Her Little Sex Toy

Story Info
Shrunken boyfriend gets a face full of ass and pussy!
6k words
4.66
23.8k
32

Part 3 of the 3 part series

Updated 06/15/2023
Created 04/19/2023
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Part 3 of my first series with Mark and Sarah - follows on from https://literotica.com/s/you-kinky-little-fucker

*

Mark's face had been in his girlfriend's pussy many times, but none of them had felt like this! Shrunk to just over 2 feet tall by his girlfriend, who had come out as a witch not an hour before, Mark's head was literally buried in pussy.

Just above him, Sarah was in heaven. Kneeling with her legs either side of the pillow her boyfriend's head was resting on, Sarah smiled to herself. After getting Mark nice and relaxed at his new size by letting him fuck her arse and giving him a blowjob, it was her turn to have fun! And she was going to make the most of it...

"Fuck, yeah, just like that baby!" Sarah moaned as she dragged her pussy over her helpless boyfriend's face. Looking down to check he was okay, Sarah smirked as she realised how much of his face was covered with her pussy. Mark's hair and forehead were just visible, but the rest of him was hidden beneath her. She sighed as she felt him breathing into her pussy as she ground down on his face, his breath tickling her vagina as she rubbed herself against him. "Hmm, your face feels great little guy, might have to make you my new chair!" Sarah moaned as she felt Mark's nose rubbing against her clit. "Tap my leg twice if you need some air okay babe," she reminded him, reaching down to stroke his hair with her hand. Mark's only response was to moan into her pussy, his tongue teasing her as she continued to ride his face. So the little guy wants to play it coy huh, thought Sarah. Time to give him some motivation! "Remember babe, I'm shrinking you again after this, and if I'm not satisfied you may end up as my buttplug rather than my dildo!" She smiled as she felt his tongue shoot up into her. Oh yesss, that was more like it! Unbeknownst to Mark, Sarah fully intended to have stuffed him up both her holes before the day was done!

For Mark, everything felt much more intense than normal. He went down on Sarah pretty much every day, but everything was heightened at his current size. Her taste, her smell, they both felt stronger than normal, and even the feel of her pussy seemed different at this size! His face was certainly getting wetter faster - Sarah was really building up some steam! Sarah's words reverberated in his head - if this was how her pussy was now, he couldn't imagine how it would feel if her shrunk even further - especially if he was shoved up it like a dildo! Not to mention what her arse would be like if she put him back there! The thought of it was enough to make him redouble his efforts - he knew he probably couldn't stop Sarah if she was determined to use him that way, but he was damned if she was going to do it because she thought he was slacking down here!

Mark's hands grabbed her buttcheeks as he pulled his face up into her pussy, lapping at her folds and planting kisses all over her lips. Sarah's legs seemed to tighten around his head as he worshipped her, and he could tell from how slick his face felt just how wet she was getting. She'd clearly got worked up from him fucking her arse earlier, and while she hadn't cum then, he was determined to get her there now! Plunging his tongue deeper inside of her, Mark lapped up his girlfriend's juices with vigour. Pushing his face as far into her as he could, he endeavoured to get his tongue as deep as he could at his current size.

Sarah had one hand on the headboard for support as Mark worked her pussy, her other hand now playing with her tits. The little guy was certainly going for it now! Mark had always been good at oral - his enthusiasm counted for a lot, and she could tell from the way he was moaning into her pussy that he was enjoying it just as much he did at full size! His tongue was shorter than normal, so he wasn't hitting all the spots she liked him to, but the change in size seemed to be letting him reach some new places, and whatever he was doing, Sarah felt pretty damn good. However, she knew this wasn't going to be enough for her to cum, so she shifted back so she was grinding on Mark's chin. Mark guessed what she wanted and immediately began lapping at her clit with his tongue.

"Oh yes!" "That's it baby!" "Suck on that clit for me!"

Eager to obey, Mark wrapped his lips around Sarah's clit and began sucking on it with gusto. Soon after, Mark felt a sense of triumph as he heard Sarah moaning loudly above him. Even at this size, I've still got it, he thought smugly. He focused on the area around her clit as Sarah continued to buck her hips, grinding herself on his face faster and faster. Mark could hear her moaning much more loudly now, despite her legs being clamped around his head, and figured she must be getting close. He started planting deep, lingering kisses all around her clit, then gently starting biting down. Sarah was pretty sensitive down there by this point, and Mark's efforts were more than enough to get her to the finish line.

"Fuck, fuuuuck yes baby, right there!" "Yes, yes right there, right thereee!" "Oh fuck yes, go on you LITTLE SLUT, make me cum!" "Go o-oooohhh fuuuuuuccckkkk!!!"

Sarah's body shook as Mark's efforts finally brought her to the brink. Her whole body felt like it was on fire as the orgasm wracked her. She grabbed the headboard with both hands, her legs clamping around Mark's head as she came right in his face. She arched her back, then pitched forward onto the headboard until she finally stopped shaking. Panting deeply, Sarah suddenly had a flash of concern and quickly lifted herself off Mark's head. His face was a picture, flushed red from struggling for air and soaked all over with her juices, that dumb smile on his lips again. The boner between his legs was evidence that he'd got almost as worked up as she had by that! Sarah kissed his forehead, then smiled down at him and whispered in his ear. "Now the fun REALLY begins!"

Sarah climbed off the bed and quickly glanced at her spell book - she knew the right incantation, but wanted to get the intensity right - no point shrinking Mark down too small or she wouldn't be able to feel him!

Mark had sat up, trying to get his breath back while taking in the glorious view of Sarah's arse as she bent over the book. Her pussy and asshole were both clearly visible, and he felt a mixture of trepidation and excitement as he thought about getting shoved into them.

Sarah turned round, that predatory grin back on her face. "Ready to be your goddess's sex toy little guy?" Before Mark could even reply, Sarah started chanting. She'd cast the previous spell from outside the room, so this was the first time Mark had watched her, and she was focusing intensely to make sure the words came up right - one word wrong and she might make Mark ten foot tall by mistake - though the thought of his cock at that size might be worth exploring... - focus SARAH! She mentally chastised herself as she brought her thoughts back to the chant.

To Mark, it looked like Sarah had a visible aura around her, a kind of magical glow, her eyes sparkling with light. As the chant sped up, he felt dizzy and fell back on the bed, his mind suddenly going blank. When he came to, he realised Sarah had stopped chanting, and that once again, the room seemed a hell of lot larger! Whereas before he'd still taken up just under half the bed lengthways, he now was so small he doubted he'd stretch over the pillow!

As she snapped out of her trance, Sarah gathered herself, then looked down at her boyfriend on the bed. She squealed in delight, and quickly fumbled for a tape measure from a nearby drawer. Scooping one up, she put it next to her dazed boyfriend. Her smile widened as she realised her spell had been right on target! "Six and a half inches little guy - just like your penis at full size!" She laughed as Mark's eyes seemed to suddenly snap into focus. She'd added an extra bit into the chant to enhance his hearing and vocals, so he could still hear and speak to her normally at his new size, and her telepathic gifts told her he understood every word. "Now little guy, time to worship your goddess!"

Goddess was the right word, thought Mark. From his perspective, his girlfriend really was a giantess now, towering over him, her breasts larger than his whole body! He was still a little disoriented when Sarah scooped him up and started rubbing him against her tits. Mark found himself pressed to her right nipple, his legs dangling below him as Sarah commanded him to lick her. He tentatively stuck out his tongue, still marveling at his giant girlfriend - he could barely get her nipple in his mouth at this size! He started teasing her with his hands while he licked her to compensate, which seemed to have the desired effect as her felt her nipple harden, showing Sarah was getting aroused again!

Mark found himself servicing both her breasts in turn for a while, before Sarah lay down on the bed. Facing upward, she suddenly dropped Mark between her tits. Fortunately he thought, they were a pretty soft landing! She then started pushing her tits together, with him in the middle. He'd motorboated girls before, Mark thought, but this was ridiculous! He lost balance repeatedly as he was bounced around by Sarah's huge breasts, and he was fairly sure he could hear her giggling. He figured Sarah was just teasing him at his new size, which was swiftly confirmed when Sarah picked him up and put him in front of her feet, which were pretty currently as tall as he was!

"I think you should thank your goddess for the chance to worship her body! Kiss my feet slave!" Sarah was getting pretty demanding, and Mark knew all this was just her warming up, she got really into it when she wanted to be dominant! He wasn't normally a foot guy, and Sarah's were a bit sweaty from the fun they'd had earlier, but he started kissing them pretty much immediately, spurred on by a combo of being aroused by the situation and not wanting to piss off a witch who was now 10 times his size! "I can barely feel that babe, I know you can do better!" Sarah clearly wanted some more enthusiasm, so Mark gave it to her. Grabbing her toes with his hands, he planted lingering kisses on his girlfriend's giant feet, rubbing himself against them to the point where he was practically humping them! The smell wasn't great, nor the taste, but Sarah's dirty talk was getting him into it. "That's it babe, kiss my toes like they're your girlfriend at prom!" Sarah wiggled her toes as he obeyed, and soon he had planted kisses all over both her feet, and was desperate to taste something else. Fortunately, Sarah knew just the thing!

Grabbing her shrunken boyfriend again, Sarah spread her legs and dropped him on the bed, just in front of her pussy. "Now little guy, its time to crawl inside your goddess!"

Mark felt himself get hard again at the sight of his girlfriend's giant pussy. He could smell her arousal from here! This was one task he was VERY keen to perform. He dropped to his knees and crawled towards Sarah's vagina, the smell and heat seeming to get stronger as he approached. Close enough to touch now, he began kissing around her pussy while massaging it with his hands. Sarah was quick to admonish him. "I said inside babe - you'll have plenty of time to worship it while you're in there! Unless you'd rather go up my butt?" Sarah laughed at how quickly that made Mark shuffle inside her, and was quickly distracted by how good it felt having the little guy moving around in there!

Inside her, Mark was loving it! He kissed, licked and grabbed at her, he could feel the vibrations all around him, his body already sticky from Sarah's juices, which he eagerly slurped up, keen to have the taste of something other than feet in his mouth! After what seemed like an hour, but was really only a few minutes, he suddenly felt everything shift and saw a shadow by the entrance to her pussy. Then it was above him - one of Sarah's fingers by the look of it... she was rubbing her clit while he was in here! Suddenly it felt a lot hotter around him.

Keen to play his part, Mark started massaging the walls nearby, humping her pussy from inside as Sarah rubbed her clit. It didn't take long before he was completely soaked in her juices! Suddenly the room seemed to spin twice, as he found himself flung up and down in quick succession. Recovering after a few seconds, he felt something grab him, then found himself pulled out of Sarah's pussy. Momentarily blinded by the light, it took him a minute to adjust, and he was dimly aware of being tied to something. He felt something rigid at his back, and what felt like rope around his legs and torso. Blinking as his eyes readjusted, he saw Sarah's giant face smiling at him. "Hope that thread's not too tight baby, never tied anyone to my dildo before!"

Mark gawped at that. Looking around him, he saw that familiar pink silicone - he was indeed tied to Sarah's favourite dildo, a 7.5 inch pink silicone model, that was slightly longer and thicker than his cock, and at this size, bigger than his whole body! Sarah was actually going to use it to fuck herself, and take him along for the ride! His thoughts were distracted by Sarah running her tongue over him, coating him in Saliva, before rubbing what smelt like lube all over both his body and the dildo. "Hope you enjoy the ride little guy!" Sarah said, before lying back and lining up the dildo with her pussy.

Mark suddenly found himself thrust back inside Sarah, head first, as she fucked herself with the dildo. Sarah had effectively made the dildo thicker by tying him to it, so he found himself being rubbed along the bottom of her pussy with every thrust, getting a mouthful of her juices every time. His dick was rock hard again! His arms were free, so he did the one responsible thing he could in this situation, and started jacking off. The weirdness of it all meant that he struggled to focus, overwhelmed by the sensation of being thrust in and out of her increasingly wet pussy. He quickly got the impression Sarah was close again, both from how hot it had got down here and the loud moans he could hear from outside. He figured she was probably still sensitive from her last orgasm, so he got the feeling he wasn't going to be in here for long! Then, out of nowhere, Mark felt himself get soaked by a deluge of Sarah's juices as she came hard on the dildo, right as he was pressed deep inside of her. He spluttered as a lot of it went in his mouth, wiping his eyes with his hands to try and clear it off his face. Thank god Sarah didn't squirt like a porn star, he thought wryly - he'd be in danger of drowning! He lay inside Sarah for a minute as she came down post-orgasm, unmoving and still firmly tied to the dildo, before he was finally pulled outside.

Sarah felt amazing! That orgasm had been quick, and less intense than the last one, but after the fun she'd had today she couldn't feel much better! She had to laugh at the sight of her tiny boyfriend - his hair looked matted by her juices, and he was sticky to the touch! She licked herself off him, cleaning him up with her tongue, then untied him from the dildo. She dropped him back onto her chest, beaming at him as she rested against the headboard. "Never say I don't give you enough pussy babe."

Mark burst out laughing at that. "Wettest ride I've ever been on!" he replied, smiling up at Sarah.

"Maybe I should give you a season ticket!" Sarah smirked at him. She sensed this wouldn't be a regular occurrence, but liked teasing him with the possibility.

Mark wasn't fooled. "Well, I know what you'll do next time I piss you off!"

Sarah stroked his little body thoughtfully. "Thanks for being sweet about this baby, I know it was probably a bit much."

Mark took one of her fingers with his hand. "Don't worry babe, I never thought I'd get to live that fantasy! I wouldn't do it every week, but its nice to have it as an option for when we feel kinky!"

"Speaking of kinky," Sarah smiled knowingly "there's one place you haven't worshipped at your new size, and I'm sure a dirty boy like you wouldn't mind giving his giant girlfriend one last rimjob before he gets back to full size?"

Mark swallowed. The thought of it was definitely arousing. But even with Sarah keeping herself very clean back there, it was still a butthole. Not to mention he wasn't sure if he trusted Sarah not to shove him up there while he rimmed her!

Sarah saw where his thoughts were going. "Of course, if you serve your goddess well, she'd be grateful - maybe grateful enough to let you fuck her arse at full size. Who knows, I could even make it a weekly thing..."

Fuck, thought Mark. She knew he couldn't refuse that offer - he loved her arse, and the thought of fucking it regularly was worth the risk of Sarah using him as a buttplug for half an hour. "Okay goddess, you win. I'll worship your arse any way you want me to!"

Sarah smiled triumphantly. "I knew you would, you little perv," she said in mock reproach, "now you're going to give my perfect arse a DEEP cleaning, inside and out!"

Mark gulped as Sarah picked him up again, before rolling over and placing him on her right butt cheek. "Kiss it bitch"

Not capable of resisting, Mark started kissing her giant butt, planting smooches all over it. He felt himself relax a bit. Now this was ass worship!

Sarah felt like a true goddess now! It always turned her on when her boyfriend kissed her booty, but him doing it while shrunk was on another level! She couldn't feel all that much of course, but the thought of him back there was just so arousing! She smiled mischievously as she decided to step things up. Reaching back, she spread her butt cheeks, then swiped Mark to his left without warning with a quick flick of her fingers. She laughed uncontrollably as she felt Mark tumble into her arse crack, eventually coming to rest just in front of her butthole. She let go of her cheeks, trapping him in her crack. "Enjoy yourself in there babe! You know what to do!"

Mark pushed himself up. He'd figured Sarah would try something like that, but she'd moved faster than he expected! Always impatient, he thought wryly. He stared at Sarah's butthole, which was less than two steps in front of him. Fuck it, you only live once, he thought. Lying down, he began massaging the skin around Sarah's butthole with his hands, planting kisses around the rim. Moving closer, he slurped at her ring, licking at crevices his tongue could never explore at normal size, his hands teasing the soft flesh around her pucker. The smell was intense - earthy, but not dirty - Sarah had showered earlier and Mark was quietly glad of it. He wasn't sure he'd like being back here after a hard day out in the sun, let alone if she'd used the bathroom and not showered after! Her butthole was sweaty and sticky from all the fucking, not to mention him cumming up it (twice!) earlier. Sarah had gone to the bathroom to clean up after the first one, but he guessed she had been focusing on her spell and rushed it - her crack stank of sex, sweat and cum, plus the natural smell of her butthole itself!

Feeling slightly heady but keen to make the most of this, he kept licking at her, slowly getting closer to the chasm at the centre of her pucker. The taste was equally strong - he'd licked her arse plenty of times before of course, so he was used to it, but at this size, tasting her butt sweat mixed with traces his cum and who knows what else left a taste that was a bit more tangy than normal. Sort of like the difference between eating her arse after a shower and after a gym session - the same thing, but on a totally different level! From the way Sarah was wiggling her bum, he figured she was enjoying it, so he took a breath and moved closer, his arms massaging the inside of her hole. He was licking the rim itself now, acclimatising to the taste and the earthy smell from below. Then he heard Sarah's voice booming at him.

12