All Comments on 'Her Halo Rests on Horns'

by Wanton Vixxxen

Sort by:
  • 11 Comments
NC720s SlaveNC720s Slavealmost 20 years ago
Loved the story

I really loved this story!!! Everytime you try a new genre, you just blow away the competition. Each story you write is so much better than the last, I am so amazed at how you continue to improve your skills. Go after your dreams, and don't let anything hold you back.

I am so proud of you,

Me

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 20 years ago
great

great story. hope to see more of it.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 20 years ago
wonderful magical use of imagination!

you have a wonderful way with imagination--desire overflows as one read about the desires of your characters.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 20 years ago
As you already know...

You've once again taken me on a very, very special journey into the heart and soul of "My Sultry Tart". To so openly, honestly, even boldly express yourself, share a part of ones self in the explicitly exciting and provacative way that you have, is to have ventured into a fantasy of thought and soul that no other can compare to. You have a way with words, that expresses not just a story, but the emotion. The impact, making the reader become a part of your inner self, your thoughts, your world, is to share something so incredibly unique...and that is the pleasure so few get to experience and enjoy, becoming a part of "Wanton Vixxxen".

I for one, cherish the fact that you've allowed me to be able to do that.

I will forever remain,

Your man of sand

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 20 years ago
Amazing

This is great stuff Vixxx, from the first paragraph to the last you had my attention (which is amazing all on it's own!). Can't wait to see your stuff published, remember to let me know when you do ;)

LadyDiLyn66LadyDiLyn66over 19 years ago
Mouth-watering Delicious

That was the most amazing and wonderful story I have read to date. This writer is a godess and I can only aspire to be like her. Bravo!

dcpoet44dcpoet44about 19 years ago
incredible write....

and the details of the story so impeccable. from the start and to the finish it kept me captivated. but i have to say after the whole scene with the bondage, i had no idea as to where it would lead. that in my opinion makes a great storyteller. again......a superb write.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 19 years ago
Hats off to Devils

Very well written story, interesting and erotic, well crafted - waiting for the next chapter. Write it soon.

DaddysLittleWenchDaddysLittleWenchalmost 19 years ago
Absolutely Amazing!

That was the most amazing story I have read. You kept me on the edge of my seat and always wanting more. Keep up the awesome work. Truly magnificent.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 18 years ago
I am in awe...

truly in awe...can I say more...need I say more? kiss, Anna

AnonymousAnonymousover 15 years ago
I hope you continue! It's hot!

Loved it!

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous