All Comments on 'Her Letter To The Editor'

by lustylaurie

Sort by:
  • 7 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 20 years ago
Oh So Very Hot

I am a CD male but feel like a lesbian - like all oral things.

subteach1subteach1over 20 years ago
LUSTILY HOT!

This was a very lusty, hot experience, and I loved it!

AnonymousAnonymousover 17 years ago
great

there has to be a sequel

AnonymousAnonymousover 17 years ago
I came

You have a knack for writing.I was wet from the minute I started reading your story. More Please!!!!!!

ClitNinjaClitNinjaabout 13 years ago
Without a question, sophisitcated lesbian erotica!!!

Lusty Laurie - WOW, you are a wonderful writer. I am not a lesbian, nor a woman - but I love lesbian erotica. I love the way you developed and tell the story, the way Ann begins to gently get Courtney to yield to not only Ann's desires, but Courtney to yield to her own desires. I love the sexual tension, the Ann tease, for example when she bends over and flashes Ann. I love Ann's knowledge of Courtney's gaydar.

I love the lingerie - oh my, the feminine lace, black panties/bras and silk stockings... I love what you love. I have a word document of two pages of phrases, words, descriptions of activity, use of love terms like baby and darling and of course slut, wanton, wicked little wench, slut... And phrases like delicious feeling, deliberate stroking, frig me, Fuck me...

Oh, so much more I could say... but too much to post here. I will share that in a more personal response to you.

I like your style because this story is not something that I would find in a men's rest room at an adult toy store. No this is an account that is written on sophisticated, classy, rich bonded paper, bound in a beautiful, professional document folder, lying on the coffee table in the penthouse of a 5 star hotel. Thanks for the hot, dignified, sensual story. Love it - well got to go so I can read Ann's Awakening - the second letter. I need to release some male love juices... You need to write more... You hooked me just like Ann snagged Courtney because you knew my lust for lesbian love and eroticism... Yes, I am definitely aroused in the Texas hill country...

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
Oh damn.

Now my panties are wet. What am i gonna do now?

RastanuraRastanuraover 4 years ago
Black

Black is best, but red and purple are good, too.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous