Road Trip-Utah

Story Info
Will takes a companion for the first leg of his trip.
2.2k words
4.27
16.9k
16
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"There is nothing on this earth as wonderful as a good road trip," Will said, his eyes fixed on the road. The red rocks of Utah were gorgeous, especially as the sun was beginning to set. Quiet and peaceful, not another car in sight on this stretch of road. "Truly. You never really get to see these parts of the country until you have to drive through them and then you wonder why you never took the time to see it in the first place." His driving companion didn't answer, so he continued, scanning the route and looking for a good place to stop off.

"I thought the drive from Texas to Vancouver would be boring," he continued. "California to Virginia was the most exciting by far, and a journey through the middle of our great nation sounded absolutely dull by comparison. But I have found even more interesting people than before. Like you, for example." He finally looked over to check on his beautiful driving mate. Her eyes were wide and staring back at him, a pair of dark brown saucers that seemed to take up almost half of her face. The bottom half, on the other hand, was covered in shiny silver duct tape.

Her wrists were tied behind her back with rope, and between the seatbelt and improvised ropes around her waist, she was held tight to her seat. He had left her bra and panties on for now. He liked it when the girls wore matching sets, and he liked how the purple lacy brasier she had on pushed up and enhanced her breasts.

As he drove along, he liked to reach over and just run his hands over the top of them, squeeze and jiggle them a bit. Imagining how wonderful it will be to finally see them in all their glory. Her brown curls were pulled up in a ponytail. He liked keeping the hair out of the way of his view. She had quieted down a few hours ago, but little noises squeaked out every once in a while.

"I had never seen a girl like you alone at a gas station," he said, drinking in the sight of his lovely passenger. "Especially a run-down one in the middle of fucking New Mexico. Most of the cleaned up, decent girls wait in the car while their boyfriends buy the snacks. I like watching them through the car windows squirming in their seats, crossing their legs tight. They always have to pee so bad," he said in a mocking tone, wiggling in his chair.

"But the station is dirty and gross, and scary men are in there. But you waltzed right in, in that little skirt and tank top. No boyfriend waiting for you in the car. I bet you knew that every guy in there was looking at you. Is that why you went alone? Because you liked them looking at you while you showed off your cute ass and perfect tits? I bet you did. And then you used the bathroom out back! Even in broad daylight, that's a risky place to put yourself as a single woman." He wagged his finger at her. "Lucky I was there to protect you. And lucky it's pretty easy to get a girl into a car she doesn't particularly want to go in to, if you know what you're doing."

The girl shook her head, whimpering a little 'hmmmm' in protest or agreement. It was hard to tell. "Too bad the attendant had his headphones in or else he would have heard your little tantrum as I graciously helped you into my car. Though my experience would tell me that he probably wouldn't have been too helpful anyway if he had been listening, if that makes you feel any better. But it doesn't matter. Because you're my newest road trip buddy, and I always make sure my road trip buddies have the time of their lives."

Will pulled off to the side of the road onto the well worn shoulder. After not having passed another car in an hour, it seemed safe enough. Grabbing a water bottle from his bag, he came around to the passenger door. He opened the door, knelt down and put his hand on the edge of the tape. With a swift rip, he yanked it off and immediately the girl sucked in a breath and screamed at the top of her lungs. Will waited for a moment and then gave a nice loud shout of his own.

"Nice echo around here, right?" He said with a teasing smile, as his captive's chest rose and fell frantically.

"Don't-" she started to say before he grabbed her face hard, pressing her cheeks in and pushing her lips out like she was pouting. She tried to pull her head away but found she couldn't move it an inch in his tight grip.

"If I let you talk, it's because I know no one is around to hear you," he said sternly, squeezing harder to make her whine in pain. "So shut up." Once he saw that she understood, he dropped his hand and his angry demeaner. His fingerprints left harsh red lines on her face. "That's better," he said, now more cheery. "We don't want anyone butting into our fun. Let's get you hydrated, you must be so thirsty!" He put the water bottle to her lips for her to drink.

She took several big swallows, the extra water dribbling down her chin. Will put one hand behind her head and used the other to wipe the drops from her face. He was extremely close to her now and he liked how she tried to lean away from him with no success.

"What's your name, sweetheart?" He asked softly, practically nose to nose with her now.

"M-mary," she stammered out.

"M-m-mary?" he teased her, laughing. "Nice to meet you officially. You have a beautiful name."

"Please don't fuck me," she whispered, squeezing her eyes shut to try and block him out.

"Having our first fuck in a car on the side of the road?" He asked, leaning in even closer so she felt his breath on her cheek. "Not exactly romantic, I would say. Or very comfortable."

"Just let me go," Mary asked quietly, opening her eyes just a little. "You can leave me right here and no one will find me for hours."

"When I let my driving companions go, I put them in places where they won't be found for much longer than a few hours. I don't think you'd like that very much, would you?" Mary shook her head, beginning to tremble.

"I don't-" she started, but Will had already reached into his pocket and pulled out a rag which he quickly shoved deep into her mouth.

"Sorry, honey. I don't need my road trip companions to provide conversation." While she chewed on and adjusted her new gag, he put a firm hand behind her neck and his other hand on her collarbone.

"You're very lucky, you know," he mused, sliding his hand slowly down between her breasts. He squeezed the back of her neck when she started to squirm. "Most of the girls who accompany me on these trips are ugly things. Prostitutes, druggies." He slid his hand down her chest and over her stomach, her skin smooth and tan. "They ride in the trunk, get a few fucks on the side of the road, and then get tossed out. But you..."

His hand made it to the top of her panties and he carefully played with the waist band. She tried once to squeeze her legs closed but he pushed them apart forcefully with his hands. "You are so beautiful. Perfect skin, perfect body. Most girls like you are locked up tight and too hard to get to when I'm on the road. I've dreamed about seeing a perfect gem like you for so long. So I'm going to make sure we stay together for a long time. Maybe you can be my permanent road trip partner." The expression on Mary's face let him know that she was quite uninterested in that idea, but he didn't care. "Well I don't want to speak too soon. Gotta test out our... chemistry."

Holding her tightly, he began making tiny circles over her underwear with the tips of his fingers. He started gently, barely touching the fabric, but increasing pressure with every rotation. Mary squeezed her eyes shut once more, but her body began subtly jerking and twitching in response to the touches, far more delicate than she would have expected from her kidnapper. And just as she started to adjust to the feelings, he changed his technique. He started alternating between the circles and running his thumb down the length of her slit. Her legs trembled at the sensation.

"Wet already," Will smiled. She peeked down and saw that a wet spot was forming in her panties. She moaned in embarrassment. "It's wonderful," he said, now pressing firmly against her silk panties and rubbing up and down. "Your body wants me. It's dripping for me." She shook her head but her hips were slowly lifting up to meet his hand, desperate for that release. "Do you want me to finish you off?" She shook her head again, so he took his hand away. A high pitched whine snuck out around her gag as she found her damp crotch suddenly ignored. She wildly shook and trembled as pulses of desire pushed through her.

"Tell me you want me to finish you," he said, leaning away from her. "Or we can keep driving."

"Hmmmmm," Mary moaned in distress.

"Nod if you want me to make you cum on my hand," Will said, deadly serious. Unable to stand this leaking, aching, emptiness between her legs, she nodded frantically. He dove his hand back into her slit, this time dipping beneath her panties to rub her now swollen nub directly. Abandoning all sense of gentleness, he furiously rubbed her most sensitive spots, turning her whine into a squeal of pleasure. Rubbing her furiously, he felt his own member twitch and harden. It was a glorious sight, her practically humping against his skillful fingers.

"Fuck, sweetheart," he panted as she spasmed up to the orgasm. "Cum for me!" With a cry, she came hard and fast, practically collapsing over onto Will. He laughed out loud and she winced in shame. "Don't be embarrassed, darling," he said, rubbing his hand on his pant leg. "There's nothing more beautiful to me than a girl twitching in pleasure." He reached up with two fingers and plucked the rag out of her mouth. Mary swallowed and coughed, taking gasping breaths.

"Can I get a thank you?" Will asked, teasing her. He was proud of getting her to admit her need, for getting her to feel such intense pleasure. Maybe she will finally calm down and accept this situation a little better.

"Thank you," she said quietly. "Please just let me go." Will's face fell.

"I tell you all the special treatment I'm going to give you," he said, sounding like a disappointed father. "I give you the best fucking orgasm of your life, and your still whining about being let go?" He shook his head and roughly shoved the gag back in. "Maybe I should show you how much worse this journey could be for you." Pulling out a pair of scissors, Mary intially squeaked in fear, but he simply cut her bra straps off and swiftly removed the garmet to leave her bare breasted.

He slammed the door shut and got into his side of the car and began driving, this time taking a more leisurely pace on the road. He reached his hand over to start groping at her chest, alternating between soft and firm squeezes. "Maybe I should stick a vibrator up your pussy and you could squirm and whine all the way to Canada, would you like that?" Mary shook her head and tried to get an apology out from behind her gag. He pinched two fingers around her pink nipple and gave it a tweak to make her jump. "I wanted this to be a pleasant trip between us, and you just can't stop complaining and asking for things that I can't do." He sighed and began to casually play with each of her nipples, twisting and flicking them until they stood out nice and tall. Her back arched as the pain and pleasure flickered out from her breasts, giving him an even better view.

"You know, I picked you because I thought you were special," Will mused, slowly deflating from his angered attitude. "Something so beautiful and vulnerable and completely alone in such a dangerous spot. Maybe you were there because you wanted someone to take you, walking around with a face like yours and a rack like that. I would have grabbed you and thrown you into my car just to fuck you. But something told me that you deserved my most special trip. Better treatment than my other road trip companions. Maybe this is my last trip altogether, and the two of us have just started a whole new life in Canada together."

Mary moaned in disagreement, but he gave her hard nipple a harsh twist and her pert breast a sharp slap before turning his attention back on the road. "We have 19 hours or so to make that decision anyway. So you can just sit back and enjoy the ride."