Her Life Changed Pt. 01

Story Info
It's been a few weeks since Amy's life changed.
2.2k words
4.32
6.2k
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

It had been weeks since Dave had come home and found the mess. And to be honest, life had become boring and complacent. His pet had complied with everything he had asked. He realized he kind of missed the brat in her. But now that he had set his rules, he wasn't sure it was wise to retract any.

They had fallen asleep spooning. Today he decided to wake his love, it was going to be a busy day anyway. He leaned in close to her ear and whispered, "Puppet, it's time to get up." Amy kind of stirred, but didn't really wake up. He had a sure fire way to get her moving. Dave started butterfly kissing the nape of her neck, slowly moving to her ear. He took her earlobe into his mouth and bit down on it.

"Da.. Sir..." She started. "Why do this to me?" She felt her nipples harden into small stones and waves of heat passed through her from head to toe. It had become custom that in addition to her chastity belt, she also slept in a chastity bra. She was only allowed to be free for her morning shower and her unwanted monthly visitor. At this point, she felt naked without her protection. She likened it to when she first stopped wearing her Grandmother's antique wrist watch.

Dave stopped biting her earlobe and whispered, "Because I can." Dave had denied her any sexual pleasure for some time now. Unfortunately, that also meant he denied himself. Today he was going to rectify that problem. "Time to shower my pet. Let's go." He retrieved the keys from his nightstand as she uncovered herself and sat up at the same time he did the same.

Amy was grateful she didn't have to be plugged daily anymore. Dave had left her in The Chair for almost two full days. Oddly the hardest part of that time was that he hadn't spoken to her, not a word. She vividly remembered her legs being strapped wide open. Her bladder was so full at one point, she couldn't help but let it empty. To her surprise, Dave had prepared for this by having a container below her to catch the expression. He would come in and clean things up and made sure she drank. At the end of her punishment time, he gently removed the straps. She tried to stand and couldn't, so he swiftly picked her up and carried her to the bath, removed the destroyed gown and set her in the tub. Oddly enough, he bathed her without a word. It was one of the most beautiful moments of her life, she knew without a doubt that she was loved.

Dave walked around their bed and approached Amy. He held out his hand and she took it into hers. "Come on, let's get free." Dave helped her up and began unlocking her armor, starting with the belt. Once unlocked, he lowered it down and she stepped out one foot at a time. As he slowly stood up, he took the chance to place light kisses on her tummy. Fully erect, both him and his member, he quickly unlocked and removed her bra. With out another thought he spun her around, "Bend over, NOW!" He told her.

Amy got instantly wet. She could sense the animal in Dave raging to get out. They hadn't fucked in so long she couldn't remember the last time. Sure, they had made love and Dave was an incredible lover, but knowing what was coming just made every nerve ending on her body come alive. He didn't wait, he pushed himself all the way to the hilt and he just held it there. Sometimes she thought she might feel it in her throat. He waited a moment, grabbed a handful of hair and used it like a handle.

With a handful of her hair, Dave started. He almost regretted waiting so long. Her walls were squeezing his cock so well, he could swear he felt every capillary inside of her. Teasing his bellend, stroking his shaft. He started grunting, fighting the urge to release, "Hrgg, don't cum, don't cum!!"

Amy mistakenly replies, thinking he is speaking to her, "Sir, oh God, not without, uhhh, your..." Suddenly Dave yanks her head back, painfully as she feels his load pouring into her. Instantly more lubed and without thought she pushes her hips back hoping her would keep going, she needed him in her and it couldn't end this fast.

He suddenly stops thrusting and pulls her back more, "Who the hell told you that you were allowed to speak?" he questioned. "Now look at what you did!" Dave just held her head back, listening to her staggered breathing. He wants to continue, but he is so sensitive at this moment. Amy keeps moving her hips involuntarily, causing micro spasms in his cock. He starts thrusting again, closing his eyes trying to ignore how much it makes him squirm.

Amy has her eyes open, staring directly into the ceiling of their bedroom, she wishes she could be looking into his eyes. She is sure there is love, hatred, longing, and anger in them right this moment. Suddenly he restarts. His hot spunk lubed her even better than before. She loves hearing his noises while he is fucking her. Amy's internal heat starts building, Her response causes whirls of electricity to start spinning through her vulva, clit, and hips. Amy really hopes he can keep going long enough to bring her release too.

He is remarkably able to keep going, pushing past his nerve endings. He grins hearing her whimpers. Dave knows she is trying to keep quiet for him and it makes him proud of her. Roughly and through clenched teeth he says, "Give it to me Little One, DO IT NOW!" With that declaration, he can feel her clamp down on his stallion. Her orgasm brings him to another, spraying her insides with his seed. Dave stops his motions deep inside her and says, "Good girl, you did good. You've earned yourself no chastity today." He can't help but smile at his next command, "Now, you go get showered, we have guests coming." With that he released her hair and slowly removed himself from her.

Amy shivered from head to toe as he pulled out. It took a long moment for the word to hit her brain, "Guests." The word hit her like a ton of bricks, what the hell is he planning. There really were days she wished she could ask questions. She slipped into the bathroom and looked at herself in the mirror. Not able to keep a smile from her face, she loved seeing her hair all messed up, even if it was going to be a pain to get untangled. It was worth it.

*******

Dave went to the closet to pick out his puppet's outfit for today. He wanted something enticing for their guests. He likes 'tweaking the noses' of people and he was sure today would be no different. Besides, Amy thought she was free and clear today without her armor, but she was in for a surprise she'd never see coming, literally. For once he was glad he had made a new Amazon account and had everything sent to his shop. He could buy things and surprise her.

Dave picked out a black, skin tight sheer top and matching leggings from a bright pink hanger. He opened the built-in drawer and pulled out her onyx colored underwear set. He closed the door and placed them on the bed as he moved over to his side. He retrieved two boxes from next to his nightstand. One large and one tiny. In the large box were the custom made lockable ballet heels he'd had made for Amy.

Dave had discovered a small shop that specializes in custom clothing. When he had first heard of it on Reddit he couldn't wait to check it out. The shop was nondescript, in fact on the outside it looked run down. He learned later that was intentional. May, the owner didn't want every Tom, Dick, and Harry just stopping in off the street. The only signage outside just had 'CUSTOMS' printed in black on a white background. The sign even looked like it had been there for decades.

Inside was completely different. Elegance was the name of the game. You could easily tell May had spent a great amount of time procuring the decor and furnishings. May herself was 5 foot nothing, she looked no older than 25 but she swore she was 50. What made her shop so special was that she used 3D laser scanning of her clientele so that she always had the perfect fit. This was no different than when Dave had brought Amy here. He had explained to May that he wanted lockable clothing for his pet and she knew exactly what he was after. She had specialized in this kind of kink since she got her degree in fashion. May suggested starting with lockable ballet heels and also informed him that she provided walking training. He agreed and brought Amy down the next week to get her scanned and fitted.

Amy finished her shower, got toweled off, got her hair mostly dry and exited the steamy bathroom. As expected she saw that her Sir had laid out today's outfit. She honestly loved that he did that. No longer was there any guessing if she would pick something he would like to see her in. He never picked anything that wasn't sexy on her frame. Today she was going to feel so naked no matter what she wore. Dave didn't understand how much being locked all of the time had become part of her.

As she approached the bed, she smiled. She loved the outfit he had picked, it was one of her favorites. She loved the tease that sheer clothing gave off. She saw the glossy black box on the bed too. Her heart skipped a beat, she knew what was in the box. Her walking lessons hadn't gone as smoothly as she hoped. Mostly she knew she would have to crawl for now. Of course Dave didn't mind, he loved staring at her bent over on all fours, he always chuckled and made teasing comments about her heart shaped rear.

Amy finished getting ready, making sure that her heels were on and locked in place. She stood and started walking, slowly to the living room, wobbling. Making it about half way from the hall to the living room she gave up and got down on all fours. As she rounded the corner she saw Dave sitting on the couch, relaxed, waiting for her. He turned and looked at her on all fours and said, "There's my kitty, come sit with me pet." His grin widened as she moved towards him, feet up from the floor as she didn't want to scuff the mirror shine of the patent leather. She didn't know how much he'd spent on the shoes, but it was no doubt a great deal. When she got to the couch, she moved herself on to it. As she was getting comfortable, she noticed the small box in his hand, this piqued her interest. What else did he have for her?

Dave smiled and spoke, "Pet, we are going to try something new today." He opened the box in front of her and inside were a pair of colored contacts. "Little One, you're probably thinking 'why does he have contacts in my eye color?' Well while that might be true, these are special." he handed them over to her. As she looked at them she did wonder what game he was up to. "If anyone looks at you, they won't be able to tell the difference from your normal eyes, but you won't even be able to see the whites of their eyes." He continued, "These will render you blind, I think this is better than any blindfold. Go ahead and put them in."

"Yes Sir." she replied. Amy's heart raced into overdrive. Blinded? How was she supposed to greet their guests if she couldn't see them? What game was he up to this time? He wasn't going to share her, was he? He knew she didn't want to be with anyone else but him, she had even refused a threesome. She was his and he was hers.

She had worn colored contacts before, they had been big into cosplay for a time. She started with the right eye first. It wasn't a total black out, she could tell there was light getting through. She followed up with the left and realized she was blind. She could slightly make out dull shapes, but nothing else really. It occurred to her that she was getting horny all over again, her never endings coming alive.

Suddenly there was a knock at the door. Amy felt Dave get off the sofa to go answer the door. As the door opened she heard, "Hello, I'm Elder Rivera and this is Elder Maxwell. We're from the Church of Jesus Christ of Latter Day Saints..."

To be continued...