All Comments on 'Her Mother Becomes My Boss'

by Brittni4u

Sort by:
  • 16 Comments
FOUNTAINPEN67FOUNTAINPEN67about 6 years ago
Hot as the blazing sun! Five stars

You are most definitely in your element with this subject matter. This work is superb, Britt. I it didn't seem as much a short story from Literotica as much a scene from a professionally rendered piece of erotica. I almost felt I was reading a work by Yolanda Celbridge or the work by Anonymous, The Vicar's Girl. Lesbian domination and submission is most certainly a talent of yours. Develop this genre some more and please add more stories like this to your collection. Well done. Very well done!

gasissynoragasissynoraabout 6 years ago
Where to next .....

Great story, I hope you do not stop here!

AnnetteBishopAnnetteBishopabout 6 years ago
Absolutely one of your best works, keep going

You have touched me to the core. My mantra has always been that girl/girl sex is the absolute best. Unfortunately for me I’m not built like Betty; however, your description of real love making is spot on. Personally I love my cubs and we have absolutely the best sex. Men are relevant and important, but women are to die for. I love this story, it rings really true to my ears. You are such a great writer, with so much breadth and depth in your storylines. I love Brittni xoxoxoxoxo Annette

legsfeettoeslegsfeettoesabout 6 years ago
You have such a dirty mind!

And that's why I love reading your stories! Five stars again! And your hazel eyes, Britt, are as beautiful and entrancing as Betty described them! I think you have now written about every sex act possible in your large collection of stories except bestiality, which I must admit I hope remains the exception! Have to say I was surprised that, with all the servants available, Betty picked up her own clothes. However, the story did clarify that later. Also thought it kind of rude that Betty had wine and seemed to offer you nothing. Still such a minor detail cannot detract from the well deserved five stars! Thanks for another great story!

OneAuthorOneAuthorabout 6 years ago
Amazing story!

Seriously, this is one of your best stories - and I think most of them are terrific. Loved the femdom toward a young lady who had never been with a woman sexually, with the added bonus of some foot worship (which is always great). The "Kitten" nickname was fantastic too.

redkissyredkissyabout 6 years ago
Love it!

I love how to tell the story of a first time.

JoolibiJoolibiabout 6 years ago
Excellent!

Great story and well written. Much scope for a follow up!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 6 years ago
Really hot

Chapter 1

Great story, really intense and erotic. Excellent attention to details and good job building up the atmosphere. It really turned me on. My favorite part was: "She quickly sat next to me and grabbed the back of my head with both hands, forcing me down to one of them. I felt like a guy getting a lap dance at a strip club. My lips completely surrounded her engorged nipple. I sucked it like I like having mine sucked. I would give a series of quick rapid-fire sucks before slowing down to a tongue circle followed by a slow powerful suck. She made sure I gave equal attention to both breasts as she would manually move my head to the other one. Even though the scent of her strong vagina remained on my face, I could also smell the hint of perfume on her soft skin. When she pulled me off her nipples, they were as hard as thimbles and glistening with my saliva."

Keep up the great work, you are talented. Can't wait to read more!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 6 years ago
Great continuation!

So hot! Great attention to details and lots of delightfully kinky ideas. Nipple-fucking and large dildo with fake cum were so dirty and sexy. My favorite parts were: "She took hold of one of her boobs and used her own nipple to rub my clit. It was such a different feeling and I was surprised how hard her nipple was. She rubbed and rubbed before putting it in my pussy. Using her weight, she mashed her large tit up against my labia. Too bad her nipple wasn't big enough to be felt inside me but the stimulation from her smooth flesh pressed against mine was intoxicating. She bounced it off my pussy which I later learned was called dove fucking. I almost orgasmed again but she abruptly stopped."

And

"Just when I didn't think I could take any more. She pulled the cock out of my quim and flipped me over face down. Now remember, my hands and legs were tied together so I was actually head and feet down in the mattress, ass way up like I was forming the letter "A."

Betty chuckled, "There we go. I'm going to fuck you so hard like this.""

Keep up the great work, you sure are talented, creative... and passionate. This story really turned me on.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 6 years ago
Great Foot Fetish Scene!

AAAAAAGGGHHHHHH!

The description of the aroma of that milfs feet made my anteater leak!

AAAAAAGGGHHH! Sweaty Leather!!!

AAAAAAAAAAAAGGGGHHHHHHHH Britt!!! AAAAAAGGGHHH!

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago

Great job! May I suggest a follow-up storyline...Kitten totally crushes on Betty who brings out more and more of her submissiveness. But is devastated when she realizes she is just one of many pets Betty owns and the distance makes any relationship impossible. But Betty gives Kitten to Madeleine as her own pet and Madeleine turns out to be just as domineering as her mother. She continues Kitten's training as her sex and domestic slave and personal property.

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
Fun and lush

Your a peach brittni4u. Your acceptance of the dominance fit right in with your desire for anything sexual. Fantastic.

Slaveslutpatty69Slaveslutpatty69over 1 year ago

That was extremely hot. Story’s like this make me wish i wasxaxwoman

AnonymousAnonymous11 months ago

EXCELLENT.... Simply excellent!!1 What a worldly and talented woman. In the real world I knew of a "kitten" who was hired by a female executive in Hollywood to be her little pet and be home and ready for her. She was elevated from a little over minimum wage on the east coast to a very comfortable and pleasurable life on the west coast.

Sheles1Sheles110 months ago

I would be putty in her hands.. great story!(:

nonprofit60nonprofit604 months ago

Great story. I think it would better and more natural for kitten to be ordered to do foot massage before licking her

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous