All Comments on 'Her Little Sex Toy'

by ChiefAdonitologist

Sort by:
  • 6 Comments
AnonymousAnonymous12 months ago

Excellent series and I love the characters with their way of thinking and enjoying kinky sex. I look forward to more of your writing as well as seeing more of Mark and Sarah and her spellbook.

AnonymousAnonymous11 months ago

Really nice gentle femdom!

I usually do not enjoy magic on stories as sometimes it seems a bit close to "god-like" powers, but when it is more contained it is really fun!

Looking forward to read more from you!

AnonymousAnonymous10 months ago

Loving this series!!! 5*

It’d be great if Marks mother happens across him while he’s dildo sized and he’s wearing a BDSM hood or something similar to obscure his identity. And being rather pent up due to lockdown and at least aware of magic, decides to have some seriously kinky sex. I.e Keeps him in her ass for prolonged periods of time, perhaps even with a buttplug sealing him in, while she exercises, works, talks with people (Sarah), or even has sex with someone, ‘maybe a futa.’

Who knows she could be the other witch you mentioned. Though I firmly believe she should remain unaware of just who is marinating in her ass.

If Sarah becomes a futa herself it’d be cool to see her eventually cockvore him! (Soft) and then fuck him deep into another woman, perhaps one that unbeknownst to Sarah, Mark is quite close to, Teacher, estranged aunt,childhood friend. etc

AnonymousAnonymous10 months ago

Great series!! 5 ⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐!! Eager to read more!! Have already read the first chapter of the next series as well. Would love to read the Futa take you've hinted to. Think it would be great! Looking forward to more so keep them coming please.

AnonymousAnonymous9 months ago

I've got to admit, this has been one of my fantasies. So good to actually see it written down.

CecmkCecmk5 months ago

Really good.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous