Her Lady

Story Info
FFF Maid x Lady x Knight.
2.4k words
4.48
4.9k
8
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Every day, Thomasin brought her Lady breakfast. Every day, she helped her Lady get dressed. She accompanied her on walks, sent messages to neighbouring nobility, and mended and altered clothing -- whatever each day demanded. And in the evenings, she would run her a bath, and help her undress for the night.

Every day, she crackled with longing as her fingers grazed over Lady Eleanor's soft skin while undressing her. Hoped her cheeks didn't burn with each glimpse of her mistress' naked form. Ignored the wish to hold her hand which sparked whenever they walked the manor grounds.

It was becoming difficult to suppress.

Sometimes, Thomasin wondered whether her feelings might be reciprocated. She had joined the Lady's household after Eleanor had been widowed 2 years ago, and in all that time there had not been a single suitor. And she was unabashed about showing her body to her maid: her shoulders, her hips, her thighs; the swell of her breasts and the nipples which capped them; the wiry hairs below which maintained for her a sliver of modesty. Thomasin's last mistress had not been quite so frank with her figure, and certainly would never have asked Thomasin to fasten a necklace around her naked chest, pushing her bosom towards her maid's face as she did so... Maybe her memory was exaggerating the truth.

Still, Thomasin's life was boring, and she saw no reason not to stoke the flames of her desire, to make something out of every slightly prolonged touch and glance, as long as she kept it all in her head.

With her mind wandering so incessantly, it could not be long before her hands started to wander too. One night, below a luminous moon, Thomasin lay in her cot, which sat against the wall outside her Lady's bedchamber, right next to the door so that she could be immediately available if ever her Lady needed her. Her plump fingers rubbed against her folds, already slick from all her imaginings, as she began to fantasise about truly serving her mistress. How she longed to lie in between her Lady's thighs and taste the ripe juices that lay at her core, to bring her wave after wave of pleasure. As Thomasin imagined cupping her Lady's clitoris within her lips, she circled her own with her fingers. As she thought about penetrating her Lady's cunt with her tongue, she pushed one, then two fingers into her own dripping hole, biting her tongue to hold back a moan as she stroked her sensitive insides. Hearing soft snores coming from the other side of the door only amplified her arousal. She continued to fuck herself, using her thumb to rub her clit at the same time. After quivering in climax, Thomasin licked her cum off of her drenched hand, imagining that it was her Lady's cum covering her face. Sodden and sticky, she quickly fell asleep, her breathing synchronising with the Lady next door.

***

The next day, Thomasin helped Lady Eleanor dress for a walk.

"I'll just put on my boots, my Lady, and then I'll be ready to leave with you," said the maid, once her mistress was ready.

"No need, I shall be entertaining company, and I am quite capable of exiting my quarters by myself," came Eleanor's reply. Disappointment rose up in Thomasin's stomach. She wanted desperately to know more about this mysterious new companion, but knew it was not her place to ask.

She instead settled herself at the window with her sewing, hoping to spy on her mistress as she walked around the manor grounds. Indeed, it soon appeared that the Lady was being courted -- by a knight, no less, who arrived on a sturdy horse, was dashingly good looking and was probably entirely made of muscle. A bitter taste coated Thomasin's throat. Of course she had been foolish to dwell for so long on her deviant desires. Of course Lady Eleanor did not dream of women -- and even if she did, of course her high class suited her to a debonair knight, not a simple, plain-faced maid.

Thomasin continued with her errands with a green glint in her eyes and a growing redness in her cheeks. The more she tried to forget about her mistress and her embarrassing, degenerate feelings, the more ashamed she felt, and so the more these thoughts consumed her mind. It did not help that the Lady was out all day. Every minute felt endless; it was impossible not to spend each one imagining the details of a chivalric romance that was surely blossoming by now. When the night arrived without Lady Eleanor's return, Thomasin left a supper in Eleanor's chamber and then took herself to bed with a sigh.

***

When she stirred from her slumber, Thomasin assumed it was just her Lady returning, and would have fallen asleep again at once if she had not heard a deep voice -- a voice that did not belong to her mistress. She knew it had to be the knight she'd seen earlier that day. Quaking with jealousy once more, curiosity only amplifying the emotion, she shifted in her cot so that she could peek through the gap in the door. And she stared, open-mouthed, at the nimble, muscular knight fucking her Lady, who herself was entirely naked, her skin glowing in the candlelight.

Lady Eleanor's moans reverberated around the whole place as the knight straddling her kept on pounding her cunt with slick fingers. Surely she was aware that Thomasin was supposedly sleeping just next door? The maid's jealousy burned deeper and deeper in her and she found her own hand wandering again to her leaking pussy and her fingers circling her pulsing clit.

"Oh! Sir Judith..." came Lady Eleanor's sighs. Judith... Thomasin strained for a closer look through the gap in the door and understood -- the knight courting her Lady was a woman just like her. Only, much stronger, more attractive and of a higher status. But still -- a woman, like her.

Jealousy turned to frustration as Thomasin's fingers breached her aching hole and fucked herself viciously. She could not think any more, only feel. She could not think, and so she did not stop herself from gasping when she came. She only knew the volume of her mistake when she realised that the noise in the adjoining chamber had ceased. The door opened before she could hide under her blankets and she felt a robust, forceful grip on her upper arm.

"What would you like me to do with this, my Lady?" asked Sir Judith, wrenching Thomasin through the door. Thomasin swallowed and blushed.

"Well, she was so transfixed," said Eleanor with a smirk, "Who are we to take that from her?" She turned to Thomasin, still in the jaws of the knight's grasp. "Kneel," she ordered. The maid obeyed wordlessly, unsure if it was fear or lust making her tremble.

Eleanor pulled an ornate wooden chest out from under her bed and turned to Judith. "Use the ropes inside to restrain the pervert," she instructed. The knight did as her Lady said, and soon Thomasin found rope deftly tied around each of her wrists, securing them to her sides with the rope encircling her waist. Thomasin's breath hitched with every dexterous motion; she could feel herself growing wetter by the second. Judith then attached another rope to the bindings like a leash, tethering the maid to the door handle.

"You are skilled with knots, good Sir," said the Lady, "I am sure that will be useful to us another time... Now, here." She patted the bed, prompting Judith to return to the soft mattress and lie down. "Wonderful," Eleanor smiled, turning to face her kneeling maid. "You dirty girl. Clearly you wanted a show -- you may have it. You will watch us fuck and you will not look away. Do you understand?" Thomasin nodded, her face now beet red, as she watched her mistress straddle Sir Judith and push her shoulders down onto the mattress. "I said, do you understand?" Lady Eleanor growled.

"Yes, Mistress," squeaked Thomasin. Her eyes widened as she saw Judith pull a cock out of her undergarments while the Lady rolled her hips above. Eleanor spat on the strap and lowered herself onto it, moaning as she took it inside her dripping cunt and began to grind. Judith's nimble fingers pulling long strokes down her neck and back drew desperate sighs out of her. She pinched and twisted Judith's nipples, eliciting groans and thrusts from the knight. Eleanor rode with increasing frenzy, driving her pussy onto the cock and taking it fully into her slippery core, clenching and releasing, Judith now whining underneath her, a pulsating pressure growing within.

All the while, Thomasin watched, hungry and afraid, burning with shame and desire. She winced when her mistress slapped Sir Judith's cheek, and could not hold her gaze when she heard the stinging sound again, harder and louder this time. She looked down for just a moment, then looked around fearfully, only to catch Lady Eleanor in the throes of orgasm, her ecstatic cries masking the maid's quickened breathing. Thomasin smiled, thinking her disobedience would not be noticed, and locked the memory of her Lady's pleasure in her mind, playing it over and over again.

Two fingers nudging up her chin snapped Thomasin out of her lusty daydreams. Her mistress' face was inches away from her own. She shivered. Somehow she knew that Eleanor had seen her look away.

"What an insubordinate wretch," Eleanor spat.

"My Lady, I-- Mmmpfh!" Thomasin's attempt to explain herself was thwarted by Eleanor's hand pressing down on her mouth. She felt totally powerless, but to her surprise, she was also feeling all the more aroused; part of her hoped that her mistress might be about to have her way with her.

"You have disrespected me. You have disrespected Sir Judith. There is no way around it. You will be duly punished," said Eleanor plainly, removing her hand from Thomasin's mouth.

"I--" The maid was cut off by a leather pad, like a horse's bit, being buckled around her head by a familiar pair of strong hands.

"If this wench cannot shut up, my Lady, it is only sensible to gag her. After all, she needs to be taught to listen and follow instructions," said Sir Judith, the slightest hint of a smirk legible in her tone. Her gruff voice turned Thomasin on, and she squirmed in her bondage. She had fantasised plenty about fucking her mistress, but two women paying her this kind of attention? She knew she should be scared, but excitement ruled her mind.

"Bring her here and bend her over," commanded Lady Eleanor. Judith untied the leash from the door and used it to roughly pull Thomasin to her feet and over to the bed. The knight's muscular hand pushed down firmly on her back, pinning her torso to the soft blankets. With her other hand, Judith pulled the skirt of Thomasin's nightgown up over her bare arse, brushing over her slit as she did so. The maid gasped at such a delicate touch from such a powerful woman.

"She is absolutely soaked, Lady El," Judith laughed. Thomasin flushed, embarrassed.

"Let's see if we can turn her behind as red as her pretty face," Eleanor sneered, "She has not yet earned what she craves."

Thomasin flinched as she felt Judith's first smack come down and her flesh ripple from the impact. "Mmm!" she cried desperately into her gag with every strike as the knight continued to spank her. The pain was electrifying -- she wanted more. Lady Eleanor sat down on the bed beside her head.

"I wonder if we can trust you now to listen -- will you obey if I remove this?" Eleanor said, placing her hand on the buckle of the gag. Thomasin nodded and gasped as Eleanor undid the gag and the drool-covered bit fell from her open mouth. She whined as the Lady reached behind her and touched her aching cunt.

"Maybe we could help this harlot out, Jude," said Eleanor, "But I don't think she has quite made up for her waywardness yet. Any suggestions?" She cupped Thomasin's pussy in her hand. Thomasin tried to rut against it, but was held unwaveringly by Judith's hand on her back.

Judith raised her hand to strike once more. "I think the slut should give us a proper thanks, now that she can speak," she growled.

"Go on then, wench. What have you got to say?" said Eleanor, still with her hand covering Thomasin's hole.

"Thank you for letting me watch you fuck," Thomasin whimpered, moaning as the next slap reached her round, reddening arse.

"Is that all? Your cunt is far too wet for such a simple thanks." Eleanor's response prompted Judith to spank the maid once more.

"Thank you for letting me watch, I am so lucky to have seen such beautiful women fuck," whined Thomasin, "I can only dream of taking such a large cock so well. My Lady, you look stunning when you climax and I wish I could bring you such pleasure."

"She's got a lot to say all of a sudden," Judith leered, giving one final spank.

Eleanor's hand pressed harder against Thomasin's slick pussy. "Maybe, if the bitch works for it, we make her dreams come true." A 'please' crawled out of Thomasin's mouth before she could think about it.

Judith took hold of the leash and tugged it, signaling to Thomasin to get up on the bed. "On your knees, head down," she commanded. "Here, my Lady -- let the thirsty wench taste you."

Eleanor moved so that her slit was in Thomasin's range, and the maid eagerly began licking and sucking, drinking up the Lady's wetness. As she did so, she felt Judith's cock behind her, prodding at her tender, pleading sex.

"I'll give it to you if you please the Lady," said Judith in her steady, deep voice. Thomasin moaned into Eleanor's pussy. Trembling, she fixed her lips around her mistress' clit and began to suck. When Eleanor began to groan and sigh in delight, Thomasin felt the tip of Judith's strap against her eager hole.

"Please," Thomasin whined, muffled, into Eleanor's cunt. She thrust her tongue into her Lady, whose thighs clamped the maid's head in blissful response.

"What do you think, El? Can she have it?" asked Sir Judith, deferring to her Lady. When Eleanor cried out an affirmative, Judith penetrated Thomasin with a groan, and the maid's eyes rolled back in her head as she began to experience a euphoria she'd never yet known.