All Comments on 'Her Mistake'

by Hooked1957

Sort by:
  • 272 Comments (Page 3)
WargamerWargamerover 1 year ago

Stupid me, regraded it to 5/5

LickideesplitLickideesplitover 1 year ago

Timeline

If We-The-Readers take Hubby’s age at about 22 at college grad, and Sweetie’s about the same in Med school, then they MIGHT be 35 at divorce. But Hubby feels too old to start a family. And both are listed at 60 and kinda looking it. So she wants to reconnect 25 or so years after the divorce? Or does the author have two geriatrics in a jet bathroom going for the Six-Mile-High Club!

WolfOfTheWorldWolfOfTheWorldover 1 year ago

Can you say dead doctor? Sure you can.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Marvelous revenge. Used her like the whore she was and discarded he.

Well done sir!

ErotFanErotFanover 1 year ago

Loved it. Nice tight revenge story reduced to its essence.

NitpicNitpicover 1 year ago
Why

Why didn't he sue Traci's firm?.They were complicent in his marriage breakup.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

@Nitpic I really wish idiots would stop putting in that absolute bullshit about suing a company for a spouse's affair. THAT'S NOT HOW THAT FUCKING WORKS. I really wish somebody had shot the writer who first introduced that stupid concept.

As for the story itself. the husband is kinda pathetic, but whatever.

oldtwitoldtwitover 1 year ago

A quiet short story, but a really good one, so true to life for a lot of men I,m sure,

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

How stupid a fucking end.

No chaste kiss or breakfast.

Just a GET THE FUCK OUT, WHORE, AND NEVER RETURN.

FELIZ ANO

GreWulfGreWulfover 1 year ago

Dude read it right.Bit of wine,bit of dine.Swap a few body fluids.Romantic breakfast.Yeah-nah later bitch

Lawrie1941Lawrie1941over 1 year ago

Not quite strong enough but the correct completion

FantasyTrainFantasyTrainover 1 year ago

Decent 4 out of 5. ALWAYS room for improvement!

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Wifey's betraying him for a year with researcher (or whatever) Steve. Registers in Sweden as Mr & Mrs. They move into Tracy's house before her divorce's finalized, just to have, the romance extinguished 2yrs later. Now she wants her ex back, at least as friends? Fuck no, he should drop her. She didn't apologize then for her actions- or for hurting him, & likely didn't during their dinners. And for them to have sexual relations with each other? Only if the husband turned wimpy, which's what it seems. For this author, a disappointing story. 3 stars Bob

phill1cphill1cover 1 year ago

yuck!!

The notion that these men can't find other women is just so much victimhood. If a man can't find a woman, it's not the women's fault.

The Man chose poorly and then did it again. Should I give a fuck? no.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Great turn at the resolution, although I never like where the guy reconnects with the cheater ex, I had a similar experience with a girlfriend >40 years ago where she went back to her former lover which didn’t work out then after trying to reconnect with me we had an overnight of sex then never said a word as I walked away for good the next next morning.

DINGDONG33DINGDONG33about 1 year ago

Good for him I made the mistake of marring my firs wife twice and the bitch fucked around on me twice so he did right once a cheating bitch all ways a cheating bitch.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

Another cuckold story from a cuck writer

StubbyoneStubbyoneabout 1 year ago

Another good one, but could you use another name besides Traci ? Sheeesh !!

5-😊😊😊😊😊

ScorpioJJScorpioJJabout 1 year ago

He should have divorced her while he was still young enough to start over and have kids with a better woman. He self-punished and didn't find that better woman. Now he is alone. Will he wake up and at least look for companionship for his golden age?

skruff101skruff101about 1 year ago

The sadly inevitable nonsense of bedding the ex rears its ugly head once again, utter garbage but apparently a common thread for this author.

Usual scenario… husband/wife dumps vast amounts of excrement on wife/husband, years later cheater asks for meeting, is it really likely that the wronged spouse would even contemplate agreeing to it, don’t care how curious they are it’s not happening, and as to having sex with them?…it just doesn’t work does it folks.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

Life. Reality. Human frailty.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

I liked the story, but why the hell did he bring his ex back to his apartment if there won't be any attempt of friendship, if not reconciliation? Yeah, for sex, but still.... Seriously, he shouldn't have even did anything with his ex who thought nothing of not only becoming this guy's wife for a week, possibly more, but falling in love with the asshole. Some things are unforgivable, & that is one of them. Outside of that, interesting if saddened story & well written. The story doesn't state that the end result for the husband- did he find anybody? I go with the unwritten idea that all's not that well. 4 stars Bob

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

A "small sad story" indeed.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

This is a good story with a good ending. Apparently many readers didn’t get it. He gives her his wedding ring to further remind her of what she permanently gave up and to let her know that he didn’t want to be reminded of her any further with the useless ring. Their making love had the same affect as Traci optimistically hoped she might get back the man she lost and Al could only feel the pain and unhappiness her unwarranted betrayal of his love and trust had caused. He didn’t sleep with her to get revenge but it was a terrible experience for him to be with her and he had to let her know she needed to go away and never contact him again. His gift also reminded her that their divorce was entirely her fault due to her blatant adultery and open disdain for him at the end of their marriage. She burned that bridge after she crossed it and there is no way she could ever work her way back into Al’s heart. He knew it and he let her know it. Al may also have some satisfaction in having made love to her and letting her know what she gave up and would still have if she hadn’t so wickedly ruined their marriage.

buzzsawlennybuzzsawlennyabout 1 year ago

Little lab tech geek could have her for sure but he needed a little pain for doing to him what his own wife had done just recently. Why did he not have empathy for her husband ? This was the same shit he was all depressed about.

other2other1other2other112 months ago

Felt like there was an entire part of the conversation that we missed, he just let her back in, with the anger he showed early on, I can’t see it was that easy. She never said sorry, so even then I can’t see it lasting.

If she wanted back, how is she ‘going to make it up’ to him?

As always well written and held my attention all the way through

AnonymousAnonymous12 months ago

Not sure what was unfinished about this story. She cheated, he divorced her, she wanted to get back together, and he said no!

AnonymousAnonymous11 months ago

Nope, just doesn't work. What is it about these authors that want to make such weak hisband main characters? Probably written by a woman. Just pushing another agenda to encourage the self-absorbed female dogs to be running around loose.

And no consequences to the scumbag predator? Not likely.

No retribution, no justice.

No justice, no peace.

RodzzzRodzzz11 months ago

So what about Steve?

AnonymousAnonymous11 months ago

Ho hum, he's weak and she wants him as her fall back plan. Just no.

AnonymousAnonymous10 months ago

Hooked from 1957 is an excellent 'riter.. what with his 'oorly conceived stories, his 'illy fascination for his harem of philandering Traci's and his obduracy in churning out these.. excellent works of 'hitty retribution.

Don'tchu stop, Hooked?

Lawrie1941Lawrie194110 months ago

Poor score because of subject not writing abilities

AnonymousAnonymous9 months ago

Typical self absorbed cunt. He should have given the boyfriend some hurt also.

StruckwrongStruckwrong9 months ago

Great he wished her well but knew better than to trust the last years of his life to a shallow person like that.

AnonymousAnonymous9 months ago

She thought she could have Steve, with Al, her husband, as a fallback. She also felt she could use sex to get him to reconsider & take her back, forgetting her not wanting kids in time to almost freezing him out of the bedroom to being Mrs. Doctor. There're worse things than being alone. Disrespected, cheated on, & used are jus 3. I liked the story & giving this 4 stars. gr

HighBrowHighBrow9 months ago

I was terrified that he was going to take her slutty ass back... Whew!

AnonymousAnonymous8 months ago

Maudlin, infantile crap - just cranked out like a recipe.

No talent whatsoever.

fredbrownfredbrown7 months ago

Recalcitrant? Makes no sense as used ......

AnonymousAnonymous7 months ago

Bittersweet ending

She and Dr needed more pain after caught

muskyboymuskyboy7 months ago

Didn't burn her nearly enough. Teasing a reconciliation is not a burn or revenge on any kind.

AnonymousAnonymous7 months ago

Lots of not likes. Oh well, I liked it.

orion2bear2orion2bear26 months ago

Why is it none of the players in these stories think nothing of sex with someone elses wife and never get any punishment

AnonymousAnonymous6 months ago

Didn't go too much into the whys of her betraying her husband- her anguish, if any, into what she's doing; a bit more depth into the start of the relationship. Having said that, I still gave this 4 stars. But in no way would I consider bedding her again, not after what she's done. Bob

AnonymousAnonymous6 months ago

The doctor & his wife didn't suffer at all. Well, Traci did when getting divorced. Would've liked more than a sentence or two about the start of their affair. The doctor AND the hospital should've been sued, even if it didn't go too far. Going to Sweden on company (hospital) business would be grounds, and the doctor, having that affair with Lori, could be named as the reason for the divorce.

Although they went out as friends & later had sex, Al shouldn't have gone that far. Maybe friends, but the sex? When they're married, he went months with little or no sex, which he failed to remind his wife. Moreover, that she didn't apologize in any way showed she's not really sorry for anything, except being lonely some years later. gr

AnonymousAnonymous6 months ago

Not bad, but a very dull ending.

She committed the crime, but took no punishment

I had black luster ending. Mostly she said he did then he did she said, and then then kind of useless story.

AnonymousAnonymous5 months ago

Let’s face facts. Hooked just phoned this one in.

AnonymousAnonymous5 months ago

STUPID! You must really hate men to write about eunuchs all your life.

How very sad.

AnonymousAnonymous5 months ago

Could have been a great story, but way too weak. Why would a writer want to make their MC such a weak character? Just trying to push the agenda for the female dogs to run around loose out there and feel like they won't have to have any consequences? No real man would ever sit down with an unapologetic, unrepentant narcissistic bitch like that, much less be with her even for a last night. Or let the scumbag Predator off with no accountability. You give the selfish so-called wife everything she wants that's not enough, and you make it out like she's to be pitied. What a pathetic story.

No retribution, no justice.

No justice, no peace.

AnonymousAnonymous5 months ago

Wow, was that bad....

AnonymousAnonymous4 months ago

This story is a misandrist travesty. For reasons not made clear by the author, the wife chooses to betray and disrespect her husband because one of her coworkers is upset by the end of his marriage. It is most telling that the wife has no qualms about subjecting her own spouse to the same trauma for which she finds it necessary to console her coworker. The husband is a charachure of the milquetoast male. He seeks no revenge on either of the cheaters and arrives early when summoned by the unfaithful slut years later. Although he seems unlikely to reunite with her at the story's conclusion, he gives her a free pass in terms of recriminations or apologies for her prior tretchery. There was no good reason for any type of reconciliation at all. In short, this submission is a literary black hole which swallows the reader's time and effort but returns nothing of value in exchange for those squandered resources.

Oatmeal1969Oatmeal19694 months ago

dammit... just add one sentence to cap it off and give the reader closure. End the story with an exclamation mark instead of an ellipse. Something like;

"Thank you for last night Traci, but it closed the chapter on us and it's time for you to go. You've wasted enough of my time... in fact, considering everything I gave up for you or you took away from me, every minute we've spent together was a waste of my time. I need to get on with the rest of my life... without you."

AnonymousAnonymous4 months ago

Excellent. Great ending. Seven out of five stars.

MartyMartiniMartyMartini4 months ago

It should always be an ass fuck.

BuzzCzarBuzzCzar4 months ago

It was an okay story.

26thNC26thNC4 months ago

OTD bitch. Very good story from one of the best. It’s hilarious hearing readers calling Hooked a cuck author. He’s about as far from being a cuck author as it’s possible to be. He sometimes doesn’t burn the cheating bitch as completely as I would like, but he gets rid of them quickly enough.

AnonymousAnonymous4 months ago

After what she did there is no way that I'd go back to her even for a petty and pointless revenge.

/

I find it ironic and telling that a man whining about being cheated on, then gets a married woman to cheat on her husband by complaining about how bad it was being cheated on.

In my mind there is little chance that Steve wasn't the author of his own marriage's decline, I also find it very unlikely that Traci or any other woman wouldn't have picked up on that.

Men tended to be far more successful at seducing other women by complaining about their wife/marriage in general, rather than using the fact that they're a cuck as an enticement.

I guess in today's easy divorce 50/50 split world such complaining would be followed by 'why don't you just divorce the bitch, it's not like it's the 1950s and you're forced to remain in a loveless marriage you gutless wet lettuce!'.

silverthorne16silverthorne163 months ago

But she still never really, truly apologized for hurting him, nor apologize for the affair? I sure as hell wouldn't have accepted her back.

xMulexMule3 months ago

5*

I like the gesture of him giving her is wedding ring, as if to say he didn't want to be reminded of what was taken from him.

AnonymousAnonymous3 months ago

4 Stars on this one . Why would a guy have sex with his wife when he knows she is cheating on him . I bet he could get a great case of STI . When i caught my ex cheating I never had sex with her again .

OlefishermanOlefisherman2 months ago

To little to late. She let the world know for a week that her husband was a cluckhold and he did nothing to expose her to her employer the fraud they commented on hospital or get them fired. He was and is and is a wimp.

So are authors that write this crap. They must desire the same treatment in their own lives.

OlefishermanOlefisherman2 months ago

She stopped being his wife years ago why did he even go to dinner with her unless he wanted one last fuck.

Hey it's only a story and who knows what the author had in his mind.

Helen1899Helen18992 months ago

A great 5* story. not a lot to add, he got a few good fucks, she got her deserved comeuppance.

ViolentKnightViolentKnightabout 2 months ago

Once you cheat, there's no love or hate. Just indifference.

The author has a tendency to run past the details like the fact the Traci character and her lover could easily be fired for misconduct while representing the company. But then that's the case with most authors.

Most readers forget the fact that for love/infidelity stories to exist, the MC must be either stupid, shameless or have no self-respect whatsoever when women are involved. If you pay close attention, you'll see that every 'love story' is a thinly veiled tale of cuckoldry.

5 stars, mainly for that last paragraph.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 months ago

So she really thought that she could waltz back into his life after what she did? How very deluded. Glad he didn't fall for her plan. I'm very surprised he didn't make an issue at work especially since her boss knew about the affair and enabled it by their silence and thought it was amusing. I hope he moves on and finds someone worthy of his love. BardnotBard

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 month ago

Maybe he is setting her up to be a friend ... with benefits!!!!

AnonymousAnonymous4 days ago

Nice story, Hooked. Once again, poor Traci. Five stars ⭐️ for this one.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous