Her Leatherboy, His SuicideGirl

Story Info
Long-time friends discover they feel more for each other.
2.9k words
3.85
2.6k
2
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

The ring popped around his shaft, aided by the soft, cool fingertips of the woman who was leaning over his crotch. He stared at her, investigated those dark, crystalline eyes as they aimed right back at him. They said so much without needing any words; lust, desire, arousal, love, attraction, connection. She had a look that told him, "I know what you want and I want to give it to you," and so far, she was not disappointing him.

It had been something of a slow build-up in their friendship. They had met in college and immediately hit it off, sharing the same witty, dark humor and interests and even the same attractions - she was bi, he was pan but had a healthy libido. It took them less than a year to talk about sex and less than two to share nearly everything together - all, that is, except for sex itself. Within two, they'd seen each other naked. Within three, he'd watched her slide her hand into the pants of a man at the bar, and she'd seen him through the cracked bedroom door as his cheeks tensed up above the hips of a woman in his bed.

Neither could quite explain why it had been this way around sharing sex, though; they just, hadn't. Put it down to not being the 'done' thing between friends, or a desire not to jeopardise their connection, or just to sheer uncertainty - whatever the case, so far, neither had made the move.

And now, here they were. Horny, a little tipsy and way too clued into each other not to know what each other needed - or wanted. He drank in that short-cropped, jet-black hair cut like a 90's punk rocker, the heavy black makeup, the metal - and all he could do was throb for her. Grinning, she pushed the rubber material down, stretching his already taut skin as it rolled along his length and down until it nestled, finally, deep in the base of his shaft. The wad of spit she deployed to aide it two-thirds of his length down did nothing to soften him, and he felt the warm fluid work under the trinket as it lowered along him in her hands. He yearned for more from her, but just as much as she knew him, he knew what she would do with him; she was a cunning little cunt, and she didn't give without getting first, the type to see an offer and ask "so what do I get out of this?" As if she could read his thoughts, she grinned, white teeth showing behind black, plump lips.

'What?' She questioned, grinning above his cock as innocently as a schoolgirl, the smarmy bitch. 'Thought I'd just play nice? Spread my little slut legs for you and call you daddy?' She teased, slapping his wobbling length. 'You don't know me very well, if you did.'

'I know you're a dick,' he replied, grinning up at her.

'No, I'm a bitch whore,' she said. 'And I'll eat your mother.'

It had always been like this; the emo kids, the rebels. Him in leather and boots, her in spandex or corsets. He wore the tight pants; she wore the skirts that kept little hidden and less to the imagination. He shaved his head first - but she held the clippers. When she went shirtless for 'free the nip', he went with the little guy in a cock sock, drew exaggerated boob-shadows and little lactation drips on himself. And now - now... Well, now here they were.

Despite everything they'd been through together, this was somehow different. This was new - and yet, so very the same. Now that they were here, neither of them had changed. She was still an edgy, emo bitch, and he still acted like he was some tough man around her who'd beat her half to death and still put his cock in her bloody mouth. And yet his heart fluttered like a little virgin schoolboy, and he thought he could make out something in her eyes, in the way they had gone wider than usual, and how she was pussying about the actual activity despite acting as grandiose as she always did. Seriously - his pants were around his ankles, and yet her tits weren't even out - and he'd seen those before. It was different now, and yet... She was the only one he felt comfortable around, even now, even like this. It felt... Right. Yet, it felt so groundbreaking.

'Are you just going to play with it, or are you going to do something more than yammer with that big mouth?' He teased, watching her and her cleavage retreat down the motel bed, his helmet resting atop his navel, red and thick from the ring. Just like her to wear a cock ring as a piece of jewellery, a small part of his mind thought as she sat up.

'You know you're as fuckin' annoying in bed as you are everywhere else?' She said, reaching for the clasps running down the front of her corset. She unlooped one, then... Paused.

He sat up, cock pointing stupidly about in the air. 'Hey.' he said, suddenly serious. She didn't reply - just knelt there, straddling his knees, black-and-white stockings contrasting the soft skin of her thighs. He reached forwards and took the stiff material in his fingertips. 'You know how we both flashed that ride-on pub crawl wagon from the library window?' He said, pushing two loops together until they popped apart, her chest bouncing slightly as the pressure started to ease. 'Remember how you went to that protest in your panties, and how we did that midnight rave?' Another loop, then another. 'Well,' he said, focussing on the clothing as he spoke. 'This ain't anything I haven't seen before.'

Her hand touched his, soft and clammy. He stopped, looked up.

'This is... Different.' she whispered down at him. Her wide, black eyes lifted just enough past her sweeping hair to meet his. 'This is...'

'Nothing at all,' he said. 'Just you and me doing what we do best. Not giving a fuck.' The second to last loop slipped apart. 'Just two friends sharing a good time.' The last loop started to squeeze together. 'Just a normal... Average...' He stalled. Slowly, he looked up, taking in the unlooped corset, the soft white flesh beneath it, the cleavage, the neck, and lastly the face above his, half-hidden behind her emo haircut. Something unspoken and inexplicable passed between them, something neither could consciously detect, yet which changed the meaning of their whole world in an instant. He met her gaze. It was weak, vulnerable and needing, yet angry, righteous and defiant. It was... It was her.

'I love you,' he breathed.

The corset parted and tumbled from her back as she came down above him, her muscles all moving at once of their own accord. In an instant, lips found lips, and as his head went back into the mattress, he felt her breasts touch his chest. They were round and pert, not large but big enough to fill those goddamn corsets so well, and her nipples scratched his own. His cock twitched as her heat soaked into his skin, and as the kiss opened up, he became aware of her breathing all in sudden a rush, noticing as if for the first time how heavily she panted and how rapidly he was breathing himself. His eyes fluttered closed, knowing hers were doing the same as the hot embrace tightened. Her searching hands left his head, slipped over his sides, down his chest, relying on his hand and face to support her as she searched up his body and to her own. The stupid little skirt had already ridden up her sides and she didn't care - all she could feel now was the burning heat between her legs, not just her own, but his, pointed and ready. His knee had come up inside her thigh, pushing her legs further apart, and she half-knelt, half-bent over him in the perfect position. Her left hand slithered up her inner thigh and skated across her panties, feeling the wet spot at their centre and twisting behind them. A moment later, the offending fabric was ripped aside, and she held it bundled up in her hooked fingertip so as to allow him entry.

Her panting was enough. Words and thought were gone, replaced only with need. He felt her hands slide down his chest, shivered as they left tingling trails along his skin. One disappeared, and he felt, rather than knew, that she was inviting him into her sacred space. He pushed upwards at the same time as she lowered herself, and he felt his tip touch her thigh, sliding tantalisingly upwards, scraping along her skin as it approached her body. When it met her, her waiting fingertips took it and guided it quickly home, and then in the space of a heartbeat, he was there - touching her. Really, truly at her entrance - hard, wet, ready. A wave of - what? Adrenaline? Desire? Fear? He couldn't know for sure, but it was animalistic and primal and overpowering all at once - surged through him, culminating at the hot dampness contacting his uppermost point.

Then, her bodyweight drove her hips lower, and he felt her mass pressing into his springy length, start to part around him, her body beckoning him inside, her heat enveloping him, until -

- He passed a soft tightness that to him belied the strength he'd have expected from her body, and it stimulated him as he rolled quickly inside. All of a sudden, wet, soft warmth surrounded his cock, her body sinking quickly until he felt her outer edges meet his navel, wide and circular to fit him between them. He gasped and felt her sharp inhalation mirroring his own. For a moment, his eyes flew open, finding and locking on hers above him. They were, if possible, wider even than before, more vulnerable, more intense. Then, a moment later, they were closed again as her body started to slide itself back along his length.

He shuddered as he felt the hot depths of her pussy slipping over him, dragging pleasure from him as if he were a straw to be sucked on. She sighed as bliss erupted within her, too, and her head went back on her shoulders, her hand flat beside his head to support her, the other quickly joining its companion on the other side of his head. When he felt her tight entrance pressing around his helmet once again, he groaned, only refocussing as he felt himself pop through it a moment later, once more outside of her sensuous core, waiting between her external lips, tantalisingly close to that tender gateway. The cool air tingled on his now slick shaft, coated in her wetness.

'C'mon,' she said, breathy and husky, looking down past hanging black strands and two round tits. 'Not going... To let a little... Bitch slut like me... Have it her way... With you, baby boy?'

'You're a fat... Stupid... mmf... cunt,' he said as he throbbed between her lips, even just that slight contact enough to stimulate him. He gritted his teeth, back with it enough to return to his usual rude insulting friendship with her. 'I bet you'd love... Me to do all the... Hard work for you. Such a... Woman.'

Grimacing, he thrust upwards, not willing to give her the satisfaction of controlling the next move. To his surprise, he slipped effortlessly into her and held the pump well, and he gained the satisfaction of watching her buck and her face turn to a half-surprised 'o' of pleasure. After that, it was a war, and neither party wanted to lose. His hands slipped to her hips and he held her in place, pumping up into her until the strain forced him back down. She used her feet to anchor herself beneath his body and thrust herself back and forth, leaning down low to work her hips as only a special kind of women could. He retorted by grasping her tits and kneading them evilly, bending them into whirlpools that clenched her nipples in his palms, pain immediately converting into pleasure that curled her lip between her teeth and made her suck air through her clenched teeth as she glared down at him with blazing eyes, a coy fury blossoming in her chest, enhancing rather than ruining the copulation.

The half-screamed gasp that escaped her throat did nothing but drive them both harder, and she redoubled her pumps, pushing her hips forwards as well as lengthways, working him both up and down and back and forth inside her. To be fair, it was as much pleasure for her as him at that point, but then, the broiling wave that was rising in her depths didn't give a fuck anymore who was fucking and who was being fucked. When his hands refused to leave her chest, she leant into it, putting her own on his chest and her curved back into the motion. When her gasps turned to moans, he thrust up into her, pumping himself in time with her rocking movements, groaning himself as she worked him. His hand left her left tit and came down hard a moment later, a sharp crack signifying the slap that landed there. A moment later, her right felt the same sting - she only pushed herself lower on his length, her breasts jouncing as his slaps hit home. She loved the pain and her pussy clenched.

'Oh Christ,' she screamed. 'Fuck me, fuck me stupid!' He just grunted his ascent and put his back into her, stiffening as he pushed himself deeper with every thrust. A soft slapping sound emanated from where her ass met his thighs, and as they rutted, the wet sounds of their copulation sang from between their sweaty bodies, accompanying them as they gasped and moaned.

'Fuck,' he panted. 'Oh, fuck, I'm-'

'Fuck me, oh God,' she said, both of her own accord and in reply. 'Fucking cum inside me you man thing, oh fuck, oh my god.'

White-hot light dotted on the insides of his eyelids as, a moment later, feeling her pussy tighten harder than ever before around him and her body descended atop him, orgasm erupted in his loins, surging forwards through his thickening member and bursting to life deep inside his best friend's intense core. Gasping and bucking, he pushed up hard and felt her shudder atop him as his cum unloaded into her, his throbbing cock pulsating as she squeezed tight around him. She moaned loudly, then a second later her digging fingernails scraped down his skin as she shook too, her titties bouncing on her chest as her own orgasm burgeoned blissfully to life. A few seconds later, she collapsed over him as he fell back to the bed, pulsing and jerking as the after-throes of their shared eruption washed through them. She panted into his ear, feeling his heat beneath her and the cold air on her back, the way her breasts pressed into his chest and his cock filled her up, feeling him still throbbing between her lips, half-buried in her and currently pushing his hot seed deeper into her needy body.

'You're...' She gasped, breathing close into his ear. 'Shit at this.' Her voice was hoarse and loud.

'You fucking suck,' his raspy reply came beside her, his hands making her shiver and tingle as they went around her back, holding her close as they shared release together, his strong, manly hands soothing and secure, planted in her flesh.

'Kill yourself,' she replied, tonguing his ear lobe between her teeth and biting.

'You first,' he grunted. He couldn't see it, but she smiled into the sheets beneath his neck. This was the type of friendship they shared - boundless, completely understanding each other, and... What now? Intimate? They had already seen each other naked, but... Now it was different. Or... Was it? It was too much for a freshly-squeezed, freshly-fucked slut, still tight around his wonderful cock, to think about in the moment, and his hands felt so very warm and - she hated even thinking the word - safe, that she didn't want to think or move or do anything that would move her from this spot right here, right now.

'I will if you want,' she said, a few minutes later after they both had started to recover their breath a little, still pressed tightly together, her legs around his hips, connected there.

'What?' He asked, turning a little towards her. 'Kill yourself? I don't actually-'

'Suck,' she said, lifting her black and white head, her mascara starting to run forwards - not downwards - across her face, thanks to her position.

For a few moments, they just stared at each other.

Then, his mouth split into a grin, and she laughed, her own breaking into a rare, and heartfelt smile of real humour.

They laughed together for a long, ebullient moment, neither caring about the sweat or cum or even their still-connected bodies. It was a rare, momentary misstep in his judgement of her - and yet it meant no less to her. In fact, the moment had only solidified something deep and meaningful between them, and it wasn't just his dick.

When he finished laughing, he looked at her. He raised one eyebrow, evaluated her. The asshole was back, and her quizzical, moody look told him that so was the bitch he knew. His cock twitched between her folds, still parting her around it.

'You're on.'

END