Her New Daddy Dom

Story Info
Her new Dom seems great! Patient, gentle...or is he?
1.6k words
4.34
25.9k
30
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Her New Daddy Dom

**Non-con/dubious consent**

Ruby sat on his bed nervously and waited while he was in the bathroom.

She had been excited to go on this date. She had been looking for a new Daddy Dom for some time now, and she had found a potential candidate. They had talked about it online and had agreed to take things slow. This was the first time they met in-person.

She had curled her shoulder-length dark hair into cute ringlets so it framed her heart-shaped face and added a tad of innocence. The Asian thing and innocent thing went together. She knew what men liked. She had added a hint of glitter in her subtle eyeliner, making her moon-shaped eyes stand out more. She had then chosen a cute crop top, jeans, and completed her look with a simple black choker. She wanted to entice him.

And it had gone so well. He was a gentleman. He was funny. He was laid back. They had chemistry. Ruby liked him, and now she was in his condo sitting on his bed. She fidgeted nervously. She wanted to take things slow, but she wanted to make out with him, and maybe feel each other up.

She heard the bathroom door open and he came back into sight. He leaned forward towards her and she smiled, expecting a kiss. But then he grabbed her hips, lifted her slightly and threw her further back on his bed like she was weightless. At 4'11 tall and 100lbs, she was weightless to him.

Ruby yelped in surprise, and he was already on top of her. His kiss came down crashing on her lips, aggressive and demanding. His hand held the back of her head firmly and his tongue intruded her mouth. It happened so fast, and she froze, until his hand pulled her crop top up to expose her 32D tits.

She tried to cover her chest reflexively and push him away, but his weight was unmovable, like a rock.

"Wait!" She cried.

He kissed her again forcefully, his blond curls fell on her face, and his kisses tasted like fresh mint. He pulled back and regarded her flushed face, his piercing blue eyes intense with arousal. His demeanor was completely different from earlier. "You're so fucking cute. You're such a tease."

Ruby slid back to create distance between them, but he pulled her back easily. Next he grabbed her hands and pulled them away from her chest, he was so strong. When her hands were finally free she tried to cover her chest, but his hands were already removing her jeans. Her resistance did nothing. Soon she was down to a flimsy underwear.

Suddenly his weight was off of her. He stood to take off his shirt, revealing his toned muscles and hard body. His erection was evident through his jeans, and he kicked them off. Ruby took the chance to get off the bed and ran for the door. He grabbed her as she went past him and threw her again. She squealed as she landed in the fluffy bed like a ragdoll. Then he was on top of her again. She tried to crawl away and she heard the noise of a belt, next he wrapped his belt around her small waist tight. All he had to do was yank and he had her right where he wanted her.

"You like that, don't you?" He murmured.

"No!" Ruby exclaimed and tried to squirm away. He turned her head back to face him. "Are you lying?"

"No!" She yelled indignantly.

Without warning he moved up and pinned down her arms with his knees, and his cock was right in her face, rock hard and throbbing for relief. She thrashed around and freed one arm, then she grabbed a pillow and hit him with it desperately. This was a mistake! She should never have come here!

"Fine." He took the pillow from her and held it across her face. Ruby panicked, all of a sudden unable to breathe. Then she felt him move down, pushing her soft tits together and fucking her tits instead.

The violation and asphyxiation were terrifying and tears welled up in her eyes. Then the pillow was gone, and his handsome face came into view again, looking at her like she was prey, a disobedient one. She burst into angry tears and smacked him as hard as she could, knowing it would do nothing to him.

Smack! The sting on her face shocked her. He had slapped her across the face. It wasn't too hard, but it wasn't light either. Ruby stared at him with a new fear. He would hurt her, he was capable of it, and there was nothing she could do about it.

He held her face and whispered, his grasp firm, "You're going to calm yourself?"

"O-okay," she sniffled and croaked.

He kissed her lips gently. "Stop fighting me."

"Okay," she said, unsettled to feel—arousal! — spread across her stomach as she obeyed. What was happening?

"Good girl." He kissed her again, and demanded, "Kiss me."

She obeyed. It wasn't good enough.

"Kiss me like you mean it."

She kissed him again, this time deepening the kiss and let his tongue tease her tongue ring.

He rubbed his hard cock against her pussy lips and found her drenched. "Ohh, it's wet."

Ruby shook her head to deny wordlessly, embarrassed. She didn't want this!! Why would she be wet?! She felt the tip of his cock spreading her, and abruptly realized something and tried to move away. "You need a—" condom!

His hand clamped down on her mouth as he entered her, all 7 inches buried in her tight pussy, raw. A high-pitched cry came from Ruby's throat. It hurt. Like a deep jab in her gut. But her pussy tightened around him like a vice. "Oh fuck," he huffed and started fucking her.

With her hands pinned and her mouth covered by his hand, Ruby was a sex doll at his mercy. Each thrust was deep and hard; she moaned against his hand and her body trembled, pain and pleasure all blurred together. She wasn't used to a size like this. It hurt, but even she could feel her pussy getting wetter, hungry for his cock. What was wrong with her?!

He planted a passionate kiss on her forehead before grabbing her hips and hammering harder. She screamed. "It's too deep, it's too deep..."

"Oh yeah? Take it, baby, take it," he said huskily, then he pushed it all in slowly, ensuring that she took every inch.

Ruby squealed. It hurt, but...the sensations were overwhelming.

He went back to pounding her, and she couldn't take it anymore. Her gut was being rearranged. "Please, please, please, it's too much."

He ignored her, and she grew desperate. "Please, please, daddy, please be nice." She hated begging (did she?), but her pussy reacted to her urgent words and contracted.

"Say you like it."

"What?"

"Say you like it and I'll be nice," he breathed, his thrusts never slowing.

"I...I like it," Ruby said reluctantly.

He obliged and pulled out entirely, giving her some breathing room. He kissed her again gently and she liked that. Then she was horrified. She should not like any of this!

Then he flipped her over and had her ass up, and entered her from behind. "You're so tight," he groaned and blew out a breath. His cock couldn't get enough of this pussy. Ruby's slutty, albeit ambiguous moans filled the room again as he fucked her sensitive cunt.

Suddenly his thrusts turned shallow, intentionally shallow, and after a while she wiggled her ass helplessly. He chuckled. "You like it." Like a final verdict. And he fucked fast and deep again. Ruby cried out, both wanted to crawl away from him and move her hips even closer to him.

"There's...no more room..." she pleaded, her pussy so full and driving her crazy.

"There's no more room?" He teased. "Then should I go somewhere else?" He pulled his cock out, soaked with her pussy juice, and pushed the tip against her tight asshole.

"No, no!" Ruby exclaimed in terror.

"That's what I thought." He pushed his cock back in her pussy. "You're gonna make room for me, hmm?"

Ruby nodded and found his finger on her lips. She sucked on it by instinct.

"You're so fucking hot. Look at yourself." He held her face to look at the mirror on the wall, and she was ashamed, yet extremely aroused. Her tiny body pressed against his strong one. He fucked her from behind as she moaned in ecstasy. Her round tits swayed rhythmically. And her face, no one would believe she didn't want this if they saw her face, torn between pain and pleasure as she took the fucking like a good girl. Her brain was mush.

"Does my cock feel good?"

Ruby nodded frantically.

"Say it," he demanded in her ear.

"Your cock feels so good in me," she whined.

"Fuck, I'm gonna cum."

She felt him stop, and then go again. He was trying to hold it off, and she was really sore. "I don't think I can take much more," she pleaded.

"Beg for it."

Ruby pushed her hips back against him. The thrusts were painful and delicious, but she swore something would break if he continued. "Please cum all over me, daddy," she begged softly.

He pulled out abruptly and flipped her over, and hot cum sprayed all over her tits and stomach, marking her body. Ruby lay there, weak and used. He gave her a kiss and then grabbed towels for some quick clean up.

"Come here." He got into a comfy position in bed and gestured her over, and she complied as if under a spell.

He sighed with satisfaction with her soft body against his. She was perfect. Petite, submissive, masochistic, and cute as fuck. "Not too bad for a first date?" He whispered in her ear.

She didn't answer, but her pussy twitched in delight and a smile slowly crept across her face.