All Comments on 'Her New Daddy Dom'

by JustAnotherDirtyMind

Sort by:
  • 7 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousabout 3 years ago

Ughh I love this 🥺 this is more realistic to my life honestly lol.

LingeringAfterthoughtLingeringAfterthoughtabout 3 years ago

Good stuff! I'd like to read more of it.

One thing: at her weight (100lbs), having size D cups (15-23 lbs) would make her breasts be almost 15-23% of her body weight... which is pretty much cartoonish. Maybe less specific - they don't have to be enormous for her frame to be sexy.

JustAnotherDirtyMindJustAnotherDirtyMindabout 3 years agoAuthor

@LingeringAfterthought

Thank you for your comment. I wrote this story in a pretty rushed manner. I am writing another one and hope to take it slower so I can minimize any mistakes :D

Regarding her body --- that is my body, haha! I am 100 lbs, 4'11 tall, and wear a 32D bra size. But they are not that huge. Bra size is odd. 32D is much smaller than say, 36D. As band size goes down, cup size goes up to convey the same boob size. 32D is the equivalent of 34C, and 36B. But 32D may *appear* bigger than someone who is 36B because she has a smaller body in comparison.

I'd describe them as more like medium or "pretty big for her frame" or "pretty big for an Asian". Sorry if it's TMI. I think making it less specific would be a good idea! So it doesn't start sounding clinical.

LingeringAfterthoughtLingeringAfterthoughtabout 3 years ago

Wow! That's gotta be uncomfortable - neck/back pain, especially! No jogging for you. I am so sorry to be critical about what ended up being your body - that's the last thing I would ever want to do.

Yeah, whenever I'm given numbers, I can't help but start working on the math. Just a habit. Maybe if the visual size description doesn't feel right, then a description of the movement or an implied comparison to his hand will work better. Smaller breasts do things like jiggle or quiver, larger ones bounce or sway...? I know what you mean by TMI, but hey - how else will we sort this stuff out?

thedusty1thedusty1almost 3 years ago

Great story & liked that it started in the room & clarifying her thoughts, it made the scene hotter. For being "rushed" it turned out very well. Though there are a few areas that were odd with how positioning happened & tense changes, BUT you are still 1 of the best writers I've come across (yes I've read all your stories).

avengilineavengilineover 2 years ago

We're the same bra size!

The story in itself, was not for me, but well written! I could never have a daddy dom like that. I might snap, and snap him...and I don't like the idea of jail.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

That was so hot. Remember everyone play safe.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous