Her First Submission

Story Info
Her first time sure wasn't gentle...
4.2k words
4.38
25.8k
10
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I stepped inside the room, the warm scent of vanilla candles immediately engulfing me. I was acutely aware of his body behind me, his hand pressed firmly against my lower back as he reached out to turn on the lights. The room lit up - dim, golden light illuminating a huge bed in the centre, pushed back against the wall, a velvet couch along with a wooden coffee table against the left. A plush white comforter covered the bed, a dozen throw pillows propped against the headrest.

I walked toward the couch and carefully slip my purse down my arm and kept it on the seat before stepping away, turning around to face Jaime, who was still standing at the threshold of the room. His eyes were on my face, unwavering as he silently gazed at me. He stepped in, kicked the door shut with his foot, his eyes never leaving mine. I caught my bottom lip in between my teeth, running my hand down my thigh to smoothen the dress I was wearing.

It was a white, backless floor length casual gown trimmed in lace, the plunging neckline making my breasts look as if they were about to fall out. It was way out of my comfort zone -- wearing something this revealing -- but Jaime liked it. He had liked being able to feel the soft skin of my back as we had had dinner in the restaurant downstairs, sipping his wine as he ran the tips of his fingertips down my spine. I was sure I was drenched with need as I had smiled at him. At dinner, I had felt pretty confident about myself, and what was about to happen tonight, right now, because he made it feel so easy. Natural. It felt natural to talk to him all night, laughing and joking around, seeing him smile.

But now, I didn't feel confident at all. The way his eyes ha darkened with promise of what was to come. How he was going to take my virginity, ruin me for anybody else.

He already had.

He wore a black, three-piece suit, complete with a tie and it fit him so deliciously I couldn't wait to run my hands all over his chest. His dark hair hung a little in his eyes, his brown eyes piercing as he continued to stare at me. A blush settled on my cheeks and neck, forcing me to look down at the golden-lined carpet.

He took a step forward, and I automatically took a step backward. He cocked his head, like he was waiting for his prey to give up. Submit to him. My heels caught in the carpet and I tripped, but managed to right myself.

"Are -- Are you going to hurt me?" I whispered.

He took another step toward me, so I took two back. He didn't answer but his eyes lit up, and a small smirk formed on his lips as he took his jacket off. Before I could process, he rushed toward me, gripped my throat in his hand and pushed me back against the wall.

I gasped, my back hitting the wall, hard. He forced my jaw up so I could meet his eyes, since he was easily a foot taller than I was. He leaned down and brought his face near mine.

"Yes," he said, his hot breath fanning my face. "But you're going to love it, I promise you."

He kissed me but I kept my lips tightly pressed together, not wanting to give him the satisfaction. He flicked his tongue against my lips. "Open up," he ordered, his hand tightening around my throat.

I obliged, unable to help it, a burst of heat immediately shooting straight to that little bundle of nerves between my thighs. "Listen to me very carefully," He said. "In this room tonight, you exist for my pleasure. For my keep. For me to own, to fuck and to please." He tilted his head a little, chuckling. "Maybe."

He bent his neck, his lips meeting mine in a flush of tangled breaths and kissed me deeply, like he was drinking me in, devouring me. He tasted of red wine and the chocolate we'd had. A soft moan escaped my throat.

"Look at you," he growled against my lips when we were forced to part for air. "Shaking already, and I haven't even touched you properly yet."

He released my throat, and I immediately missed the warmth. Stepping back, he commanded in a low voice, "Turn around, Lia. Now."

I managed to turn around on my wobbly feet, facing the wall. I felt his hand travelling from the back of my neck to my lower back, where the strings to the flimsy dress held it up, making me shiver. I bent my neck to one side as he leaned down, pressing his open mouth against my neck. I whimpered.

"Fuck, baby, I love how responsive you are to me," he growled. I blushed deeply again.

"Please don't hurt me," I said in a small voice. I wasn't afraid of the pain. In fact, I craved it -- for him to be rough with me. But I was so scared. So nervous, that I didn't know what to say.

He pulled the strings away from my body and forced the straps down my arms. I shivered as the cold air from the air conditioner hit my naked breasts and I instinctively brought my arms up to cover myself, but Jaime quickly turned me around again.

"Hide yourself from me, and I'll punish you till you can't move," he stated, his voice low but threatening. I watched his hooded eyes from beneath my eye lashes. I could feel the moisture gathering between my legs at that threat.

I started to shrink back into the wall, but he grabbed me by my hair, fisting it around his palm and pulled, dragging me to the bed and throwing me on top of the comforter. I bounced a little, bending my knees to pull them close to my chest. Jaime stood near the edge, looming over me.

He undid the buttons on the sleeves of his shit slowly, his eyes never leaving mine. I was burning for him. And the way he looked at me -- like a predator about to ravish his prey. I trembled with arousal, watching him take his shirt off all the while he looked down at me like a man getting ready to devour a feast prepared just for him. Only for him.

In just his trousers, I admired his shirtless torso with blatant desire. He was ripped. Arms corded with muscle, broad chest dusted with hair and strong, hard-looking abs. He was big, so bigger than my small frame. I was shaking with need when he reached the bed.

He sat on the edge of the bed with his feet firmly planted on the floor. He grasped my ankles in his large hands and pulled me to him. In the next moment, he had me flipped over and I was being dragged over his knees. I gasped, mortified at the compromising position I was in with my ass exposed. In one swift moment, he ripped my panties down my legs.

He brought one leg from under me to trap my legs with his powerful thigh. There was no moving space for me to wriggle, no space to escape with my ass slightly raised in the air.

"You know what I'm going to do now, Lia?" he spoke so, so calmly that fear and excitement immediately started to wash over me. I shook my head. "You know what happens to a bad, filthy girl like you?" He growled, fisting my hair and pulling my head up. "They get punished. Punished for being such a little tease all through dinner with their bare legs down the table and those sultry lips and eyes begging for a good, hard fucking. " His lips brushed my ear, sending flutters flying in my stomach. I whimpered in anticipation. "I'm going to enjoy punishing this sweet ass of yours, Lia."

The first spank came without warning but with a force that shook me to my core. The man did not know what easing in was. I cried out at the initial shock of the pain that assaulted my soft flesh before it dissipated into a sweet sting that made moisture pool between my thighs. There were no soft, soothing touches that followed the pain his hand delivered. No, he wanted me to feel every tingle on the sensitive skin. I panted, wondering just how I was going to be able to take another of his ruthless smack. I found out pretty soon.

It was somehow harder and more powerful than the first one, and on the other cheek. I outright screamed this time, his strong forearm preventing me from arching my back. I could feel the hard ridge of his cock through his trousers against my stomach. Like an animal waiting to be unleashed.

"No, please. Stop," I panted. But I didn't want him to stop. I loved what he was doing, and the pure evidence of that was how soaked my pussy was. I was sure I was rubbing some of that wetness on his thigh when I squirmed.

"What was that?" He growled. "You want me to stop?"

"Y-yes. Please."

In response, he spanked me thrice in a row, not giving me time to register the shock at each until it accumulated into delightful stinging that exploded on my cheeks.

He kept spanking me, some on one cheek then the other alternatively, and others on the same cheek, at the same spot, causing blinding pleasure mixed with pain to bloom over the ever-growing sensitive flesh of my ass. He didn't spare my upper thighs. He smacked them again and again until I was sure that my ass and thighs were a dark red colour. I lost track of time, of everything other than his hand and my ass and how good it felt to be punished like a rag doll over Jaime's knees.

By the time he stopped, I was trembling, limp over his knees, my hair sticking to my neck with sweat. He picked me up effortlessly in his arms, his warmth seeping into me. The skin of my ass ached. I curled up into him, wrapping my arms around his neck, as he walked over to the side of the bed to lay me down on the bed. I shifted to my front, wincing when my ass slid along the sheets. It felt amazingly sore.

I watched as he unzipped his pants and dropped them to the floor, neatly stepping out of them before slipping his boxer down his legs and following the same movement. I gulped when I saw his cock spring out, hard and hot and ready, standing tall and proud.

"Come here," he ordered.

"No, thanks."

My hands flew to my mouth in shock. Did I really say that out loud?

I backed away further, putting as much distance as I could between the glowering man and me. Despite the narrowed eyes and the deadly scowl on his face, I had to suppress the urge to laugh.

"I didn't...I d-didn't mean to say that," I said softly, still backing away until the headboard met my back.

Jaime tilted his head. Jesus, I was about to meet my death.

"Do you trust me, princesa?" He spoke equally softly, but the gleam in his eyes told me that I was in trouble. Deep, deep trouble.

"Not right now," I muttered under my breath, but he'd undoubtedly heard my sassy remark. I silently groaned. Why couldn't I keep my mouth shut?

His eyes narrowed. "Come. Here. Right now."

I hastily obeyed, not wanting to test his patience anymore. I got on my hands and knees and approached him, my mouth at the exact height as that of his cock. His delicious-looking cock. My mouth watered.

I reached out to touch him, but he was quick to give my ass a hard smack. I yelped and withdrew my hand.

He cocked his head. "Did I give you permission to touch?"

I swallowed as heat travelled past my navel, and straight to my pussy. I clenched my thighs.

He gripped my jaw in his hand, squeezing painfully as he tilted my head back to meet his brown eyes. "I said," he growled. "Did I give you permission to touch?"

"No, sir."

A little smile softened his features. "Very good."

He flipped me onto my back, a hiss escaping me when my ass grazed the sheets again as I was dragged forcefully along the mattress so that my neck rested just on the edge. At the perfect height for-

Jaime tapped his cock against my lips in two fast smacks. I gasped, mouth falling open in shock. I tasted two beads of precum on the tip of my tongue, and I eagerly savored his salty yet sweet taste.

And then he pulled away.

I watched him silently as he walked to a chair on which he'd kept his suitcase. Opening it and retrieving a piece of fabric, he stalked back to the bed.

"What's your safe word, princesa?"

"Um. Red?"

He nodded in approval before his hands came up to my face, the soft, satin blindfold sliding over my eyes.

"W-What are you doing?" I asked him but he didn't bother to respond.

My sight stolen from me, I never saw him coming when he shoved his cock deep into my mouth in one hard thrust. I gagged on impulse, and my eyes watered with the utter shock of having him - hot, hard and huge - in my mouth. Heat rose in my belly, echoing in my clit between my legs. I could feel every inch of him on my tongue - his taste, his scent, entirely consuming me. He withdrew from my mouth, only to push deeper this time, almost all of his length in mouth, brushing the back of my throat.

"You're going to give me your throat, Lia. Now," he panted, his hands fisting in my hair roughly as he withdrew his cock again.

He delved in, hard and fast and so incredibly hard on my tongue. This time, I felt him in my throat, making me gag a little again, but I controlled it nicely. I could handle it. He began to fuck my mouth like he had promised to do my pussy -- a hard, unrelenting and unmerciful rhythm. This was a man who knew what he wanted, was used to taking it the way he wanted and he certainly fucked like it.

Tears welled in my eyes at the choking assault on my throat, making it impossible for me to breathe deeply. Thick saliva mixed with his precum coated my mouth, strings of it attached to the head of his cock visible whenever he pulled out before slamming back in. His balls slammed against my chin each time, with each thrust. I was so wet -- I could feel the moisture on my inner thighs.

My head swam with dizziness at the inability to breathe properly all the while Jaime grunted and panted. He was close -- I could feel it in the tightening of his balls.

"I'm going to cum," he said with a particularly hard thrust that made the tears escape my eyes, flowing freely down the side of my face, soaking my blindfold.

He thrusted one final time, pushing his entire cock in my mouth as he did so before he came. He growled my name when his cum shot down my throat, forcing me to take it. It was the sweetest thing to hear in the world.

When I had swallowed every single drop of his cum, I slowly sat up. My throat felt raw and the slightly salty aftertaste of him remained thickly on my tongue.

I shifted back a little on the bed when he gripped my ankles in his hands and dragged me down so my legs dangled over the edge of the bed, my back flat on the mattress. In one smooth movement, I felt him pull my panties down my legs. "Don't move," he ordered. And then I felt something hot and wet, right down my slit, before I could react. His tongue. Oh my God. I gasped, my hips shooting up but he rested his arm over them, pressing me down into the soft mattress. Nobody had ever done that before. Licked me there. It was such an intimate gesture. I blushed furiously.

Jaime sucked my clit ruthlessly, not giving me time to control the pleasure that was spiraling inside. He lapped up the wetness there, drinking me in.

"You taste divine, Lia," he groaned against me.

For long moments, he alternated between sucking my clit, lightly raking his teeth over and around it, and licking down my slit. When he pushed his tongue right at my opening, a raw scream escaped my throat before I could stop it. I writhed against his arms holding me down on the bed, wanting friction. Wanting more.

Just when I thought I couldn't take any more of his tongue and teeth and lips, he slid two fingers inside me at once without hesitation. My world stopped, focused only on the sensations overriding my mind and body. I screamed again when he pushed his thick fingers deep inside me, curling them into a hook, pushing against a wall inside me that I never knew existed. His fingers retreated momentarily before he forced them in again, fucking me with them all the while he worked my clit with his mouth.

I squeezed my eyes shut inside my blindfold. I was so close. My legs were trembling at the intensity of what he was making me feel. I could feel the heat and the pleasure build up, up, up, making me curl my toes and arch my back. I was there, I could feel the orgasm crest -

He stopped.

I whined, my body strung tight and hot and so needy.

"What..." I scrambled, my mind in a haze filled with lust and the need to orgasm. I removed my blindfold to glare at him. He stood up, licking his glistening lips. I blushed when he grinned at what he tasted.

"I need you hot and ready for when I fuck you," he said, his eyes never leaving mine. He scowled. "Don't give me that look. You take what I give you. Nothing more, nothing less," He warned. I immediately dropped my eyes at the command in his voice, his words somehow arousing me more.

He was going to put his big cock inside me, The thought sent enough of trepidation through me that it must have shown in my body. "Hmm." His eyes bored into mine. "Maybe you aren't ready yet."

I slowly started to close my trembling legs, but his hands were there on my knees, pushing them open again. Wider than before - until my knees rested either side of me, putting my pussy on display for him to see.

"Keep them there," He commanded, his wide hands forcing my knees into the mattress. I huffed.

He leaned down, so close that his lips were a hair's width away from mine. "You better keep your attitude in check, Lia, or you're going to regret it. Terribly."

I rolled my eyes. "I'll believe it when I see it."

Jaime smirked. "Very well."

He pulled down the blindfold on my eyes again. His hands took hold of my wrists and a moment later, I felt something scratchy and rough against my skin. Rope?

My muscles tensed. "Relax, princesa," he murmured, his voice calming me almost instantly. I felt my heart swell.

I loosened my shoulders as he bound my wrists together with the rope, checking twice when he was done to make sure it didn't give. It didn't.

I missed the warmth of his body between my legs almost as soon as he stood up. I counted my heartbeats until his return. Finally, I heard his soft footfalls on the carpet near the bed.

His hand stroked through my wet and slick folds, making me shiver with need. "Can I trust you to be quiet?" He asked in a low voice. "Or do I need to put a gag in that pretty mouth of yours, Lia?"

I was panting in anticipation and excitement. "I'll be quiet, sir."

"Very good," he muttered.

A sharp slap sounded a moment before I felt the pain. Right on my clit. I yelled, shaking with the aftershock of the thin, narrow strike of whatever he had used. My bound hands moved to cover my pussy but he was quick to grab them and place them above my head.

"What is that?" I asked him, my voice trembling.

"This?" He gave a lazy slap of the thing on my inner thigh. I moaned. "It's my favorite whip."

"It hurts," I whimpered. He brushed my hair away from my face before rubbing his thumb over my bottom lip.

"I know, baby. It'll feel good once you get warmed up, though. Just trust me."

I nodded.

He gave another flick of the whip, and this time the blow landed on one of my labia.

The next time, it landed on the other.

He whipped my pussy ruthlessly, never letting me expect his blows.

Somehow, after a lot - a lot - of blows, the pain and sting of the whip turned to sweet, welcome, pleasure. When I was certain that I would combust if I didn't come then, Jaime tossed the whip on the bed and circled my clit with his calloused thumb. The slight scratch made me moan loudly and I was so, so close.

"Come for me, Lia." He growled, adding just the right amount of pressure on the top of my clit. I exploded with a shriek, my body convulsing with jerks of pleasure as my inner walls pulsed around his fingers.

I had barely recovered when Jaime lifted me by my waist and laid me further up the bed, removing the blindfold. He settled over me and I blinked at the returned light, watching the sculpted muscles of his biceps as he shifted his entire weight on his elbows on either side of me. He had gotten rid of his trousers and underwear some time while I was wearing the blindfold. His cock rested hard and heavy against my opening.

He stared into my eyes. The blue in them entranced me and I couldn't take my eyes off of them. Slowly, oh so slowly, he rubbed his thick cock over my wet slit. Up and down, up and down. My core clenched in anticipation and nervousness.

12