Her Governess Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Miss Kara clipped the end of the chain onto the D-ring on Ashley's leather collar, and the faint 'click' of the clip locking into place caused a warm ripple of excitement to flow through the young woman.

"How does that feel?"

"I love it. Feels just perfect."

Miss Kara wrapped the leash around her hand several times to take in the slack, then raised her hand, tugging upward on the collar.

"Up on your toes."

Ashley obeyed, trying hard to keep her hands laced behind her neck and her thighs squeezed tight.

Her owner lowered her hand. "And back down."

She went flat-footed again.

Miss Kara tugged upward on the leash again. "Up."

Ashley went up on her toes until her owner again dropped her hand.

"Down."

The two commands were repeated twice more as Ashley became accustomed to the pulling of the leash.

Then Miss Kara tugged downward on the leash.

"On your knees."

It was difficult to lower herself to her knees without dropping the crop or moving her hands, but Ashley managed it.

"And up." Her owner pulled up on the leash.

Getting back to her feet was even harder, putting her legs under a lot of strain as she struggled to balance. But again she did it successfully.

"Down." Tug.

"Up." Tug.

And then Miss Kara did it without the verbal commands, directing her to her knees or up onto her toes with firm, gentle pulls on the leash. Ashley felt absorbed in the moment, responding automatically to her owner's unspoken whims. Her lust was at full boil; she wondered if she was dripping around the shaft of the crop between her pussy lips.

"Mmm. You take to the leash well," Miss Kara said, brushing some hair out of Ashley's face with her fingertips.

"Thank you, Miss." Ashley's voice sounded breathless and coarse. She couldn't remember feeling so controlled, so submissive.

Miss Kara took in all the slack from the leash, then pulled Ashley forward into a deep kiss. The soft, slow press of her owner's lips felt incredible and Ashley moaned from the back of her throat. As always, Miss Kara was in no hurry to break the intimate contact and the kiss lasted several seconds. Ashley was panting when it ended.

"Touch your nipples. Roll them firmly between your fingers," her owner commanded.

Ashley was quick to obey, taking one nipple in each hand, marveling at how stiff they were, and how sensitive. Ecstatic pleasure radiated through her small boobs, causing her tummy to quiver in excitement and the hunger between her legs to grow urgent. Could she come like this, just from touching her nipples?

"Harder."

She groaned and increased the pressure. The sensation was heavenly. She could smell her own pussy in the air.

Still maintaining her grip on the leash, Miss Kara reached down with her other hand and lightly scratched her fingernails over Ashley's smooth mound.

"Oh...yes...please."

The teasing touch traced her tattoo. Ashley went even harder on her nipples; even pain seemed pleasurable now.

"Tell me," Miss Kara purred, "What is a 'fucktoy'?"

Ashley tried to focus her lust-fogged brain enough to answer.

"I guess...a toy...that fucks?"

Miss Kara pulled the leash and brought Ashley's ear close.

"I could really use a toy like that," she whispered, hot breath sending tingles down Ashley's neck and spine.

Ashley groaned, deep in heat.

"Would you like that, Ash? To be my fucktoy?"

"Yessss."

"I want you to ask me."

"Let me be your fucktoy, Miss?"

"Say please," her owner admonished with a gentle tug on the chain.

"Please let me be your fucktoy?" And in that moment, it was all Ashley wanted. More than anything, she wanted to fuck this woman, or be fucked by her. Or both...anything. Anything.

"Spread your legs, my fucktoy."

Ashley widened her stance. The crop fell to the floor.

"Deep breath," Miss Kara whispered.

And then her owner slid her fingertips over Ashley's stiff, pink clit. The air left her lungs in a rush and her hips jerked forward instinctively.

"Oh dear... If you can't keep still, I may have to stop." Miss Kara withdrew her touch. It was a terrifying threat.

"No! Please, no. I'll do anything! I need this SO bad."

"Apologize."

"I'm sorry, Miss. I'll be still, I swear."

The touch returned and Ashley's whole body quaked with the effort of keeping her hips still. She was hurting her own nipples now, and it was exactly what she needed. She craved that specific pain, wanted her nipples to be sore and sensitive long afterwards.

"Are you close?" Miss Kara whispered.

"I'm there. I'm right there. Please can I come? Please?"

Miss Kara pulled back enough that she could gaze into Ashley's eyes.

"You're going to keep those gorgeous eyes open. I want to see into your soul as you come. Understood?"

"Yes Miss. Please? Now?"

Her owner bathed her in a warm smile. "Come for me, Ashley."

Her eyes went wide as her body stiffened. Her pussy clenched hard, the muscles in her abdomen locked up, her breath was forced out of her in a low, urgent moan. Her sex began to spasm; fast contractions that pushed warmth and pleasure out to every part of her body. She lost track of time, awash in ecstasy that seemed to go on forever. All she knew was indescribable joy and Miss Kara's enthralling, brown eyes.

Somehow she ended up on the floor, gathered into her owner's arms, shaking and crying. The leash was off and lay discarded on the hardwood nearby. She felt sticky wetness on her thighs, her nipples ached badly, and her pussy smell was everywhere. Miss Kara was whispering to her and stroking her hair.

"That was beautiful, Ash. Thank you for sharing with me. You did so well. I'm proud of you."

Ashley couldn't answer, at least not right away. She remained curled up in her owner's embrace, enjoying the soft words and touches as her senses slowly returned and the emotions inside her became manageable again.

And even then, if she'd had her wish, she would have remained there, frozen in that one moment forever.

**

**

It's amazing how much you learn when you infiltrate someone's phone, especially without their knowing.

Chad typed the GPS address into the search engine. Dr. Ray Byron. A dermatologist. His little bitch Lee-lee was getting a tattoo removed. One of HIS tattoos. He wondered which one but knew the answer would come soon enough -- Lee-lee was prolific with the selfies and it wouldn't be long before she proudly documented the event with a picture.

For the hundredth time he was glad he'd taken Gary's advice and put the spy software on her phone to monitor and report on her apps. Every text message she sent or received, Chad got a copy on his phone. Every picture she took, too. And he could use her phone's GPS to keep tabs on her wherever she went. It probably cost her a small fortune in data fees but he knew Lee-lee would never think to question it; she'd just keep buying those pay-as-you-go cards and re-stocking her data plan. She wasn't very smart.

But then again, that was part of her appeal. She was that perfect combination of dumb, naive and hopeful that was almost impossible to find in an adult. Throw in her Fifty-Shades-of-Gray-wannabe obsession with submission and the result was almost too good to be true: Lee-lee would do anything.

Anything.

Not always willingly, and not always enthusiastically, but that's why he'd purchased the crop, right? And man, did he get his money's worth!

Training her had been a blast -- for him, anyway -- and the results were un-fucking-believable. She'd suck on command -- him, his friends, girls, anything. She'd eat ass. Drink piss. She'd take cock up her ass or down her throat, or both at once. She'd slut it up on video, in front of his friends, even out in public -- if he put that sharp edge into his voice, she'd scurry to obey. He had a pretty sizable video library of her dirty exploits.

That first year there had been some resistance, but the septum ring had settled her down a bit -- hard to get too willful with that ring through her sensitive tissue. When he'd had his name tattooed on her neck, that had taken the rest of the fight out of her. She'd been pretty compliant after that, only hesitating when he'd come up with something particularly inventive. She hadn't been a big fan of the fisting and had never been excited about the cramped dog kennel. But she'd obeyed, and nothing mattered but that.

Years two and three had gone really smoothly and he'd put her on a tight schedule, beginning at six when she woke him up with a blowjob and ending at eleven at night with her licking his hairy ball sack while he drifted off. In between, he tried to ensure she wasn't idle for even one goddamn second. If she had a bunch of free time she might start having actual thoughts, and he didn't want that.

And then came the Masquerade. A chance for a little money-making side venture. What a disaster!

Part of it was his fault for letting her drink too much, but seriously, she couldn't keep it together for ten fucking minutes? He'd been questioned by the cops, even taken down to the station. Thank God Lee-lee was too well-trained at that point to dare to speak against him, and the whole thing eventually got written off as an erotic performance gone wrong. Nothing criminal.

All the next week she'd texted him almost every hour. Sorry, sorry, sorry, she'd said. He decided to let her sweat it out and didn't reply. He knew she'd come crawling back -- where else was she going to go? The only friends she had were HIS friends -- most of whom had fucked her -- and she couldn't go home to mom and dad looking all tattooed and skanky, could she?

So a week later she came back, then suddenly bolted out of his apartment part-way through her 'disciplinary session'! He was so stunned he hadn't thought to chase her until she was half a block away and by that point he didn't want to draw a crowd. Besides, she'd be back, and it would be even WORSE for her then.

Except she didn't come back. Instead, she holed up in an apartment building in the West End, according to her phone GPS. A pretty ritzy one too, with security and cameras. It didn't belong to her parents, so who had taken her in?

And then she'd started with the selfies, not sending them to anyone, just keeping the pictures for herself. At least a dozen pics of her in a black, leather collar, each taken at a different angle, and in each one she wore a smile that was weirdly proud, even gleeful. She'd typed 'obedience, submission, honestly, diligence, openness' into her note app -- obviously she'd fallen in with some other so-called Master and he was feeding her the usual lines.

She'd started researching foot massages at about that time, according to her browser activity, so obviously the guy was a foot-fucker or something like that. Maybe Lee-lee was into it too, since she watched a LOT of foot massage videos in the next few days.

She'd gone to the mall, and that's where things got...interesting. A lot of the selfies from the mall included a middle-aged woman with brown hair. Kind of hot looking, considering her age. An aunt? Former teacher? There was no way to know.

And then more selfies. Her nose-ring was gone. Her nipple rings, too. His dog tag and chain. It rubbed him raw to see her undoing his symbols of ownership, one at a time. She'd pay for each one of those insults. He just had to bide his time until she gave him an opening to re-claim her.

Finally, a couple days after the rings had come off, he got a name to attach to the older bitch in Lee-lee's photos. Lee-lee had spent hours at a bakery -- a job, maybe? - and had texted a Kara Meadows, telling her what time she'd be done. Lee-lee had called her 'Miss".

His obedient, slutty, slave bitch had fallen for an old dyke?

That hurt him. It hurt deeply. Being cucked by an old lady was infuriating!

So he'd gone online and found everything he could about 'Miss' Kara Meadows. Address and postal code. Dead husband. Parents in Victoria. Sister and two nephews in town. Miss Meadows had a business selling wooden, kinky sex furniture -- that tidbit had been harder to dig up, but worth the effort. It seemed Miss Meadows was a closet kinkster, and several text messages from Kara forbade Lee-lee from wearing her collar for fear of running into her sister or one of her non-kink friends.

Miss Meadows had a secret. A weakness!

It was just a matter of time before he'd find a way to pry Lee-lee away from Miss Meadows. Or maybe...just maybe...he'd find a way to take Lee-lee AND Miss Meadows. She wasn't half-bad looking and had great cock-sucking lips. If he could dig up something REALLY juicy, who knew where it might lead?

So he began to keep track of his little Lee-lee through her phone almost obsessively. Even when he was at work, writing code, he had a browser window open, monitoring her GPS. He noted her visit to a medical office and then a blood lab. STI test? He quickly figured out her work schedule. He drove by the coffee shop where they sometimes went after Miss Meadows picked Lee-lee up from work. He staked out the bakery until he got the Kara's license plate number when she came to get Lee-lee. When Kara got out of the car to go into the bakery, he admired her big tits under the fleece sweater she wore.

Yeah, he'd find a way to conquer Lee-lee and Kara Meadows. They'd both be his. He just had to be patient and wait for the right opening. Then he'd pounce. He got hard just thinking of the training he would put them through.

He could hardly wait.

*