Her Governess Ch. 02

Story Info
Ashley warms up to her Governess.
13.1k words
4.78
27.2k
36

Part 2 of the 5 part series

Updated 06/09/2023
Created 03/06/2020
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
GobLean
GobLean
254 Followers

Author's note:

First: THANK YOU for the lovely response to chapter one. The positive feedback -- comments, emails and votes -- really made me feel good and I'm truly grateful. This is the second of probably four chapters describing a consensual and affirming D/s relationship between two fictional adult women. Chapter two is written from Ashley's perspective, and Kara's perspective returns again in chapter three. I hope you enjoy the story, and thank you again for reading.

*

"Okay, hold still," Miss Kara said as she carefully slid the mouth of the wire cutters over the steel septum ring.

Ashley took a breath and slowly released it. Her Governess had a gentle touch and was careful not to pull or twist the ring as she got the cutters into position -- a big change from the horrible jerking and tugging the inside of her nose had endured from Master Chad and his friends. They would clip a dog leash to the septum ring and use it to lead her around as she crawled behind them, making her eyes water badly from the pain.

Although...he wasn't 'Master' Chad anymore, Ashley corrected herself. Just Chad now.

"One...two...three," Miss Kara counted, then squeezed the handle of the wire cutters. There was a brief pause, then a 'click' as the ring broke. There was no pain, not even a little! Her new owner took a few moments to disinfect the open ends of the ring and make sure there were no jagged parts that would cut the inside of her nose, then smoothly removed the metal.

"And that's the last of them," she said, giving Ashley a smile that caused her heart to beat faster and made her smile back without even thinking about it.

"Oh, thank you, Miss. Can I see?"

Miss Kara sat down on the bed and nodded in the direction of the full length mirror propped up on the floor of Ashley's room. Well, it wasn't really HER room -- it was the guest room. But her Governess was kind enough to let her stay there rent-free.

Ashley stared at her reflection, amazed by the difference. Without the thick ring hanging out of her nose, her face looked totally different. Her green eyes stood out more now that the ring wasn't there to steal attention away from them. She'd always liked her eyes. Miss Kara did too -- she said so often.

She stepped back and looked down her body. Her nipple rings were gone now, too, and she couldn't see the holes unless she bent her head down and looked closely. She didn't have great boobs; they were too small and her nipples weren't very long or thick. But at least now no one would be using her nipple rings like handles to pull her around or force her to her knees to give blowjobs. Not that Miss Kara would ever do that.

The navel ring was gone too, along with the chain and engraved dog tag that had dangled from it. One side said 'owned slut -- please return if found' and the other side had Chad's phone number. Her Governess had thrown it in the garbage as soon as she'd snipped the ring off.

And just like that, her piercings were gone! Ashley ran her hands over her bare skin as though feeling it for the first time. She could see her owner in the mirror reflection watching her and smiling. It felt a little weird to be only wearing panties in front of another woman, especially one she'd only known for a couple of weeks. But it wasn't TOO weird, especially now that all the rings were off.

Miss Kara owned her, so of course it was okay for her to see Ashley's body whenever she wanted. Plus, her Governess was the one who had paid for the panties, so it made sense that she should be able to look at them.

Her eyes dropped to the black 'Fucktoy' tattoo peeking above her panty waistband and she sighed to herself. She remembered how painful and humiliating it had been to sit on a towel in the reclining chair, bare below the waist, as a middle-aged man bent over her shaved slit and jabbed it with the needle over and over again for two hours. She hadn't even wanted the tattoo, but the rules were she had to do whatever Master Chad said.

Her new owner had different rules: the Five Principles. Obedience, Submission, Openness, Diligence and Honesty. Ashley repeated them to herself at night when she drifted off to sleep, and the few times Miss Kara had quizzed her she'd been able to repeat them without stumbling.

She tried to use them in her daily life too, whenever she got the chance. She was good at Obedience, Diligence and Honesty -- she always got those right. Openness was tricky but Ashley was working hard to learn everything her owner was trying to teach her -- not just the physical things like foot massages but the mental things too, like speaking up if she didn't like something. That one was difficult and still kind of scary. Slaves weren't supposed to give their owners any back-talk, a lesson Chad had painfully taught her many times.

'Submission' was the one Principle that Ashley hadn't figured out yet. It was the same as Obedience, wasn't it? If she did everything she was told, that was basically submission, right? But then why had Miss Kara made them two separate Principles?

There was no way that had been an accident -- her Governess was super-smart and knew all about this stuff from her Master, who had just died. But if Obedience and Submission were different, HOW were they different?

Normally she could have asked Miss Kara about it, but it was too late now, more than a week after the ceremony. It would make her look bad to have waited this long before asking, and her Governess would think she hadn't been paying attention. Ashley was determined to figure it out on her own, somehow.

"Well, what do you think?" Miss Kara asked from behind her. Ashley realized she'd been standing in front of the mirror for a long time without talking and silently cursed herself. It was bad for a slave to be inattentive. Master Chad would have given her a session with the crop, but her Governess didn't hit her, not even when she messed up. Somehow, that made Ashley MORE determined to please her, although she couldn't figure out why that should be.

She turned and knelt in front of her owner who was still sitting on the mattress. The hardwood floor was painful on her knees but she ignored it.

"I'm really grateful, Miss. Thank you so much. I feel better with the rings off."

Miss Kara reached down and stroked Ashley's cheek with her fingertips. It gave her a tingly feeling and made her forget about the pain in her knees.

"I scheduled an appointment with Dr. Byron to get those tattoos checked out. The lady on the phone said plain black lettering would be easy to remove."

To think she might someday be free of those gross tattoos! She'd given up hope after Chad told her they were permanent, and that she'd spend her whole life marked as his property, as a 'fucktoy' and an 'anal whore'. She didn't even like anal but he'd forced her to get the tattoo as a punishment.

She felt tears come to her eyes and she tried to hold them in. "Oh, wow. That's...beyond amazing. Whatever it costs I promise I'll pay you back double."

Miss Kara chuckled and continued to caress her cheek. "Let's have the appointment and go from there. Regardless, you won't be paying me back double -- that wouldn't be fair."

Ashley did cry then, letting the tears roll down her cheeks and sniffling quietly. Miss Kara was incredible. She was like an angel, only a hundred times better.

With every day that passed, Ashley got more determined to become the slave girl her Governess deserved.

After all, Miss Kara had saved her life not just once, but twice! The first time, she'd stopped breathing and almost died at a bondage show and her now-owner did first aid and brought her back to life. The second time, she'd run away from Chad in the middle of the night and probably would have frozen to death if Miss Kara hadn't come to get her. How could she even begin to repay something like that?

Her Governess had bought her clothes and gave her a warm place to sleep -- all for free. Ashley felt bad about that part, and was determined to find a way to pay back all the money. At least she was doing all the household chores so she wasn't a total leech.

One way or another, she'd find a way to pay the life debt she owed to Miss Kara.

*

The next day, in the afternoon, Ashley was in her room getting ready for her first full-body massage lesson. She and her owner had just come back from a quick appointment so the doctor could see how hard her tattoos would be to remove.

It had been humiliating to pull down her yoga pants and panties to show the doctor her obscene tattoos, but he was a doctor after all, so he'd probably seen all sorts of stuff like that before. And after three years with Chad, she was used to being humiliated, so showing the doctor had just been one more thing to endure.

"Two thousand dollars per tattoo! I didn't think if would cost so much," Ashley said, sliding her pants down to her ankles and stepping out of them. It still felt a little embarrassing to strip in front of her Governess but not as much as before. Miss Kara had seen the tattoos already and didn't seem grossed out by them.

Over by the bed, Miss Kara was removing the down comforter and laying a huge, plush white towel over the sheets.

Ashley still felt awfully stupid for crying over her tattoos the first time and ruining the first full-body massage lesson. But her owner didn't seem to mind at all, and had hugged Ashley tight for a long time, stroking her hair and face and saying nice things until she got a grip on herself.

She liked being touched by the other woman -- even being kissed on the cheek had felt good and not weird at all. Ashley had never been too attracted to girls, but Miss Kara was no ordinary girl.

"I was a little shocked myself. It's a lot of money," Miss Kara agreed, then patted the towel-covered mattress.

Ashley stripped off her top and bra and lay face-down on the bed. Her owner covered the lower half of Ashley's naked body with another soft, white towel.

"Yeah, and six months per tattoo," Ashley said, then sighed. "I guess I'll have them for a while longer."

She cursed herself for complaining -- she should be happy they could be removed at all!

"Okay, same as with the foot massage, if something feels uncomfortable, tell me to stop. There shouldn't be any pain at all."

"Yes, Miss." Ashley felt excited for the beginning of the massage. Her owner's hands felt so good.

Miss Kara took a few moments to sweep the hair away from Ashley's neck, and after a brief pause Ashley felt warm, oily hands at the base of her skull, lightly pinching and kneading the muscles there. The hands slowly worked their way down to her shoulders, then back up again. The feeling was hot and tingly and soothing and she felt her muscles relax. No one had ever touched her this way. It felt sexy to surrender to Miss Kara's hands, just letting her do whatever she pleased.

"I was thinking...why don't we get one of the tattoos removed right away, and as you earn money you can get the others done?" Miss Kara said.

"I can't even afford the first session."

She had literally no money. She didn't even have a bank account, let alone four-hundred dollars for the first laser session. She even had to borrow money from Miss Kara to top up her pay-as-you-go cell phone plan. She was pathetic, really.

"Since the tattoos bother you so much, why don't I front you the money and you can pay me back?"

"That would be amazing! I'll start looking for a job first thing tomorrow, after my chores."

"I had a thought about that, too. One of my friends is a shift manager at a bakery -- one of those places that bakes artisanal loaves for stores and restaurants in the area. She's looking for someone to work a few evenings a week, three to eleven. It's hot, sweaty work but it pays sixteen dollars an hour. Is that something you'd be interested in?"

Miss Kara's hands moved a little lower, rubbing down from the neck and out to each shoulder in smooth, slippery strokes. Ashley couldn't help a happy sigh.

"Yeah, of course. If you think I'm qualified."

"I got the impression it's manual labour. Not easy, but you could handle it I'm sure."

"I'll apply tomorrow, and thank you again, Miss."

"That's the spirit," Miss Kara said, and Ashley could tell from her voice she was smiling, which made Ashley smile too.

Her owner worked her way down Ashley's right arm, not rushing, pausing every few minutes to add more massage oil. Ashley tried to focus on her technique -- how fast and hard to rub, which direction to make the strokes, how slick to keep her palms. It was hard to pay attention when every touch sent warm, wonderful ripples of pleasure through her body.

There was a bit of silence as Miss Kara did the left arm too, then moved to her shoulder blades and fanned her fingertips over Ashley's back. It felt amazing and Ashley gave a quiet moan without meaning to.

"So which tattoo did you want to get rid of first?"

"That's easy -- the one on my neck," Ashley said.

"Why that one?"

"It says 'Property of Master Chad', but now I'm YOUR property, not his."

"You're my ward, not my property."

"Well, I'm definitely not HIS anymore," Ashley said. "And I don't like his name on me now, since I belong to you. You're a million times better."

Miss Kara laughed softly. "You belong to YOU, Ash. But thank you for the compliment, although I don't think Chad set a very high bar for me to clear."

"Don't slaves belong to their owners?"

"Leaving aside the fact that you're my ward, not my slave," Miss Kara said, "I guess the answer depends on individual preference." Her hands were working lower now, approaching the small of Ashley's back, causing faint tingles of arousal in Ashley's stomach and between her legs.

"Didn't you belong to Master Peter?" Ashley hoped the questions weren't too personal, although in 'low protocol' they were probably okay, and her owner was usually fine with talking about her late husband, even if it made her kind of sad, too.

"I suppose if you'd asked me the first year after being collared I would have proudly declared that I belonged to him. I was still a little starry-eyed at that point, and he was a truly wonderful man. But if you ask me now, I'd say I belonged 'with' him, and not 'to' him. He was my Master, and I accepted his dominant role and submitted to his influence over my decisions and behaviour. But I was never a possession or an object. I was never property. I think I'd have resented him if he'd treated me that way."

"I see."

"But that's just me," Miss Kara added. "It's not my place to judge anyone else. I've known submissives who proudly declared themselves the property of their Dominants and wouldn't have had it any other way. And that's fine, too."

Ashley was quiet as she thought about her owner's words.

"Would you feel comfortable with me massaging your bum?" her Governess asked. "I could skip over it and just do your legs if that works better for you."

"No, no, I'm totally okay with it," Ashley said, then hoped she hadn't sounded TOO eager.

In truth, she couldn't wait to feel Miss Kara's warm hands touching her rear end. Even the feel of the strong fingers pressing and stroking her lower back was making her pretty horny. Nobody had ever spent so long touching her, or made her feel so relaxed and...open. Like she could let go and not worry about whatever her owner wanted to do to her. It had never been like that with Chad.

"Okay. Say something if that changes." Her owner re-positioned the towel to expose Ashley's lower body and cover her from waist to neck.

"Yes, Miss."

She groaned as Miss Kara started working on her buttocks. It felt just right -- enough strength that she could really feel it in the muscle, but not painful at all. When her owner pressed straight down on her bum and let her palms glide off toward her outer thighs, Ashley felt her ass cheeks part and knew her asshole and pussy were exposed for a moment. She wondered if Miss Kara was peeking, and found the thought of it strangely welcome.

She was heated up by the time Miss Kara moved on to the tops of her thighs, then the backs of her legs, content to move at a slow pace and make sure every muscle got its fair share of attention.

Ashley hadn't asked her owner for permission to touch herself, but lately she'd been thinking about it more and more. Giving foot massages to her Governess was kind of arousing, and yesterday when Miss Kara was gently snipping off the nipple rings and navel ring, Ashley had enjoyed the accidental touches against her breasts and belly. The full-body massage definitely had her juicy.

But it was an embarrassing thing to ask, so for now Ashley hadn't done any touching, not even in bed or the shower. Miss Kara wouldn't know if she did, of course, but sneaking around behind her owner didn't seem proper for a slave, and especially not with an awesome owner like Miss Kara who deserved the very best behaviour. But sooner or later she'd have to raise the issue; her need for relief was growing by the day.

Miss Kara finished with a complete massage of both feet, then covered her ward with another towel and told her to lie still to let the massage 'soak in'.

"You've got a beautiful body, Ash. Thank you for letting me massage you."

"I should thank you! It was the most amazing thing ever!" Ash said, and it wasn't an exaggeration. She'd never felt so good for so long.

Ashley hadn't meant to fall asleep, but the wave of tiredness swept over her all the sudden, and she was out.

*

The rest of the week went past quickly.

Wednesday Miss Kara brought her to meet Mrs. Janowitz, the shift manager at the bread factory, for dinner at a busy salad restaurant.

Mrs. Janowitz was a small, overweight lady with kind eyes and the sort of laugh that made it easy to join in. Her husband and Master Peter had been friends and regular bowling buddies, and Mrs. Janowitz had become good friends with Miss Kara. They weren't 'kink' friends, so Ashley wasn't allowed to wear her collar, but she got a nice compliment on her eyes, which made up for it a little bit.

Ashley thought she'd be really nervous -- it was basically a job interview, after all -- but it ended up being a nice supper. She got offered the job on the spot and gratefully accepted.

That evening, Ashley saw Miss Kara naked for the first time as she undressed for Ashley's attempt at a full-body massage.

Miss Kara had a sexy body -- not super-toned but soft and shapely and...welcoming. The kind of body that looks like it's supposed to be touched. She had really beautiful boobs -- big and rounded with just a little bit of sag, and dark nipples that seemed to attract Ashley's eyes even though she tried not to ogle them. Her tummy wasn't totally flat but she was still pretty slim -- all that time on the treadmill had really paid off. She had wide hips and her legs were amazing -- firm and curvy. Her pussy was totally bald; Ashley made a mental note to shave hers the next morning -- it was clear her Governess preferred a clean-shaven look even if she hadn't said anything.

Was it weird that Ashley was excited to have a sexy owner? Was it strange that she had an immediate urge to touch those dark nipples? Or that she started imagining what it would be like to have her mouth between Miss Kara's legs, on that smooth pussy? She'd never been 'into' girls, but seeing her owner naked definitely got her imagination working overtime. Besides, she'd be serving Miss Kara sexually sooner or later -- that was a huge part of being a slave -- so it was a good idea to start thinking about it now so she'd be ready when commanded.

Giving a body massage to her naked owner made Ashley's arousal and craving for release stronger. Giving foot massages was intimate and sexy, but all-over touching was at a whole new level. Miss Kara was cool about letting Ashley take her time and experiment, giving little pieces of advice along the way. Massaging her neck, shoulders and arms was a little tricky since she was still getting used to how to use her palms and fingers the right way, and how much oil to use without it dripping on the towel. But by the time she got to the lower back she had it more or less figured out.

GobLean
GobLean
254 Followers