Her Husband, His Wife

Story Info
A story of a husband forced into cuckolding but with a twist.
3.4k words
4.08
61.3k
53
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
gtanya
gtanya
133 Followers

I am a 27 year old average looking white man who is married to a beautiful white woman of the same age. We have been married a couple of years but we were in a relationship for more than 6 years and in those years, I have grown completely accustomed to men staring at my wife.

Our relationship and sex life was really good at the beginning but after a couple of years it got a bit boring. My wife was always getting attention from others and even though it made me very angry in the beginning, I had just accepted that it would happen. Life was okay as we had settled well with well paying jobs. She was working the reality market and I was having a work from home job. As both of us were settled, my now wife felt a need to get married and asked me if we could.

I was taken by surprise as I always thought I wouldn't be someone she would want to spend her life with, but I couldn't miss that chance and I agreed. We got married in a small ceremony with her friends and her family. I didn't have a family and I was kind of a loner so didn't have many friends.

After marriage, our sex life was good for a month or so but it again changed after that. We only had sex twice or thrice a month and my wife always came home tired from work. After a couple of months, I started having doubts about her so instead of spying or checking on her, I confided In her about the same.

To my surprise, she told me that she was seeing another man since last 1 year. She didn't have any guilt while telling me as if it was all very natural. I was taken aback and stormed out of our house and drank a lot that night in a near by bar. I came home late in the night and went straight to our room which was locked from inside. I knocked on the door but nobody opened it so I took the couch in the living room and slept the night off.

The next morning, I woke up with the sound of coffee machine and my wife was making coffee. She had filled two cups and I thought she would give one to me but instead took them both to her room. I was so angry and shocked. I didn't know what to do. I went to our room and again it was locked. I knocked for a while but my wife didn't open. After 5 minutes of shouting at her, the door was opened by a black man.

A man who was probably around 6 ft 3 inches, with a great body and a huge boner as he was completely naked standing right in front of me. I kept staring at him and his body for a minute without saying a word, then I looked for my wife who was in the doggy position on our bed was definitely in the middle of their love making session. He simply said "Go wait on the couch and we will be down in 10 minutes." I just moved like a complete sissy and sat on the couch in our living room. After 10 long minutes, the man who was completely dressed came down holding my wife's hand who was wearing just a nightie. She looked so happy and satisfied. I was so shocked and stunned from this whole thing that I didn't know how to react. I just sat there while this man and my wife sat on the couch in front of us.

He looked straight in my eyes and told me that I had two options, either to divorce my wife and shift out of the house (the house which I had bought using my money with the help of my wife, who had brokered the deal) or to keep the marriage and accept that my wife had a boyfriend. He said I can live in the house for another day if I decide to divorce my wife. He told me not to be rude to my wife or things will get ugly. After saying that, he kissed my wife on the lips and left.

After he left, even though I was furious, I didn't have the nerve to be rude to my wife so I asked her angrily yet in a soft tone, as to why did she marry me if she already had a boyfriend. To that, my wife laughed a bit and said Derek wanted you to pay for the house. She immediately said, she was kidding. Well that was not a good time for being sarcastic.

She then explained that I was the best partner a girl could ask for but she needed a bit more in terms of sex and she knew that I wasn't capable of that. She didn't want to hurt my feelings and she didn't want to lose me either. She said I was so caring, so understanding and extremely helpful and adjusting. I never complained for sex or pressurized her to give a blowjob or do nasty things like asking for a rim-job. I was now imagining her doing it to Derek and surprisingly I had a boner in my pants.

Wow! I shouldn't have found it sexy. What the fuck, was wrong with me. She went on to say that she still wanted us to keep our marriage but she wont allow me to date another woman even if she had Derek for herself. She then sat next to me and putting her hand on my boner and rubbing it a bit, she said " You are a wise boy and you will definitely make a correct decision by the end of the day." I was so ashamed of my boner but couldn't help it at all. She then opened my zip and gave me an excellent hand-job while kissing my neck. I had not cum for days and that took me over the edge and I shot my load like a hose pipe all over the living room. She just said" I knew you would like it honey-buns." With that she was off to her room and I was so embarrassed after cumming.

I went to my room to get the papers of the house but was surpised to see that it was co-owned by me and my wife. So legally, I couldn't throw her out. Well I didn't want to lose all the money I had spent on buying this house so I decided that I would have to stay, atleast for a while. I knew, I was in a bad situation but I had to find a way to live through it.

My wife told me that Derek would come for dinner by 8 and she was going to order something for them so it was better if I could join them. I just said a yes. I spoke to her about how the things would be if I decided to stay. My wife told me that Derek was the man so it would be his decision as to how much will we be allowed to play with each other. The way she said that was so emasculating. She went on to tell me that Derek needed sex every day and if I was to live here, I was to get used to seeing them together. She added with a smirk, if I liked watching them, she could arrange that. That made me feel so guilty yet so hot. I was totally being cuckolded and I was loving it. Why?

Derek came home around 8 and he just took my wife in his arms and made out for around 5 mins right in front of me. I knew they wanted me out of the house but I wasn't going to give up my money so easily. Tracy, my wife, asked Derek with a puppy face if we were allowed to play a little when we were alone. To that Derek replied, no fucking and sucking cock. My wife did a "yay" and kissed Derek again. Derek then added so that is settled then, your honey-buns will be married to my girlfriend. I just said a small yes and went straight to my room.

For the next 2 months, things went from hell to acceptable for me. I was now used to listening to my wife moaning in my bed while Derek fucked her brains out. To be honest, I secretly started watching them when they did it in the living room. It was very hot to see a very well built man and a beautiful woman doing it together.

One night while doing it in my room, they kept the door open and I was watching them. Derek saw me watching and gave me an instruction to come inside just with his eyes. I came in and he told me to kneel right next to them. I was in a state of trance and following everything that Derek said. He asked me while my wife rode him in ecstasy. Do you want to be a part of this relationship. I had a hard-on which was easily visible and I was desperate to have some action so I nodded. Derek continued that I would have to obey all my wife and his commands no matter what.

To which I nodded again. Derek told me that from that day on, I was to call him Lord Derek and my wife Queen Tracy. He then lifted my wife off his cock and presented her pussy for me to lick which I did happily and submissively. I was so hot at that moment and aching to cum. Queen Tracy moaned loudly on my mouth and I realized that Derek's cum was being fed to me straight from my wife's pussy. I still continued sucking and licking her as she reached her orgasm.

Now I was always involved in their sex but my role was confined to licking my wife to orgasm while getting Lord Derek's cum. It had been a couple of weeks since I was eating Lord Derek's cum that Lord Derek asked Queen Tracy to give me a hand-job after I had licked her to orgasm and she complied. I came in a couple of minutes and I was then asked to clean up my mess which I did easily. They introduced Queen Tracy to spanking me till my buns were red and then reaching my orgasm.

Since this time, Lord Derek started giving me instructions on things other than sex. He had almost moved in to our house and rarely went to his own. He used Queen Tracy to give instructions like I wasn't allowed to get a haircut. She introduced panties as my only undergarment to be used. All my male underwear were thrown out. She explained that Lord Derek liked humiliating me and it was the only way I could be a part of this sex triangle. Slowly I was introduced to tight jeans, girly t-shirts even bras (just for fun). I was asked to always be shaved from the eyebrows below.

Fridays were the most awkward ones because Lord Derek had a holiday and both Lord Derek and I were home alone as my wife would go to work. I would always feel him staring my back side while I would do the chores in the kitchen. I was the one who prepared lunch and dinner for both Lord Derek and Queen and I also did the dishes.

About a couple of months into this weird sex life, One Friday, Lord Derek came behind me and asked me to bend over. I complied without a question. He gave me 10 swats on each bum without uttering a word. I was rock hard. It was so humiliating to be spanked by a real man. My ass was burning and my cock was poking my panties and tight jeans. He turned me around, lowered his shorts and took my hand and placed it on his massive 9" cock. He asked me to keep the eye contact and stroke him till he came. I was so submissive by then that I had already anticipated it. I obeyed with the deepest feeling of shame and yet it was so hot for me. He made me kneel down but didn't make me suck him. He just kept it in front of my mouth. I kept stroking him and he came straight in my mouth. I swallowed without thinking. He told me the day I will start wearing a lipstick is the day I could taste his cock. It was a privilege which needed to be earned. I was slowly accepting the fact that I was attracted to Lord Derek but was I really gay. Could I imagine a life with a man as my alpha partner?

Things changed a bit in the coming months. Lord Derek had introduced a chastity device for me on a Friday and the only way I could earn my orgasm was when I could dress up completely as a girl. Queen Tracy didn't have much to say as she thought of it as a way for Lord Derek to humiliate me.

It took me another 2 weeks to dress up completely as a girl on one Friday. I couldn't have done it in front of Queen Tracy but I needed the release so I dressed up in a short skirt with stockings and high heels, a girly top and my shoulder length hair in a ponytail with a pink crunchy. I had a pink lipstick on. That was the day Lord Derek made me give him a blowjob as a reward for being brave and coming out as a sissy as he told me. He asked me if I was sure that I needed to cum because the shame will kick in and may make me regret my decision. But I was very sure that I needed it and I came in front of him down on my knees and the thickest cum I had ever produced. Of-course I had to lick it all up.

So that became a routine for us, for the entire next year, I was only allowed to cum on Fridays but before that I had an 6 hour training or humiliation session with Lord Derek where he would made me walk in heels, make me learn how to dance, how to pose sexy, how to give a lap dance. I was asked to dress up, do my hair, learn my make up and I was spanked if my work wasn't satisfactory. I would always give him a blowjob on Fridays but never on any other days.

I had never dressed up as a girl in front of Queen Tracy and Lord Derek didn't want to make Queen Tracy jealous of my beauty. I knew that was just something he said to humiliate me, but I would always blush when he would compliment me. I found out that I had been becoming way better and passable in this entire year. Lately Lord Derek was much easier on me but still would spank me every Friday. He would buy me presents to wear like matching bra and panties, daily wear clothes and accessories. I had a whole closet of girly things now. We had grown a lot closer in those Fridays that we shared alone. In-fact I felt so distant with Queen that I never thought of her as my wife but I would always imagine Lord to be my boyfriend as he was so gentle and kind towards me.

During our sex sessions, Queen Tracy had introduced Strap ons and was fucking me with much bigger ones nowadays. I had not performed a blowjob or a handjob in front of Queen Tracy. It was only on those lucky Fridays. On one Friday after about a year and a half of Lord Derek moving into my life, he announced that today was the day that Queen Tracy would meet me. I was very excited about it and my mind started planning as to what would I wear. So I dressed up in a beautiful red polka dots dress and had matching bra and panties inside. I had my mid back length hair in a beautiful French braid and I looked really pretty.

Of-course Lord Derek made me give him a blowjob and I had to worship his balls for extra 30 minutes for looking so pretty. He had made me keep his cum in the mouth for the entire 30 minutes as he wanted me to smell of it when I met Queen Tracy.

Queen Tracy was shocked to see me dressed and even though I was passable, I wasn't still easily recognizable. I think she thought that I looked hot and was kind of jealous a bit as she was in her work clothes and Lord Derek was standing naked right next to me with his hard cock. Lord Derek ordered me to get down on my knees and also asked Queen Tracy to do so. We both complied and soon we were giving him a double blowjob with both of us alternating between his cock and his balls. He always came huge but this time it was the most I had ever eaten as it was shot straight down my throat.

After gaining composure, Lord announced that I would not be allowed to wear men's clothing again and would always wear whatever i am asked to in the house. I would be allowed to dress as a boy while doing my public duties. I would only be allowed to cum if I had Lord Derek's cock or cum in my mouth. And of-course, every drop of cum that comes out in this house needs to go in my stomach, no matter how. Queen Tracy was sort of in disbelief as to how easily I had become Lord's submissive. How easy it was for me to be turned gay.

As the time went on, Lord Derek paid a lot of attention towards me even when Queen was around. There were days when I would be the one giving him blowjobs while the Queen and Lord would make out. They had reduced the amount of fucking and I had become an integral part of the relationship.

I could feel that Queen wasn't so comfortable now with how the things were going. She started asking questions like what we did on the Fridays. Which of-course, Lord would answer that I had given him a blowjob. That answer was partially true as Lord spent almost every Friday training me in different things. I was able to take him completely in my mouth now. He even started kissing me regularly while I would dress up and show off. I would always give him a lap dance and he would do some slow dancing with me.

He loved making me feel like a beta male but not as a girl. He would never call me a girl. He would always refer to me a sissy boy. He would make me practice my hairstyles and would pull my hair randomly just to show who was in-charge. The most disgusting thing that he did to me everyday was he would spit on my mouth and make me keep it for 10 minutes at-least. He said I should taste him everyday. I didn't like it in the beginning but it did turn me on. The humiliation of being my wife's lover's submissive boy was too much for me which was coupled with my chastity. I was still wondering why Lord hadn't fucked me yet.

One fine day, Lord Derek had messaged Queen for a family meeting while she was at work. She came home early and we all sat on the couch. Lord was facing both of us.

Lord told Queen that he had chosen another person to be his life partner and their relationship was now over. Queen was shocked and started crying. I thought this was the end of my relationship with Lord as well and I was about to cry too but then something happened which was completely unexpected to me.

Lord went down on his knees and produced an engagement ring and he just said "will you marry me?" and paused for a few secs. And my wife jumped and said "of-course, I will."

To which Lord said "I am asking you sissy boy."

(To be continued...)

Need Suggestions on how to proceed.

gtanya
gtanya
133 Followers