Her Little Slut

Story Info
Matthew is teased, inflated, and tortured by his Mommy.
1.6k words
4.25
33.7k
28
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

All characters are well over 18, and utterly fictional. Trigger warnings for consensual non consent, erotic misgendering, pregnancy play (of a type), and MDLB/MDLG elements. I am aware this is "unrealistic"; it's meant to be.

*******************************************

The soft woosh of the water running through the hose trailing from the bathroom shower stall to the bed is barely audible over the huffing and whining of the slender, blue eyed brunette boy in whose ass the other end is buried, the length of silvery plastic and rubber pumping cold water deep into his guts.

"Huff...Mommy, please...please, please stop..." Matthew whimpers, shifting uncomfortably on the bed. His hands rub over his expanding belly in an attempt to soothe the horrible ache growing in his guts, the once-loose cheerleader skirt and schoolgirl shirt (tied to expose his belly) that She had forced him to put on squeezing him. His stomach was starting to cramp, pushed out and painfully tight, his cock hard and throbbing, flush against his rounded lower belly. He's crying, arching his back and taking quick gasps of air as it becomes hard to breathe. "Oh god Mommy please stop! Im so full!"

"You can take a little more." His domme's voice is dark, silky, and he pants as She steps closer, all wide hips and long red hair that framed a soft, gentle seeming face. Her hands came down on his belly, pressing and kneading lightly. "Just a little more for me, okay?"

"No Mommy! I can't, I can't!" Matthew started to cry, writhing and trying to escape her relentless, pressing hands, tears streaming down his face. "It hurts, I'm gonna burst!"

"Just a bit more," She soothes, pressing hard on the sides of his belly and kissing his chest, chuckling darkly as he jerks away from the pressure with a sickly, watery groan as his cock practically spasms with pleasure. After a few extra seconds of flow, She relented, popping into the bathroom to shut the water off.

Matthew continued to writhe and cry, rubbing his sore, distended belly and pulling pitifully at the skirts waistband, which was now cutting into his bloated, pregnant looking stomach.

His breath continued to come in little gasps, and he tried and failed to unbutton the skirt, crying as his fingers dug painfully into his belly. "Mommy! Mommyyyyy..."

"Aw, is your uniform too tight sweetie? Did Mommy's naughty baby go and get knocked up and now her skirt doesn't fit?" She giggles, the sound sending a shockwave through him, his cock leaking as much from her tone as her words.

"N-noooo," he whines, tossing his head frantically. "I'm not a girl, I'm not pregnant!"

"Mommy's silly, slutty little girl got all knocked up, and now her sweet little tummy is all round and tight," She continues, ignoring his protests as she begins playing with the hose still in his ass, fucking him with it. He lets out a high pitched cry, cock twitching hard as she drags it over his prostate. "I warned you not to let those nasty boys from the bar fuck your sensitive little pussy."

"Y-you made me fuck them!" he cries quietly, hips bucking, gasping deeper as the head of his cock rubs against his belly. "Oh god, please Mommy, please let me- AH! Ah!!! Mommy no!" He clutches the sheets, crying and clenching with all his strength as Mommy pulls the hose free of him. Almost immediately, she was pushing something else into him: a sleek, pink plug attached to a small hand operated air pump. Ignoring his babbling pleas, She begins squeezing the bulb, the plug rapidly swelling to the size of a lemon. She tugged it twice, still ignoring Matthews whimpering and pleading, but it didn't budge; no chance of leaks or of the plug popping loose. "Oh god! So big! It's so big!"

"I know, my silly girl just cant resist huge cocks. And now you're pregnant, poor thing...my girls tummy is all full and aching..." She's back to kneading his stomach, and he yowls, trying to twist away from Her hands.

"Mommy please!" Matt cries, his hips bucking, driving his cock against his belly under his skirt. Between the ache and pressure in his overfilled guts, the huge plug filling his ass, and the way his cock was rubbing against his stomach, he felt like he was going insane from the sensations.

"Uh oh, Babygirl is all wet and needy!" She chuckles, wrapping Her hand loosely around his cock, running Her thumb over the head and making him moan. "Mommy can fix that for you."

She crawls onto the bed with him, trailing kisses over his swollen stomach.

"Oh, fuuuuuck," Matt groans, hands clutching the sheets as She undoes his skirt and pulls it down off him, Her lips ghosting over his cock. She pulls back and he lets out a whine of frustration, reaching for Her but stopping just short of actually grabbing Her.

She swings a leg over his thighs and crawls forward, positioning Herself just over his cock, teasing the head. She uses Her hands to spread Herself, and sinks down slowly on his cock, until Her clit was pressed firmly against his swollen belly, cock fully sunk into Her.

"OH FUCK! Fuck! Mommy! Oh, fuck!" Matthew pants, shaking and writhing, thrusting desperately up into Her.

"Ohhhh, god," She groans, pressing down on his belly and starting to ride him. He howls and thrashes under Her, and She moans. "Good Girl...Mommy's pregnant little slut is gonna make her cum..."

"No Mommy, I'm a boy, I'm a boy!" He cries breathlessly, hands fluttering across his stomach. He can feel Her clit, stiff and wet, rubbing against the sensitive skin of his lower belly. He looses a high, wavering cry as She shifts her hips to press harder against his gravid belly, riding him harder and faster. Then, cruelly, She leans over him, pinning his wrists and putting Her weight firmly on his overfilled insides.

"Too full! Too full!" He cries, and She presses Her lips to his ear.

"Are you sure? I think theres room for twins. I think a slutty girl like you could be knocked up again and again."

"Im not a girl," he whines, but he's so close, so unbearably close.

"Oh really? You're a boy? Even though you got fucked and knocked up at a bar? A slutty little fag boy who got fucked and filled and pregnant?" She bares down on his stomach. "Are you sure you're not a stupid, slutty girl?"

He can't help it; he cums, calling Her name and crying, desperately bucking up into Her.

She doesn't stop, just laughs in his ear. "Aw, did my stupid, pregnant little girl cum from being all tight and full and teased?"

"Yes Mommy," he whimpers, struggling slightly as She keeps riding, overstimming him. "Oh god, I'm so so full Mommy..."

She grabs him by the jaw, riding faster. "Say it right," She growls, and his poor cock twitches at Her torturous movements.

"I'm pregnant," he whimpers, squirming, cheeks burning with embarrassment and shame and overwhelming lust. "I'm pregnant Mommy, I'm so pregnant!"

"You tempted those nasty boys with your tight little pussy, of course you're pregnant!" She sneers, and brings a hand down from holding his wrist to cruelly jostle his taut belly.

"Oh god! Stop! Stop Mommy! Oh, please!" He practically screams, thrashing, his sensitive cock throbbing hard in Her pussy. "Mommy no! It hurts!"

"Aw, does it hurt sweetie? Is the baby too big for your tummy? Do you want it out?" She laughs, grinding Her clit against his belly all the harder, Her laugh slowly turning to moans. "Should have...ohhhhhh...should have thought of that before you let those boys use your pussy. You had so much fun letting them cum in you, being a little slut for them...I should invite them back to fuck you again..." Her voice grew deeper and huskier, and he moaned, memories of being bent over, strangers taking turns fucking his hole raw and cumming inside him filling his head.

She'd chosen 4 men from a bar and brought them back home, had them pass him back and forth all night until he was little more than a broken, drooling fuckdoll in a stained skirt. He'd cum over and over, unable to stop himself, each orgasm making him wail and spasm on their huge cocks. He could practically hear them laughing at him, and tears of embarrassment welled up as he let out a broken moan at the thought of them having really impregnated him, of having to see them again, maybe being used again...impregnated again...turned into their slutty little breeding slave...

He arches under Her, wailing as another orgasm hits him. "Ah! Ah! Mommy! Mommy! Oh god!" He pants, hips pumping furiously and head tossing as he's assaulted by pleasure and pain.

She growls, slamming against him, and finally he feels Her spasm on his softening cock, Her moans hitching and stuttering, until She slumps forward, laying on top of him. She crushes his belly, and he groans sickly as his cock twitches, threatening to wake back up.

She kisses him, running Her fingers through his hair, and smiles at him, a strange, sharp smile that makes his breath catch.

"My poor pregnant slut...you're ruined now, you know." She tilts Her head, looking down at him. His breath quickens, the tone in Her voice forcing life back into his overused body. "You'll never be able to cum again unless you're pregnant or getting pregnant."

"No! No Mommy, no I can cum from other things, please Mommy!" He struggles, trying to ignore the throbbing between his legs. "Mommy please don't-"

"Shhhhh," She giggles, leaning down to proper him with kisses. "Don't worry sweetheart. Mommy will make sure that you stay pregnant. Mommy has so many boys with huge cocks she can call to fuck your little pussy."

Fuuuuuuuck...he was achingly hard again.