All Comments on 'Her Indian Lesbian Mother in Law'

by Wellwisher100

Sort by:
  • 12 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 15 years ago
More please

More pleae,continuation after the birth of the child.

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
lucky

sita is lucky to be loved by hubby as well by mother in law. i hope let her list be full of woman feasting her pussy &bum.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 10 years ago

When I was 8 months pregnant, my breasts were huge, as I was a big woman. My mother in law had been a nurse, I was at her place, I couldn't sit still my breasts were so uncomfortable. I told her,she said you need to express some milk, we used to do it at the hospital with a breast pump, I haven't got one but I can help. Oh please, anything. Take off your dress and bra and kneel on the bed, it will feel better because your breasts will be hanging down. She put 4 thick towels down I knelt on the bed, now with one hand squeeze and stroke your breast, I did but I had trouble retaining my balance. She looked at me and said, maybe I can help, would you mind, I didn't hesitate please.She stood in front of me, moved her hand up and down my breast finishing at my nipple, my milk squirted out, oh so good, my nipples hard and I felt my pussy getting wet. She changed to the other one, her hands felt great, I felt good, my pussy so wet, I let out a moan, she stopped, am I hurting you, oh no, don't stop, I moved my hand to my panties which were soaked, she looked at me, sorry, this is the best I have felt for months. She said don't worry, when I breast fed my kids, I would get wet. I struggled with my panties and reaching beyond my big tummy. She said wait, don't move, she moved behind me, pulled my panties down, are you o.k with this, I didn't say anything as I felt her finger trace my pussy slit up to my hard clit, rub slowly, oh yes, I was nearly there, when I felt fingers enter my pussy causing me to have an intense orgasm as her fingers moved in and out of me. She removed them slowly and I felt so relaxed, I lay on my side, thank you, oh thank you. Anytime sweetheart, anytime, as she removed the towels.

smallfingersmallfingerabout 9 years ago
.

another story of Sita and her mother-in-law after her delivery .

AnonymousAnonymousabout 9 years ago
Great

I had the same experience with my Sis.in Law when I was 6 Month pregnant .when my hubby had leave 3 month busness trip to Uk.My sis in law was not married.and a lesbian I feel jeleous with Sita as I no longer get chance to enjoy Lesbian sex as I have 2 grone up daughters.wish will get a chance very soon with two of them.

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
Excellent

I loved most the part where Sita's mother-in-law offered her hairy armpit to her and Sita didn't hesitate to suck and lick the sweaty armpit. That alone was worth 5 stars.

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
Incredible

I loved it. Hope they continue long after baby arrives & with the nurse perhaps?

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
Sexy. .....earlier I was not knowing about lesbo.... But...

My fantasy 2 enjoy with others bahu...

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

What an evil woman. She sets up the marriage seduces the wife of her son and keeps the baby.

This a horror story not erotic.

GayKatGayKatover 1 year ago

Hallo Wellwisher!

Thank-you, 5-Stars!

The Black Queen and Gay Kat.

Wellwisher100Wellwisher100over 1 year agoAuthor

Thank you black queen and gay kat! Your very kind.

AnonymousAnonymous2 months ago

just found this story... it was good! gave it 5 stars.. too bad its old and no updates.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous