Her Little Sex Toy

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"That feels so good babe - maybe I should make this a daily thing! It would be so nice having a little butt slave to massage my hole and make sure it was sparkling clean. I could use you after anal, after spin class! Maybe I could shove you up there while I'm working! It would so nice to get a DEEP tissue massage every day!"

Mark froze. Sarah was a tease, but he wasn't 100% sure she was joking - he hoped she was just joshing him and not getting drunk on power!

Sarah figured from the sudden lack of movement that maybe she'd pushed the dirty talk a bit far. "Don't worry little guy, I couldn't do that to you... well, not every day at least! But as you're already in there..."

Mark's eyed widened as Sarah's crack shook suddenly, and he felt something large press against his butt and tip him forward, sending him head first up Sarah's arse. He didn't fall in completely, his chest was wedged against her hole, but his head and arms were completely inside. The smell had just got a lot stronger! He thought he could hear Sarah laughing. He tried to scramble for purchase but the walls were too slimy! After what seemed like an absolute age of him struggling, Sarah pulled him out, giggling. "I always knew you were a kiss-arse babe, but that was ridiculous!" Mark scowled in reply. "Don't get snarky little guy, at least I didn't fart while you were in there!" Sarah scolded. "Now be a good boy - momma wants one last orgasm!"

Mark suddenly found Sarah lathering his body with lube again. "Don't worry babe," she said, smirking "you're going in feet first this time, and I'll just be fucking my pussy with my vibrator while you're up my butt! Just try to wriggle around a bit okay? Maybe you can jerk yourself off while you're in there! Do this last thing for me and I'll change you back to normal size okay? Just think about that reward!" She winked at him. "Of course I could change you back now... but I hope you'll agree to be a good boy for mommy first!" Sensing he was torn between the desire to please her and the fear of getting stuffed up her arse, she leaned forward and kissed him several times, sucking gently on his arse and crotch. "Are you ready to be my little buttplug slave? I can't wait to have your whole body buried up my arse - be sure to give the inside a nice spit shine for me!"

Fuck it, thought Mark. She knew what that talk did to him. Rimming had always been his biggest fetish, and here was Sarah giving him the chance to worship her butt in a way no other girl could offer. He'd never felt so submissive, so humilated, so... utterly turned on. He saw Sarah eyeing up his little boner and saw her smile triumphantly. She knew she'd won. He started jacking himself off in front of her, then gave her the green light. "Okay goddess, shove me up your pucker like the sex toy I am!" Sarah squealed in delight.

"Best. Boyfriend. Everrr!!" She squealed, before shoving his lubed body right up her butthole. She felt some resistance for a second, then Mark's legs slid in, followed with some effort by the rest of his body. She'd never had anything this size up her butt before, a three inch buttplug was the most she'd tried, but after some deep breaths and relaxing her muscles, she managed to slide the little guy in until only his head stuck out of the hole. She bent over and looked at her arse in the mirror - she saw his face sticking out of her arse and a laugh escaped her - he looked so cute up there! "Okay little guy, enjoy!" With that, she gently pushed down on his head and shoulders until his whole body was inside her rectum and out of sight.

Still giggling, Sarah began shaking her butt in front of the mirror, twerking with her tiny boyfriend inside her. He felt amazing up there, wriggling around in her tight hole! She wondered if his dick would feel this good at full size! She smiled - at least Mark would be happy to hear that she was thinking of keeping her promise of regular anal! Heading back to the bed, she lay on her back and slid her vibrator onto her pussy. She was moaning loudly not long afterwards, having never had both her holes pleasured like this at the same time! She loved when Mark fingered her while eating her arse, but this was even better, having her vibrator pleasuring her pussy while her boyfriend was lodged up her bum! She began imagining Mark fucking her arse while she rode a dildo, and was surprised how turned on it made her! Leaning into the fantasy, she subconsciously made a note to try that one out later...

Inside her, Mark was jacking off furiously as he was buffeted around inside his girlfriend's rectum. He couldn't do much to pleasure her, but from the way Sarah was shaking he figured she was just enjoying feeling him being thrown around in here! He could feel the rhythms from the vibrator humming through Sarah, and found himself pitched repeatedly into the walls of her colon, getting a mouthful of her juices each time! Trying to find a place he could stay fairly still, he ended up with his feet wedged against one side of her rectum, his back slightly higher up on the other. Realising this gave him a chance to do something Sarah might actually feel, he began pounding his feet up and down against the side closest to them, still jerking himself with one hand. He hoped Sarah could feel this!

Letting the situation take over, he began imagining all the other things him and Sarah could do at this size - her riding a dildo that he was tied to, him worshipping her arse cheeks while she was exercising, even Sarah lending him out as a shrunken sex toy to her friends! Overwhelmed by how his surroundings felt, smelled and tasted, he lost himself in his fantasies as he began feeling a familiar tingling sensation inside his balls...

Sarah also felt overwhelmed but the sensations she was feeling. Simply using her vibrator while something was up her butt felt great, but whatever Mark was doing back there was pushing her over the edge! She now found herself imagining him fucking her pussy while she had a vibrator wedged in her arse. She closed her eyes, clutching at her breast with her free hand, moving the vibrator up to her clit with the other. She sensed Mark was caught up in the experience and enjoying himself as much as she was! Impulsively, she reached out to him with her mind, trying to link her thoughts to his. Suddenly, on the verge of blowing his load, Mark felt Sarah's presence with him and heard her voice in his head. "Cum with me baby! Make yourself blow while you're stuffed up my arsehole!!" Mark groaned in surprise, his body spasming as he shot one last load into his girlfriend's butthole. Sensing him cum, almost feeling his pleasure herself, Sarah came with him, soaking her vibrator and the bedsheets. Their orgasms, seemingly connected, had felt WAY stronger than normal, and it took her a good minute to stop shaking!

Sarah lay collapsed on the bed, her vibrator dropped at her side. She lay there unmoving, as she came down from yet another orgasm. She smiled contently. Days with Mark were good, but few were this good! She closed her eyes, feeling simply blissful, only to be distracted by movement in her bottom. She facepalmed as she stifled a laugh - she'd almost forgotten he was in there! The little guy could have been up her arse all night!

Rolling over, she inserted a finger into her anus, and quickly found her little butt boy. Realising her finger was only pushing him back in (even she wasn't that mean or teasing!), she changed tack and tried squatting over a pillow instead. After a few moments, she felt something sliding down her back passage, then Mark's hands at her rim. After a few struggles, she felt the pressure ease as the little guy plopped out of her butthole, ending up sprawled in an undignified way on the pillow. Realising he'd probably got more than he bargained for, Sarah quickly picked him up so she could clean him up a bit.

Sarah took Mark to the bathroom and gave him he a quick rinse with some soap and water. His body had felt slippery, and a little grimy to say the least, but given where she'd had him stuffed in he looked pretty okay to her! Drying him off on a towel, she took him back to the bedroom and left him sprawled in the middle of the bed. Fetching her spellbook, she found the charm she was looking for - a generic one used to undo the previous spells cast by the user - and began to chant, her eyes shining serenely with a calm blue light. Before her eyes, Mark's body began to grow back to normal, first to a couple of feet, then back to his regular size!

Sarah breathed a quite sigh of relief - she'd felt confident of undoing it, but hadn't used a shrinking spell quite like THAT before, so was glad it had gone well. Maybe having a shrunken boyfriend for a sex toy permanently wouldn't have been SO bad, but she didn't figure Mark would have been impressed if she fucked up restoring him! Fortunately, that hadn't happened and she had her boyfriend back to normal size - and despite all the fun she'd had, she wouldn't change a thing about him! Feeling him orgasm had felt amazing, and she couldn't wait to find out how else her powers could bring them closer together!

Mark stirred and tried to rise, then fell back and lay on the bed, panting and feeling tired. As his senses slowly snapped back into focus, he realised he was back at normal size again! Sarah's body, enormous compared to him a few minutes ago, now seemed its normal, if still curvaceous self. Sarah, gazing lovingly, leaned down and kissed him passionately, entwining his hands with hers and snogging him whilst lying on top of him. After she pulled back, Mark smiled weakly "Surely you can't want more already?"

Sarah kissed him, smiling mischievously. "Of course not babe, you've just been up my arse! I at least expect you to shower properly first!" Mark laughed at that. Every time, the butt smell jokes, he thought. Sarah looked at him intently. "You're sure you're alright with this. With my powers, with me?" Mark gazed up at her, his expression intensely.

"Babe, I just let you use me as a buttplug. I think you can trust that I still I love you!"

"That or you're just a kinky fucker" Sarah replied, grinning.

"Can't it be both?"

Sarah kissed him again. "I love you too babe. And now you've been up there, my butt's yours whenever you want!" She loved how his eyes lit up at that. "Now go shower, wash all that arse juice off and we can just relax the day away. And next time you're ready to go again, I'll be your perfect kinky little anal whore for however long you want!!"

Mark grinned, feeling more awake already. "Well, at least you keep your promises!"

"Of course I do. Gotta keep my little sex toy happy, whatever hole he's fucking!"

Mark got up, kissing her and grabbing her breasts on the way, eliciting a small gasp from Sarah. He grabbed his clothes and headed to the bathroom, but not without one last thought. "Alright, I'll go get cleaned up. But next time, its my turn to take the lead. Then let's see if the kinky witch can handle the handsome inquisitor at her door!" Sarah rolled her eyes at the thought. She had a feeling Mark would have a few witch roleplays planned now!

"Well I have nothing to hide. Although people do say my arse is magic..."

"Well after today I'd have to agree..."

As Mark headed off to the bathroom, Sarah gazed lovingly after him, still marveling at how things had gone. He'd actually been shrunk and put inside both her holes! Now Mark knew her secret, they were going to have SO much fun together! She thumbed the page of her spellbook idly. And to think the giantess stuff was only the first fantasy fuck she had planned for him! After all, what responsible witch wouldn't bring her boyfriend's EVERY dirty little fantasy to life? Lockdown or not, Sarah was determined to make this a VERY good year! She flicked to the page with transformations spells, including one with the word "futa" scrawled in the margin next to it. She smiled - maybe her arse wasn't the only one getting fucked this year...

That's the end of this trilogy. But Sarah's only just getting started...

Hi guys, hope you enjoyed - Mark and Sarah will definitely be back for more sexy adventures in the months to come! Expect threesomes, group sex and Sarah using a magical cock to dick down her boyfriend - you ain't seen nothing yet! Might also do the odd one shot to try some stuff out. Got plenty of plans moving forward - another witch may also be lurking on the horizon - and she might just take the femdom stuff to a whole new level... ;) still new to this, so feel free to leave feedback - want to make these as good as I can for you guys! Hope you all check out the next one!

12