Her First Time Swinging

Story Info
I was terrified at first, but I loved what happened!
8.2k words
4.49
26.6k
21
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
TWeston
TWeston
347 Followers

I looked at everything carefully. I didn't know what to expect, not exactly, but it was certainly not this.

Everything was so elegant and so beautiful - nothing like what I expected from a "swingers club." Having never been here, or to any swinger's club, I was amazed at my first visit. But let me back up a few minutes.

We drove into a large parking lot with more than two dozen cars already there. The cars were all expensive cars, even luxury cars, suggesting the class of people inside. This was certainly not the topless bar or a strip club I expected.

My name is Tiffany and Kerry is my husband. We have been married for two years, and this was our anniversary. Kerry had talked about threesomes as a fantasy, and about swinging, and even about one swinger's club in particular. He talked like someone who knew his way around, yet denied any specific experience. He spoke like he might have been here before, but he never offered details. I didn't know if that was good or bad. I mean, if he had been here many times, then he could prepare me properly on what to expect. But if he had been here many times, what did that say about him? I was sure he was not that experienced when I married him, and I wasn't experienced at all. I wore white at our wedding specifically because I was a virgin. And I valued Kerry's limited experience, and had told him that many times. But a member of a swinger's club? That was nothing like what he led me to believe before we were married.

Yet he spoke of this swinger's club often. Not so much the first year or so of our marriage, but more often over the last few months. Finally, he became almost insistent about celebrating something new and different for our second anniversary. And that "different" experience was this club. I finally gave in and here we were. And I was in a panic.

Hell, I had been to a topless bar only once, when I was in college. Two girlfriends and I decided on a whim to go, as an experiment, just to see why boys liked them so much. It was less than two miles from campus, and it seemed quite popular with the frat boys. But when we arrived at the place, we were disgusted. The women were surprisingly attractive, but only one of them was what I would describe as beautiful and two of them were downright homely. The place didn't seem very clean and all three of us expressed concerns about finding someplace clean enough to sit down. The beers were very expensive and seemed to be a little watered down.

But the dancers were quite good. Twisting and turning and bouncing and spreading their legs, I could see how the boys could get turned on here. All three of us had a couple of table dances and a private dance. And the dancer I chose for my private dance explained that the rules were quite strict for dances with men, but they were quite loose for dances with women. She led me into a back room with couches against three walls and, for the next three minutes, my body was absolutely mauled by the woman. She played with my boobs a lot, pinching and twisting my large nipples through my blouse. She rubbed my pussy and stroked my clit through my pants for almost half the song. And she seemed to not be bothered at all by the fact that there were two male customers being entertained by other dancers on the other two couches.

So far, I had only two lesbian experiences with my girlfriends, so I wasn't really sure how I felt about this one. I had to admit that it was a turn on for me, but I was convinced that I wouldn't want it for a steady diet. No, my boyfriend was preferable. The topless bar experiment convinced me that I would prefer a hard cock when I finally crossed that bridge. Seriously, I like dick!

So I had only been with my husband, and I had only been to one topless bar. Obviously, my sexual experience was quite limited in both partners and variety. And now I was about to spend an evening in a swinger's club because my husband wanted to show me off to other men while he fucked other women. I was nearly terrified.

As we approached the front door, I saw nothing to impress me very much. It was a large aluminum building in the middle of a large commercial complex, with a simple metal door. There were no flashing neon signs telling the world that there were naked bodies inside having sex in many and varied ways. It was more like a storage building or a warehouse than a strip club. But once we entered the building, I saw an entirely different world.

We stood in a small reception area, with dark wood paneling and a dark wood counter. The lighting was dim, but provided by beautiful gilded sconces on the wall. An attractive woman sat at the large and ornate reception desk with a large computer screen in front of her. She looked up at us as we entered and smiled an affectionate greeting. Kerry spoke briefly, giving her a number instead of a greeting. The receptionist typed something into the computer, presumably the number, and waited for a second. Then she looked up at us and smiled warmly.

"It has been a while, Mr. Smith. Welcome back. I trust the two of you will enjoy your return after all this time." She smiled again and pointed to a beautiful hand-carved wooden door with an ornate brass handle. The door buzzed and Kerry pulled it open and held it for me as I walked into a large room. Inside was a world entirely different than I had expected.

Off to the left was an area with two pool tables. They were both in use but I doubted much pool was being shot. One table had two women bent over and they were being fucked furiously by their partners. I could see one of the cocks in action because they were at the end of the table nearest me, and that cock seemed to be quite large. I couldn't see the other cock because the man's back was to the room.

The other table was also hosting more sex than pool, but the activity was different. Rather than simply fucking, the two couples at the second table were actually shooting pool, but with an interesting twist. The two women were naked and sitting at opposite corners of the table, and they were making it difficult for their men to make accurate shots. The women were up on the table with their legs spread wide in an obvious attempt to distract the men. Any shot into those corner pockets experienced awesome distractions. I suddenly had an urge to play pool.

Off to the right was a small dance floor with the typical hardwood flooring. At the moment, the music being played was slow and soft, quiet enough that the rest of the guests could carry on conversations around the room. And the slow dancing on the dance floor was somewhat unique in my experience. A woman with a gorgeous red floor-length gown was dancing with a man in a formal tuxedo, complete with the requisite cummerbund. They appeared to be in their mid-fifties and were obviously excellent dancers. The slow music resulted in their fine ballroom dancing moves, and they were a pleasure to watch. And then came the surprise.

As the couple moved around the hardwood floor, they finally turned so the woman had her back to the room. This revealed the fact that the man had placed his hand in the small of her back, typical, but that hand had pulled the woman's dress high enough to show her bare ass and he was holding her dress in place. And I had to admit that her ass was simply awesome, rounded and smooth and tanned. I was proud of my ass, but she could give me a run for my money. And apparently a number of others agreed because there were at least a dozen guests watching the couple and their somewhat informal dancing.

The other people on the dance floor were what I would expect. As a good friend of mine has stated many times, "Any fool can grab her ass and shuffle his feet around." And that was pretty much what was happening. Neither of the two couples were demonstrating any real dancing skills. The two men were doing just what my friend had described, and weren't very inspiring in doing even that.

But the surprise came from the women. Neither woman had on a top of any sort. They wore skirts that were pleated in such a way that they would flare out quite easily if the music were a little more energetic, but they wore no top at all. And both had large, artificially-inflated boobs that barely moved and didn't bounce at all as they danced. Ah, the disadvantages of silicone.

I was really enjoying watching the six dancers but my husband took my hand and almost pulled me into the main part of the room. There I saw the large and apparently fully-stocked bar at the far end of the room. I could see a short hallway to the right of the bar with a sign indicating the bathrooms were down that short hall. And there was a man leaning against the door frame of that hall dressed in a gorgeous gray tux. But the unusual feature of his tux was the fact that there was no front to his slacks. The front was totally open, exposing his very erect dick, and he was slowly stroking it as he watched the rest of the room.

Lots of dark wood and luxurious seating dominated the rest of the main room, with more than two dozen couples dressed in expensive clothes. The men, for the most part, wore suits or slacks and a sports coat. But the women were dressed in a broad range of sexy outfits. I saw two transparent body suits, one white and one black, that covered nothing of the beautiful women who wore them. Another woman wore a short pencil skirt with a top that consisted of two suspender straps about two inches wide, designed to hold up the skirt more than to cover any boob flesh. Three more women were simply topless. But most of the women seemed to be fully dressed in beautiful evening gowns. And it seemed that all the women were slender and simply beautiful. So beautiful, in fact, that I almost felt self conscious.

Not that I am ugly or anything. I have been told by my friends, both male and female, that I am attractive. And at least the college boys trying to get into my pants claimed that I was beautiful or sexy or both. I stand five feet and seven inches tall and I weigh one hundred and thirty pounds. Sometimes I claim that I would weigh much less if it weren't for my breasts. My boobs are a full C-Cup and sometimes more, depending on the time of the month. And my nipples were a real attention-getter, more so than I am comfortable with. They are thick and they always stand out because it seemed that they are always hard. If I want to keep my nipples from being obvious, I have to wear plastic inserts in my bras. Not even padded bras can hide my nipples. But they are wonderfully sensitive and I can cum just from my husband playing with my tits and my nipples. And he loved playing with my tits. He was always grabbing them and squeezing them and pinching my nipples. He loved my large areolae, which were dark and oval-shaped. But my nipples were even darker. Between my dark areolae and my even darker nipples, and the fact that they were always hard and standing out, if I ever wore a light-colored blouse without a bra, it was because I intended to put on a show.

I had long dark brown hair that fell in natural waves to the small of my back. I wore it in bangs, swept to the side, that almost covered my dark brown eyes and eyebrows. I had a dark complexion, suggesting that my heritage was not pure Caucasian, and I loved to dress up. In college, I didn't have much call for that, but since I am married, I looked for opportunities to dress up at least once a month, and more often if possible.

And tonight I was dressed up. I was wearing a Dior knock-off in a short and flared skirt. The ivory color set off my dark skin beautifully. The top was cut deep and wide, showing plenty of cleavage, and it was held up by thin spaghetti straps. The back scooped deeply, down to my butt crack, making it obvious that I wore no bra or panties. Of course, the absence of a bra was already obvious by my large nipples, which were quite hard in anticipation of the events of the evening ahead. And my tits were natural, easily discerned by the way my boobs bounced and swayed as I walked. On my feet, I wore dark brown pumps with three inch heels.

All in all, I looked beautiful and I felt beautiful, which was important to me in light of the possibilities of tonight. And my husband of two years was treating me as if I was a queen, almost showing me off as we walked into the room. We sat down in a beautiful, hand-carved couch with a beautiful, also hand-carved, coffee table in front of it. There was an equally beautiful couch on the other side of the coffee table with a couple already sitting there, his hand thrust into her blouse and obviously playing with her boobs. We exchanged smiles and then greetings, and then I continued to look around.

It certainly looked like there was an exciting evening in store for us.

The room was laid out in a simple rectangular floor plan. One end held the beautiful door through which we entered. Directly opposite the door was a well-stocked bar. It also was beautifully hand-carved with a copper top and ran the width of the wall on the narrow end of the rectangular room, with what looked like double doors into what I hoped was a kitchen. This comprised the two ends of the rectangle. As I mentioned already, the two long sides held the pool tables to the left and the dance floor to the right.

A server walked up to take our food and drink order. Kerry had told me that this place had a reputation for serving great food but the server offered only an assortment of what she described as hors d'oeuvres but what I called finger foods. And at the left end of the bar there was a small cooking area where a man made what appeared to be omelets cooked to order. The omelets grabbed my interest, but the bar even more. Right now, I needed a strong drink really badly.

Having looked over the bar and omelet station, I took the time to look at our server. She had introduced herself as Jennifer and she said in a suggestive way, "I will be taking care of you tonight. Whatever you want, just let me know." The grin on her face and the tease in her eyes told us much more. Yet now that I was looking more closely at her, she seemed friendly and sincere.

Kerry introduced us as "Kerry and Tiffany Smith." She nodded with no expression as she asked for our order. I ordered Crown Royal on the rocks just because I just didn't believe that a glass of wine was enough for right now. Kerry was classless enough to order a Lite Beer until I not so gently nudged him in the ribs. Then he changed his order to a house brandy. As elegant as this place seemed to be, and as beautiful and formal as the guests seemed to be, I felt that ordering a light beer was simply out of place. Jennifer noticed my correction of my husband and his correction of his order and smiled.

"So, is this your first time here?" She looked at both of us as she asked the question. Kerry answered before I could.

"Not my first time, but I haven't been here in years. But this is Tiffany's first time." Jennifer smiled at first Kerry and then a warmer smile at me.

"Then perhaps I need to tell you the rules here, just in case you don't remember. First, no drugs and no tobacco. We don't allow either. Second, we encourage you to look all you want but we do not allow touching without prior permission. This does not apply to touching the staff." She gave a knowing look at Kerry, and then her expression changed to teasing. Kerry looked her up and down and grinned widely.

Jennifer was a very beautiful woman and she was wearing something that could be called a bustier. It was mostly white transparent lace, but it covered only her torso. It did not cover her boobs or her pussy, which were fully exposed. She wore thigh high stockings in a sexy white lace pattern. Her strawberry hair was cut short and framed a beautiful face with thick makeup.

She stood there for several seconds, allowing Kerry to openly stare at her smoothly shaved pussy. Kerry gave her a grin and motioned for her to come closer. She took the two steps that separated her from our couch, not breaking the gaze between them.

Still looking her in the eyes, Kerry reached out and slowly stroked her pussy. I was amazed that Jennifer stood there without moving and actually moaned quietly from his touch. He looked at me and then back at her pussy, still slowly stroking it. After several seconds, he gently penetrated her with a finger, sliding it in and out several times. She was so wet that penetration was easy. Then he pulled his hand back and brought that finger to his mouth. He sucked it clean and smiled. I was strangely turned on by his actions and by what he said.

"Simply wonderful, Jennifer." She smiled at his words.

"Thank you. We are here to serve our customers. Now, should I get your drinks?" She stood there, still within reach of Kerry's fingers. I just sat there, amazed that she would allow Kerry to finger-fuck her without protest in front of several dozen people. Then I was amazed that Kerry would finger-fuck another woman in front of me. And then I was even more amazed that I had sat there passively watching him finger-fuck another woman in front of me without a word of protest, as if it was perfectly normal. I was suddenly aware that this place was affecting me, and I felt my own pussy leak some juices at the thought.

Kerry leaned back and smiled at Jennifer, nodding his head in answer to her question. She turned away and walked to the bar. Kerry looked at her as she walked away, closely examining her round ass as it flexed and moved and gyrated while she walked over to the bar, and then he turned to look at me.

"Now, you have to admit, that was hot!" He was grinning widely at me, nodding his head in agreement with his words as if that would affect my views.

"Actually, it was disgusting." My words were clear and my tone was quite conclusive, as if ending the discussion, but my pussy was positively dripping its disagreement. I looked away to assure that my eyes didn't call me a liar, and took the opportunity to look at the other guests again.

When I looked back at Kerry, he had his dick out and was playing with it. I was surprised but not shocked. He looked at me with a challenge in his eyes.

"What? That was hot and you know it. And you also know that I like you to blow me when I get excited. So how about it?" The challenge was still in his eyes and I would never admit it but I was turned on by his finger-fucking of Jennifer. I looked into his eyes for about two seconds and then down at his boner. Kerry knew that I loved his cock, and he knew that I loved to give him head. Back in the real world, I gave him head at least twice a day. He thought I did this because he was horny and I just wanted to please him. But in reality I simply loved to suck cock, and I really loved to swallow cum. Another second of looking at his dick and I did what we both knew was inevitable. I leaned over and took his cock in my mouth.

My head was bobbing up and down for no more than a minute when he exploded in my mouth. I choked and gulped and swallowed, and then sat up and scolded him.

"You could have warned me. I never expected you to cum so quickly and I choked on your cum." I chastised him outwardly but inwardly I was grinning. I really didn't care about warnings, I just wanted his cum. And then I realized that I had just blown my husband in front of almost fifty strangers. I felt my face turn red, but I also felt my pussy tingle. Kerry misunderstood my blushing.

"What? I told you I was turned on." And he acted like he owed no apology for coming quickly with no warning. And I went back to looking around this room and the people in it.

The room was large, probably a hundred feet by sixty feet. There were many beautiful couches with expensive leather and hand-carved wood arranged like ours, one sitting across from the other with a low table between them, and most of the couches were occupied. Off to our left about eight feet away, I saw two couples enjoying their twin couches as they casually sipped their drinks while the women jacked off their men. I could see two large dicks and two gentle hands moving up and down those dicks.

TWeston
TWeston
347 Followers