch" noise shrouding the room as the plastic toy invaded her wet pot. She kept the smaller head pressed firmly to her clit; with each downstroke thrust it pushed down harder onto her button.

"Fuuuck that's so good," Michelle mewled. Her breathing was getting faster. She pinched her left nipple between her fingers, twisting it hard enough to draw just a little pain. She was ready to kick it up, to make herself come.

Her thumb pressed down on the control panel and the vibrator shot to the next level.

"Shit!" Michelle squealed out. The vibrations were so intense, so powerful against her clit. She eased off the toy a little, slowing her thrusting and just letting it rest softly against her clit. It was almost too much. Almost. Just the perfect amount of overwhelming stimulation without being painful.

Michelle started wheezing, trying to draw in deeper breaths. Her abs was tightening without warning every few seconds, reacting to some particularly strong or powerful feeling the toy was invoking.

"Fuck, it's so close!" she whispered to herself. That warm rush was spreading to her whole body. It felt indescribably good.

She pushed down a little harder on her clit, immediately sending a sharp twinge up her spine. Michelle clamped her legs together, tight around the vibrator, forcing it down even harder and pushing it a little deeper inside her. Those vibrating ridges against her g-spot, that little head pressing down on her clit.

"It's so close, I'm gonna cum!" she gasped. The walls of her pussy were squeezing around the toy. Her clit felt hard as a diamond. Everything was burning, in a little bit of pain but mostly pleasure.

This was it. She would finally know what it felt like to have an orgasm.

"Fuck, fuck, fuck!" she yelled

Michelle brought her other hand back down to the base of the toy and forced it further inside her in one last thrust. The small head rubbed over her clit with a final vibration, and Michelle came.

"Oh!" was all that squeaked out of her mouth.

Her pussy exploded, shooting ripples of fire throughout her body. That warm glow had turned into a raging conflagration, consuming every nerve, every neuron in her. She was on fire, a burning pleasure overtaking her every thought and sensation.

Michelle's vision was dark. She couldn't feel herself breathe, she couldn't feel her heart beat. Her entire existence in that moment was the climax burning inside her, emanating straight from her sopping cunt.

She didn't know how long it lasted. It felt like hours, lifetimes, but probably couldn't have been more than a minute. Her vision slowly started to return. Her muscles started to unclench, her toes letting go of the sheets they'd held in a vice-grip.

Her heart was still pounding in her ears, but she could start to feel other thing again. The vibrator was still going, but now suddenly the stimulation was way too strong. Michelle turned it back down to the base setting as quick as she could, enjoying the return to the slow and easy light tease as she rode out the aftershocks. She could still feel her muscles twitch, her heart skip a beat every occasionally, while her whole body came down from the intense and otherworldly climax.

Michelle had never experienced anything remotely close to that before. She couldn't even describe it. Her mind almost couldn't process the level of pleasure and stimulation she had felt.

All she knew was she wanted to feel that again. And again. And again.

Suddenly, in just a minute's time, she understood why women cared about sex, why it was a big deal. If you could feel like that again, she'd sacrifice almost anything in the world for that.

After another minute, the flush red glow of her skin started to recede; her chest and boobs stopped heaving as heavily. Her pussy was starting to feel back to normal.

Michelle wrenched the vibrator away finally, and turned it off. The light from the nightstand lamp caught the glistening juices on the toy perfectly; Michelle's natural nectar coated the entire surface.

It made her smile a little, to know that she had done that. To herself. With the help of the vibe obviously, but she'd made herself climax so hard, that she'd gotten that wet. It was incredible.

Michelle set the vibrator down, and let herself sink into the covers of the bed. She was tired now, sapped of almost all the energy in her body. After a high like that, she could think of almost nothing better to do than let her body completely relax in silky soft sheets and drift asleep.

Bruno.

"Fuuuck," Michelle groaned to herself, in annoyance this time rather than pleasure. She'd forgotten about him.

A quick peak at her phone told Michelle that only about 20 minutes had passed.

Jesus, it had felt so much longer than that.

At least he hadn't been outside for too long.

Michelle picked herself up out of bed, letting her oversized t-shirt fall back down to protect her decency as she went downstairs. Bruno was sitting expectantly at the back door, and shot into the house as soon as she opened the door. Michelle gave him a treat for waiting so long, and escorted the spirited Frenchie back upstairs.

As soon as she got back into the master, she peeled off her shirt and sexy shelf bra, and slipped totally naked underneath the covers into bed.

She grabbed the vibrator and put it back in the bottom nightstand drawer. That toy she certainly wouldn't forget about. Ever. But there were so many others to choose from and try.

Mrs. Alvord was a literal goddess for having this collection.

That purple dildo still had Michelle's attention. So did the wand. Those two together seemed like they could do the same thing that this vibrator had just done, but maybe even better. Perhaps more work, but Michelle felt more confident in her own abilities now.

Of course, there was always the small little pear-shaped metal things with the flared ends that Michelle hadn't figured out the use for. Or the one pink toy with what looked like a suctioned vibrating head? That definitely was supposed to go on the clit. Or the long flimsy plastic rod with penis heads at both ends, like a double-ended dildo. Or the long metal vibrating dildo.

Michelle had so many options to choose from. She glanced at her phone again. Only 11:30. She certainly had enough time to try something else out tonight.

And 11 more days til the Alvords got home.

Enough time to test out every single toy in the drawer. Again and again and again. Michelle smiled.

Best neighbors ever.

*********

Please remember to vote 5 stars and favorite the story if you liked it. There are probably a few spelling errors: my spellchecker is awful and my proofreading is not infallible. Please also give me constructive feedback and let me know what you liked or what you thought could have been better. It's how I can improve as a writer and do better in the future.

Comment below or send me a message through the feedback feature if there's anything you want to see in my stories.