Her Hung Futa Roommate

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

All good things must come to an end, though, and so Alexis, taking a moment to recompose herself and put her "guy voice" back on, told her roommate, "You were pretty good. I think your roommate is in the shower; I'll wait until she's done, then tell her we're all done and she should untie you." Jane nodded, still kind of stunned from the magnificent sex she had just had, and with that, Alexis picked up her clothes, walked out of the room and shut the door.

She didn't have much time.

She ran to the shower, washing the cum and sweat off her body as quickly as she could, almost slipping in the process, before toweling off and putting her clothes back on. Then, she calmly walked back over to Jane's room and knocked on the door. "Jane? The, uh, guy said you were all done. Uh, can I come in?" Jane groaned a weak "yeah" from inside the room, and Alexis opened the door and walked in. To say Jane was covered in cum would be an understatement, and Alexis knew she had to act as though she had never seen this much before. "Oh, Jesus! I mean, uh, it looks like you two had fun? Oh! Let me untie you, that can't be comfortable." Jane nodded weakly.

Alexis finished undoing the bonds, and handed Jane some towels. Jane finished wiping herself off, though she was still very sticky, and smiled at her roommate. Then she leaned down and gave her a quick peck on the forehead. "What was that for?" Alexis asked, flushed. "For finding me that guy. And this-" Jane leaned down and kissed Alexis, deep, pushing her tongue in just as Alexis had earlier, while her hand moved down and grabbed Alexis's now soft cock through Alexis's skirt. After a few moments, she pulled back. "-is for that dick. I wish you had showed it to me sooner!" Alexis was dumbfounded. Maybe her "guy voice" wasn't as good as she thought. Jane laughed and walked off to the bathroom to shower off. Alexis, mortified, ran back to her room. She would have to move out. What other option did she have?

--Epilogue--

Jane was playing with herself in her room, as she did most nights, but it wasn't enough. Since she had experienced Alexis's monster cock the day before, nothing felt big enough, not even her biggest toy. Unfortunately, Alexis had been avoiding her ever since they kissed. Jane truly did not understand why. They had both clearly enjoyed themselves, they were both adults, they could obviously have fun together! But Jane guessed Alexis didn't see it that way. Sighing, she removed her dildos and pushed them aside. She knew what she had to do.

Alexis was sitting on a chair at her desk when she heard the knock at her door; she had been expecting it for some time. "Come in," she sighed, knowing that this was the end of her time with Jane. She was surprised, though, to see that Jane was naked, and had clearly been enjoying herself until a few moments ago, judging from how her pussy dripped. "What... why..." she asked, but Jane responded by sitting on Alexis's lap and kissing her, deeply. "I want you. I need you. God, I need you. I've never felt anything like what you have. I know you want me too." Alexis had to admit that she did. She nodded. "Then let's do this." Jane reached down and pulled off Alexis's skirt and panties, marveling at the size of her friend's cock, even soft. She had an idea. "Since I can't do this while you're hard, I'm going to do it while you're still soft."

Alexis was confused, but quickly understood when Jane undid the straps holding her cock down and engulfed it, balls deep, in her throat. Alexis moaned, and struggled to keep her dick from growing hard. Jane quickly started to facefuck herself, bobbing her head up and down on that long, thickening cock. At this point it was close to 15 inches, and growing. She knew she didn't have long. She could feel it thickening in her throat; it was getting too tight to bear. She forced herself to go balls deep on that dick one last time, reaching out with her tongue to lick Alexis's balls, before she withdrew with a cough. Her voice was hoarse again, and her throat ached, but she didn't care.

"I've been wanting to do that all day. Now that you're hard..." She stood up and dragged Alexis over to the bed, then stood with her feet to either side of Alexis's legs. "There's still one place you haven't shoved that juicy cock." It took a second for the proposal to register in Alexis's head. "No. There's no way. It won't fit. I'll break you!" Jane laughed. "I think your dick is magic. I think it'll find a way to fit. I think I don't care." And with that, she positioned Alexis's now-hard dick at the entrance to her pussy, and started to lower herself.

Alexis was right: there was no way it was should have been able to fit. But Jane was right, too; somehow, Alexis's cock found a way. The massive head spread Jane's pussy wider than it had ever been as Jane lowered herself onto it, letting gravity do most of the work. "Oh, god!" the two of them said in unison. Somehow, they were making it work. Impossibly, Alexis's dick moved deeper and deeper into Jane's pussy as Jane lowered herself down, bulging her stomach now even more than it had the day before. Finally, it found itself resting against Jane's cervix. Alexis's eyes widened and she shook her head, but Jane just smiled and forced herself lower. It shouldn't have been possible. But Alexis's dick was in her womb, and, finally, as deep as it could possibly go. A full foot and a half of cock was in Jane.

Jane smiled and caressed the bulge in her stomach, which was almost pointing up and out at this point. Then, she started to move. Though apprehensive at first, Alexis started to enjoy Jane riding her pretty quickly. As the moment of her orgasm approached, faster than she had ever cum before, Alexis realized that finishing in her room was sure to be a disaster, and she forced Jane off of her dick. Jane had had the same thought, and, without speaking, the two of them headed to the shower, the only place Alexis could cum without creating a huge mess. Jane bent over until she was on all fours and raised her ass in the air, her pussy still beckoning Alexis in. That was all the invitation Alexis needed.

Alexis grabbed Jane's hips and shoved herself in; she couldn't go any deeper, really, yet she pressed against Jane's walls as much as she could, as the two of them reached their peaks together. And then Alexis started to cum. Shot after shot filled Jane's womb-she was glad she was on the pill-and her stomach bulged out even more once again as it struggled to contain Alexis's huge cumshot. As before, Alexis pulled out after the first couple shots, but this time, Jane was ready, and she got on her knees with her mouth open and her tongue out, ready to take all that she could. It was a futile effort, of course; once again she was going to get completely coated.

Shot after shot erupted from Alexis's cockhead, filling Jane's mouth, covering her face, and then flowing down her body. Jane tried to swallow all she could, but how does one swallow the ocean? She eventually gave up and just lay down on the tile floor of the shower, playing with her tits and licking off the cum that landed there. Finally, Alexis was spent once more, and she sat down on the floor of the shower.

After a few long minutes of recovery, Jane was the one to speak first. "I hope you're ready for round 2."

12