Her Life is in My Hands

Story Info
A non-sexual kidnap story about control.
1k words
4.61
4.4k
7

Part 1 of the 3 part series

Updated 06/11/2023
Created 11/06/2021
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Gelphon
Gelphon
4 Followers

When she wakes up in the morning, I tie her hands tight behind her. Not too tight, like some sick fuck who just likes to see her in pain, but securely, so I don't have to worry about her trying something. She never fights me when I do. She's smart like that. Sometimes, I wish things could stay like this forever.

'You're worried about something,' I say that morning. I've just fed her toast at the dinner table, and crumbs still cake her lips. She nods faintly, since it's one of our rules and I don't think she wants to be rude.

'Come on, sweetheart, I'm happy to talk about anything. As long as you're respectful.' I'm wagging the spoon from my cereal bowl like it's a teacher's ruler. She just shifts in her chair.

'When are you going to kill me?'

I frown first, mostly because she said it without blinking, and she's still watching me carefully for signs. I sigh. 'Sweetheart, do you really think I'm that kind of guy? Have I given you any hint I might do that?'

She doesn't meet my eye, and takes the coward's way out, staring anywhere in the kitchen but me. 'No but.. you must have a reason for what you're doing. It doesn't make sense.'

I scoot closer so our chairs are nearly touching. Even after a week, she still flinches when I get this close. 'Darling, can't I simply like taking care of you? When you stop trying to escape, I'd love to take you on a walk.'

She meets my eye then. 'I've never tried to escape.'

'Ah, but it's always in your eyes. You're a smart girl, as clever as you are sweet. You think if you wait long enough, I'll simply lower my guard. Then you can stab me in the heart,' I reply sweetly.

She pales and shifts in her seat for the second time. She seems to be trying to look behind her, and keeps wriggling her wrists. 'If you don't want to kill me, then what?'

'I'd like to enjoy your company. You are a rather smart girl.'

'Taking a few units on the basics of antiquity is not "smart". It's just my interest.'

'A very pretty interest. For a very pretty girl.'

She looks away. 'You are so...Is this what you're really after?' Her brow quirks. 'Are you trying to flirt with me, so you feel okay --' Her mouth moves in a quiet horror. She's left out the operative word, and I don't finish it for her.

'No, darling. I thought I made it clear from the start I never want to hurt you. Of course that counts. I'm not an animal.'

She frowns. 'I'd say otherwise.'

'I'm not some disgusting animal.'

My slave looks to the floor and smiles ruefully. 'My point stands.'

I take her plate and mine and clean up. Nothing's shared between us while I do, but I still enjoy the silence. My captive starts humming some old romantic tune in her chair. Probably a lullaby from when she was a kid. If I can just get a little of her trust, maybe she'll teach me it one day. If I'm not married to her first.

I come back, rustling her hair before sitting down. 'Want some dessert?' I'm holding a blue tub with a scoop spoon in my right.

'It's lunchtime.'

'Consider it lunch dessert.'

'No thank you. I'd rather spare the embarrassment of being fed again.' She rattles her arms behind her, and I just smile. Today, she's in a blue sundress that graces her ankles. She looks really cute in it. Even cuter when she's angry.

'Suit yourself.' I start eating the ice cream alone.

After a couple more scoops she leans forward in her chair. 'I'll have a scoop if you tell me something.'

I laugh. 'Darling, you're usually supposed to do something to deserve the ice cream.'

'I know you like feeding me. It gives you this weird pleasure. And you always keep to your rules.'

I sigh, taking the scoop out and pressing it against my chin. It's a shame she has to be so blatant about some things. 'I suppose that's true -- leniency had always been my weakness.' She snorts, but I ignore it. 'What do you want to know?'

She speaks almost immediately, careful not to interrupt me but little else. 'I'm getting bored. The books you gave me are good, really good,' and she takes a moment to guess how I came about that, 'it's creepy you knew I hadn't read them, but they're not enough. You mentioned a walk. Can I go on one of those, please?'

'Now, darling, that's more of a question than telling me something. I'd say that's close to a lie.'

She stiffened at that, only easing when I gave her a shit-eating grin. I think I've been pretty clear with what rules need to be respected, and what I'm willing to joke around with, but she doesn't seem to get it. 'I'm not going to be suddenly interested in your tragic backstory. It's natural for me to ask something like this.'

'I suppose,' I say, excavating another sugary scoop and bringing it to her lips. 'But you have to eat some if you want my real answer.'

She gulps, still glaring at me, then lunges forward and eats it all in one go. I don't think she even tasted it. She gives me a look: you happy?

I laugh again and smile into her eyes. 'You are a precious one, you know that?'

She swallows the ice cream completely. 'And my walk?'

I shrug. 'Sure. I like the idea of showing you the beauty of this place. And you walking by my side.'

She rolls her eyes. 'I bet.'

This time my look is serious. 'Don't think I'm shedding all your restraints. Only enough that you can enjoy the scenery with me. If you ask for anything else or try something, you'll be punished.'

She gulps, but nods. 'I understand. I just need some fresh air. Please.'

'Don't worry. You won't stay cooped up here.'

She smiles then, and it's true. Keeping her in this cabin has been a nice weekend plan, but since then the setting's gotten stale for me. And she does need some air, as much as her real intentions may be otherwise. Escape, justice. They may as well be hanging from her neck.

'Don't worry pet. Tomorrow, you can make your first attempt.'

She doesn't smile that time.

Gelphon
Gelphon
4 Followers