All Comments on 'Her First Submission'

by UncommonDesires

Sort by:
  • 4 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
Omh

I came so hard...

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
So good

I loveddd this story. Everything about intro bdsm done right

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
If...

If you had written this as a standard scene between this couple and NOT her first time submitting and her first introduction to full intercourse it would have been a lot better as well as believable.

Instead we’re supposed to believe that this is her first time, it doesn’t work. If it wasn’t very obviously consensual it would look like rape. It clearly wasn’t rape, but honestly a nervous virgin is incredibly unlikely to be able to deep throat on her first attempt. A virgin wouldn’t willingly accept having her pussy whipped on her first foray into sex. If he finger fucked her before fucking her with his cock, there’s no hymen left to break with his cock so it’s unlikely to be as painful as you made it seem in the story. The hymen is on average between 1 and 2 cm inside the vaginal canal. So his fingers would have broken it (if it was there) as well as stretching the walls of her vagina which would allow him to fuck her easily. She’s more likely to be suffering pain from being whipped on her pussy because frankly that’s definitely something that needs to be worked towards, definitely not a neophyte trick.

It’s a very very definitely a sexy erotic story that will make readers squirm in all the right places provided they just ignore the fact that she’s supposedly a virgin.

Tess (UK)

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
Thanks fornthe pointers

Hello Uncommondesires,

Love the story, i was looking for inspiration, my gf just asked for some thing like this, but now you also have a new fan.

Cheers

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous