Her First Time Swinging

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I managed to glance over at my husband, feeling guilty that I had totally ignored him since Franklin's cock had shown up. Angling my head as much as I could, I saw Kerry with his pants down around his ankles and furiously stroking his cock. I was very familiar with his masturbation techniques, and I could tell he was close. Still twisting too much to continue moving my mouth on the giant cock, I reached over and took his cock in my left hand. Now I had one in my mouth and one in my hand, something I had never done before. I turned my face back toward Franklin and focused on his face-fucking me. And several seconds later, I felt and heard my husband cum all over my left hand and himself.

And it was just in time for me to receive Franklin's load in my mouth. I had only a second's warning as I felt his ball sack tighten in my right hand and he grunted quite loudly, but it was good I had even that much warning. Franklin shot a huge jet of cum into my mouth, so large that I was about to choke. But my mouth was almost stuck, stretched as it was around his boner. Somehow I managed to pull back without my teeth drawing blood, just in time to have three additional and very powerful jets plaster my face with his cum. My face was literally covered with his cum.

One jet completely covered my right cheek with some hitting my hair and some dripping off my jaw and onto my tits. Another jet covered my left cheek and forehead, adding to the cum that was dripping my tits. The final stream hit my forehead and dribbled between my eyes and down into my mouth. Between the first jet and the last jet, my mouth was too full to contain it all and some dribbled between my lips and added to the cum on my tits.

I looked up into Franklin's eyes with gratitude, and played with the thick streamers of cum in my mouth for his entertainment. I then slowly swallowed the mouthful of his cum, gulping and over-emphasizing my actions like you might see in a cartoon. And he surprised me by kissing me passionately, a kiss that lasted several seconds.

Finally he pulled back and we locked gazes for several more seconds. Then without a word, Franklin turned and walked to the bar, picking up a tray with several drinks on it and receiving instructions from the bartender about who gets what. Almost as if forgotten, Jennifer stepped forward and interrupted my thoughts.

"Will there be anything else we can do for you, Tiffany?" Kerry answered her before I could respond.

"Yes, could you bring us a wet towel, hot if possible? My wife needs to clean up." I responded immediately.

"That won't be necessary. I think I will wear it for a while. I want to savor that experience for a long time." I looked at my husband, a new confidence in my eyes and in my heart. Jennifer saw this and smiled widely. And I sat there, my dress up to my waist to show off my hairy very wet pussy, and my top down to my waist to show off my large boobs and hard nipples.

But most of all, I saw my boobs covered in cum, and imagined what my face looked like, covered even more in cum. I looked at my husband and then at my server, getting another broad smile from her as she guessed my intentions.

I stood up and slid my dress down over my hips, letting it fall all the way to the floor. I picked it up and folded it carefully and lay it on the couch between Kerry and me. Then I sat down and looked around the room in keen interest.

"Anything interesting happening around here while I was occupied?"