Her Majesty's Service

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

She laughed loudly. "I suppose you do. Still, I wouldn't be much of a gracious ruler if I didn't serve in return; how's that cock doing? I suppose it's only fair I let you off with some relief for the night, hey? What do you say; wanna fuck these royal tits before I send you off for the night?"

He supposed the offer was more than generous, given that he'd likely overstimulated her poor cunt. "Your Majesty is too generous!"

Laughing again, she flopped over onto her back, pushing her heavenly pillows together and juggling them against each other for his amusement. Wesley, never one to look a gift horse in the mouth, straddled his queen without delay, sliding his agonized shaft between the mounds of supple, meaty flesh eagerly. His own excitement made for more than enough slippery lubricant to slide along, and he knew he'd be painting Farrah's throat and chin with his sticky batter in moments.

"That's a good boy," she encouraged gleefully, straining to watch his reddened head poke at her from between her cleavage. "Don't they feel good?"

"Majesty, I'm..." Wesley began, having thoroughly underestimated how much his regal meal had turned him on.

She laughed devilishly, not even bothering to tease him about how quickly he began to plaster her neckline. In truth, she was thankful to the boy for his selfless service and found his eagerness to cum more than a little cute.

"Good gods, boy, that's a fair tribute," she laughed as the heady load ran down her collarbones. The youth fell away, cock flopping wetly against his thigh as he hid his face against his forearm while catching his breath.

She let him linger for a few minutes, eventually rolling to the edge of the bed to stretch her arms above her head languidly. Reaching behind her to slap Wesley's thigh playfully, Queen Farrah announced that she'd be taking a bath. He was welcome to take his time in leaving but should be gone by the time she returned to sleep off their exercise.

"Yes, your Majesty," Wesley replied obediently.

"Good lad," she replied, tying her robe around herself lazily. "Oh, and Wesley?"

He was startled to realize she knew his name. "Majesty?"

"If you fuck one of my ladies again, I'll have your cock mounted and stuffed on my mantle. Understood?"

He half imagined he heard a quiet snicker from behind a tall wall hanging nearby as he bent to retrieve his pants. Of course.

"As you command," he replied.

12