All Comments on 'Her Governess Ch. 01'

by GobLean

Sort by:
  • 40 Comments
UnrighteousUnrighteousabout 4 years ago

I really appreciate the weight of the story. Thanks for sharing

AnonymousAnonymousabout 4 years ago
Very, very good!

I really like this story and the style of writing. It paints a very sensitive and believable picture avoiding the common trap of quoting height/weight/bra size that lesser writers think adds something. It doesn`t, it just shows the writer`s preference, you however, leave it to the reader to imagine.

I look forward the next chapter.

LamentationLamentationabout 4 years ago

This is lovely. Thank you. I’m looking forward to seeing Kara seeking advice from other dominants. Realizing she doesn’t have to do this alome. Doms need support structures too.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 4 years ago
Well Done

A very readable first chapter, and I am looking forward to reading more of how the relationship develops between Kara and Ashley. It seems Kara has got her work cut out as Ashley has been abused for too long, but at least Ashley seems to be coming round. The only thing I would say is that Kara needs to be firmer with her instructions/directions, which hopefully she will grow into as I think Ashley would probably respond better at the moment to a more direct approach.

Rgds Al

AnonymousAnonymousabout 4 years ago
Nice start

Well written and thought out.

madtowncunilinguistmadtowncunilinguistabout 4 years ago

Wonderfully tender and well written story. Looking forward to the other chapters! Thank you for taking the time to develop this story and all the time you obviously put into editing it. I didn't find any mis-used words or anything of that sort! Great work on the grammar! Peace!

Super_Slut_69Super_Slut_69about 4 years ago
Wow - just wow.

I can't wait for the next chapter. Some spelling issues or I was confused about the wording but the story is really good. I actually got mad, it is a story but wow I would have like to had a word with Chad...

AnonymousAnonymousabout 4 years ago
Wonderful!

So looking fwd to the next chapters. Love this. Well done!!

WindySwimming

AnonymousAnonymousabout 4 years ago
Recovery/Healing

It is a real shame this site does not have a genre for "Recovery/Healing". This would be a perfect fit, although there may not be a lot of authors that could do it the justice you have. Both of your major characters are in that mode and probably will be for some time. I hope that somewhere in the story Chad gets his comeuppance and is made to suffer for it. Someone might even do a whole series on BDSM Police cases where abusers get corrected. Oh well, loved it!

ontsurtontsurtabout 4 years ago

Wow! this is beautiful. I might be a bit sappy but this really did bring tears to my eyes a couple of times

markellymarkellyabout 4 years ago
Very Nice Read..

An incredibly beautiful piece. You have picked a pace for the story that just keeps us reading. A real good story and well worth the five stars. Keep the rest of the chapters coming and don’t you dare walk away from this and leave it unfinished. A story that grips the reader and refuses to let go. I love it.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 4 years ago
great job

I throughly enjoyed the read. Let me echo other compliments of cannot wait for next chapter. Thank you for writing.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 4 years ago
WOW

You have started an amazing story. Can't wait to read more of the story of healing and recovery for both women. And for Chad to get his ass fucked then kicked hard!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 4 years ago
Beautiful

Your story is very moving. I’m looking forward to the next chapter

AnonymousAnonymousabout 4 years ago

this made me real happy to read. i kept saying "aww" throughout the whole thing, because it was sappy and heartwarming in a way that BDSM fiction very rarely gets to be!

also naming the douchebag dom guy "Chad" was a power move

AnonymousAnonymousabout 4 years ago
Excellent beginning!

You really have laid out an amazing story universe. I eagerly await the next installment! Thank you for sharing your writing!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 4 years ago
Very good story

Thank you so much for this story. I look forward to follow Kara and ashley as the tale progresses.

Maybe Kara should leawe ashley's nosering in place, at least for some time. It is a powerfull thing for humiliating ashley if Kara should need that.

Sincerely Grey Master

GobLeanGobLeanabout 4 years agoAuthor
Thank you all!

I'm grateful to everyone who left a comment or sent an email with feedback. It means a lot to me and I'm deeply appreciative. Chapter 2 and 3 are done and I'm just editing now. Chapter 4 is fully plotted and will be finished in 10 days or so. Stay tuned!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 4 years ago
Nice

My favorite story here since "ignore the warning label". Very different, but what they have in common is thoughtful characters who care about each other in a bdsm context. Hope to read more!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 4 years ago
story

a great story full of what some of theses men a really like a have had two mistress and we enjoyed each others kinks with an open mind

AnonymousAnonymousabout 4 years ago
Good Development

The main characters are multi-dimensional, the situations complex, and the outcomes not A or B. The author has built an environment and story in which consensual erotic events occur, which incorporates a clear distinction between realistic “kinky fuckery” and toxic / abusive faux dominants. Nice setting, eh?

AnonymousAnonymousabout 4 years ago

Such a great bdsm story written in a totally different perspective than any I've seen. And I've seen a lot. Can't wait to finish reading the rest of this series and I hope many more. Thinking back on the read here I don't think I came across a single thing that needed editing. Wish some other writers would be this good in the edit dept.

johnnuttalljohnnuttallabout 4 years ago
Wonderful start.

I feel like we are going to enjoy an exciting journey of discovery. Both Ashley and Kara have expertly developed characters. I can't wait to see what kind of women they develop into.

Keep up the great work.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 4 years ago
Wow!

I don't come to Lit expecting to cry. (Please be assured: I'm NOT complaining!)

Thank you.

Thors_FistThors_Fistalmost 4 years ago
This is excellent

Really well done chapter with great character development. I'm really looking forward to more. I always look to see what other stories are favorited after they favorite me, which is how I found this. The person who made it a favorite had good taste and I'm glad I followed it.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 4 years ago
Great start!

I love the start of this series it really highlights the trust and care in which a dynamic should have. I enjoy stories that give a background and build up of characters so thank you keep.up the great work and so far so good if I have any future comments I'll be sure to write them in the comments

dogged1dogged1almost 4 years ago

Well, I wasn't sobbing, but I did get teary-eyed a few times, especially from Kara's grief over her lost husband. The tenderness between Kara and Ashley is so well expressed. Kara has set such an unenviable task for herself, trying to unlearn years of abuse from a toxic relationship. I can see how Kara will need to use intimacy as a way of keeping Ashley engaged.

EGRIEGRIalmost 4 years ago
Much appreciated

I must admit I like the roll reversal and education on the fly for Kara. Creating a similar path of discovery helps to eliminate a lot of unknowns for the Governess.

I am surprised that such a closely controlled event could allow someone so indifferent to the public distress of a performer, the lack of security response and a universally obtuse audience. Perhaps later chapters will reveal actions against Chad by the event holders, Kara and perhaps the police.

I am looking forward to the remaining chapters. Well written characters.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 4 years ago
The author knows how to write

Not at all rushed, the story is emotional and great, kudos to the author, I would have preferred a stricter governess, but still its a great story...

Horseman68Horseman68almost 4 years ago
Exceptionally Written.....

..... and absorbing even though not my usual genre. Suppose that may be its own statement.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 4 years ago
Incredible writing skill...

... and characters that come alive on the page. This is gorgeous!

EllenshiEllenshiover 3 years ago
Great

Thank you, even in literotica I am no longer safe from tears. Beautiful story.

Ravey19Ravey19over 3 years ago
Great Start

Got me rushing for the next chapter. Superb writing.

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
All I can think of !

WOW ! !

KjY

Sfi

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
oh my

Lovely. And a little close to home!

Cindy1001Cindy1001over 2 years ago

Great story, likable characters, relatable predicament situations. I will enjoy reading this.

SensoryOverlordSensoryOverlordabout 2 years ago

Lovely, heartwarming, deep. I suppose my tears are because I lost someone not so long ago. Death puts an end to all hopes of perfecting a relationship. But this is a fine read, thank you. Looking forward to the following chapters.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

The emotions of both characters come out so strongly, great work in your writing.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

Such a beautiful story

AnonymousAnonymous4 months ago

Beautiful depiction of emotions, sympathy, and growth.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userGobLean@GobLean
255 Followers
Just getting my feet wet. I hope my writing pleases people and leads to many "happy moments".

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES