Her First Submission

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"I love you," he whispered, our eyes still locked. For those few heartbeats, I felt more cherished than I ever had in my life. I didn't realise when the tears slipped free. With a tender brush he brushed them away and I whispered, "I love you more."

He smiled a lovely smile and with one powerful thrust of his hips, he pushed his cock in my pussy, burying himself to the hilt in my heat all the way in until I felt the coarse hair on his groin against my tender skin.

The shock and discomfort was worse than the pain. I squeezed my eyes closed, tears running down my cheeks at the burn and pain as his cock stretched the walls of my pussy.

"You're so fucking tight," he growled, nibbling at my neck. But he remained still, letting me adjust to the unfamiliar intrusion of his thick, long cock.

A choked sob escaped my throat and he raised his head. With surprisingly gentle fingers he tipped my chip to look at him, and my breath caught in my lungs at the emotion in his eyes. His face was gentle, soft. Caring. Loving.

I smiled at him through my tears, running my hands down his mused back, reveling in the feel of him and how our bodies were joined in the most intimate of ways.

"Are you okay? Is it better?" Jaime asked, concern swimming in his eyes. With a deep breath, I nodded. The pain had ebbed away, and in its stead there was just the sense of being so very full.

He grasped my hands and pinned them to the bed, intertwining his fingers with mine before he started moving. A slow, gentle rhythm, so unlike the roughness he's shown me all night. Please swam through me, my flesh sore in all the right places.

And then he started to really move. I cried out as his cock hit that one spot inside me again and again with each of his unrelenting strokes, pushing me higher and higher on waves of pleasure.

All the while, our eyes never each other's. I screamed when I came, my head rising slightly to the crook of his neck. Gasping, shaking, trembling, Jaime kept his hard and fast pace throughout.

With a roar, he came inside me, clenching my fingers so tightly that it hurt like hell. I didn't care at all.

He settled his weight on top of me, breathing heavily, his bare chest rubbing against my sensitive nipples. For what felt like eternity, we stayed that way: him still buried inside of me and my hand stroking his warm, damp skin. I felt content, satiated. And so, so loved.

12