All Comments on 'Her Governess Ch. 03'

by GobLean

Sort by:
  • 16 Comments
Body_HunterBody_Hunterabout 4 years ago
amazing

Hi there!

During the last few days i visited literotica several times just to see if there is an update for this story.

In my opinion this is an extremely well written piece of art, Kara and Ashley seem to be so good for each other, it's easy to imagine the scenes of their interaction just by reading your story.

But please, just please don't let Chad play the super-villain who can do everything to ruin this.

I guess he will play a role further into the story, but i can live just without him, only reading how the Governess and her precious Ward heal ech others souls bit by bit...

Keep up the great work, right now this is my absolut favorite on this website!

Greetings

B

ontsurtontsurtabout 4 years ago

Hi Goblean,

I love the honest opener to the story. The way you show vulnerability and personal growth is inspiring in it's own right. This chapter was lovely. Nice focus on the interpersonal relationship of the two women and their evolving mindspace. Looking forward to the next chapter

AnonymousAnonymousabout 4 years ago
No Chad

As far as I can tell all your readers (including me) hated the reintroduction of Chad. You write really well and it's great to see safe, sane, consensual BDSM between these two women. I also like how Kara is rebuilding Ash not as she wants her but just as a human being, concerned for her education, ability to care for herself, and the ability to know what is right in the BDSM world. Well done. Can't wait for more of your stories.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 4 years ago
Love it

The way they are healing and growing together. My favourite story on this site. I don’t want it to end

AnonymousAnonymousabout 4 years ago
Another Great Chapter

I loved this chapter and the way it showed Kara and Ashley growing together and beginning to develop their roles. It was also great that Kara took her to that party and that she now has the support of decent people around her to give her advice and guide her as she enters her dominant role. I just wish that she was a little bit more strict with Ashley in the way that Ashley addresses her, as I think it would help cement their roles more if Ashley shows more deference to her superiors. This was especially noticeable at the party. where whilst Ashley was polite to every one, she didn't seem to differentiate between Dominants and Subs.

I was glad that Chad hasn't resurfaced, and if he does lets hope he doesn't destroy a great story, but just get his comeuppance for being and idiot and unfit person with no right to call himself a dominant.

Rgds Al

GearTom47GearTom47about 4 years ago
This is great

There is not enough of quality consensual bdsm writings around. I love every interaction between the girls, the scenes are incredibly sexually charged (even the not naked ones at the start). Unfortunately, this story falls into the 'actual story' trap. You don't need an actual antagonist here, that's not why we read this.

The problem with combining a romance/erotica with a thriller is that I can't properly focus on either. How can I enjoy a good sexy scene when there could be a crazy asshole lurking under the bed? And how can I enjoy the suspense with the antagonist when there are naked beauties in my face? Please do us a favor, ditch Chad in a ditch, don't let him scar this story with his presence anymore.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 4 years ago
I disagree about Chad, he needs to pay...

I love this story, I hope you can work it into a full length novel. I would actually enjoy reading a good book about the lifestyle that is not badly written (50 Shades cough cough). I think that this would make a great movie and one that I would actually take my daughter too at some point. It is hard to explain sometimes the lifestyle to a vanilla person in your life. Something well written might help them understand see that there is a sharing and a level of interplay that is not harmful or cruel that a truly loving relationship can include a little pain as long as it is between people who truly care about each other and each others needs. Frankly this is harder than when we were vanilla. We actually communicate more now than at any time in our relationship and if we had not discovered this lifestyle, I doubt we would be together today and that really makes me thankful that we found it. I can not imagine my life without my mate and her willingness to share her most intimate self with me.

GobLeanGobLeanabout 4 years agoAuthor
Thanks for the third time!

Thanks again for your comments, emails and votes! I'm really pleased the story has been well-received so far (other than Chad, of course). Chapter 4 goes up towards the end of the week - just doing final edits. Thank you for reading!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 4 years ago
Amazing!!!

You have kept me wanting more with the exception of Chad. I kept waiting for this chapter after reading chapter 2. Your story is well written and insightful. Thank You for sharing.

Thors_FistThors_Fistalmost 4 years ago
Another Fine Job

Ultimately, it's your story. I'm happy everyone is invested in it, but you're the story teller here. Given what you've written already, I have every confidence you'll find a way to tell the story the way it needs to be told, given the characters involved.

EGRIEGRIalmost 4 years ago
From Therapy to tutorial

I find this chapter to be interesting in how Kara and Ashley are simultaneously learning the roles at opposite ends of the spectrum. OJT for Kara and remedial training for Ashley. I agree, once the change was made in their relationship from the Governess to tMistress things should have been a little stricter, perhaps not a 5 star restaurant strict just yet, but clearly with more deference to the other Doms.

Ashley repeatedly shows she is a quick learner. Understanding why she never finished High School and how she became estranged from her parents would be nice to know. Right now we have a steady drip, drip, drip on Kara's background but it is silent on Ashley's story. We even know more about Chad from the burst of information at the end of the prior chapter.

Charging on to read Ch.04

Ravey19Ravey19almost 4 years ago
Lovely Development

Nice to read about them both developing the relationship. Great writing, good plot development and great dialogue.

eibirbeibirbalmost 4 years ago

You captured the intimacy and giving between slave and master. Great work!

Cindy1001Cindy1001over 2 years ago

Great scene, great story. But the bad guy is still waiting to strike ...

Agree with Thors_Fist.

caffeineslutcaffeineslutover 2 years ago

The consent and negotiation in this is really lovely. A realistic portrayal of good kink practices. Beautifully done.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

I really love how the trust is so important in this. I think it makes it way more interresting then any of the stories were they just start hitting.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userGobLean@GobLean
Just getting my feet wet. I hope my writing pleases people and leads to many "happy moments".

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES