All Comments on 'Her Husband, His Wife'

by gtanya

Sort by:
  • 21 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousalmost 4 years ago

the queen throws the lord out and tells him to never show his face around there again and say"s to leave her husband alone

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 4 years ago
it kind of makes sense.

If the Bull has a choice between a wife or woman that would do something like this to a man that she "loves", then how would she act if she could upgrade further. Yet the submissive husband chooses to stay and be loyal, when many would leave. He becomes so loyal to the bull, that the bull knows he will always have someone who will take care of him.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 4 years ago

Liked it a lot! Would love to see the wife participate and enjoy humiliating her husband as a sissy as they all proceed. Maybe, having her help feminize him, getting off in the process. Thanks.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 4 years ago

Time to toss the bull and go back to using the husband for sex and forget the other ones and hope that he will have her I think he should get a divorce and toss her to the curb

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 4 years ago
Snooze, stopped reading when it got ridiculous.

Bang, bang, both are dead. Which is why no one on the entire planet of 7 billion would ever do any of this. A solid story when written by a 13 year old.

JessicaAlexanderJessicaAlexanderalmost 4 years ago

I couldn’t even finish it. Cuckolding and hot Wifeing can be very exciting and erotic but lying, cheating and manipulation turn it very sour, really fast. My GF and I almost split up a few weeks ago because she slept with a guy we had discussed but then she didn’t tell me and I found out she hid it.

JessicaAlexanderJessicaAlexanderalmost 4 years ago

I’d burn the house down before I gave it to her. Her and her bull would be choking on smoke.

SuckergurlSuckergurlalmost 4 years ago
Great

Love the story 5*,personally for me drop the Lord and Queen going forward, I am a crossdresser and a wannabe cuckold so I'm loving it keep up the good work

GrrrreatImaginationGrrrreatImaginationover 3 years ago

A well told story.

The protagonist clearly didn't learn anything about Derek, who seems only to want what he wants until he wants someone else. Marry that? I agree with this comment by JessicaAlexander.

"Cuckolding and hot Wifeing can be very exciting and erotic but lying, cheating and manipulation turn it very sour, really fast." -JessicaAlexander

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago

tell the whore and the black cock to get the hell out of your house time to find a decent wife not a slut

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
More please

Will sissy boi become drkek wife. Will queen tracy be left in the cool. Wlii sissy boi get Derek do Sissy boi ass. Will sissy boi bcome a female

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Suddenly, Tracy finds herself on the outs, betrayed by the man she cuckolded her husband with... Now she feels the betrayal she did to her husband... The situation hits her solidly, Derek used her, her feminized husband loves her. She makes a decision, She kicks Derek out. she keeps her husband in his new persona.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Hell no. awful

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

I totally agree with a previous comment; (Suddenly, Tracy finds herself on the outs, betrayed by the man she cuckolded her husband with... Now she feels the betrayal she did to her husband... The situation hits her solidly, Derek used her, her feminized husband loves her. She makes a decision, She kicks Derek out. she keeps her husband in his new persona.) After all, she realizes that Derek was using her as a meal ticket and a roof over his head considering he had no job. Derek is easily replaced by a life-like silicone dildo. She can't apologize enough to her husband who now has accepted his transition towards femineity. She puts him on H.R.T. as he now develops female breasts... He's happy, she's happy and Derek is miserable.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Beyond terrible!

BiingardenstateBiingardenstate11 months ago

I would say yes and marry him. I would be the best wife I could be for my Lord. I would even get breast implants and take estrogen for my man as along as he took care of me and made love to me every day.

AnonymousAnonymous2 months ago

Written in 2020 It's now 2024 so I guess this author has moved onto other stories... I totally agree with a previous comment by Anonymousabout 1 year ago

(Suddenly, Tracy finds herself on the outs, betrayed by the man she cuckolded her husband with... Now she feels the betrayal she did to her husband... The situation hits her solidly, Derek used her, her feminized husband loves her. She makes a decision, She kicks Derek out. she keeps her husband in his new persona.) After all, she realizes that Derek was using her as a meal ticket and a roof over his head considering he had no job. Derek is easily replaced by a life-like silicone dildo. She can't apologize enough to her husband who now has accepted his transition towards femininity. She puts him on H.R.T. as he now develops female breasts... He's happy, she's happy and Derek is miserable.

Claudia69Claudia6916 days ago

Kinky Sexy Story!!!

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
usergtanya@gtanya
A closeted crossdresser who wants to write erotic stories with good buildup.