Her New Butler Ch. 04

Story Info
Elle gets oral and continues to gently tease Adrian.
3.3k words
4.5
5.6k
9

Part 4 of the 4 part series

Updated 06/11/2023
Created 07/13/2022
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
ioan1234
ioan1234
98 Followers

Adrian set the table while Elle took her time getting ready. Thank God she did that, he thought. Since his boner was currently not going down, he seemed to need a little more time for it to soften. While setting everything down, he thought about that. Perhaps she wanted him to be hard. Seeing as she teased him whenever she got the chance. He didn't want to think that his mistress was a pervert, but those were the facts. Or so it seemed to him.

Elle came barefoot wearing shorts and a loose t-shirt. Adrian pulled the chair for her to sit. She sat and looked at the table.

"Adrian, why have you set the table for only one person?"

"I'm sorry, mistress. I didn't know you were having guests. I'll set the table for them right away. How many people will there be?"

"No, Adrian. I'm talking about you. Aren't you going to eat?" she raised an eyebrow.

"I'm not hungry, mistress. I appreciate you asking."

"Is that so?" she regarded him for a moment, which was more like an invitation for him to reconsider his answer. But, since he didn't, she just let it go. "Alright."

Adrian didn't quite get that, so he changed the subject. He averted his eyes from hers, since they seemed to pierce right through. He wanted to be available in case she needed something. More food or simply a handkerchief.

"What would you like to drink, mistress?"

"A glass of red wine."

He poured her some fine wine and put the glass in front of her, leaving no prints on it because of the gloves he put on.

"Enjoy, mistress." he said, giving her a little bow.

"Thank you, Adrian."

She took a sip and left the glass on the table.

"Adrian, won't you take your clothes off for me? Like you did before."

"Now, mistress?" he asked with a questioning look on his face, unsure if she was joking. He knew she didn't joke about that, or at least until now. But she was dining. It didn't seem to be the time. Perhaps she was simply teasing him. Maybe she was about to make some joke about last time. But she didn't. She calmly instructed him to do it.

"Yes, now. Right at this moment. I want you naked while I'm dining."

Adrian was a bit taken aback, but she looked him straight in the eye without another word and he seemed to get that she wasn't joking.

"As you wish." his voice didn't give even a hint of the embarrassment he actually felt.

He began taking his clothes off, then put them aside to where they won't be in the way, if she wanted him to move or do something. He wanted her to make him come, but dismissed the thought rather fast, not wanting to get an erection. Elle turned her chair sideways towards him, whilst he stood next to her, his head lowered a bit, both showing respect and humbleness towards his mistress. Perhaps a hint of embarrassment, or maybe a bit more. She gave him a long look, and smiled when he lowered his head to avoid eye contact. Elle thought of putting him in the position she wanted with a little manipulation, since she currently couldn't allow herself to be as direct as she wanted. She moved her elbow, pushing one fork to the ground. To her luck, it fell under the table.

"Adrian, would you mind getting it for me?" she said with a smile across her face.

"Of course, mistress."

Adrian knelt down to get it and as he lowered himself to reach under the table. Elle took her chance and rested her feet on his back. Adrian froze before realising what the sensation was.

"Mistress?" Adrian said questioningly.

"Yes, is there a problem?" she said ever so innocently.

"May I get up?"

"Please, just stay like that for a moment." her tone sounded so sweet and innocent, like she meant nothing by doing that. It was as innocent as when you would take photos with friends. And the one making the shot would ask everyone to stay still.

Elle eagerly awaited his response. With each little push she made, she wondered if he was about to scream at her that the behaviour she expressed was ridiculous.

"Alright, mistress." he said, slightly reluctant.

It felt strangely calming to him. Being under her foot. He exhaled, feeling slightly hot. Elle noticed, and while he wasn't sure why he enjoyed it, she had a feeling that he really liked it, but couldn't admit it to himself. She had to push him a little.

"I'm sorry for using you like that, Adrian. It feels really comfortable. Thank you for putting up with it."

She wasn't, really. She simply wanted to push him. And he passed her test. He didn't push her away.

"Uh... It's alright, mistress. Should I make your bed? I mean, if you're tired."

"Yes. Thank you, Adrian."

He wanted to get up and do it. But Elle wasn't moving her legs. So, he waited for a minute more before reminding her.

"May I get up now, mistress?"

"Please, just another minute." Elle said, with her honey voice. There was a hint of weariness in it.

"Of course."

"Thank you."

Elle rubbed his back with her feet, massaging it. It made Adrian relax a little. His prick was getting engorged. A couple of minutes passed, and Adrian coughed, reminding her.

"Oh, yes! I'm sorry, Adrian."

"It's not a problem, mistress. I'll go bring you another fork."

"It's alright, I'll use the smaller one."

The weather outside was becoming cloudy. Which Elle found somewhat comforting. Adrian went to make her bed, and when he came back, he saw Elle staring through the cracked window, looking at the grey clouds. Her right shoulder pressed against the wall. Her eyes fixated on the gathering clouds. It was as though there was nothing else in the world surrounding her. Adrian wondered what she was thinking about. But the primary thing that stopped him was her beauty. Unburdened, uncaring about the surrounding, and somehow relaxed. Her hair was blown away by the wind. Elle moved her hair to straighten it up, and that's when she noticed Adrian. Not wanting to look like a creep, Adrian spoke first.

"Mistress, your bed is ready."

"Thank you, Adrian."

Adrian bowed to her, and a little smile appeared on her face. The smile combined with her fatigue and her caring eyes was like no other. It was small, yet beautiful. Slightly forced, but genuine.

"Would you take me to it? I'm feeling lazy." Elle said with a little smile.

"Yes, of course, mistress." Adrian said, returning the smile.

"Thanks."

"Don't mention it."

Adrian took her in his arms, like a knight carrying a princess, and carried her to her room. Elle wrapped her arms around his neck and pulled herself closer to it. He let it happen, needing his hands to carry her. Her lips met his neck, pressing against it. At first Adrian said nothing, thinking that maybe she did it by accident. But when she planted another kiss on his neck, he knew it wasn't. It was as though he was thinking of how to justify her action, so he can focus on the job and not on the major turn on that she really was.

"Mistress?" Adrian said, unsure of what he was going to say afterwards. His questioning tone was there to make her say it with words. Tell him exactly what she wanted. But she didn't, so he hoped that would make her say it.

"Yes?" Elle asked, planting another kiss on his neck.

"What are you doing?"

"Kissing you. Can't you feel it? Or do you need more stimulus?"

Before he could say anything. Elle dug her teeth gently into his neck, biting him lightly. Adrian exhaled, feeling aroused. His body becoming more sensitive. His prick pressing against his pants. Elle started running her arms around his chest. She reached and started unbuttoning his shirt.

"Mistress, where is this going?"

"Can't you tell, Adrian?"

Of course, he could.

"I can. But, is it alright?" he asked, wanting at least a little consent.

"Yes, it is." she let the word hand for a moment. "Unless..., you don't want it?"

Lots of things went through Adrian's head. But his prick helped him sway in the direction he wasn't sure about. And with the major turn on Elle was it was hard to decline. But could he say it? He thought for a moment, which let Elle know that he was not sure if he could be honest yet. So she pushed him into answering.

"Adrian, that is not a trick question. Answer honestly. If you say you don't, I shall understand and won't bother you anymore. Also, your job is not threated if you decline. If you say you do... Well, I guess we'll see where this goes."

He was silent for a moment. Putting his thoughts in order. But agreed shortly. What was there to lose? He had just started. And she seemed to want it as well. Sometimes saying yes without thinking can lead to something you haven't experienced in your life. New path, new people, new sides of yourself you may potentially discover to enjoy.

"I do. But, are you sure?"

"I'm totally sure. Aren't I the one who is suggesting this?"

"Yes, mistress."

They reached the bedroom, and he knelt down so she could sit on the bed. She sat and turned him around, then pushed him lightly, making him fall on his buttocks. Adrian went to get up quickly, still eager for that kiss. But Elle pressed the toes of her right foot on his chest, stopping him. He looked at her, mouth ajar, his warm breath meeting her shin.

"Kiss my shin."

He did it without hesitation. His lips pressed against her skin. He then did it again and again. His kisses becoming more fervent. He was getting into it. That would get his thoughts away from the recent unpleasant experience he had. Elle felt like prising him.

"Good boy."

Weirdly that made him feel good, and Adrian put more effort into kissing her shin. After realising what has happened Adrian thought it weird. She had praised him like he was a dog, and it made him feel good.

Meanwhile, Elle unbuttoned her shorts and pushed them down her slim, gorgeous legs. They fell to the ground. Revealing a pair of dark satin panties.

"Go up, Adrian."

Adrian knew what she meant. He went up, placing a few more kisses, before he found his face standing in front of her panties. That were slightly moist now, from her arousal. He reached for her panties and slowly slid them to the ground. He went to bury his face in her slit. To taste her, savour her. But her hand stopped him.

"You should ask for permission first." Elle instructed.

He asked without thinking over her words. His mind now focused elsewhere. Whilst his eyes searched for hers.

"May I taste you, mistress?"

"Yes, you may. Go ahead."

He looked at her. Her previously exhausted eyes were replaced by new ones. They were filled with lust. And her lustful glare burned into him, fueling his own. So the moment he removed her panties, and he pressed his lips against her pink slit, their flames connecting into a conflagration. Becoming one. His blazing tongue exploring her sweet place. Searching for her precious spots to ignite. He lapped at her slit, tasting her, providing her with all the pleasure his tongue could give. She indeed feeling it. He wasn't half bad. A little moan proved that. He kept on eating her and soon felt her finger dragging through his hair. His own hand drifted towards her stomach. And she felt his electrifying fingers drift over her skin. His touch was gentle, caring. As much as Elle wanted to drag her nails over his body and tease him or implement any of her more extreme methods of play, she didn't. She stayed in the moment, enjoying the distinct sensations he provided and the pleasure that came with them. He lifted his eyes to look at her, and she smiled back, showing him that his performance wasn't bad. His tongue crept further into her depths, stimulating the thousands of nerves even further and bringing forth more pleasure. His mouth switched to her clit, which was becoming restless. He wrapped his lips around it gently. His tongue barely touching it. She shivered from the sensitivity, and he took the hint, moving back to her depths, his nose brushing against her clit, making her moan in response.

"Ah... Adrian, aren't you horny?" Elle exhaled.

"Yes, mistress." he said, removing his mouth from her slit for a moment.

"That is good. Do you enjoy eating me out?" she said through breaths.

"Yes, mistress. You are so delicious."

"I like what I hear. Now please, continue."

Turned on, Adrian felt the need to give it his all. His actions became more frequent, vigorous. His tongue slid his tongue between her folds, dragging it back and forth thoroughly, tasting her cunt, savouring as much as possible. It was harder for him to hold on because of his need. His prick leaked pre-cum.

"You can use a finger now. But lick it first."

"Yes, mistress."

Adrian licked his middle finger, lubing it up with his saliva, and then inserted it into Elle's slit. He started fingering her and licked her clit.

"Hell yes. Keep it up, Adrian."

Elle gasped for air.

"Yes, keep doing that. Lick my clit. Make me fucking come all over your face."

Adrian's hand was drenched in her juices, so was his mouth. Elle started grinding her face, making his fingers drift further inside her while brushing slightly against his nose, while his mouth was still engaged in eating her out.

"You want me to come all over your face, right Adrian?"

"Yes, mistress." Adrian's lips spoke before his mind could process the information. Too late to back out now.

"Oh, aren't you a pervert?! I love it." Elle said, teasing him.

While Adrian was searching for her sweet spots with his tongue. Exploring her slit. He paid close attention to her. It seemed like those games would be something frequent, so the faster he found out what she liked, the better he would be performing.

Elle rubbed her fingers harder over her clit. Adrian tried matching her tempo with his tongue and fingers as best he could. Which made Elle come fast. Both their hands and his tongue were all brought together to her special place to please her. She thought of showing him more of her sexual fantasies. The sheer thought of that made her arousal sky rocket. Thinking of the possibilities. But, all in due time. She didn't want to hurry and scare him off. He was an eager pleaser; she thought. Perhaps he didn't even know it himself.

"Lick my clit, suck it, please me. That's an order." Elle said, mustering a more dominant aura and voice.

Already on the edge, Adrian obeyed without questioning. Perhaps he didn't even think much of her words. His mouth was more precise. Rubbing her clit with his tongue was stimulating the place she enjoyed most. There was room for improvement, but he could get better with a little practice. Adrian felt like this would not be the last time he pleased her, so he studied her reaction, to adjust himself to better pleasure her. His lips and tongue applying pressure over her clit, his fingers shoving deep inside her cunt, moving faster and a little more precisely every time he did it.

"Oh, yes Adrian! Finger my pussy, lick me to orgasm!"

Elle moaned harder, her moans echoing inside his head. Her sweet voice made him happy. Knowing he could pleasure her and make her cream his name was a satisfaction of its own.

Elle pushed her hips against him. Fingers pushing deeper. Tongue doing the same. Both applying more pressure. Her body jerked, and she came over Adrian's face and hands. A loud moan escaping her mouth.

"Fuck yeah!" Elle screamed at the top of her lungs.

In the end, both her and Adrian were covered in her sweet juices.

Elle caught her breath fast and got up to look at Adrian who was looking at his prick. Which was about to burst.

"Thank you, Adrian."

"The pleasure is all mine, mistress."

Elle laughed sweetly and said,

"No, the pleasure is all mine. No orgasm for you today. I will make you come tomorrow. I need to get some more work done, sorry. Will that be alright?"

Adrian's prick was filled with want, and it was getting to his mind. Was she serious? She made him horny and enjoyed herself, and now she wanted him not to come. But, that innocent sweet voice. It helped sway him.

"I... Yes, mistress." he stopped himself before saying anything more.

"Very good. Thank you, Adrian. Go wash yourself. I'll call you when I need you."

"Yes, mistress. Shall I get your bath ready?"

"I'm not decrepit. I will do it now. But, seeing as you want to do, it. Perhaps next time I'll let you."

"Would you like something to eat, mistress?"

"Oh, look at you, paying extra attention to your mistress." Elle joked. "A fruit salad would do. Thank you. But go take a shower first."

"Of course, mistress. Please, excuse me."

With that, Adrian gave her a bow and left her room, again horny and frustrated. How long would he last? He could do it under the shower, but strangely, he wanted her to let him. He waited that much. What's a little more time? He took a quick cold shower, removing some of his horniness. Then made her salad and brought it to her room. He knocked on her door.

"Come in, Adrian."

He entered with her salad on a serving board in one hand and saw her sitting on the bed in all her beauty. A list and a pen on the right of her.

"Here is your salad, mistress."

She laid on the bed and was running through many business-related emails. Writing stuff on sticky notes. Answering the questions that came with the mails.

"Thank you, Adrian."

"You're welcome, mistress." he said exhaling, still horny from the events.

"Is there a problem?"

"No, mistress." Adrian shook his head, trying to not seem horny.

"You sure?"

"Yes, mistress. I apologies if it seemed otherwise."

"It's alright, I was simply curious. Here I want this done. There is no need to hurry." she said, hanging him the list.

"It shall be done, mistress. Call me if you need anything. I'll come pick up the board later."

He gave her a bow and went on about his job. He had an entire list to complete.

"I'll call you on the phone if needed. You are free to go now."

"Yes, mistress."

He left the room and started reading the list. There were quite some things to do, but nothing too hard.

Meanwhile, Elle moved everything to the side, smiled in her room, hugging a pillow and kicking in the bed. He surely had potential as both her butler and her plaything. And the list she made was just to be sure he wouldn't go and masturbate. She bit her lip and her finger drifted towards her slit. But she stopped herself and started eating her salad. He must have been so horny now, with her constant teasing. But, with the tasks at hand, he couldn't do anything about it now. She had to make him come soon. Or he might get adjusted to the constant denial. Or worse, get fed up with this and leave. She had to make him know she could bring pleasure as well.

"Let's get back to work." Elle told herself out loud, thinking how to make him come. A big smile across her face.

ioan1234
ioan1234
98 Followers