Her I Could Trust

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Henry, don't beat yourself up over this. This is obviously her problem, not yours."

"Yeah, well, I might believe that except that every woman I've ever had a relationship with has needed more that I could give them sexually. Cristina is just the most recent and most devastating."

"Sure, you've had some bad luck with the women you've chose, but most of us aren't like that. You'd be more than enough for me. Well, I mean, if you weren't my brother, uh, you know what I mean."

I did know what she meant, and furthermore I knew she was right. Most women were perfectly happy with just one guy. Cherie had been more than happy with just Paul and most of the woman I knew were happily monogamous. Why couldn't I find that woman for me?

"Look, Cherie, I appreciate your offer, but right now I'm just going to get a hotel room. I need to be alone. I'll call you later."

She walked me out to my car, gave me a quick kiss on the lips (which we had done since we were little) and gave me a big hug.

"We'll get through this together, okay? You were there for the stuff with Paul and I'll be there for you now."

I checked in to a local Holiday Inn and crashed into bed after turning off my phone. I slept for a couple of hours and when I woke up I walked down to the IHOP and got something to eat, leaving my phone in the room. I really wanted to eat in peace.

I went back to my room prepared to face the onslaught of texts and voice mails, most of which were from Cristina:

"Honey, where are you? Just got home to take care of you and you're not here. Call me."

"Baby, I'm home waiting for you. Did you go to the doctor? Call me."

"Baby, I'm starting to get really worried. Please call me."

On and on it went, by voice or by text, and all with pretty much the same message: call me or come home, I'm worried about you. I wondered just how sincere she was. She certainly sounded like she was really worried, but that didn't jibe with what I now knew about her. How could she possibly care about me but do what she did. It didn't make any sense. Then came the message from Cherie:

"Henry, Cristina just left. She told me you've been ignoring her. I don't know if it was the right thing to do or not but I told her what you found out today. She started freaking out and yelling that you didn't understand and she had to explain. She said over and over again that she loves you and it was pretty believable to me. At least let us know that you're okay. I love you."

I sent a quick text to Cherie and Cristina that I was still alive. That of course immediately set my phone to ringing as Cristina pounced on the opportunity. I decided to answer it.

"Hello."

"Henry, baby, I'm so sorry. Come home so we can talk about this, please."

"No, Cristina. I left because I didn't want to see you or talk to you right now. I'll talk to you when I'm ready but not before. You have no idea how much you've hurt me."

"I know, honey, and I'm so sorry. Please don't do anything until we get a chance to talk, okay? I'll wait until you're ready but please just wait to talk to me."

"I'll make no promises, Cris. I'll call you when I'm ready to talk."

**********

I called in the next day, certain that Cristina would try and hunt me down. I thought about calling my boss but realized he might be one of the guys screwing my wife so I just decided to work directly through the HR manager. I suppose Cristina might be involved with her as well, but Joanne was in her 50's and married with kids and grandkids. Plus, Cristina had never expressed an interest in women, so I took a chance that I could trust her.

I ended up taking off 'sick' the rest of the week while I looked for another job, preferably one far away from here. I had no plans of running away; I simply intended to live somewhere else when all was said and done. And then Cristina would be free to bang whoever she wanted and whenever she wanted without me dragging her down.

By Friday evening Cristina was calling again wanting me to come home or at least get together and talk. I finally agreed to sit down with her and let her give me her version of events. It would need to be done eventually though there was no way I could stand for what she had done and knew divorce was the only end result.

I got back to our house (we were renting so it wouldn't be an issue in the divorce) and she had made dinner. She had dressed modestly, I think knowing that flaunting her natural sexuality was not the thing to do right now. She was already working on a glass of wine for herself and popped the top off a beer and handed it to me when I walked in.

"Dinner will be ready in a few minutes, honey. Do you want to talk while we eat or would you rather wait?"

"It can wait."

"Okay, baby; whatever you want."

Cristina was certainly playing the deferential, subservient wife role to the hilt. I knew it was an act, though understood it was an act designed to convey to me that she loved me. Mostly, it just served to make me feel manipulated.

Dinner was excellent but eaten mostly in silence. I think she understood I had no interest in hearing about the office, knowing that if she ever mentioned the name of any of the guys working there my first thought would be 'did you fuck him, too', and other than the big topic at hand we had little else to talk about at this point.

After we ate and the dishes were clean we adjourned to the living room. She sat on the couch and wanted me to sit next to her but I chose the easy chair on the other side of the room, which seemed to hurt her. Score one for me and childish behavior.

"Okay Cris, you wanted to talk so go ahead and talk. I can't imagine you saying anything that could possibly head off a divorce but I'm willing to listen and I'll try to keep an open mind."

"All right, Henry. I'll do my best to tell you everything. Baby, you know I'm a very sexual person. I enjoy doing it and have since Mike Freeman took my virginity my senior year in high school. I did it all through college and I guess never really stopped. But with the exception of 2 or 3 guys I never had feelings for any of them. They were just ways to get off."

"So, you're going with 'it was only sex'?"

"Henry, please let me explain this in my own way, okay? You're probably not going to like it, and yes it was only sex, but I'm trying to give you the whole story."

I simply nodded my understanding and allowed her to continue.

"I did it right up until I started at Alpha and kept on doing it. If a guy expressed an interest in fucking me I generally let him, and if he was any good I let him do it again. I just enjoy having sex and I need a lot of it, more than one man can provide. It's not about you. But that wasn't enough, and I told you the truth that I was always looking for Mr. Right as opposed to Mr. Right Now."

"You did, but I assumed the Mr. Right Now's would stop when you found Mr. Right. I guess that was naïve."

"I was the naïve one, baby. For some reason I thought I could keep it a secret from you. I wanted to have the love and affection and the great sex that I get from you but also keep having the variety and volume that I need."

"You did pretty well. We've been together for 6 years and you kept it a secret that whole time. And right under my nose, with people I work with and thought were my friends. I'm so completely humiliated. I can never show my face there again."

"That's not true. All those guys are jealous that you have my heart as well as my body. They only get one piece of me for just a little while."

"You don't know guys very well then, Cris, because even if they are jealous that I have all of you, they still know that they get a piece of you and that I need their help to satisfy you, and that makes them look down on me. And even if none of that was the case, I'm still not okay with you fucking everything with a dick."

"I'm sorry, I really am. I love you so much, baby. You're the only one I've ever wanted to spend my life with. What can I do to help us get past this?"

"There's nothing, Cris. Even if you said you'd stop doing it I wouldn't believe you. I'd just assume you'd be more careful. And that presumes that would be enough, which it wouldn't. You've been doing this the entire time we've been together: screwing other men, dozens of them, and lying to me about it."

"But it never hurt us. You never knew and you always got it anytime you wanted it and any way you wanted it."

"The cat's out of the proverbial bag now, though. I do know, and the hurt that I feel can never be undone. It didn't hurt us, right up until it did. I can't stay with you, Cris. I can't live every moment of my life wondering if there's a dick inside you and feeling like I'm not enough."

"Please, baby, please. Don't end us over this. Please, I'll do anything."

"That's the problem. There's nothing that can be done."

"Don't say that. We're supposed to get old together, baby. I love you so much."

"I love you, too, Cristina, and I always will. But I'll also never forget what you did and, even worse, how you made me feel."

Cristina was in tears at this point and I wasn't doing much better. I believed she regretted it but the fact is that she needs more than I can give her. I'll always be aware of it and I'll always wonder what she's doing. She was even doing it at work, on the clock, which is when you would expect to feel the most secure. There was simply no way I could be comfortable being with her.

**********

To her credit, Cristina didn't fight the divorce, though she tried hard to get me to give her another chance, right up until the waiting period was over. But in the end she was unable to sway me.

I had quit my job right after this all happened and was living with Cherie. I used some of my savings but Paul was helping support me as well. Cherie and I had regular conversations about our lives, and we both came to conclusion that the only person we could count on was the other.

**********

Once the divorce was final I was ready to move on with my life. I submitted my resumes to engineering firms around the country and Alpha gave me a strong recommendation once some of the goings-on were made common knowledge in the company. A couple of the bigwigs lost their jobs, as well.

I finally got an offer from a firm in the Austin area of Texas and I decided to take it. I was really going to miss Cherie and the kids. They were all the family I had, other than our parents that lived up in Vermont on some commune-type farm.

It would be about a month before they needed me to start and I really didn't need much preparation time. I was taking advantage of time with Cherie and the kids since I didn't know when I'd see them again after I moved.

One morning Cherie and I were at the house alone. I was still in bed and Cherie had gotten the kids off to school. I woke up and went to the restroom, then was going to knock on Cherie's door to see if she wanted breakfast. Just before my hand hit the wood I heard the moaning and realized she was inside...taking care of business, as it were.

Having seen my sister naked a number of times I could easily imagine in my mind what was happening on the other side of the door. And imagine it I did, with my cock firm and under my direct control. I was listening to Cherie moan and groan while stroking my shaft and imagining what she looked like at this moment. It had been a while for me at this point and I knew it wouldn't be much longer. Then all of a sudden I heard Cherie speak, and I blew all over her bedroom door:

"Fuck me, Henry, fuck me hard."

Yes, I shot my load at the realization that my sister was masturbating while fantasizing about me. As I stood there pondering the implications of that I realized Cherie was cumming hard herself. I had to fight the urge to go into her room at that moment, and I was suddenly ready to go again. This time I retreated to my bedroom and pulled off my second load in just a few minutes. Damn.

At breakfast Cherie was clearly relaxed and in a good mood, while I was feeling nervous and awkward. In my mind she could somehow look at me and know I had been standing outside her door, even though there was no way she could. I was avoiding eye contact and saying very little, and finally just decided to go for a drive.

I made sure and wait until the kids were home before I came back as well. I had spent the time away examining how I felt about what had happened. Obviously I loved my sister, and objectively I knew she was very attractive. She didn't have Cristina's sultry sexuality; she was the cute little blonde girl-next-door type.

For some reason I made a conscious effort to avoid being alone with Cherie, like something was going to suddenly happen. I think I was just afraid she'd know something was bothering me and she tended to dig at me until I told her. So I played with one kid or the other the rest of the day, and then feigned being really tired and turned in early.

I wasn't really tired so as I lay there I examined my feelings for what was going on. I loved my sister, certainly, and from a purely objective standpoint I did think she was very beautiful and sexy. But she was my sister and that wasn't exactly acceptable from a societal standpoint.

But all of the women in my life had let me down except for her. Even as Paul ran around on her and left her home alone much of the time she never once considered straying. Any man could trust her to be completely faithful to him, which was what I was looking for. She had it all: loyalty, beauty, and my love. But she was my sister, and the fact is that a fantasy about a sibling, be it the ones I had for her growing up or the one she had for me now, is a far cry from an actual physical act.

Sure, we both had needs, and there was a certain logic to the idea of us satisfying those needs for each other, but that runs the risk of ruining the very important and close sibling relationship we had spent a lifetime developing. At this point the decision to simply do nothing was clear to me, and soon I'd be moving and probably rendering the point moot anyway.

That settled, I realized that thinking about this and Cherie in that way had gotten me fairly turned on, and the self-pleasure that followed released that tension and helped me fall asleep.

**********

I kept on avoiding being alone with Cherie as best I could, but with about 2 weeks until I left she got tired of it. She arranged a sitter for the kids and told me in no uncertain terms that I was taking her out that night. We were going to dinner and then dancing and I really had no choice in the matter. I simply said okay.

It was a Wednesday so neither the restaurant or the club were too busy. This was one of the benefits of not working and being supported by old Paul. Most of the evening was spent in our normal way. I loved talking with my sister about things; we had a lot of the same opinions but often had a different spin we could add to a topic which made them very interesting.

After dinner we went to a dance club. We both had a few drinks as the evening wore on, and it wasn't long before we were dancing very close. I know she was wearing a bra when we left the house, but at some point, presumably during a visit to the ladies' room, it had been removed. I thought it had simply become uncomfortable, but in the back of my mind I wondered if it was for my benefit. Was my sister trying to seduce me?

Whatever the reason, she seemed to be pressing closer to me when we danced. No one would have guessed we were brother and sister based on how we were together. Our bodies were molded together, her tits on my chest and her mound rubbing against my leg, while my erection obviously pressed against her thigh.

Had this been any other woman I would have known exactly what to do; with it being my sister I was mostly confused, but the alcohol in my system had lowered my inhibitions to the point that I was being inappropriate, at least. We weren't doing anything that other people weren't doing, but I suspect our relationship was unique among the patrons this particular evening.

Finally about 1:00am Cherie told me she was ready to go home. Not needing a DUI I decided to call a cab and retrieve our car the next day. Even in the back seat of the taxi we were holding close as Cherie sat in the middle instead of the side opposite from me.

We pulled up to the house and I paid the cabbie then guided Cherie into the house. We walked into her bedroom and I was turning to leave her to it when she wrapped her arms around my neck.

"Where're you going, Henry? Aren't you going to help me into my pajamas?"

Then she took the straps of her dress and dropped it to the floor, and I discovered that not only had her bra disappeared but her panties had as well. She put her arms back around my neck and started kissing me on the neck. My body responded even as my mind was trying to make sense of what to do.

Cherie unsnapped my jeans and reached inside. She had my shaft in her hands and ran her hands the length of it as I stood there frozen into inaction.

"Ooh, maybe I should stop calling you little brother and change to big brother."

Between the alcohol and all the blood rushing out of one head and into the other, rational thought eluded me. Cherie brought her lips to mine and we started making out. Even as my mind was telling me I shouldn't be exchanging tongues with my sister I couldn't bring myself to stop. I wanted her in the worst way.

Together we pulled my clothes off and then Cherie pulled me over to her bed. She lied down and spread her legs. She pulled my shaft toward her and pressed against her opening.

"Fuck me, baby brother; I want it so bad."

I moved forward and I slid in easily. I ran my fingers over her clit and it was clear she was soaking wet. I grasped her hips and moved in and out of her smoothly and firmly. Cherie was moaning with each out and grunting with each in, and all of a sudden I felt her body clench as she came.

"Don't stop, Henry. Keep going, keep going."

I continued to thrust in and out of her, lost in the moment. As I looked in her eyes she was no longer the girl that I grew up with or the sister that had been my closest family member and confidante as I got older. She had become a woman that I loved and desired, and I wanted nothing more in that moment to pleasure her.

I continued to fuck her as I lowered my lips to hers and gave her a decidedly unsisterly kiss. Our tongues did ferocious battle with each other as Cherie arms wrapped around my neck and held me close to her. As our lips separated for mere moments Cherie would sometimes express herself ('fuck me harder'; 'I love you'; 'you feel so good', etc.) and that just added fuel to my fire.

Suddenly I couldn't hold back any longer, and I was just as suddenly overwhelmed at the thought of impregnating my sister, so I quickly pulled out and shot my load onto her stomach. She enjoyed the experience for what it was, rubbing my fluid into her skin.

She climbed up onto the bed (we had been on the edge until now) and she motioned for me to join her. I climbed next to her and she quickly slid her lips around my cock and brought me hard again, then climbed on top of me and guided me inside her. She looked me deep in my eyes and smiled.

"That was great, baby, but if you ever pull out of me to cum again I won't be happy. I wanted your sperm inside me. I'm on the pill so you don't need to worry, got it?"

While speaking she had slowly been grinding her hips down onto my while my dick was deep inside her cunt, and frankly I would've agreed to just about anything at that moment.

"Whatever you say, sis."

"Good. Now that's settled we can spend the rest of the night doing some serious fucking."