Her Master's Voice

Story Info
She learns just how to be His slut over a working day.
2k words
4.27
10.2k
1
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

He was waiting with bated breath to see if She had followed his orders. She had been pushing her limits recently, defying her master in dozens of small ways. Nothing that overtly broke the rules of their agreement but flew as close to defiance as possible.

She had begun to take too much pleasure in spankings, so He had decided to withhold such punishments. Only to ironically find himself impotent when it came to handling her behaviour.

The message He had sent her the night before was such a simple idea he couldn't believe he hadn't thought of it sooner. The only thing She loved more than being spanked was attention, especially male attention.

The rest of the office fell silent as his raven-haired slut appeared. What She was wearing made his cock ache, straining against his trousers and making him glad he was behind his desk. The other women in the office had the same look they got every time She wore the tight blue shirt. The one that pushed up her breasts like it was a wonderbra, the creamy swollen mounds practically hanging out for all to see.

Theatrically clearing her throat as She walked past him, He couldn't take his eyes off her legs. To most in the office, She was wearing tights and a knee-length skirt, but the look in her eyes told him all he needed to know; Stalkings just as She had been ordered to wear. It was going to be a good day, he thought to himself, discreetly pushing his aching head down into a more comfortable position.

Watching her at her desk, revelling in the other men's flirtatious advances and their not so discreet looks at her heaving breasts. He could only imagine how wet her pussy must have been.

As is customary in most offices, He got up and offered to make everyone a cup of tea, saving her till last. When he got to her desk, the smell of her sopping sex hung in the air; its sweet taste filled his senses with so much lust he struggled to not force her onto the floor. Her eyes kept making glances at his crotch, enjoying the sight of it swelling.

Turning to face him and uncrossing her legs, He could just make out the tops of her stockings, and he knew that most of his orders had clearly been followed. They both knew that She wanted to show him more, but the room was too busy for such full-on exposure, much to both of their disappointment.

A short while later, He heard the sound of stilettos clacking along the tiled floor, heading towards the kitchen. Holding his breath, he did not turn around. A part of him thought he was in for small talk or some interdepartmental lecture, but when he heard the subtle sigh from the doorway, he spun around instantly.

Without saying a word, and after a quick look over her shoulder, She pulled up her skirt, exposing her bright red lacy panties. The only sound in the room was the two of them breathing heavily.

"Show me", He commanded.

Slipping her hands into the side of her panties, She pulled them aside and revealed her freshly shaven cunt. The smell of her exposed sex this close was driving him wild, but He would not let her have the upper hand.

"Stop," He said as She went to cover herself again.

She bit her lip but remained in the doorway, exposed for the slut She really was. He had taken his power back and, at that moment, was revealing in both his control and her scent.

She began teasing herself in defiance. Her middle finger slid backwards and forwards across the swollen bud of her clitoris. Not fast or hard but with enough pressure to produce small breathless moans.

He strode over to her, and took her hand in his mouth and tasted her while he began to pull her skirt and panties back into place. He let his tongue flick across the tip of her finger, slowly circling it as if it was her erect nipple. Which he could now see were jutting out from beneath the fabric of her shirt and matching red bra.

"Back to work," He said before turning her around and gently shoving her in the direction of the office.

The rest of the day passed in a game of cat and mouse. Both of them engaging in a war of sexual wills. He would issue some new instruction, either in a whisper while walking past or through her mobile phone. In turn, She fulfilled it, only going above and beyond. The danger exciting her almost as much as his power over her.

Towards the end of the day, his balls were aching to explode, and they both knew it. She had messaged him to let him know the only way that day was ending was with that load deep inside her. He reminded her that his spunk is a privilege and not a right, one that he would give out to good girls who could follow orders.

Waiting for the reply, He could see a clear look of displeasure on her face at the mention of "other girls". Watching as She got up and headed to the photocopier in the middle of the room, making sure that He had a good view of her ass. She patiently copied documents, letting a queue of men from behind her.

Moving his chair slightly to get a better view. He watched her bend down,checking the paper in the bottom drawer before "accidentally" rubbing her ass against one of their male colleagues. She pretended not to notice, but the others gathered around the copier, grinned like sharks at feeding time. If this had been a porno, then She would have been the centre of a gangbang within the next five minutes.

While this thought should have inspired jealousy, all it did was excite him more. The idea of her acting on her wanton and well-hidden desire to be a complete slut, was one of the things that excited him the most. They had both been quite sexually repressed, and since forming their relationship, the two had gone to some pretty extreme places.

No going to the toilet to masturbate, he messaged her with a rye smile.

I'm going to explode if I don't get a release soon, was her reply. She was biting her lower lip as She worked her phone.

How bad do you want it? He asked.

Want is not the right word; I need it! She replied.

The exchange continued for a bit longer, with her begging and pleading to indulge herself and him tormenting her wanton lust. He got up and signalled for her to follow him. Passing along the corridor, the two snuck into the bathroom, locking the door behind them.

Spinning her around, He bent her over, arms against the wall, spreading her legs firmly. Sliding his hand up her stocking clad thigh, He could feel the heat from her pussy long before his fingers reached it. She was almost squatting down to meet his wandering hand when He moved it suddenly out across her pale and luscious ass.

Slipping his fingers into the waist of her soaking wet panties, He slowly pulled them down and had her step out of them. For a moment, neither moved and then with no warning, He shoved two of his fingers straight into her gaping pussy. He began pumping them in and out, her juices pouring out of her and over his knuckles. Her knees almost buckled when he just as suddenly withdrew his fingers.

Licking her cream off them, tasting her lust and smelling her arousal, he leaned in and whispered in her ear.

"Sluts are not allowed panties, and they are not allowed to cum, no matter how badly they want to...." and with that, He left the toilet, taking her wet red panties with him.

A moment later, they were both back at their desks. He knew She wouldn't have taken the opportunity to masturbate. The thought of sitting in the office, nothing between the air and her shaven cunt, would be too much to waste a second off.

Her flirting with the other staff members intensified, and even though it was not physically possible, her breasts seemed to jut even further out of her shirt. Every now and then, he would catch her eye as she glanced over at him through her obsidian bangs. He knew of the other men in the office she was attracted to. Positive that given a different set of circumstances, She would have unzipped one of them at her desk and taken him in her mouth, just to put on a show for her master.

The day was coming to an end, and the office was slowly beginning to empty. One by one, the various staff said their goodnights before heading out into the world. Finally all that was left was the two of them.

"Please, sir," She said coyly, "Can I have my panties back to go home?"

"Crawl over here and show me!" He said, turning his chair slightly.

Getting down on all fours, She moved slowly across the floor, never once taking her eyes off him. From his point of view, her massive breasts swayed and struggled to escape the flimsy material of her shirt.

With not a word being spoken, She reached up, unzipped his trousers and removed his aching member. Moments before She could take him deep into her mouth, He grabbed her by the hair, snapped her head back and looked deep into her eyes.

"Who said you deserve that?" He demanded.

"Please..." She whispered breathlessly.

"Open your mouth", He demanded and began running his aching head over her tongue. Precum was dripping out and trickling down the back of her throat. She almost choked but kept her mouth stationery. Despite her overwhelming desire to show just how much of a good little slut She could be.

He took his cock out of her mouth and told her to stand.

"Bend over the desk and show me how much of a slut you are?" He said.

She took her natural stance over his desk and pulled her skirt up to her waist. He could tell just at a glance how aroused She was. Her slit was wide, and her lips swollen and wet. Reaching back around, She used her fingers to open herself even further but couldn't resist running her finger up and down her hole.

He pushed his cock deep inside her. For a moment, He was sure he had missed because She was so wet that there was almost no resistance. He began to slowly withdraw and then gently push back inside her, deeper than before. He could feel her contracting around his cock, and her moans were starting to get louder, and He knew from experience that She would be cumming any moment now.

In one swift movement, He pulled his cock out of her cunt, lubed with her unbelievable wetness, He drove it deep inside her tight ass. She screamed out in pain and excitement as He pumped her tight hole full of cum. An entire day's worth of teasing and flirting, exploding in wave after wave of hot spunk.

"Now, slut", He said, pulling his cock out and pushing it back in his trousers. "You may cum, but you must let me watch you...."

Pivoting around She placed one of her heels on the desk, pushing the tip of the other gently into his thigh. Sitting before him with her legs spread wide, both their juices pooling out of her onto the desk. She locked eyes with him and began to use his spunk to lubricate her aching clit. It was over in a matter of moments as She screamed out into the empty office building, her lust secreting out and onto the desk.

"Now, one last thing and you can have your panties back" Clean up our mess.

She began looking for a tissue or something to wipe the desk with before He said, "Not like that..." and She knew what to do.

He watched from his chair as his little slut licked his spunk and her juices from the desk, relishing every drop and proving She really did know how to please her master.