Her Governess Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Mmm. You're really good at that."

"You too."

"Remove your panties and hand them to me."

Thrilled by the sexy direction her owner was going, Ashley hooked her thumbs under the waistband and shimmied out of them, careful to maintain eye contact at all times as high protocol demanded. As she pressed them into Miss Kara's waiting palm, Ashley felt the wet spot against her fingers; it wasn't from the shower. She returned her hands to the small of her back; her owner seemed to prefer them out of the way.

Miss Kara tossed the panties onto the couch, then hooked her left index finger under Ashley's collar and drew her in close.

"You've surrendered your naughty pussy to me?"

"Yes, Miss. It's yours. I'm yours."

"No regrets?"

Ashley shook her head vigorously.

"You've got another choice to make tonight. Option one, you can reach down and get your fingers busy between your legs right now. I'd enjoy seeing the look in your pretty, green eyes as you had a well-deserved orgasm here in front of me."

Her eyes went wide and it was all she could do to hold off until she heard the second option. She already knew what she was going to pick! She'd burst if she had to wait any longer.

"Option two," Miss Kara continued, then leaned close to Ashley's ear and spoke in a whisper. "You can spread your legs and I'll stroke you with my fingertips. I'll make you hot and wet...but you won't come. And I'll do it again tomorrow, and again on Thursday and Friday. If you're well-behaved, I'll give you a BIG treat on Saturday, but not before then. Four LONG days of suffering."

Ashley was breathing hard by the time Miss Kara pulled back to gaze into her eyes. More than anything, she wanted to feel her owner's touch on her hungry sex. But could she go the rest of the week without relief, with Miss Kara adding to her torment every night?

"Oh, Miss..." she breathed.

The wicked, playful smile that spread across Miss Kara's face made Ashley's heart pound furiously. Her owner planned to make it SO hard for her, she could tell. There would be no mercy. She supposed it was her own fault -- she'd asked for strict treatment.

"Time to decide. Either get rubbing, or put your hands behind your head and spread for me."

Ashley hesitated a moment longer, then widened her stance and laced her fingers behind her head. She'd touched herself lots of times, but the feel of Miss Kara's fingers? That would be a whole new level of awesome.

Her owner didn't let go of the collar, but dropped her right hand down between Ashley's legs and grazed her smooth mound with her fingernails.

Ashley gasped and rocked her hips forward, needing more than the feather touches her owner was giving her.

"No, no. You keep those hips still. You must never TAKE from me. You wait patiently for whatever I choose to give you. Is that clear? All throughout the whispered scolding, those nails continued to caress and tease.

Ashley couldn't smother a frustrated moan. "Yes Miss, I'm very sorry."

"Do you like my fingers here?" Miss Kara asked, stroking a little lower, oh-so-close to her clitoral hood.

"God, yes."

The fingernails traced lower, over her labia, keeping just to the outer lips. Down...up...down...up... slow and casual. Ashley struggled to keep her hips still, and spread her feet a little further apart, hoping to encourage Miss Kara to explore more. Instead, the other woman leaned in and kissed Ashley's earlobe, sending a shiver down her neck.

"You've made a terrible mistake, Ashley Mallory," her owner whispered. "These next four days are going to be SO hard on you. The memory of my fingers on your wet pussy will haunt your dreams. You'll feel me when you're doing your chores, when you're at work, even during meals. You realize that, right?"

Ashley whimpered. Her body trembled with the effort of remaining still. Miss Kara's fingers were grazing her clit, but far too lightly. Each touch to that swollen bud sent shocks of pleasure through her hips, pelvis and tummy.

"And every night you're going to stand just like this as I torment your poor, desperate slit. You're going to keep perfectly still and moan and shake and sweat, just like you are now. You're going to pray for release. You're going to beg. We just started and you want to beg already, don't you?"

"Yes, Miss...please? Just let me come once?" Despite being unrestrained, Ashley felt a powerful thrill of helplessness. She could sense Miss Kara's control so strongly, and it pushed Ashley deeper into submission.

"Oh, no. Not until you're a trembling, soaking, panting mass of unfulfilled lust. Not until an orgasm becomes the entire focus of your existence. And I'm going to have SO much fun doing that to you. Every...single...day." Those teasing fingers were melting her, breaking her.

Freeing her.

And then Ashley smiled. She smiled and her eyes welled with tears and she quivered and groaned and begged Miss Kara with her blurry gaze. She was feeling it! That special, submissive place inside her, still familiar even after so many years. True to her word, Miss Kara had led her back to where she belonged.

Her Governess was terribly cruel, tormenting her for almost twenty minutes as Ashley begged and quivered and shuddered and sniffed. At the end of it, after Ashley had pulled her panties up snugly over her swollen, swampy, unfulfilled pussy, Miss Kara tucked her into bed.

And as she felt her owner begin a slow, loving massage of her right foot, Ashley decided she was living the best night of her life.

*

Miss Kara was more than true to her word. Ashley spent the next four days hotter than she'd ever been.

Sometimes it was a low-level arousal, when she first woke up in the morning with the faint memory of the sweet, steamy dreams that had filled her night.

Sometimes her arousal was distracting but manageable, like when her owner put her in a short skirt with no panties and hung around nearby while Ashley did her morning chores.

Sometimes her lust was mind-melting and desperate, especially during those long, wonderful minutes Miss Kara spent with her fingernails teasing the swollen, drenched areas between Ashley's legs as she stood, hands behind her head, and tried to keep her overheated body still.

Sometimes it was frustrating, especially at night after Miss Kara put her to bed wet, sticky, sweaty and restless.

Ashley hadn't realized there were this many types of arousal, or that different types could make her feel different emotions. So much of this was new; Chad had never walked her down these paths.

Miss Kara's gentle dominance was like a miracle, and Ashley found it easier every night to rise up into that perfect, submissive space she'd craved for so many years. She didn't have to work at it or fight her way past fear and dread. She could relax and trust her owner; there was no risk that a painful slap would come out of nowhere, or a surprise cock would force its way into an unprepared orifice.

And her Governess had taken the strictness up a notch, too. Ashley spent most of her day in high protocol and loved almost every minute. Miss Kara's 'Domme voice' was an awesome blend of hard and soft and it never felt grating or harsh -- it kept Ashley attentive but not anxious or jumpy. That voice was one of the main reasons Ashley's arousal never seemed to die off.

It was on Friday night, as she lay in bed listening to her heart hammering in her chest, feeling the ache of lust between her legs, that she figured out the whole 'obedience vs. submission' question, at least a little bit.

Miss Kara had just finished with her, and Ashley didn't think it was possible for a human to get any hornier. Surely, after four nights of torment, she was more aroused than anyone in history had ever been. She could feel an occasional trickle of pussy juice seeping from her over-stimulated sex. Her ass cheeks were wet and sticky and her panties were drenched at the back. She lay on a folded towel to prevent her lust from soaking clear through to the mattress. She wanted to crawl into her owner's bedroom and beg -- on her knees, if needed -- for permission to cum. She'd offer anything, DO anything for that sweet release.

Despite that, she never seriously considered sneaking a quick rub without being allowed. She knew it was an option, of course, but whenever she thought about cheating, Ashley would brush the idea aside easily. It didn't take any willpower at all. Some deep-down part of her simply had no desire to go against Miss Kara's wishes. And that puzzled her, at first.

With Chad, her obedience had been partly duty and partly fear. She'd had to force herself to obey his rules and whims, and sometimes it had been awfully hard to do that. The times she'd been tempted to cheat on his commands, she'd been held back by the knowledge of what he'd to do her if she got caught -- his punishments were too horrible to take lightly.

But now Ashley LIKED that Miss Kara had accepted control of her always-horny pussy; it felt good to put that part of herself into her owner's hands, even if the result was a maddening level of lust. It was a pleasant, secure feeling when her Governess chose what Ashley would wear. Kneeling on a cushion while Miss Kara sat on the couch felt natural, not forced; she enjoyed that powerful expression of her submissive role.

Maybe that was the difference between obedience and submission? Obedience was something you did, but submission was something you felt? A gift you willingly gave? Something like that, anyway. Ashley was starting to recognize the difference intuitively, even if she couldn't put it into words. Submission was somehow 'more emotional' than obedience.

*

Saturday arrived and Ashley felt like a kid on Christmas Eve, knowing there was a wonderful gift just a few hours away and desperate for some way to speed up the time to make it happen sooner. She tried to pour herself into her morning chores, hoping that the time would fly by if she immersed herself. No such luck -- the day seemed to drag on.

What made it even worse was that Miss Kara was playing it cool, going about her day as though it was an ordinary Saturday, not giving any hint that something special was coming. By mid-afternoon Ashley was worried that her owner had forgotten the promise to let her come. Miss Kara cooked dinner and Ashley did the dishes, then her owner took her book into the living room and sat on the couch.

"Um...is there anything you'd like me to do?" Ashley said. It was almost eight o'clock by that point, surely the 'main event' would get underway soon?

"A foot massage would be lovely," Miss Kara said, not looking up from her book.

"Yes, Miss." Ashley said, stifling an impatient sigh and kneeling on her cushion in front of the couch, careful to keep her eyes on her owner's face as required by high protocol.

"Naked."

"What?"

Miss Kara looked up from her book. "Do I need to repeat myself?"

"No, not at all. I'm sorry, Miss." Ashley stood and quickly shed her yoga pants and panties, then pulled her long-sleeved sweatshirt over her head and off. She never wore a bra at home; it was more comfortable and her boobs were too small to bother with one. Naked except for her collar, she knelt again and took Miss Kara's right foot in her hands.

"Mmm. Much better, don't you think?"

"Yes, Miss. Thank you." Kneeling naked in front of her fully-clothed owner while slaving over her feet was new and arousing. It powerfully emphasized her submissive place in the relationship. Ashley sighed again, but this time it was one of contentment and not impatience.

"You have a lovely body."

Ashley felt her cheeks warm at the compliment and she smiled without meaning to. She'd never considered her body 'lovely' or even average, but the sincerity in Miss Kara's voice left no doubt that it was true, at least in her eyes. And her owner's eyes were the only ones that mattered.

"Thank you."

"I enjoy looking at you."

"I'm really glad I please you."

"Let's have you naked whenever you kneel from now on."

A new rule -- the first new one in almost three weeks! Ashley was thrilled to see her owner asserting more control, and excited by the idea of being naked in front of her more often.

"Yes, Miss. Thank you."

Miss Kara returned to her book as the massage continued, but Ashley's arousal had taken hold and continued to build with every minute that passed. She devoted herself to her owner's feet as she gazed up at her pretty, brown eyes, feeling the now-familiar throbbing between her legs escalate. How could Miss Kara affect her so much with just a few simple commands?

She finished with the right foot, then on impulse raised it to her lips and pressed a slow kiss to the tops of her owner's toes.

"Thank you for allowing me to massage your right foot, Miss."

"You're being extra-attentive this evening. Any particular reason?" The teasing tone in Miss Kara's voice made it obvious she knew why.

"I need to come real bad," Ashley said, her voice barely more than a whisper. She took her owner's left foot and got to work on it.

"So you're saying if I want your best effort all I have to do is deny you release for a week...or two? Maybe three?"

"No, please! I will literally die if I have to wait much longer. Like, my heart will explode or something."

Miss Kara laughed and Ashley couldn't help but grin as well.

"Well kissing my foot was a nice touch. How did it make you feel to do that?"

"It felt right...like I should have been doing it from the start. I love kissing you. Can we please make that a rule, too?"

"I don't want dozens of rules, but you can end the massage that way if it feels right for you. I want you to be free to express yourself in ways that make you comfortable."

"Thank you, Miss."

Miss Kara went back to her book.

"Um...you wouldn't really make me wait another week, right?" Ashley said.

"Whose decision is that?"

"Yours."

"Then I guess you'll have to wait to see what I decide, won't you?"

"Yes, Miss." The idea that Miss Kara could deprive her for another week caused a thrill of panic that slowly dissolved into a strange calmness. Whatever the result, it was in her owner's hands...where it belonged.

Ashley focused on delivering a slow, thorough massage, imagining the pleasure Miss Kara was feeling, enjoying the way the foot felt in her hands and the intimacy between the two of them. When it was over, Ashley raised the foot to her lips and kissed it tenderly.

"Thank you for allowing me to massage your left foot, Miss."

"It felt incredible. Great job, as always."

"I really liked it too." Had it only been a few weeks ago that the idea of enjoying giving a foot massage had seemed ridiculous? She gathered her owner's bare feet and rested them in her lap to keep them warm.

Miss Kara read for another few minutes, then closed the book and put it aside.

"I'm going to get changed. Let's have you stand with your hands behind your head until I get back."

Ashley quickly stood and assumed the position. The pulsing ache in her pussy grew more intense as her body readied itself for another agonizing, wonderful session with Miss Kara's teasing fingernails.

The minutes ticked by as Ashley stood naked and motionless and waited for her owner's return. She could hear her heart beating fast and her skin felt flushed all over. She was breathing through her mouth when she finally heard the sound of shoes approaching. She turned to face her owner and was stunned for a moment.

Miss Kara was all in red. A transparent, red bra displayed her lovely, big boobs and did nothing to conceal her dark nipples. Her thong panties were made of the same sheer material and framed her smooth pussy lips beautifully. Her shiny, five-inch heels showed off the graceful curves of her already-shapely legs. Even barefoot, her owner was a few inches taller than Ashley, but in the heels Miss Kara seemed to tower over her. In one hand she clutched a red riding crop and a chain leash.

"Oh, wow..." Ashley breathed.

"You like it?"

Ashley nodded, speechless.

Miss Kara smiled and blushed a little, clearly pleased by the reaction.

"We're going to have fun tonight. Remember to speak up if anything makes you feel uncomfortable, okay?"

"Yes Miss."

"Eyes forward. Keep your back straight."

Ashley obeyed and Miss Kara walked a slow circle around her, inspecting her from all angles. Ashley could feel her owner's hot gaze like it was a physical touch against her skin. Her owner came to a stop behind her.

"Up on your toes," she commanded in her heavenly 'Domme voice'.

It was tricky to balance on just her toes while her hands were behind her head, but Ashley did her best. She could feel the strain in her calves almost immediately.

"Very nice. I bet you'd look great in heels."

"Not as good as you do."

"Okay, stand normally."

Ashley went flat-footed again and felt an insistent tap on the inside of her right thigh. She knew it was the crop even without looking.

"Wider," her owner said.

She spread her feet more than shoulder-width apart, feeling suddenly vulnerable as her swollen sex was exposed to the crop. She knew how awful it felt to be lashed by the flexible whip; it had been Chad's favourite toy.

She felt the tip of the crop slide up and down her inner thigh from behind, from her knee up to her pussy lips and back again. She shivered at the sensation.

"How does that feel?"

"Good...a little scary, I guess."

"I won't hurt you."

Ashley smiled and let herself relax a bit. "I figured."

The tip of the crop came up between her legs and grazed the lips of her pussy, then stayed there, stroking her sensitized skin softly. Ashley let out a delighted gasp as she struggled to keep her hips still. Somehow, Miss Kara could even make the crop feel great!

"Been keeping your fingers away from here, I hope?"

"Oh, yes, I swear!"

"Do you regret giving up control of this hungry little kitty?"

Ashley shook her head emphatically. "I love it. It's even better than I'd hoped."

The crop continued to tease. "You've given up a lot of control in just three weeks. Some people might find it scary to surrender so much, so fast."

"Not me. I'm not scared of you at all. I want you to have everything. All of me."

She heard her owner chuckle. "I'm glad you're feeling comfortable, Ash. And let me say how much I've enjoyed the last few weeks. You're a wonderful, beautiful young woman and I appreciate how much you contribute around the apartment. You're great company, and having you here is helping me through a painful time in my life. Thank you, very much."

Ashley felt touched by the earnest sentiment, and emotion welled up inside her, competing with her intense lust. "I'll do anything for you, Miss. I mean that. Anything and everything you want."

"I'm glad I've earned that kind of trust."

"And I love that you've gotten kind of strict lately. It's been amazing. You could...do more of that, if you wanted."

"You like a firm hand, do you?"

"Yes...if it's YOUR hand."

The crop nestled itself in her pussy lips, then the smooth length slid back and forth between them, making the crop slick and shiny with her juices. It was all Ashley could to to keep her hips from grinding down on the crop. More than anything, she wanted to feel that gentle friction on her swollen clit. Finally the crop came to a halt, still splitting her labia and pressing up against her sex.

"Close your legs. I want you to keep the crop right there."

Ashley squeezed her thighs shut, trapping the smooth leather against her slit.

Miss Kara walked around, stopped in front of Ashley and held up the chain leash.

"Are you okay if I leash you?"

"Yes, please." Chad had leashed by her nose ring and by her nipple rings, but she'd never been leashed in a collar, the way it was supposed to be.