Her First Time Swinging

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Further down in another matching set of couches, two couples were eating what appeared to be omelets, but the women were sitting there topless. Off to my right I could see a couple fucking doggie, and she was making a lot of noise. And in the couch across from them were two women going down on each other in a sixty-nine position. Behind us, a man stood casually leaning against the wall, with another man kneeling in front of him sucking his cock. The entire room seemed to be full of people having sex, but as I looked more closely, only about half of the more than forty people in the room were actually having sex. The other half were either watching the sex going on around them, or else they were engaged in what appeared to be conversations with the people near them.

I was puzzled at what I saw, intrigued by how casual people seemed to be with sex going on all around the room. I had never experienced anything like this and I felt my anxiety about coming to this place slowly seep away. I found myself actually smiling at the two women engaged in lesbian sex as they took a break and sat up in their couch to look around. And then Jennifer arrived with our drinks.

I watched as she placed our drinks on the low table in front of us, bending over to let her large pendulous breasts sway gently, and was almost shocked to see some pussy juices trickling down the inside of her left thigh. I felt an uncanny desire to reach out and touch the juices to see if they were real. And then I was distracted as a huge dick presented itself to my eyes.

"Thanks, Franklin. Just set them there on the table." Jennifer was obviously speaking to a man who must have been another server as he placed a tray of a selection of hors d'oeuvres in front of me. He was tall and well-built, his muscles flexing as he moved. He was wearing a tee shirt that was imprinted to look like a tuxedo, and black loafers. Nothing else. So his cock was on full display, dangling and bouncing in front of me. Even though it was flaccid, it must have been eight inches long and very thick, and I had an almost uncontrollable urge to reach out and touch it. I was immediately embarrassed by that urge until I was reminded that touching the staff was allowed and, from watching Kerry finger-fuck Jennifer, almost expected.

I couldn't believe it but I reached out and touched his cock. He paused to allow me to touch him, so I became more bold and wrapped my hand around him. He smiled and I took that as encouragement to do even more. I began to stroke him and I heard him moan. And I felt him grow harder from my actions.

Kerry was only the third cock I had touched in my life. While making out in college, one boy had taken his cock out. I touched it then, and even stroked it a few times but not long enough for him to cum. And he was very rude because of my refusal to give him a full handjob. About a year later I was making out with another student and I actually unzipped him and took his cock out. This time I stroked him until he came, and I was both thrilled as well as surprised at the volume and the warmth of the liquid that came out. Then, on my honeymoon, I became very proficient with using my hands on a man, having given Kerry dozens of handjobs during that week and thousands since then. And now I was holding Franklin's huge dick in my hand, gently stroking my fourth cock. My pussy began leaking seriously and my mouth even watered.

"He has such a nice cock, doesn't he?" The words startled me for a moment and I jerked back. Then I realized Jennifer had walked around behind me and was speaking.

"Many of the women who come here like to use him. He gets several handjobs and several blowjobs every night. And he gets to fuck several women each night. I think he likes his job." She laughed quietly and I heard him chuckle.

I quickly looked over at my husband and he was smiling widely, nodding at me in an encouraging way. So I stroked Franklin for another minute or so, all the while knowing that my pussy was producing what felt like gallons of juices. All thought but Franklin's cock, which had grown fully erect by this time, had left me. Then I sensed Jennifer lean down to speak in my ear.

"I can smell your arousal. Would you like for me to clean your pussy while you play with Franklin? I would love to lick your juices. And I am not saying this just because it is my job. It would be my pleasure."

I froze for a moment at her words, and I found myself looking at her in surprise. But I realized that my surprise was not a result of what she said but because I found myself considering her offer. I leaned back in my seat, letting go of the beautiful cock that had taken my complete attention for a couple of minutes, and turned to Jennifer. I realized that I was smiling widely at her and I saw her returning my smile.

"No, thanks, not right now. But maybe later..."

Jennifer gave me such a warm smile as she straightened up that I realized I actually wanted her to lick my pussy, even with a roomful of people watching us. Franklin then leaned close and spoke quietly into my ear.

"And I would love the opportunity to watch when that happens. Will you promise to call me over?" Looking deep into his gray eyes, I smiled warmly at him and nodded.

Suddenly I realized I had just accepted an offer from my female server to lick my pussy and agreed to call my male server over to watch it all. Immediately, I was filled with anxiety and looked over at my husband for input, but he was smiling warmly at me. He slid closer and put his arm around my shoulders. He pushed his lips against my ear and spoke quietly.

"I love you, Tiffany. And I would love to watch Jennifer eat your pussy for hours. And while she is eating you, I would love for you to be stroking my hard cock and Franklin's hard cock. Does that sound okay with you?" I paused for a moment and then I shocked myself by slowly nodding. Then I froze.

Oh, shit! What have I done? And what am I going to do? My silent conversation reflected my shock but, as I considered things, I realized that the idea of it all excited me enough for my pussy to ooze even more juices for our server to clean up when it became time. I smiled for a moment and leaned into my husband, letting my head gently rest on his right shoulder. We sat like this for several minutes without speaking as we sipped our drinks and ate our snacks.

Then I felt Kerry's hand slowly slide into my top and gently squeeze my right boob. We had done this hundreds of times before, both at home and at the movie theater, so I hardly responded to his touch. A few seconds later he squeezed my boob again, massaging it gently, and I moaned softly at his action. He knew how much I loved my boobs being played with so I knew it was just a matter of time before he did it again. But he surprised me by pulling my stretchy top aside and exposing my boob to the room for a few seconds before covering it with his hand again. And what was even more surprising was the fact that I made no move to stop him from exposing my breast, and no move to cover it when he did. I smiled at myself as I realized how much I had changed in the short time we had been here. Suddenly, I was excited to see what else was in store for us tonight.

A few minutes later, my husband reached over with his left hand and slid my short skirt a little higher up my thighs, gently caressing my thighs for a few seconds. I looked down at his hand for a moment, wondering just how much of my thighs he was going to show everyone, but I said nothing. In seconds, my pussy was on display. Now my boobs and my pussy were showing, and I knew that my wet pussy was going to get some attention.

You see, I don't shave. I have never trimmed my pussy. It is normal and natural for a woman's bush to be triangular, so I didn't need to worry about the shape. And what hair I had was untamed and untrimmed in any way. Bushy, curly, and dark, both my husband and I like it that way. And with almost every woman in America shaving herself bald for some reason, I knew I would be unusual in this group. And sure enough, I got some attention.

There were a number of people who seemed to be wandering around the room. They were mostly men, with a few couples and several individual women, and they spoke to people here and there, mostly to women.

One of those men made it to our couch. He stood there for several seconds looking at my exposed pussy and boobs until he finally raised his eyes to see mine. He smiled warmly and spoke to me. Or to my boobs, I wasn't really sure.

"Good evening, sweet lady. You looking ravishing and sexy as hell. May I join you?" I started to reject him out of hand until I felt my husband increase the attention he was giving my body, squeezing my tits and playing with my pussy, and I knew he was encouraging me to accept this man's overtures. But before I could respond, I saw Jennifer walking toward me. I looked her in the eyes for just a second and realized that she was willing to rescue me if I wanted rescuing. So I smiled widely at her and motioned for her to come over. Then I looked up at the man and smiled.

"I am sorry, but someone has already made a reservation." I glanced over at the couple in the couch on the other side of our table and saw them grin at me. The woman gave me a thumbs up, signaling that she wasn't attracted to this wandering man, either, and I smiled at her in thanks for her support. And then I looked up into Jennifer's eyes. Dismissing the man and accepting the woman, I felt my pussy ooze some more juices as she looked down at my exposed pussy with lust in her eyes.

"Is there some way I can be of service to you, Tiffany?" She subtly licked her lips and I imitated her action without even thinking. And then I spread my legs a little wider.

"Jennifer, you mentioned earlier that you might be available to deal with a certain problem I was having. A very wet problem I was having. Are you still available for that?" I heard my husband moan but I ignored him because I was looking directly into her eyes. She smiled warmly, her lust very evident.

"I would be happy to." Slowly, she walked over until she stood at my feet, and then she dropped to her knees. Still in slow motion, she placed her hands on my knees and pushed them further apart. She dropped her eyes to my pussy and pushed my dress up to my waist. Then she moaned loudly while staring at my hairy pussy.

"God, I love hair." She looked up into my eyes for a second.

"Almost every woman who comes here is completely shaved or has a small triangle or landing strip. I totally love your furry bush, Tiffany. I am going to love going down on you. Do you mind if I enjoy you for a while? I can get Franklin to cover the orders while I cover your pussy." I could tell from her eyes that she was sincere in her words, and I moaned without thinking. I smiled at her and felt my husband reach over and take my hand. And then Jennifer leaned forward, placing her face about an inch from my hair. She slowly inhaled, as if savoring a sweet flower. And then she leaned forward that last inch and made contact with my wet pussy.

She pressed her face firmly against my pussy for several seconds, moving her face left and right only an inch or so to give her lips the chance to gently kiss my lips. The stimulation was incredible, and I moaned several times. And then Jennifer licked my lips.

A smooth and gentle stroke, she made contact with my pussy in such a way that I almost screamed. As it was, the noise I made was loud enough that I heard several people moan or even comment. And just as I suspected, I was both embarrassed and turned on by what was happening.

I opened my eyes long enough to confirm that at least a dozen people were watching Jennifer go down on me, and then I closed my eyes again so I could concentrate on the sensations she was giving me. Every few seconds, I could feel my husband gently squeeze my hand, but for the most part I was only aware of Jennifer's tongue licking my pussy. And then I felt her finger touch me.

I felt her gently stroke my outer lips for a few seconds, as if to get her finger wet from my juices. And then she used that finger to caress my inner lips. After several seconds of that, I felt her spread my lips and reveal my innermost self to her view and her caresses. I felt her finger stroke the edges of my very wet vagina for several seconds, causing even more juices to ooze from my pussy. And then she penetrated me deeply, in one firm thrust.

I screamed at her unexpected action. I heard several voices moan and a couple even chuckle at my noises. And then I realized that Jennifer was firmly thrusting in and out as she stroked my pussy walls. As much as I loved what Kerry did to my pussy, it was clear that Jennifer was doing some things to me that Kerry never thought of.

I could feel my juices ooze out of my pussy and trickle down to my asshole and beyond. And then I heard the slurping noises caused by Jennifer's efforts to collect all my juices.

Her sounds were loud enough to elicit moans from several people nearby. And my moans were even louder as I focused on the sensations her mouth and fingers were giving my pussy lips. And then Jennifer took things to the next level. After several minutes of licking and stroking and penetrating my pussy, she sucked on my clit.

This time I really did scream. Her lips clamped down on my clit and the suction she created sent me over the top. Her efforts caused me to cum and I came loudly. My back arched to an impossible extent and I just froze, my mouth wide open as if to scream but no sound came out. After a couple of seconds, I collapsed onto the couch and my body jerked and trembled and shook, with my belly muscles rippling and twitching in time with my pussy muscles. The noises that came out of my mouth, and especially from deep in my throat, seemed to echo off the walls. Even the dance music stopped, as if not wanting to compete with the noises of pleasure I was making.

And all the time, Jennifer's fingers were still inside my pussy stroking my pussy walls, and her lips were still plastered tightly on my clit. While I would never tell Kerry this, I was certain this was the most intense orgasm I had ever experienced, and it lasted longer than any orgasm I remembered.

The several dozen people in the room cheered and applauded, causing all sorts of conflicting feelings in me. I was clearly embarrassed, and I could feel the flush begin at the base of my throat and rise all the way up to my hairline. Yet at the same time, I was ecstatic that I had let a woman's fingers and tongue make me cum. After all, it was the possibility of this happening that drew me to say yes to Kerry's suggestion for tonight. And now that it happened, it was so much better than I ever expected.

I took most of a minute to recover, my body experiencing the wonderful aftershocks that I usually felt after an intense orgasm. And then I felt something press against my cheek. I opened my eyes and saw the bulbous head of a huge cock coming from behind my head and extending beyond my nose. I turned my head to see who belonged to that cock and the action caused my lips to trace the length of it. And this caused another aftershock to shake and tingle my pussy, as well as a moan from the man standing behind me. It was Franklin.

As I twisted my body to get a better look at this beautiful cock, I took just a second to look him in the eyes. I saw a warm smile mixed with a lot of lust, and I returned his smile, hopefully mixed with an equal amount of lust. And then I pulled back enough to get a better view of this beautiful cock.

I remembered that Jennifer had claimed this dick received a lot of female attention each night, and I could easily see why. It was about ten inches long and quite thick, about as thick as my wrist. And it was about three inches away from my mouth. Suddenly, my pussy began to leak juices again, and I moaned out loud. Without thinking about it, I kissed Franklin's cock. And I heard Kerry moan next to me.

"That is huge. Think you can blow him, Tiff? Come on, shove that thing deep into your mouth and suck him dry."

Kerry's words turned me on even more and I motioned our server to the end of the couch, where I positioned myself to enjoy his monster dick. Even taking Kerry's words as a challenge, I couldn't get him in my mouth. Part of the head, yes, but not even the entire head. He was just too thick.

So I gave him a handjob, licking his cock all over, but after another minute or so I could easily see that he wanted more. Then, feeling totally nasty, I made a suggestion.

"Franklin, would you fuck me? I want it from behind."

Without even waiting for a response, I stood up and then turned to face the couch. Pulling up my skirt, I put one knee on the couch and stood on the other leg. I felt Franklin come up behind me and slowly rub his giant cock on my pussy lips. Impatiently, I pushed back against him, feeling his cock slide deeply into my pussy.

"Oh, FUCK!" The words escaped me before I could stop them. Franklin stretched me more than I thought possible and the feeling was incredible. I moaned very loudly and received a small amount of applause. And I let this monster dick slide in and out, getting deeper with each thrust. And when he finally hit bottom, I spoke to him with urgency.

"Okay, Franklin, I want you to really fuck me. I want you to pound me hard until I cum again. Will you do that for me?" I heard him moan loudly before he answered me.

"It would be my pleasure and yours to fulfill your wish." And he shifted gears immediately, the sound of our flesh slapping with each thrust seemed to echoed off the walls. And I received the pounding of my life. Not that Kerry didn't pound me regularly, just as hard and just as fast. The difference was Franklin's size. He was so thick that I felt I was stretched to the limit.

And each time he pulled back I felt my pussy try to contract back to normal. Yet his pace was so rapid that my pussy didn't have the time to shrink back. It was a confusing set of feelings and sensations, and I loved every second of the confusion.

After several minutes for this, I came again. I screamed and arched my back and froze with no words coming out of my mouth. My pussy muscles squeezed him, clamping hard on his boner. And then my lung muscles relaxed enough for me to scream, "OH SHIT!!" Franklin slowed his actions to gently and slowly slide in and out. It felt awesome, and the action was just enough to make my aftershocks last a little longer. Finally, I collapsed on the couch with Franklin helping me into a sitting position. And in doing that, his cock was just inches from my face, still glistening from my juices. I realized that he had not cum yet and so I simply had to finish the job.

I reached out and grabbed his boner, pulling him closer to me. I love licking my juices off Kerry's dick after we fuck, and especially licking our combined juices after we had both cum. So I licked the right side of Franklin's cock, my tongue traveling the entire entire length. Then I licked the left side, also running the full length. Then, of course, I had to lick the underside. I spent quite some seconds cleaning my juices off him, loving every second. And then I tried what I had failed to do half an hour ago. I tried to blow him.

It took several attempts, massaging my jaws in between, but I finally managed to get the head of his monster bed snake in my mouth and past my teeth without shedding any blood. I had to breathe through my nose because my lips were stretched too tight to allow any air to pass.

I started the process of pushing my mouth even further down his hard pole. A few more seconds and my mouth seemed to relax and I was sliding my head up and down several inches of his thick shaft. Another few seconds and we settled into a good rhythm with Franklin face-fucking me. I was loving it.