Her Life Changed Pt. 02

Story Info
Dave's games continue. Is Amy the victim or participant?
2.3k words
4.29
3.5k
3
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Sheer terror flooded through Amy. She knew exactly how she looked at the moment and to have two very young men about to enter the house and see her this way. She wouldn't be able to even see the judgment on their faces. Sir had never humiliated her like this before, she just couldn't understand the game he was playing. Damn him for blinding her, she just wanted to know.

Gentlemen," Dave began, "You're more than an hour late. I'm afraid you've missed your chance to visit with us. I would expect more professionalism from you than this." His admonishment completed, he began to close the door.

Elder Rivera started, "But Sir, if you could just give a moment. We are sorry, but sometimes.."

Dave cut the young proselytizer off, "Young man, I told you you were too late. Now get off my land!"

He slammed and bolted the door shut without another word to them. He turned and looked at his puppet. He couldn't help but look at her eyes, he loved her eyes. He knew she couldn't see him, he'd paid a hefty price having those contacts made to color match her natural eyes. He refused to have anything get in the way of him seeing them. As he stood there, she spoke.

"S-S-Sir, are you there?" Amy asked. She tried her best to swallow the nervousness in her voice. She knew, during times like these, that speaking without being spoken too could be grounds for punishment. Her heart raced because she didn't know if he was there and if he were, would she now get punished for speaking. She could hear his feet on the carpet, she thinks he is moving towards her. Suddenly she knows he is because a shadow comes across her severely limited vision.

Amy feels his gentle hand touch the left side of her face, caressing it as he whispers, "Don't have fear my Pet, you've done nothing wrong." He releases her face and sits on the other end of the couch. Reaching for her, Dave takes her hand into his and guides her to lie on his right thigh. Amy pulls her locked feet up onto the couch and relaxes against him.

Dave begins to stroke her hair and says, "My little one, I've decided on some changes for us. I think they will make life better." Amy turns her head up as if to look at her Sir, hoping she is looking into his eyes. Dave continues, "May is making 6 more pairs of shoes for you, in multiple finishes. I've taken the liberty of donating all of your old shoes to Goodwill." The thought saddens and thrills Amy at the same time. "Your feet will adapt over time and you WILL learn to walk as if it was 100% normal. Do you have any questions yet?" He asks.

His pet responds, "My Sir, how long do I have to be blinded?"

Dave can't help but grin at her question and replies, "Oh Little One, that is your choice. You see that is the other change. In the hall outside our bedroom you will find a new LED touchscreen. When you touch it, it changes between two colors, red and green. The color will inform me of your choice the next day. Once you make your choice it is set in stone and will last from the time you first wake up, even before your morning pee, until you go to sleep." Dave almost laughed with glee as he explained the new twist to her life. "If the LED is red, then you get to see and life, as you now know it, isn't all that different. If the LED is green, You are free to do whatever you'd like that day, talk without limits, and even have friends over, like Dove. The only caveat is how you will be clothed. On Green days, you will dress in a similar fashion as this and wear your contacts." As Dave finished he added one extra rule, "If you don't pick green, the system will pick for you. I programmed it to choose after a random time of not being picked, so I won't even know if you picked it or if it picked itself."

Amy took a moment to absorb what he said, feeling shock and dismay. She wasn't sure she could speak so openly to Sir anymore, she'd grown accustomed to the life they were living. "Sir, do we really need this?" she asked fearing repercussions

"Yes, I miss your brat side, I really do. This will give me the best of both worlds." he informed her.

A small sense of relief washed through her. After her wine party a few weeks ago, the only friend who bothered to visit with her anymore was Dove. Dove understood what had changed in her life and didn't alter her behavior around them. Dove was her absolute ride or die. "Okay Sir, I understand. I will do whatever it takes to make you happy." She said with a grin, she started thinking this might even be fun.

"That's my good Puppet." He flattered her, "Now stand up and bend over." Amy moved her legs over the edge of the cushion as Dave helped her sit up. He held her left hand as she stood up, he guided her to the left in front of him. He suppressed a chuckle as he saw her wobble a bit as she moved.

Once squarely in front of him, she started to bend over. Amy felt his hands move to her hips, he started pulling her leggings and panties down. She felt like she was going to topple over with these shoes on if she were to bend over like her normal stance. "Sir, may I bend my knees so that I don't fall?"

Dave sweetly replied, "Yes my dear, the last thing I want is for you to get hurt."

Amy could not resist the smile on her face. "Thank you Sir!" she said with happiness. Knees bent, ass bare, goosebumps appeared on her flesh as she felt the heat from his breath on her sensitive skin. Without warning, Dave buried his tongue deep inside her slit. It had been so long since Dave had done this, she almost felt like melting into the floor. "OH MY GOD SIR!!" slipped from her mouth. He wasn't an expert at tasting her, but he always seemed to hit the right places, his nose kept accidentally teasing her other hole, sending shocks up her spine. She is glad she had showered not long ago. As he kept working on her, she felt it, his favorite toy. She knew it instantly from the smoothness and shape. It entered her without protest as he moved back away from her.

Dave turned the lush so that the tale would cover her puckered anus and so that it would tease her under her clothing. After wiping his face, he said, "Ok Snowdrop, you can pull up your clothes and stand up." Dave couldn't help smiling recalling the first time she used her favorite toy.

******

"DAVE!, DAVE!, DAVE!" Amy screeched like a teen girl as she raced from the mailbox. "It's here!"

Dave was sitting at the kitchen table in their apartment. He couldn't wait until he could afford his own shop space. He was tired of the interruptions and not being able to use the table for eating. It seemed Amy spent as much time cleaning the coffee table from their crumbs as she did talking on the phone to Dove. He stopped and turned to look at her. He really couldn't be mad, her eyes mesmerize him every time. Besides, how could he resist that smile with those lips?

He watches as Amy tears the box open like a frenzied child on Christmas morning. He gets slightly dismayed as she just drops the outer box on the floor and walks over to him.

She shows Dave the packaging and says, "This is why I took the extra shift last week. It's called a Lush," she says beaming, "It goes in, ya know. And get this, we can connect it to your phone and you can tease me from across the room." Surprisingly Dave didn't smile, which confused her. He loved teasing games.

"Babe, we could have saved that money." he said frustratingly, "How much was it anyway?" Secretly Dave knew what she ordered and he couldn't wait to use it. He just had to play this out right now, he loved the head games. He loved the look of dismay and confusion on her face. They had dinner plans with their cosplay group tonight, he was going to make sure she was all set up with the toy. He was going to attempt to make her squeal during dessert.

His face suddenly broke into a grin, "Come here sweetheart," he told her, "I knew it was coming. You left your web browser open when you ordered it."

Amy playfully smacked his arm, set the box next to his keyboard and straddled him in his chair. Wiggling her bottom just right, she wanted to feel his cock against her, she wanted to know she could still make him hard. To double down on her plan, she put her arms behind his neck, pressed her chest against his and proceeded to kiss his neck. "Dave," she said, "I think we should skip dinner out tonight and just stay here." She moved to his neck and started kissing him. She was rewarded quickly with what she was looking for, she felt him grow right up against her.

Dave's heart went into overdrive. He could never resist his woman like this. She knew all of his turn ons and could play them like a piano. WIth a huff-moan he says, "Amy... please stop. We have to go tonight, this is more than a dinner, we have to coordinate with everyone for the Comic Con next month." He watched as she pulled back with a wicked smile on her face. He raised an eyebrow and told her, "Go get your toy charged. It's still early in the day, so we should be able to use it tonight." She leaned in and kissed him deeply before disentangling herself from him.

Amy looked at him and said, "I don't want to wait, but you're right, Dove would kick my ass if I don't show up. She has everything planned out already, I'm sure." She loved and hated when he pulled his fake angry stunt, he was too good at it and she never knew when it was real. But she was happy he was happy.

Later that night as they were getting ready Dave snuck up behind Amy and whispered into her ear, "Babydoll, I can see your toy is charged, I want you to wear it to dinner. I've already set it up for us both."

Amy turned in his arms, looked into his eyes. She could see he wasn't messing with her and her defenses melted. "Okay, Dave, " she said, "But on one condition, you can't do anything while everyone is around, you know how sensitive I am." She was doubtful he would listen, but a girl could always hope.

Dave couldn't lie to her directly, so he leaned forward, kissed her forehead and said, "I will do my best, my love."

Dinner went well. Dove, as expected, took control of the conversation. That woman didn't know the meaning of the phrase group project. It was her way or the highway. When it was time for dessert, most of the group declined and made their way out of the restaurant.

The only ones to remain were Dave, Amy, Dove, and her current plaything. Dave seemed to recall his name was Matt. That's when Amy saw Dave pull out his phone. Panic went through her like a fever. It's not that she hadn't noticed the egg shaped device inside her for the last three hours, she had just gotten used to it just being there. She could swear the air around her jumped twice as hot as before. Dove looked over at her and said, "Amy, are you ok? You look like you just saw a ghost." That's when the vibrations started. It occurred to her Dave had just turned on the noise activated mode.

"Yeah Amy, you doing ok love?" Dave said, knowing his deep voice would most likely trigger her toy. He watched as her face sort of twisted and she bit down on her lips. He thought to himself, "Achievement Unlocked." He couldn't help chuckling out loud, which triggered a whimper from her lips.

Dove looked at Amy, then at Dave, then back again. "Oh Suga, I know what he did to you!" She said to Amy. This immediately had the effect of making Amy squirm in her chair. Dove turned to Dave and tried to whisper, "Shut it off, you can't do this here!"

With his boyish charm he looked at Dove and said in his deepest tone, "Dove, she only asked that I not turn it on when everyone is around. Look around, almost no one is here." With this sentence, Amy burst out with a squeal, panting like she was sprinting the 100 meter dash. Her own noises made the toy react, sending another shiver of panicked moans from her mouth. Dove pointed to his phone and made jabbing motions, clearly indicating that he should stop what was happening.

Dave picked up his phone and stopped the app. Amy bent forwards, it was clear that she had reached her peak. "Oh... my... God... That was amazing Dave." She was smiling from ear to ear in pure bliss. He had never seen her cum that fast before.

********

After getting her clothing put back in place, Dave told her to just stand still. She could hear him leave the room and come back. "My pet, I am going to put on your black shorts with the skirt looking front," He said, "You need to be covered because I've invited Felana, Blair, and Dove over for dinner and cards tonight, how does that sound?"

....To be continued.