All Comments on 'Her Mistake'

by Hooked1957

Sort by:
  • 271 Comments (Page 2)
AnonymousAnonymousalmost 3 years ago

Why did he pick her up at the airport? Wasted gas.

Huedogg2Huedogg2almost 3 years ago

wow some fucking idiot called the husband pompous! Wow and I guess he wants to share his dying days with a used whore. He could get more faithfulness with a paid blow up doll.

Mrhappy4aaMrhappy4aaalmost 3 years ago

WTF.... She is so selfish and self centered. Since she didn't want kids so why marry her. He was a simple fool, was an unknowing cuck for over a year

and should have gotten some sort of revenge, especially on her lover, Steve. I was hoping for more since the story started off so well. It fell on its face and ended badly for my taste. Seems like to me that this sorry story needed more.

NitpicNitpicalmost 3 years ago
Pleased

Pleased to see he just fucked her and then threw her out.Also why did he not sue the hospital and get some sort of revenge on Steve?.

dark2donut2dark2donut2almost 3 years ago

I think this is BS.

You want to make "Al" dignified and what exactly you have here. He waited for years to give wedding ring back to her? No explanation for divorce from "Steve"? There was no "connection"? And what does that mean other than we have a lazy writer here?

I love short stories because LW writers are usually low quality so they don't have balls to make solid long plots but I also hate when they have nothing other than idea.

There is not even an idea present in this story, all the stuff is more or less stereotypical commonplace for LW authors, tackled one way or the other hundreds of times.

1 star.

JonDoe315JonDoe315almost 3 years ago

wow until the end i thought for sure he was going to take her back but im glad he manned up and closed out that chapter in his life atleast i hope so.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 3 years ago

A CUCK WIMP LOSER WHO TAKES THE TRASH BACK IN AFTER 7 YEARS OR SO...

DickSnugfitDickSnugfitalmost 3 years ago

What an anti-climax! - What a waste of good ink!

Talk about "Tales-of-the-Totally-Mundane"! -it thoroughly trashed "tales-of-the-Totally-Predictable" right into a cocked, three-pointed hat! (or should that have been a three-horned-hat)?

Energetically written, and written-up well enough but sad to say for me, the plot-line was even more pathetic, thin and moronically maudlin, than "A Tale-of-One-Titty"!

Just another Sad-Loser's Whinging-Lament!

I really love a good sexy story but for me, this did nothing! For anyone with sleeping difficulties, maybe?

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 3 years ago

Let the stupid immature Power Ranger fans cry that the wife didn't get her just dessert. The husband took back the cheating, lying, deceitful, fat old hag because that's what REAL MEN do. They don't try to move forward and try to enjoy their life, rather they carry a torch for their cheating ex-wives for ever. Cheers to the "REAL MEN"! 5 STARS!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 3 years ago

Glancing at several comments, it is obvious that many readers did not read the last paragraph very carefully. Well done indeed.

Legio_Patria_NostraLegio_Patria_Nostraalmost 3 years ago

In fucking Steve, Traci fucked herself out of true love and intimacy. Tragically, she also doomed her husband, who loved her unconditionally, to a life of pain. Even after 8 years, it was still raw.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 3 years ago

Well... after reading this crap, I guess we can all figure out, who Skippy had been getting his motivation from.

3 stars

dark2donut2dark2donut2almost 3 years ago

Another thing. This is a cuck writer posing for lengthy sermons like "she never apologized ... do you love him ... what did I do wrong ... this is how you reward my love and trust ..." blah-blah-blah.

I think some of the "writers" here consider sermonizing approach to narration and dialogues as a "sign of quality" but this could not be further from the truth. A talented writer would come up with interesting and original plot instead of sermons, with action defined characters instead of psychobabble. It should be obvious that Hooked1957 is not talented.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 3 years ago

Not happening!!

No fault!? Still have everyone including her work sent notice of affair and team's knowledge of it. Love both??!!! I will take dislike.

KarenCDFLKarenCDFLalmost 3 years ago

Did anyone actually read it entirely through?

I had to read the last paragraph 2- times till it finally hit me.

Good story and a great ending!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 3 years ago

all good until the ending crap. thought you were better than that. minus 5 stars

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 3 years ago

Ok. No revenge. And he even allows the slut to fuck him one more time....

So here is a sad truth. Woman, even the ones who aren’t smoking hot, can pretty much always get laid. Guys who aren’t a 9 or 10, and have been working themselves to the bond for their families, will not find casual love so easily. If nothing else, a divorced man is missing 59% of his income. This is not a turn on, for your average woman.

When you allow the cheating slut back in your bed, you are admitting she still has control on you, and you are too pathetic to find a woman. I gave it 3 stars, but it’s just sad....

iameaseliameaselalmost 3 years ago

Good Lord this was stupefyingly ridiculous

And this little floater ""Wait, I'm not sure I want a divorce. Don't I get a voice in this?" she asked." No one would ever say the most idiotic statement you gave her right after claiming to maybe love another man.

Its authors like this that drag down the decent ones.

The only reason I can give it one star is because not voting leaves its rating too high.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 3 years ago

No payback. No one was fired for cheating. No one got beat up. Nothing happened to the Dr at all. Except for the last 2 sentences this story sucked.

Diecast1Diecast1almost 3 years ago

What a b____ . I don't swear. AA++

NonSequitourNonSequitouralmost 3 years ago

Nice message: Fuck. Off, And. DIE.

etchiboyetchiboyalmost 3 years ago
@anony 8/16/21 — no one was fired...

Yeah? So what? They were medical researchers. I worked in biomedical research for ~20 yrs. I never had to sign a morality contract. We all got a yearly sexual harassment seminar, which included supervising researchers vs graduate students (that was an absolute no-no), but everything else was the regular stuff like language use, unwanted inappropriate touching, that kind of thing. But there was zero about researcher vs researcher, as long as it was not a supervisory position.

You’re mistaking medical research with law firms, or school teachers, or other businesses that require the maintenance of a moral and clean appearance. Medical research in not one of those.

etchiboyetchiboyalmost 3 years ago
@anony 8/02/21 — divorcees income etc.

I’m not sure you got it in the end where ex-hubby placed HIS wedding ring into HER hand as he was pushing her out the door. While she was wearing her wedding ring as a reminder of good times past, his getting rid of his was saying “Sayonara”.

Just_WordsJust_Wordsalmost 3 years ago

Over a year of cheating? I applaud him pushing her out, but I wouldn't have taken her to bed in the first place.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Great story. The comments that I read were great as well. LP

vickitvohiovickitvohioover 2 years ago

sorry 2* Has nothing to do with you as a writer, I love your work, but some stories should NEVER be a RAAC.

Rolando1225Rolando1225over 2 years ago
Nice story

Some readers felt mislead when the sexual and love live of Al after the divorce seemed to be kind of dull. The fact that Traci decided to wear her rings again showed that after the fact, she finally recognized what she lost and gave up for Steve. The love and adoration of an honest man. The fact that Traci and Al went to bed and had satisfactory sex shows sex was never the issue between them. The next morning, Al cooked her breakfast showing good manners, and send her away giving her back his ring, indicating she may miss what they had, but he cannot reminisce in what they had without including her calculated treachery. They can be fuck buddies, but never again lovers. He won't give her his heart again. She doesn't deserve it.

hicountryriderhicountryriderover 2 years ago

Just plain stupid in the 1st quarter page

danoctoberdanoctoberover 2 years ago

Appropriate ending. Humpty Dumpty story. All the King's horses and and the King's men couldn't put those two together ever again.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

What a whimp of a man Al is. Definitely one of the worst story I ever read. I agree with hicountryrider just plain stupid story.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Another dumb comment by anonymous from 7 days ago. This was an excellent story. His cheating wife finally realized what she gave up when she cheated on her husband 10 years previously. So when his wife tries to get back together with him, he treats her just like he use to when they were happily married but in the morning he shows her the door out! What great irony! American commenters can’t understand irony!

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

some authors really don't follow or understand the real life logic.

The kind of betrayal & pain described earlier & the loving treatment shown by ex husband later doesn't connect nor makes sense.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

I love how some of the commenters here think this was a RAAC. Think he was taking her back?!

Reading comprehension is lacking it seems. He used her. He hadn't dated a whole lot since the divorce. She was still a good looking woman. He used her for some dates. He knew eventually she would break down and tell him she made a huge mistake by cheating and leaving him. He calculated that when it happened...he'd take her to bed. And then send her away like a cheap slut while giving her the last symbol of the love he no longer had for her.

I found it awesome. He wasn't taking her back. But burning her in the worst way possible.

servant111servant111over 2 years ago

Great one...he dumps the bitch...and has a one more time fuck with her....and again dumps her like a used disposable diaper. Choice! 5 Stars for the double paybacki!!!

sbrooks103sbrooks103over 2 years ago

"The affair started out innocently enough as Steve needed a shoulder to cry on when he found his wife of 12 years was cheating on him with another woman." - She doesn't see the parallel that her "shoulder to cry on" for the guy who was cheated on required HER to cheat on her husband!

\

He should have taken her rings back.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

So he turns out to be a asshole

26thNC26thNCover 2 years ago

Really gentle for a Hooked burn, but at least he did it with style.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago
Well

I liked this one a lot. Not sure how some thought this was RAAC. Ex burned her the worst way possible for a woman. Have sex with her and basically infer she's not all that. In other worlds sex with her does not entitle to L'Oréal products, because she's not worth it.

nixroxnixroxover 2 years ago

0 stars - I admit that I gave this story a higher rating the first time I read it, I was a naive rookie.

However, many months later and hundreds of LW stories later, I have reconsidered and give this story a big fat ZERO. WHY? because of the numerous errors and plot gaps, PLUS no retribution of any kind doled out to the SLUT or the ASSHOLE. Hell at the very least:

- he could have abandoned her at the airport - she could Uber home, but her phone wouldn't work hahaha

- changed the locks on the house, - served her with divorce papers at the airport

- cancelled the joint credit cards and/or advised the credit card companies that the cards were stolen

- removed 1/2 the money from the bank - moved into his apartment

- cancelled her phone and got a new number for his - thrown all her clothes into garbage bags in the garage

- destroyed all the wedding pictures and any others with her in them

- taken a hammer to his wedding ring and then cashed it in at a metal recyclers, etc., etc., etc.,

The list is endless and this author missed a great chance to do the right thing - the cheating, skanky. slut wife deserved at least something more than she was given in this story.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Parting such sweet sorrow. Nice to see you. This is how it used to be for us. Keep the rings and when you look at them remember what you had because you threw it away...forever.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Absurd. No remorse and he has anything to say other than x rated words? In all of his stories, the wife treats the husband badly, shocked at divorce, marries the guy and only then feels bad?

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Here's where Traci gets to continue living with the consequences of her infidelity. A reminder of a relationship she passed on, and her current value to her Ex. Good for a night of pleasure, but not worthy of trying to keep. Too often, one spouse doesn't realize the grass isn't greener in someone else's bed and there are often many more weeds. There's room for a sequel, but it would require groveling and total surrender by Traci, including absorbing Al's retribution sex to earn her way back into his life.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Reading the comments below I’m flabbergasted!

He’s the asshole?

I liked the leave her at the airport & have her served there. I mean, come on!

He had her dead to rights & didn’t confront her there?

She deserves much, much worse.

What a wimp.

Bill S.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

so its 8 years later and she divorced her lover after 2 years. SO why wait six more years to try and get him back?

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Too bad he couldn't have hired a woman martial artist to mash her face. She's a slut, he shouldn't have had anything to do with her the second time...

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Not one I would appreciate..shoes how fucked up the writers through are...

She denied him kids...she had a yearlong affair...she shacked with Steve within a few months of the divorce starting...she claimed to also love him...she gave Steve more consideration then Al who looked after her during her medical tenure...

And she gets a second chance and Al remains a fucking wimp waiting for Tracy ?? Has the writer actually lost his gonads? Dumb shit cuck wimp story in the name of romance!If this is what passes of as romance in ur country...then no doubt u guys have such big divorce rates!!!

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

2*STARS BECAUSE THE WIMP AL IS BACK WITH THE CHEATING BITCH

Seghill_ZombieSeghill_Zombieover 2 years ago

I’m gobsmacked that so many of the commentators here think that this was a RAAC story! Can’t people read? If you thought this was a RAAC story, read the last two paragraphs again - he strung her along until SHE thought they were reconciling, then he dumped her all over again! Fine BTB story

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

damn, Can't you people read??? HE SHOWED HER THE DOOR!!!!! He fucked her because you don't pass up a no strings attached fuck and then he kicked her to the Curb! read the damn story if you're going to comment on it. I was mad because Steve never got any grief. A crushed right hand and a suit filed against the hospital would be what most people would do.

Schwanze1Schwanze1over 2 years ago

Yeah it was easy to miss that last detail. Helluva yarn.

sbrooks103xsbrooks103xover 2 years ago

@lujon2019, how is it cuck? He divorced her immediately, no discussions, no "explanations.," just over and out.

\

@Anonymous Re: "So she cheated on him" - He didn't take her back. He gave her a "good-bye" fuck, and gave her back the wedding ring that she had given him.

\

Would have been better that he had a new woman who would appear just as Traci made her request.

OdessaLesOdessaLesabout 2 years ago

Very enjoyable, but sad what she did to her husband with her co-workers acceptance. I hope she realizes what she lost, how despicable her actions were and that she eventually got exactly what she deserved. Very well written.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

Sometimes I think you authors are brain dead. You have the husband ask"do you love him". Like that makes a difference? It makes cheating acceptable?. wow,how you actually lose credibility with garbage like that..good thing you saved yourself with the rest of this well written story tale. Statements like that knocked this down to 3 stars.

26thNC26thNCabout 2 years ago

Grass wasn’t greener after all. Now she ain’t got no grass, or ass.

MarkT63MarkT63about 2 years ago

He was right to dump her ass; but wrong to even speak to her ever again...

WillowghbyWillowghbyabout 2 years ago
Common Mistake

Cell phones are now so ubiquitous that it escaped attention that she "put her digits into his phone." That event was 40 years prior at their first meeting. We used to write our hard line phone numbers (home and/or work) on a napkin or scrap of paper (back in the olden days.)

Good story, Hooked. Plot and dialog discrepancies are documented by other commenters.

Keep 'em comin'.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

Yeah, I guess she traded up. How did that work out for you, slut!

5 stars.

Lawrie1941Lawrie1941about 2 years ago

Poor story with super soft ending, not your usual style. I suppose every tale cannot be as I would like it

mfbridgesmfbridgesabout 2 years ago

I've got to agree I think the ending is off, not that it has to be happy. But it felt hushed.

dirtyoldbimandirtyoldbimanabout 2 years ago

interesting. like the hotel registration, her wearing his rings again and the "one night for the road" LOL kick her out again.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

Taking that bitch back was insane.

.

Good writing. Lousy ending.

.

3 ***

mdadaminmdadaminabout 2 years ago

bad nding

she did all what she wants regardless her husbands feelings

she cheated and hamulated her husbanded and even never apologies

she married her lover and get rid of him after feeling not satisfied

and again she is playing with her formal husbands

she is selfish and use to have what she wants regardless if it is wright or wrong

h should never tack her back

FarnorthmanFarnorthmanabout 2 years ago

he fucked her, fed her then showed her the door, very smooth ending

2old4us2old4usabout 2 years ago

Excellent ending. 5 stars.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

Al is a fucking asshole whose hatered has destroyed him

sbrooks103xsbrooks103xabout 2 years ago

"Traci's heart, he started to subtly draw comparisons between his marriage and Traci's, with the desired effect of Traci unknowingly starting to gradually lose respect for her husband." - What does he know about her marriage that SHE hasn't told him?

lc69hunterlc69hunterabout 2 years ago

He did the right thing the first time, divorcing her.

He was a dumbass at the end

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

Enjoyed the story until you ruined it by inserting Als' question "But do you love him" that has to be THE stupidest sentence you put in the dialog. What the hell difference does that make?She cheated and that's enough. She is in a year long affair,just came back from a trip with her lover and you have Al ask that? Maybe you're insinuating that if she loves him it justifies the affair? NOT realistic any more than even remotely considering forgiving her. Other than that it is a well written very realistic lifelike story which makes this fiction plausible. That ending was genius,more than made for that dumb question. 5 stars. JZK

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

She had a mobile phone in the early 80s ? And you really should look up the meaning of recalcitrant.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

Nice ending! Giving her his ring was just a polite way of spitting in her face.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

That was just stupid. He decided that having the high ground for 15 years, just wasn’t enough. So he had to seduce her, and walk away. All he did, was take her remorse and guilt she felt, for throwing away the best man she ever had, and turned it into him being the bad guy. I am sure she will regale all her friends and family, about how he acted like a child, and she was right to break up with him, and replace him with another man. Here is the deal guys- Women are all about damage control, and spinning the story. He just gave her plenty of ammo, to re-write their whole life. You have to remember, getting a new “ dick” is not hard to do, for a reasonably attractive woman. She does not love him, only misses the security he provided, and she is upset that she never got the opportunity, to spin things her way, to friends and family. He does not win, in this scenario. 2 stars, for not continuing on the high road.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

This reminded me, of the tv show where a fat paralegal woman, is hit on by all the hot lawyers. It is a fantasy for women. Here is a assignment for you guys. I want you to chat up two different, out of shape women. The first one, has been out of shape her whole life. The second one, used to be hot. #2 will invariably “ forget” she is no longer all that, and will respond back to your flirting. #1 will look down at her feet, and not make eye contact. The purpose of this is simple. Even ok looking women, have no problems getting attention from guys. They might not find you attractive, but they all, enjoy the attention. The ex-wife this story , realizes she made a mistake. She misses the security she had, with her ex husband. Possibly actually feels some remorse, for breaking his heart. So she offers herself back up to him, no strings attached. He screws her, and dumps her. At that point, she is going to feel he is an idiot, for giving up what half the male population is after. But it allows her closure on this relationship. At the end of the day, what did he gain? Nothing. He is the fat girl, on the paralegal show. Dumping a woman for her actions, and then taking her back, always sends the wrong message. You are weak.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

Bleh

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

Bull craps wife bad story what about sueing the company where? Stay a week in a hotel as Mr amd mrs. Common place knowledge f this they worked

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

I disagree with the analysis below

He got her trust, to some degree, used her as she used him and the kicked out and, finally, recover his self respect.

I think he set her up rather well.

Now, would I have taken his approach?

No. I would have told her right away,"Tracy you have no place in my life and certainly in my company. You're free to anywhere you please except near me."

She was an emotional toxic waste dump who found herself looking into the abyss of old age was desperate to get back the man who given her his heart. A narcissistic in my opinion.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

Why not just tell her to leave him alone and then continue to lead a happy life? I don't get it.

Chimo1961Chimo1961almost 2 years ago

Tells her no, and still got his nut off. That’s a man’s man.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago
*

as a wise person used to say... cuck shit.

WoodencavWoodencavalmost 2 years ago

What an A!!!hole to fuck then kick her to touch, two wrongs don’t make a right! ⭐️⭐️

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

The husband lost all the moral high ground there right at the end an now becomes a jackass or ass****

BabalooieBabalooiealmost 2 years ago

Ahe didn't deserve anything better.

Dlh143Dlh143almost 2 years ago

Excellent ending! Gave the bitch exactly what she deserved!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

Ha! The old wrinkled skanky tunnel cunted whore comes crawling back once she realises that she’s now in the marked down discount bin and nobody wants a menopausal old slut. Let this be a warning to all would be whores.

sbrooks103xsbrooks103xalmost 2 years ago

"Don't I get a voice in this?" - She had her say when she took up with Kilkenny.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

Nice touch in the final sentence.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

Fool, I would not have met with her used her scanky body

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

Ridiculous

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

The only thing I liked about this story is the "Fuck You" ending. That was great.

As for him meeting her? Taking her to his place.?

Please have more respect for us than that.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

Selfish cunt.

iammweaseliammweaselalmost 2 years ago

The end was good, the rest.....look up "cliche", thats all you gave us in her and anything she said.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

Traci is a slut.

Al is a pussy.

Time wasted.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

The ending to this tale is, without a doubt, one of the best ever posted.

.

5 *****

DrgwngDrgwngalmost 2 years ago

Just another inn a long and distuiguished string of weak ass wimpy Mc from this writer. Other wise nothing here to see,, move along...

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

I can't say much about this story,just too short to develop an opinion,but an appropriate ending. The one thing that you authors do that is really dumb and you do it also,is have the husband ask"But do you love him" simply stupid on top of stupid..That implies that if she did, it makes infidelity acceptable. Not only that,no man would care.Its enough that she cheated and no excuse/reasoning can overcome that. Think about what you write sometimes before you actually do...JZK

Dlh143Dlh143over 1 year ago

Perfect "Go fuck yourself" ending for a slut!

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

My god your ending suck

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Ome sat weak story

OdessaLesOdessaLesover 1 year ago

He broke down and “F” ed her one last time. He should have told her to have a nice life after he left the restaurant leaving her sitting there.

WargamerWargamerover 1 year ago

The ending sucks a bit and that’s why l gave it 4/5 originally. I’m still happy she got hers, the bitch deserved it.

Stays 4/5

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous