Sharing My Wife for the First Time

Story Info
After 20 yrs, husband and wife start off in a new direction.
3.8k words
4.31
39.1k
40
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
NNJ_Mike
NNJ_Mike
42 Followers

My marriage to Lisa had gone stale, family obligations pushed our love life to the back but after some difficult conversations, we agreed that we would explore some fantasies to recharge our relationship.

We started watching porn, going down the rabbit holes together and I began to notice an especially heated reaction from my wife when watched videos of shared wives. Neither of us got into cuckholding but when we learned the stag term, it made our searches more productive.

When we would find time to make love, I'd whisper in my wife's ear about the videos we've watched taking pleasure in her reaction.

We had planned a night away from the house, a rare and welcome diversion. It gave her an opportunity to get dressed up and she would often wear on of the pairs of shoes I'd bought for her. It was always a sexy high heel, paired with a sundress that showed off her legs and tits for my enjoyment.

We've played around with light bondage and sensory deprivation before so without telling Lisa I made sure to pack a few things in my bag just in case the mood struck.

We checked in to our hotel and with our reward status got a great suite with a balcony overlooking the harbor. We dropped off our bags and went to the hotel bar for a drink. We sat together on our phones sharing ideas for the evening. We settled on a seafood place in the harbor and figured after we'd walk around and see what else there was to do.

We went to our room to dress and I told her how great she looked when she stepped away from the full length mirror finally satisfied with her handiwork.

As I stood up from the chair, see stepped to me and we kissed, I was careful not to smudge her makeup so we didn't have to start the whole process over again. As we moved away from each other, I reached under her dress and pulled down her thong. She giggled and resisted, saying she can't do that but I was persistent, telling her I'd tear them off if she didn't take them off. Finally relenting, we walked out the door arm in arm.

I didn't comment on her going commando but I got a thrill walking to the restaurant when the breeze kicked up and I saw her flinch, grabbing the hem of her dress in panic.

Dinner was great, we both made an effort to avoid the more mundane discussions of our shared lives and enjoy our time as a couple.

We walked out of the restaurant and towards the water. We passed a bar with patio seating and band playing outside. We went, found a seat at a high top table and ordered our drinks. Throughout the evening, I noticed another couple more or less our age and it seemed that every time I looked up they were looking in our direction. They were talking to each other, more like sharing secrets but grinning the whole time. The wife (I assumed) would get big eyes when her husband would say something that appeared to shocked her.

After a few rounds, I excused myself to go to the rest room. When I came out, the wife and Lisa where chatting, commenting on each other's clothing with the other wife frequently touching Lisa's arm or leg. When I got back to the table, the other wife said Lisa's an absolute doll and wished us a good night.

We had one last round and said we'd head back to the hotel after. Lisa went to the restroom and I decided to take my chance. I introduced myself to the other couple (Brian and Kelly) and we exchanged phone numbers. I told them we'd be in town one more day and if they liked, we could spend the day together. Brian spoke for the first time and said he'd be happy to see the girls together, they appeared to make quick friends.

Lisa came out, we said our goodbyes and she and I walked out arm in arm again.

We went up to our room. Lisa, obviously feeling her G&Ts, with a mischievous grin, asked what we wanted to do for the evening. I got a serious look on my face and asked "Lisa, do you trust me?' She said yes, giggling but then seeing my face, she saw the seriousness of my question and more demurely repeated herself "Yes, I trust you."

I kissed her mouth and then turned her around. Reaching into my bag on the bed next to me, I took out a blindfold and put it around her eyes. I could see her skin goose pimple as the blindfold blocked out the light.

I took the straps of her dress off her shoulders and let it pool around her ankles.

I eased her down on the bed and asked her again if she trusted me. She bit her bottom lip and and nodded her head. I insisted that I needed to hear her say it and she said "Yes." I said "Yes, what?" To which she replied, "Yes, I trust you."

I took her hands together and raised them above her head, handcuffing them together. I then lashed them to the ropes I'd run under the mattress while she was getting ready.

I eased down her body, kissing tenderly as I worked to her feet, and did the same there.

I made my way back up, spending a few extra moments kissing and licking the crease where her hip met her thigh. I took particular pleasure in writhing trying to get my tongue to make contact with her waxed pussy but I moved away every time she turned her hips.

Continuing up I took a nipple in my mouth and worked it between my lips and tongue. Pulling, ever harder until she grunted in discomfort.

I kissed up the rest of the way to her mouth and this time I mimicked the route my tongue would take when I ate her pussy. Alternating between chewing on the lips, liking them, then flicking my tongue in the corner of her mouth where her clit would be.

I put my mouth to her ear and asked again, "Do you trust me Lisa?" Understanding the process, she said, "Yes, I trust you Mike."

At that, I put a set of headphones on her ears and picked a station on my phone that would play some chill music. This was music without a definitive beginning or end to the song.

Lisa was now devoid of her sense of sight, hearing or time.

I reached back into my bag and removed the remote control vibrator I had bought without her knowledge. I reached between legs and was happy to find her pussy nicely wet. I dipped the vibrator into her wetness briefly, then brought it to her mouth and she french kissed it. I almost lost my composure at this moment.

While she never had an issue with tasting herself, whether on my fingers, my lips or my cock, I'd never seen her go after the taste of her pussy like this.

I reinserted the vibrator in her pussy and rested the stimulator on her clit. She groaned at the touch and arched her hips to force herself against it.

Without turning it on, I stepped away, back to my bag and retrieved a cigar and my cell phone.

She started calling for me, asking me where I went. I just touched my finger to her lips in a shushing fashion and stepped out onto the balcony.

Lighting up my cigar, I leaned back against the rail and opened up the app controlling the vibrator. I turned the vibe up to a very low setting. I then dialed the phone as I looked into our room at my wife on the bed. She was again biting her lip and occasionally speaking what I assumed was her calling my name.

I was pleased to hear the person on the other end of the phone was very receptive to my suggestion. I gave him our hotel name and room number.

I stubbed out my cigar and went back into the room. I poured myself a bourbon, walked over to Lisa, and just traced my fingertips up her side to reassure her that I was there.

I sat in the chair and randomly played with control of the toy, watching her reactions to ensure that I didn't put her over the edge.

When I heard a knock at the door, I got up and let in our guests. I shook hands with Brian and kissed Kelly on the cheek. I offered them a drink and looking at the glass in my hand they said they'd have what I was having.

We walked into the bedroom together and Kelly about squealed when she saw what I had done to Lisa.

I showed them the phone and Kelly took it from me, starting to learn the controls. Brian asked how long this had been going on? I said "The vibrator? Since before I called you, maybe an hour" Brian and Kelly smile. Brian sipped his drink and Kelly played with the app. She ramped the vibrator to max momentarily and giggled when Lisa nearly jumped off the bad.

Giving Lisa a few moments to relax, Kelly began to undress herself. She'd worn tight jeans, boots and a blue blouse over a matching set of navy bra and thong panties.

Now just in her panties, she moved over to and sat on the bed opposite of where Lisa was. When Lisa felt the weight shift on the bed, she called my name and said "Mike, I'm so hot right now, please."

Kelly looked up at Brian and I as if to ask for permission, I nodded my head and she put her hand to Lisa's knee, dragging her manicured nails on the soft flesh of Lisa's thigh. Lisa startled at the touch and said "Mike, who's here. Oh my god, Mike!"

Kelly took her other hand and touched it to Lisa's lips, again shushing her. She lifted one side of the headphones and whispered "It's OK. You're safe. Mike would never let anyone hurt you, would he?"

I couldn't hear the rest of what Kelly was whispering to Lisa but while she was doing it she continued to run her hand up Lisa's thigh to her hip then her belly, finally capturing Lisa's breast, wrapping her fingers around it, working her way to her nipples.

The whole time, Lisa was biting her lip and whatever Kelly said to her finally settled her down as Lisa nodded her head. Kelly bent down and kissed Lisa on the lips. I could see their tongues dancing in each other's mouths.

Kelly kissed her way down the side of Lisa's face to her neck, then her shoulder. To her chest, she moved her hand to the other breast while kissing the one nearest to her. Taking the nipple in her mouth, she looked up at Brian and I and grinned before returning her attention to her work.

I offered Brian another drink and a cigar, which he took me up on. We stepped outside onto the balcony and leaning against the rail, we enjoyed our smoke and drink while we watched his wife seduce mine.

As Kelly repositioned herself between Lisa's legs, Brian and I finished our drinks and headed back in.

Kelly took the vibrator out and sucked it clean as her husband and I watched. As her long hair made contact with Lisa's body, Lisa flinched but her excitement was evident when she spread her knees as much as her ankle restraints allowed.

Kelly lowered her head kissing down Lisa's belly, moving down one leg, alternating between kissing and licking until she got to the restraint. She made a little show of checking the restraint then did the same at the other ankle before working her way back up the other leg in similar fashion.

When she reached Lisa's pussy, she wasted no more time and dug in. At this point, it had been about 2 hours of off and on tease and Lisa went off like a rocket. Groaning and grunting like I hadn't heard in the 25 years we've been together. When she caught her breath, she begged Kelly to stop. Satisfied with her work she stretched out next to Lisa, again whispering to her quietly.

Kelly looked up to Brian and I as if to ask who's next. I waved my hand to Brian as if to see be my guest.

He stepped to the bed and stripped down. Working his cock with one hand while placing the other on Lisa's leg.

Now I'm no Adonis, but I keep in what I like to consider decent shape for my age. Brian had a solid, blue-collar vibe and his hands were much rougher than mine were so Lisa knew right away, that we had another guest.

She panicked, and tugged at the restraints but again Kelly's golden tongue whispered to her and again got a head nod from Lisa.

Brian climbed on the bed between Lisa's legs and started massaging both her thighs. His thumbs on the inside of her thighs working their way up to her soaked pussy.

As Brian massaged Lisa's legs, Kelly got on her knees and put her mouth around Brian's cock.

Brian had worked his hand up to Lisa's pussy and started rubbing her with his right hand as he pulled his wife's mouth down on himself with his left.

As he inserted a finger inside her, Lisa arched her back, again coming up against the restraints at her feet. This put her engorged clit in plain view and Brian added his thumb to the workout he was giving Lisa.

Kelly shifted again, straddling Lisa's head still working Brian's cock with her mouth. She lowered her still panty clad pussy to Lisa's face and hovered over her nose. Still blindfolded, Lisa couldn't see this but given her elevated breathing rate, I'm sure her nose was filled with Kelly's scent and she knew what was just above her face.

Kelly lowered herself to Lisa's mouth and dragged her lace-covered pussy on Lisa's lips. Feeling Lisa's tentative tongue on her, Kelly reached between her own legs and pulled the thong to the side. While tonight was certainly a night of many firsts, this was the first time I watched my wife of 20 years initiate sexual contact with another person.

Initially just licking the smooth skin of Kelly's labia, Lisa's tongue started probing, finally remembering what she enjoyed, once she found Kelly's clit she went after it. Pushing her face up into Kelly, she circled Kelly's clit and brought Kelly to a quick orgasm.

Kelly leaned forward to kiss Brian while he continued thumbing Lisa's pussy. Reaching between Lisa's legs, Kelly took Brian's cock, still wet from her earlier mouth work and started to rub his cock on Lisa's pussy. First, the tip, running the length of her pussy, then holding down on her clit as he stroked himself along her pussy.

It was at this point that I stood up and undressed. I moved over to the bed and leant down to kiss Lisa's mouth. Recognizing me, she kissed back hard. Thrusting her tongue into my mouth with a passion, I can't recall seeing from her.

I moved my mouth to her ear and lifted the headphones she was still wearing and asked her if she still trusted me. She groaned a very emphatic "Yes, Oh my God, Yes!"

I asked her if she wanted to see what was happening and she shook her head yes while biting her lip.

I took the headphones off her head and loosened the blindfold. I told her that I would ease it off so her eyes could adjust to the low light in the room.

Brian and Kelly had continued making out while Brian was stroking his cock along Lisa's pussy.

When I finally lifted the blindfold, Lisa's eyes looked down her body. She saw Kelly and Brian, who both smiled and Brian said "Hello again".

Then her eyes turned to me and lowered my mouth again to hers and we kissed while I reached above her head and loosened the restraints on her wrists. Kelly reached behind Brian and did the same to free her ankles.

Lisa reached out to me and pulled my cock to her mouth.

Now we've had "OK" sex. I prided myself on working diligently to get her off. Eating her pussy was something I loved doing and was genuinely hungry for but Lisa had never shown a real hunger for cock before. She did know.

She buried my cock in her mouth, her tongue doing somersaults along my shaft and a powerful suction from her mouth had me harder than I had been in a long time.

Kelly brought her mouth to Lisa's and Lisa took my cock out of mouth and offered it to Kelly.

Kelly made sure to salivate all over my cock, her drool dripping in to Lisa's mouth. Lisa leaned her head up and was licking it off Kelly's chin to ensure she got all of it.

Brian not wanting to feel left out lowered the head of his cock to Lisa's opening and started to ease his head in. Lisa groaned and Kelly lifted her head from my cock. The three of us watched as Brian slowly eased himself into my wife, slowly but consistent pressure buried himself inside here. With the same deliberate motion he pulled almost all the way out and then back in.

Kelly stood up and walked to the side of the bed I was standing on, we kissed for a few moments then stood side by side, as we watched our spouses fuck on the bed. Kelly had my cock in her hand stroking the full length, running her palm over the head and back down. Lisa watched her hand on my cock then reached her own hand up to Kelly's pussy. Feeling Kelly's wetness, Lisa looked to me and said, "Fuck her pussy Mike".

It moved behind Kelly who bent over to make out with Lisa again. The whole time, Lisa kept working Kelly's pussy, running her fingers through her lips, a couple times around the clit and back down between her lips. When Lisa felt my cock between Kelly's legs, she aimed me at Kelly's entrance.

Once Lisa had me aimed at Kelly's pussy, she put her arms on Kelly's shoulders and pushed her back on to my cock. This being the first new pussy I had felt in 24 years, I wanted to savor the warmth and get to enjoy every ripple of her wet hole.

Brian on the other hand had been at it for a while and started to crank up the speed. Still stroking his full length in and out of Lisa, he was doing it faster and harder.

Lisa was just mess of OH's and Yeses and Kelly was egging him on. She had put her hand on Lisa's clit and rubbed it furiously while Brian pounded her pussy. Brian was also red in the face and nearing his finish.

Kelly, the whisperer all night now turned on Lisa. Through clenched teeth she demanded that Lisa cum. "Cum on my husband's fat cock. Cum or I'll pull him out and finish him in my mouth and you'll get nothing" she hissed.

That was it, Lisa's hips flew up off the bed meeting Brian in the middle of his down stroke and she went off. I could see her wetness flooding out of her pussy around Brian's cock. Brian followed with several loud grunts and then buried himself in my wife.

Kelly pulled away from me and straddled Lisa's body. She put her mouth at Lisa's pussy and licked Brian's cock as he withdrew from my wife.

Taking him in her mouth, she sucked him clean before lowering her mouth to Lisa's pussy to clean that up too.

Lisa looked at the pussy in front of her. She had licked Kelly before but had blindfolded at the time. Now she was seeing the pink hole for the first time and noticed Kelly's wetness pooling at her clit.

She reached up with her tongue and collected the moisture. Turning to me, she asked, "Are you going to fuck this or am I going to eat it?"

Her uncharacteristic brazenness over the last hour or so had me rock hard and I wasn't about to miss out. I straddled Lisa's head and inserted myself back in Kelly.

Kelly leaned against Brian, making out with her husband while I fucked her from behind. Lisa alternated between licking my balls and Kelly's pussy.

Kelly's body started to tremble and her hips rocked erratically as her body released her cum. As is pulled out, Lisa sealed her mouth to Kelly's pussy and pulled Kelly's hips back on to her face.

Lisa added her thumb to Kelly's clit as she sucked out the combination of my seed and Kelly's cum.

The four of us collapsed, the two girls on the bed, Brian and I in our chairs. After everyone seemed to have recovered, I went to Lisa and asked her if she was ok.

She looked in my eyes, then down to my lips, back into my eyes, and said yes. She never thought anything could be like this.

Brian and Kelly headed to the shower and cleaned up. Lisa and I laid on the bed together. She asked me when I cooked this up. I told her that part of it was planned but the addition of Brian and Kelly only came when I saw her and Kelly getting along at the bar.

The rest of it was just luck.

When Brian and Kelly were ready we walked them to the door. Kisses, hugs, handshakes all around, and we closed the door behind them.

Lisa and I climbed into the shower together and washed each other. We were both still turned on by the events of the evening but focused on the task at hand.

After drying off we got back in bed. She crawled on top of me without warned and put my dick in her pussy. She asked me to make love to her. Neither of us took very long and after coming together Lisa nestled her head in the crook of my neck. She said "Thank you."

NNJ_Mike
NNJ_Mike
42 Followers
12