Her Ghosts

Story Info
Haunting story of love lost.
2.4k words
3.13
12.6k
11

Part 1 of the 5 part series

Updated 06/09/2023
Created 10/10/2018
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
prinnavea
prinnavea
125 Followers

This a haunting tale Where love is lost and the other can not deal with it.

***************

It is black, so very, very, black. A total darkness you may not be able to imagine.

I heard distant sounds, almost too far away to recognize. They drew closer. Beep. Beep. Beep. Beep. Beep. Then the black started fading, light taking its place.

Blurred images started floating in front of my eyes. They started to become clearer. I finally could focus some what and make out people in a room. I was hearing things, not yet understanding things.

One image appeared close. That image was burned in my brain for several years now. Chloie, my wife.

She was leaning towards me, no wait, leaning over me. She was straining a smile, cooing to me, touching my face. Her red tear strained eyes looking at me.

".i ..eety .. oo eel." Is what I heard. What! my brain tried to rationalize the words.

I closed my eyes for a minute giving my brain a chance to figure this out. I heard voices again. A little clearer with my eyes closed.

"Get.. doctor.. he wak... up" the voice said.

My thoughts were starting to comprehend things better. Then a voice said.

"Honey, sweetie, talk to me please. Open your eyes. I love you."

It was Chloeie's voice. 'Was she crying'.

"Move away. Let me see him." a bigger deeper voice said.

There was a flash of light. Then another flash of light. The flash left and I could see a figure again, Chloie. Why was she crying, what is going?

That other voice again.

"I told you Mrs. Anderson, it doesn't look promising. I am surprised he even woke up. We have done everything we can. The injuries are grave. Please prepare yourself."

My hearing and comprehension was getting better.

"Bobbie, darling, my love of my life." she always says when things seriously bad.

"You have been hurt pretty bad." She whimpered through tears, stroking my face. "You were run over by a truck. We were crossing the street in the crosswalk. You threw me out of the way." Now tears and sobbing. "You saved me. I love you so so much. You must stay with me now, hear me."

I tried to remember what she was talking about, I am tired so tired. It will be fine once I sleep.

"No! Bobbie keep your eyes open, please..."

I tried to speak but couldn't, I tried to sign to her, in the sign language we used and couldn't. 'I love you more.'

My eyes drifted shut. Then that beep came back but different. Just one loud, long, beep...

"No! NO! NO! no,no,no." I heard her wailing.

That blackness was back. Total complete blackness like a blackness you can't escape. I felt something is wrong, I have to wake up from this nightmare.

Then nothing.

****

It seems like forever since I have been home. The trip was only a week long. I have been missing Chloe it seems since I left.

The taxi must have been in a hurry, he took my bags.

'Well, I thought I will collect them in the morning, I'm wore out'.

There is a strange vehicle in my drive next to Chloeie's. I guess mine is being serviced I thought.

I opened the door and walked into the foyer. I see some new things there but didn't pay attention to them. Chloe is always changing things.

"Chloeie, honey, I'm home." I called out. No answer back, I called out again louder.

She must be in the bath soaking with music on, one of her favorite past times.

I chuckled to my self how I scared the crap out of her one time in the bath.

Her eyes were closed and she was humming to the music. She never heard me come in the bathroom, I was loud so I wouldn't frighten her, but I did.

I gazed down on her beauty. Her laying there in the water, light brown hair put in a bun on top. Her full breasts kind of floating, long slender legs under the water.

Her hands on her tummy stroking across it, then traveling further down between her legs. She sucked in air and continued to stroke herself. Her breathing became heavier.

I could see she was building to an orgasm so I tried to slip back out of sight and watch. I hit a bottle on the counter top and it crashed to the floor. She bolted upright and screamed out, sloshing water every where.

"How long have you been standing there!" Chloeie yelled out.

"Long enough." I chuckled smiling. "No, just a few seconds." I picked up the bottle and put it back on the counter.

"I will back out of here and let you be." I laughed, then turned at the door looking back at her "That must have been one HELL of a fantasy."

Chloe's face went beet red in flash, her mouth gaped open as she huffed in air. I shut the door just as something hit it.

I went out to the den smiling, fixed a drink and watched the TV while waiting on Chloe. It must have been about forty minutes later when she came in to the den in a comfy robe.

She nestled down on my lap wrapping her arms around my neck pressing her lips to mine, with lust in her eyes. Our tongues began their dance.

"Welcome home my sweet, sweet, lover." Chloe whispered out.

My hand was gliding up her legs, under her robe seeking the treasure she held. She stopped my hand just before it found its mark.

"Please, Bobbie, I am spent out." she said playfully teasing me.

My love stick, as she called it, had grown considerably while she sat there wiggling about, just, enough.

"That must have been one hell of a fantasy then my love, care to elaborate on it?" I asked. Knowing she was telling me she finished up her fantasy in the tub.

"No, I will not." she said pecking my nose with a kiss.

She got up and sashayed out to the kitchen, turned to look at me, rather my cock trying to escape my pants. Smiling seductively at me.

I heard the clinking of glass against glass. She came back with a wine glass three quarter full.

"I will tell you, but, promise you won't get mad." She smiled very wickedly.

"Hard promise to keep but I will try."

She giggled like a school girl and kissed me hard holding her drink and not spilling. I am always amazed me how she did that.

"Well." Long pause from her, sitting back on my lap. "It was about that Halloween costume party we went too last year. Those two guys were flirting with me and I was flirting back. Just a teeny bit."

"Yes I remember." I smiled at her. "That was a night to remember."

"Then my Robin Hood came to Fair Maid Madeline's rescue."

"Yes, go on."

"Well, you know the rest of the naughty we did in the corner of the room."

"I hoped no one knew what we did." I chuckled. and kissed her wine covered mouth.

"They didn't, I didn't hear a peep from anyone. I kept my radar up on that stunt we pulled. You know how women can gossip and not one word was said. Not even from my close friends." Chloe laughed out. "I found that very erotic and exciting that night."

"I remember, I remember. I thought I was going to have repair or buy a new bed the next day, after we got home." I giggled almost uncontrollably."

Chapter 2

I was making my way to the bathroom when I spotted Halloween things around the den. Strange, I thought thinking Halloween was still weeks away. Maybe she was just starting early.

I was making my way to the bedroom. Was I hearing sounds of a TV? We do not have TV in the master bedroom. The sound was strange like from a deep canyon. I stopped to listen and the sounds became clear. It WAS NOT a television!

I moved quicker to the bedroom and stopped short, full view of the bed.

How could this be! It seems Like only yesterday of our wedding although it was just under ten years. She is cheating on me! NO!

There was my Chloe naked, laying underneath a strange man I had never seen before. I see the flash of her wedding rings on his back.

He was pumping his hips, burying his cock deep inside my wife. She was moaning, slightly raising her hips to meet his thrusts.

"That's it cum for me, baby, cum for me Chloeie." his voiced said cooing to her.

I lost it! I rushed the bed screaming in rage. I was going to kill that motherfucker! I was going to...

*****

It is the night before Halloween, It is the most difficult time of the year for me. Halloween night is the night that every thing in my life changed. My Bobbie left me.

My marriage, gone and my life turned inside out.

I froze, laying there, I felt like ice water had been poured all over. The moment shattered, the moment I had been waiting for to make me whole again. It had been so long trying to regain this part of me.

"John, John, get off me, please." I said. "I think someone is in the house."

John rolled over to his side. Throwing is open hand to his forehead, groaning, as I gathered covers around me.

"Chloe, there is no one in the house." he sighed in an agitated voice. "But...I will go check." John slid out of bed. His feet touching the floor.

He jerked is feet up quickly, then put them back down. He stood up with his half erect cock swaying and knelt to the floor. He ran is hand through the carpet fibers.

"John, what is it sweetie?" I asked.

"Oh nothing, I felt some thing very cold on the carpet. I thought you may have dropped some thing on it."

I gasped in sucking in air, My eyes went wide. John looked at me and frowned.

I have been having problems. Hallucinations, they keep telling me. Depressive state of mind, with suicidal thoughts over what happened. Nothing to be committed to a hospital for, just lots of therapy. Therapy and drugs seem to be what I am living on since Bobbie left me."

It has been over two years since that fateful night. I should have told Bobbie, of my feeling, but I didn't. If I had things could have worked out, differently, and my marriage and life and us...

"What is it love?" he asked.

"Nothing,..nothing." I said, my voice trailing off.

"Well I know that look and that 'nothing'..." he sighed.

"I will check the house and locks and alarms."

I was sitting up, with my legs drawn up, my bare back against the head wall with the sheet wrapped around me. I was starting to cry... again, as he went to check the house.

"There, there, now, it's okay you will get through this, WE will get through this." he soothed. This why I like John, his demeanor.

Handing me a tab then small glass of wine.

"She said take as needed," he was referring to my doctor.

"And it's needed. I pinched one for myself I might add, I might need it later." He chuckled holding me and rubbing my bare back.

"John?"

"Yes Chloe."

"I.. I, saw something. A flash.. like light, then I felt like ice water had been poured all over me."

He stared in my eyes searching them. Rising from the bed he paced a circle rubbing his head. He stopped in front of the large mirrored dresser. John looked into mirror then down shaking his head slightly, as if contemplating. He turned, looking solemn.

"Chloe, you have to quit doing this to yourself, to us." John spoke gently gliding to my side. " Robert is gone, he died over two years ago, you can't keep torturing yourself this way. I love you, but, I don't know, if I can keep doing this any more."

I looked him in the eyes not quite understanding the last of what he said.

"I should go, let you sleep, we can talk more tomorrow." he said. John kissed my forehead and held me tightly and firmly for what seemed like minutes and stood up.

I lurched forward grabbing his hand, sheet falling to the bed. This is the best thing that has happened for me since that terrible night.

"No!" I pleaded. "Stay with me please. I want you to stay, I need you to stay. You have to stay, I love you!"

I could not believe I said that. I had said that to John a few times before, but not like that, not in that manner. I meant what I just said.

"I will stay, if that is what you really want Chloeie and I love you." he said with an endearingly gentle look.

He stepped to the end of the bed putting his undershorts on. Her turned to the dresser and opened a draw. Pulling out my frumpy pajama set, signaling he didn't expect sex anymore tonight.

"I'm going to get a quick whiskey and take what I pinched earlier. I'm going to need it to sleep, and at least dream." John chuckled leaving the room.

I rushed to the bathroom and freshened up quickly. Back in the room I dumped the pajamas back in the draw grabbing a sexy full panty. I got back in bed and pulled the sheet and cover back up over my shoulders.

John came in and slid between the covers, reaching up, turned the beside light off. He laid on his back, reaching for my hand.

"Turn over the other direction, I want to cuddle you tonight." I said as I squirmed towards him. My breasts mashing against his back. My arm tucked under his I held his hand tightly.

"Nice." Was all he said in a whisper.

Just the feel of his masculine body and smell aroused me.

My nipples hardened and my kitty moistening as I held his hand firmly. Feeling safe and some what secure, from my self.

I drifted off to sleep, the wine and sedative working its magic. I dreamed, nice pleasant dreams.

prinnavea
prinnavea
125 Followers